PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 So any crazy getting banned horror stories?

BrandyAndCoffee
Mar 1, 2014, 11:30 PM
As we all know JPPSO2 does not want offshore players. In essence playing is trespassing. So with that in mind has anyone got banned for talking in english!?

Anyways I already know etiquette for foreign gameplay is to shut up and play the game and don't complain. I also play cDNF.

But anyways just wanted to hear so I can warn some of my not so savvy friends from doing stupid junk.

Lostbob117
Mar 1, 2014, 11:32 PM
Just don't cause trouble and you'll be fine.

BIG OLAF
Mar 1, 2014, 11:32 PM
As we all know JPPSO2 does not want offshore players.

The hell...?

No, no confirmed cases of being banned just because you're not Japanese have surfaced around here.

Zorafim
Mar 1, 2014, 11:34 PM
I write a song. Someone from Taiwan listens to it. My reaction?
"Oh cool, someone from Taiwan listened to my song. I have a wide fanbase."

So... Trespassing? Where does that fit in?

BrandyAndCoffee
Mar 1, 2014, 11:36 PM
The hell...?

No, no confirmed cases of being banned just because you're not Japanese have surfaced around here.

I had heard a rumor that the CEOs at Sega actually welcome foreign players regardless of the suggestions in the terms of service for the game itself. However, they are not open to Chinese players so I figured I would get some info in order to confirm stuff for my pals.

BrandyAndCoffee
Mar 1, 2014, 11:37 PM
I write a song. Someone from Taiwan listens to it. My reaction?
"Oh cool, someone from Taiwan listened to my song. I have a wide fanbase."

So... Trespassing? Where does that fit in?

Well the terms of service suggest no offshore players. That is why I asked.

UnLucky
Mar 1, 2014, 11:44 PM
It's there mostly for legal reasons, and a large part of why there isn't an official global release.

Basically they aren't supposed to service anywhere outside of Japan. They don't have the rights for that. If they get called out on it, they can point to the terms in writing to cover their ass.

But so far they've been turning a blind eye and not enforcing it.

Inazuma
Mar 2, 2014, 12:03 AM
Sega is generally OK with foreigners on their game. If they were completely against it, they would IP ban everything outside of Japan.

However Sega is not OK with players hacking their game. When the game was still fairly new, there were a handful of foreign hackers who were moving NPCs and stuff, causing trouble for everyone. There were also a lot of Chinese gold farmers who would hack and bot to earn meseta illegitimately. Sega added a rule to the TOS, saying not to play from outside of Japan.

In other words, Sega doesn't mind foreigners on their Japanese game, as long as you are well behaved. Most Japanese players tend to feel the same way.

There is a problem with Ship 2 though. There are far too many English players who don't seem to care about proper behavior. Many Japanese players are upset by this. Well behaved English players are also upset. It's normal to have your 12 player MPA ruined by shitty English players no matter where you go on Ship 2. Short of moving to another ship, there is nothing we can do about it. Not even the blacklist feature helps. If anything, it makes the problem worse because it blocks all communication.

Banning the use of the English language would likely solve the problem overnight, but who knows what Sega will do about this issue, if anything. Maybe since it's only a problem on one of the Ships, they don't see it as a major problem.

BrandyAndCoffee
Mar 2, 2014, 12:10 AM
Sega is generally OK with foreigners on their game. If they were completely against it, they would IP ban everything outside of Japan.

However Sega is not OK with players hacking their game. When the game was still fairly new, there were a handful of foreign hackers who were moving NPCs and stuff, causing trouble for everyone. There were also a lot of Chinese gold farmers who would hack and bot to earn meseta illegitimately. Sega added a rule to the TOS, saying not to play from outside of Japan.

In other words, Sega doesn't mind foreigners on their Japanese game, as long as you are well behaved. Most Japanese players tend to feel the same way.

There is a problem with Ship 2 though. There are far too many English players who don't seem to care about proper behavior. Many Japanese players are upset by this. Well behaved English players are also upset. It's normal to have your 12 player MPA ruined by shitty English players no matter where you go on Ship 2. Short of moving to another ship, there is nothing we can do about it. Not even the blacklist feature helps. If anything, it makes the problem worse because it blocks all communication.

Banning the use of the English language would likely solve the problem overnight, but who knows what Sega will do about this issue, if anything. Maybe since it's only a problem on one of the Ships, they don't see it as a major problem.

Sounds about right.

BIG OLAF
Mar 2, 2014, 12:20 AM
Yes, seeing clueless twits in lobbies right before EQs, gabbing with their buddies and being generally obnoxious, is embarrassing. All the JP players and the courteous EN players are kind of just thinking eugh, shut up please...

BrandyAndCoffee
Mar 2, 2014, 12:22 AM
Yes, seeing clueless twits in lobbies right before EQs, gabbing with their buddies and being generally obnoxious, is embarrassing. All the JP players and the courteous EN players are kind of just thinking eugh, shut up please...

I have seen that before. I am glad they made a translation for the game but I guess it brought in the rift raft too huh.

Zipzo
Mar 2, 2014, 04:12 AM
There is no such thing as any game where speaking a certain language is against the TOS, so I don't see why anyone would assume otherwise for PSO2. Think of all the US games that are "invaded" by BR speaking players, or how many USA citizens in general can speak Spanish.

The language you speak and where you're from can very often be mutually exclusive. I speak essentially perfect, fluent English but I actually live in Japan. There are millions of permanent resident in Japan who don't even speak Japanese as their first language, or even at all. I speak and generally communicate more with English players for that matter. Do you think that for one second I'm likely to get banned? The stupidity of suggesting or even wondering about whether or not you can speak a certain language without getting banned honestly...concerns me, as it speaks to how sheltered you are.

In terms of the actual topic, there was once a popular blog people used to link about this guy who spent like 6000 USD on the game, owned the economy, never hacked and then was banned. He wrote like a bible on how he was one of the most dedicated players and yet still banned for "no reason", and then used it as a platform to speak about how SEGA is racist simply because they're a Japanese company (that came from the USA btw), and that people need to band together to stop video game racism. I don't have the link to it but maybe someone else still does. I thought it was a bunch of rubbish, personally.

The point of the line in the TOS is to ensure you keep your head down, so that they don't have to provide any excuses or reasons should you start acting like a baka gaijin (this is an actual thing, btw) to ban you, but most players who are honest about their game play (who post here) have never been banned.

Aine
Mar 2, 2014, 04:28 AM
There is no such thing as any game where speaking a certain language is against the TOS, so I don't see why anyone would assume otherwise for PSO2. Think of all the US games that are "invaded" by BR speaking players, or how many USA citizens in general can speak Spanish.

i got banned from quarantine 2019 for speaking spanish though

Zipzo
Mar 2, 2014, 04:33 AM
i got banned from quarantine 2019 for speaking spanish though

Hm, well I'd ask further questions and maybe even for direct proof that it was because you spoke a language, but I don't even know what "quarantine 2019" is, nor do I even think that counts because it's some kinda browser text-based game (according to google search), and when text is the only method of game play...

Obviously I'm referring to big budgeted online MMORPG titles, and that stupid "game" doesn't even have a visible ToS. They reserve the right to ban you for whatever reason they want.

BrandyAndCoffee
Mar 2, 2014, 05:00 AM

The language you speak and where you're from can very often be mutually exclusive. I speak essentially perfect, fluent English but I actually live in Japan. There are millions of permanent resident in Japan who don't even speak Japanese as their first language, or even at all. I speak and generally communicate more with English players for that matter. Do you think that for one second I'm likely to get banned? The stupidity of suggesting or even wondering about whether or not you can speak a certain language without getting banned honestly...concerns me, as it speaks to how sheltered you are.

In terms of the actual topic, there was once a popular blog people used to link about this guy who spent like 6000 USD on the game, owned the economy, never hacked and then was banned. He wrote like a bible on how he was one of the most dedicated players and yet still banned for "no reason", and then used it as a platform to speak about how SEGA is racist simply because they're a Japanese company (that came from the USA btw), and that people need to band together to stop video game racism. I don't have the link to it but maybe someone else still does. I thought it was a bunch of rubbish, personally.

The point of the line in the TOS is to ensure you keep your head down, so that they don't have to provide any excuses or reasons should you start acting like a baka gaijin (this is an actual thing, btw) to ban you, but most players who are honest about their game play (who post here) have never been banned.

I am well traveled and not sheltered I can assure you. I have been to Japan spent most of my time in Shinjuku. Anyways I have been to almost every continent on earth with the exception of Australia and Antartica. Saying I am sheltered would be a very erroneous statement. There are companies that will not allow offshore players. Speaking another language was not my inherent question my real question deals with PC locales and IP address investigations.

A symptom or a result of speaking another language may warrant the admins to do background checking which they do on other games for instance some Chinese games and Korean games come to mind. Currently my Locale is set to Singapore so I can play cDNF cause without it they wont let me play. If I change it I will be punished by a trade lock and perhaps even permaban. So the question is valid without being "sheltered". Though I like hearing your input non the less.

Sp-24
Mar 2, 2014, 06:34 AM
I've been playing the game with some japanese friends (and their friends who don't know or care about me) for a while. I can't speak jack shit of japanese, and they are the same way with english. So, I obviously use various internet translators, they know very well that I'm not in Japan, and my autowords are entirely in english. Maybe I'm just lucky, but, still no ban so far.

With that said, I'm fairly sure that you can get banned (or suspended) if you get reported for it. But the players seem to mostly be cool with foreigners, and Sega isn't out for gaijin blood, unlike KOEI (yet).

Rayokarna
Mar 2, 2014, 07:05 AM
When I went with the official Fukuoka meet up and spoke with the JP players there, they wish they could speak more English so they can communicate better, they tend to enjoy the sense of multiculturalism since it's new to them and not many online games have that feel to them.

Neith
Mar 2, 2014, 08:07 AM
The public chatting (mainly in B20) isn't a great idea, especially when it's obnoxious stuff being said. You barely ever see JP players speak in public chat, I assume they stick to party/team chat mainly.

I think if Sega had big problems with foreigners playing, we'd all be banned by now. Provided you don't do anything stupid online you should be fine.

I've spoken to a handful of JP players and most seem quite interested in us. I expect there are some JP players who don't like foreigners online, much the same as any multilingual online game.

TaigaUC
Mar 2, 2014, 08:21 AM
There are a few empty blocks where JP groups gather at certain times or places and chat in public.

As far as I know there have been no ban horror stories.
Well, other than all those garbled named people who seemed to disappear when China got banned.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 2, 2014, 08:29 AM
the same can be said to other block as well, it's fun how I can converse with JPs. similar to how JPs talk to us in B-20.

Zipzo
Mar 2, 2014, 08:32 AM
I am well traveled and not sheltered I can assure you. I have been to Japan spent most of my time in Shinjuku. Anyways I have been to almost every continent on earth with the exception of Australia and Antartica. Saying I am sheltered would be a very erroneous statement. There are companies that will not allow offshore players. Speaking another language was not my inherent question my real question deals with PC locales and IP address investigations.

A symptom or a result of speaking another language may warrant the admins to do background checking which they do on other games for instance some Chinese games and Korean games come to mind. Currently my Locale is set to Singapore so I can play cDNF cause without it they wont let me play. If I change it I will be punished by a trade lock and perhaps even permaban. So the question is valid without being "sheltered". Though I like hearing your input non the less.

I'm sorry for possibly misjudging you. I indeed may have jumped to conclusions.

I understand the root of the question, but at the same time you'd have to consider the ramifications of them actually having the kind of time to investigate every single account that contains a character that speaks an English word, especially when English is very much infused in to many elements of the game and the country anyway, even verbally (spoken Katakana is essentially English in most if not all cases). Many Japanese citizens are brilliantly fluent at English, so there's no reason to believe that at any point and time Japanese players wouldn't leak an English word for any reason. Many people know more than one language. That's just how it is.

Having an IP ban would essentially remove the necessity to even bother doing these kinds of investigations...save a lot of time don't you think? So don't you think it'd be more efficient if they cared about such things, that they would do that instead?

I recently set my locale to CN in order to try playing Blade & Soul just as wel, but that's a different monster from an actual IP ban, which, no matter your locale, you will be unable to login.

Shinureal
Mar 2, 2014, 08:40 AM
No problems so far, I even play from 2 different computers whit different internet addresses (2 PC IP and 2 internet IP), they know where I'm logging from and they always send me that identification code every time I format a PC, so I can get connected and play the game.

I've been talking English a lot in public, no problem, even with japanese players who know some English, they are cool and accept my sucking Japanese :), and like most of the people here said, never heard from someone get banned JUST for speaking English or whatever other language.

But I once was called Gaijin :) but it's normal, I too call them Gaijins in the few languages I know :D

deahamlet
Mar 2, 2014, 09:57 AM
There are a few empty blocks where JP groups gather at certain times or places and chat in public.

As far as I know there have been no ban horror stories.
Well, other than all those garbled named people who seemed to disappear when China got banned.

I'm always surprised when Sega loads me into some empty block and the public chat is booming with conversations.
I hear jp Sometimes in lobbies, sometimes they have interesting chats. A lot of them seem cool with us, even met a few that wanted to practice their English.

I've also met jp who use English, often quotes, as their auto words, even met one with German.
I'd be miffed at any game that told me what language to speak. I speak several and like a few more as well.

Macman
Mar 2, 2014, 10:02 AM
I've spoken to a handful of JP players and most seem quite interested in us. I expect there are some JP players who don't like foreigners online, much the same as any multilingual online game.
Possible confirmation bias, as I'm sure a lot of JPs that are intolerant moved to different ships.

Ever notice how Ship 2 almost never reaches "Busy" status during super Falz while all the others do? :wacko:

TaigaUC
Mar 2, 2014, 10:11 AM
I don't want to bother anyone so I generally keep to myself.
I recently started letting people use my casters as Friend Partners, and many of them send me GJs that sometimes turn into random conversations.
That's about the extent of conversation I have with JP PSO2 players.
I haven't told most of those people that I'm not Japanese, although I usually would.

Ship 2 does get congested sometimes.
Not so much anymore. They probably did move away.

Ratazana
Mar 2, 2014, 10:45 AM
Possible confirmation bias, as I'm sure a lot of JPs that are intolerant moved to different ships.

Ever notice how Ship 2 almost never reaches "Busy" status during super Falz while all the others do? :wacko:

While it's true that some of the jp very own weeaboos go to ship 2 to meet english speaking people, the advice usually given for newbies asking which ship should they create a char is: any except 2 (cuz dirty gaijins) and 10 (cuz chinese and koreans).

TaigaUC
Mar 2, 2014, 10:55 AM
Well, it's normal to want to be around people who speak your language.
Communication issues are always a huge pain, even amongst those who speak the same language.

I mean, look at how often people on this forum are at each other's throats~
Or the number of times foreigners annoy JP people by not following group instructions.
Easier to just avoid the hassle entirely.

I miss PSO1's sexy language system.
I never went online, but that system seemed like it had great potential.

wefwq
Mar 2, 2014, 11:07 AM

Ship 2 still hit "Busy" stat every now and then when there's good EQ showing up.

Dnd
Mar 2, 2014, 11:10 AM

ship2 was busy for awhile, during the last super elder we had, 23 blocks were full when i checked as the elder quest went live, and that isn't including vita only blocks.

I dread to think what the other ships were like, hahaha

IndigoNovember
Mar 2, 2014, 01:15 PM
I had a friend from a while back get banned for unconfirmed reasons (he thinks it's due to a bad team he was in) and even if he made a new account, he'd just get banned again. He left after the 3rd account got banned for FFXIV and hasn't looked back.

I recently set my locale to CN in order to try playing Blade & Soul just as wel, but that's a different monster from an actual IP ban, which, no matter your locale, you will be unable to login.

Did you set it to Chinese Simplified PRC? I was able to login with that locale. Or are you talking about the huge latency issues?

jooozek
Mar 2, 2014, 01:26 PM
you can get your ass banned for having a char name like sexysupersluttybitch

BIG OLAF
Mar 2, 2014, 01:45 PM
you can get your ass banned for having a char name like sexysupersluttybitch

Oh, I remember that guy. What a tool.

Yamishi
Mar 2, 2014, 02:08 PM

I remember that blog, too. Buddy even admitted in his posts/comments that he had his swag on, bragging and acting mega-elitist because he was entitled to based on his riches. Sounds to me -- even from his one-sided account of events -- that he was just a jerk in general, got banned, and started screeching about racism.

But then, I wasn't there, so I dunno. Not my place to pass judgement.

If Sega wanted foreigners booted, it's not like we're hard to find. It's not like they can't see our IP addresses on their server; it's not like they don't know about Ship 2 Block 20. I'm not saying it CAN'T happen. Maybe one of their admins has a bad day, and a very polite JP player falsely says he was harassed by an EN player, and the admin drops the banhammer without investigating. Who knows?

But every horror story I've heard has been followed by people going, "Well, weren't you hacking? I saw you doing X," or "If you hadn't been spamming inappropriate symbol chats 24/7, maybe things would have been different."

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 2, 2014, 02:48 PM
well i'm glad im on ship 7, we have a bunch of quiet well behaved english players here....

Sp-24
Mar 2, 2014, 06:27 PM
If an IP ban rolls out, it will be for all ships, not just Foreigner Mackerel.

Asuni
Mar 3, 2014, 01:14 AM
While it's true that some of the jp very own weeaboos go to ship 2 to meet english speaking people, the advice usually given for newbies asking which ship should they create a char is: any except 2 (cuz dirty gaijins) and 10 (cuz chinese and koreans).

wait theres chinese and koreans on ship 10?

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 3, 2014, 01:31 AM

I remember that blog, too. Buddy even admitted in his posts/comments that he had his swag on, bragging and acting mega-elitist because he was entitled to based on his riches. Sounds to me -- even from his one-sided account of events -- that he was just a jerk in general, got banned, and started screeching about racism.

http://segahates.us/

Rehal
Mar 3, 2014, 01:53 AM
Theres this one (unrelated) horror story

Login
See this:
[spoiler-box]http://s29.postimg.org/6braybbyv/bannnn.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Logout

Cause is most likely completed a TD run with hacker doing 999999 damage

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2014, 02:20 AM
Aw, B20's starting to get japanese visitors? I need to visit that block more often. I wanna play with the natives!

So now... What exactly is wrong with chatting in the lobby? People keep on using this to show how degenerate some people are, but... it doesn't follow. If you go to a mall with a friend, do you not chat with him? If you meet a friendly face, do you not introduce yourself? How is the lobby any different?
Sure, when someone's passing by or AFKing, they're bombarded with chatter. But when you go to a crowded area, don't you expect there to be background noise? What's the problem? If you're trying to chat with someone, the bubble's there for you to see anyway. It's not blocked out.

Anyway, trying to get back on subject, I've heard of very few english players who got banned. Some claimed to be innocent, but when the game was new I saw a lot of inappropriate spam and hacking. I don't think these two events are isolated.

Ratazana
Mar 3, 2014, 03:09 AM
Having an open chat conversation in a crowded lobby is considered impolite. You cute example is more like whispering really. It would be akin to open chat if the couple was loud enough so everyone in a 20m radius could hear 'em perfectly.

SakuRei
Mar 3, 2014, 10:07 AM
Well... I'll give a story experience I've had... My first (former original) account from Ship:01 got banned out of notice (back in late 2012) and I have no reason how or why I was banned, last I remember it was SEGA Error 816. And I have no idea what that means but, meh maybe its a role call to go to Ship:02 instead back then I guess, and here I am now enjoying and at Ship: 02. xD

Edited: here it is btw.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/stdaniel_004/pso20130318_143956_000_zpsc3a3bbc5.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ratazana
Mar 3, 2014, 10:56 AM
Well... I'll give a story experience I've had... My first (former original) account from Ship:01 got banned out of notice (back in late 2012) and I have no reason how or why I was banned, last I remember it was SEGA Error 816. And I have no idea what that means but, meh maybe its a role call to go to Ship:02 instead back then I guess, and here I am now enjoying and at Ship: 02. xD

Edited: here it is btw.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/stdaniel_004/pso20130318_143956_000_zpsc3a3bbc5.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Please do tell us what kind of vile things you were doing. Anything to warrant a ban? If not, do you think someone might have reported you?

TaigaUC
Mar 3, 2014, 11:38 AM
What Ratazana said, those things are usually done via whisper.

Imagine if everyone was publically chatting and greeting each other all the time.
It'd be a huge mess to keep track of any single conversation.
You'd be forced to take your chat to private and filter out the public chat.
It's equivalent to a real life situation of several groups of people in a small room, all yelling over each other about different topics.

If anything, SEGA is partly to blame for using such an archaic and clunky UI for chatting.
It's far worse than World of Warcraft's initial chat UI, and that was 10 years ago.
If I recall correctly, even Ragnarok Online's chat interface was better.
You could make chat rooms and windows for chatting to individual people.
That was 12-14 years ago.

I don't know if it'd make a difference, though.
I've seen EN teams using public chat to discuss team-related topics and strategies with their team members.
They obviously just couldn't be bothered switching to team chat.
Maybe they don't realize you can hotkey team chat.

DJcooltrainer
Mar 3, 2014, 11:56 AM
I generally don't have a problem with people chatting in lobby, but I just shut up and keep to myself. I communicate by whisper and team chat mostly. I really wish this game had a better friend messaging system, though. I feel like I rarely hear from most people on my friends list.

Cadfael
Mar 3, 2014, 12:03 PM
If Sega wanted foreigners booted, it's not like we're hard to find. It's not like they can't see our IP addresses on their server; it's not like they don't know about Ship 2 Block 20. I'm not saying it CAN'T happen. Maybe one of their admins has a bad day, and a very polite JP player falsely says he was harassed by an EN player, and the admin drops the banhammer without investigating. Who knows?

Hopefully, regional IP ban power rests with management, not GMs, or if not, that there is some sort of review process for IP bans to prevent that type of thing.

pkemr4
Mar 3, 2014, 12:09 PM
i mostly afk in b10 to wait for EQ's and ive ended up with a couple japanese friends. (some speak good english, others can only speak little)

SakuRei
Mar 3, 2014, 09:59 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204836
Error 816 - We have taken the liberty of terminating your service.

From what I can tell, this is a special error that says the Japanese equivalent of "We're happy to ban you, you deserve it, get out."

Yeah, guess I don't deserve going solo on Ship:01 before. More like... You don't belong here outsider!~ People who lack communication in our ship is a heretic!~ EXILE!!! [SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZLamQWlqJA[/SPOILER-BOX]

Please do tell us what kind of vile things you were doing. Anything to warrant a ban? If not, do you think someone might have reported you?

Well I lack of communication to the community since I'm mostly a loner inside Ship:01 before or mostly isolate myself in public, I have no idea how I got banned. *points at AIDA's post* :-?

Mewnie
Mar 3, 2014, 11:44 PM
I avoid b20 because the one time I went there willingly to meet a friend, I was propositioned three times in the first five minutes. No, I will not be your e-girlfriend.

Also the unfunny meme SA spam.

Also the fact that, during Super Falz and TD, b19 and b21 will reach max capacity first. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

BIG OLAF
Mar 3, 2014, 11:51 PM
Oh yeah, it's no secret that the JP players will completely skip over B20 during a big EQ like that. There's something inherently funny about seeing Blocks 10-19 totally full, Block 20 barely halfway, and then Block 21-23 totally full.

TaigaUC
Mar 4, 2014, 06:54 AM
When I have nowhere else to go for events, B20 hasn't been as bad as I expected.
Probably because most of the bad players go elsewhere during events.

Zipzo
Mar 4, 2014, 09:04 AM
Honestly I find blocks 12-13 to be awful during EQs, and it's pretty easy to understand why.

Because everyone in block 20, thinks that Block 20 is full of bad players, even the bad players...and can you guess where they go when the EQ announcement hits? The super hard blocks, and 12-13 is on average the blocks that tend to still have space (usually just premium) space available leading closer to an EQ that all the "late" folks can get in to who don't stay AFK logged in all day in block 10.

I'm way more afraid of playing in block 12 or 13 during an EQ than I am 20.

Macman
Mar 4, 2014, 10:04 AM
Oh yeah, it's no secret that the JP players will completely skip over B20 during a big EQ like that. There's something inherently funny about seeing Blocks 10-19 totally full, Block 20 barely halfway, and then Block 21-23 totally full.
Also that premium space is almost never used in b20.

Yukito-San
Mar 4, 2014, 09:45 PM
Lol, i am from Ship 10, the equivalent of Block 20 don't exist. I am in Infinity' End on Ship 10, classed 8 and 10 on Team Ranking. IDK how we got so much popular but we are the most popular English Team in Ship 10 and we are full. Much of the people we know are from Asia in my Team, some are from Other Country, mostly USA. I can relate than most Asian Player play on this ship, i never saw a Korean Player.

What i can say, i got a friend in my friend list always promoting RMT (I will not say it name), something like 1K of AC for 10M of Meseta. (I don't coordone or support rmt nor trying it, i just don't want to get ban of my favorite game) Because she's a chinese playing in english and in a Team in English (not mine), Sega don't seem to give a fuck about her. What i assume, many JP player don't know anything about English Player or viceversa. I got some player in my team who got Autoword who seem insult and he used it for month without getting banned. I guess JP player don't seem to be bothered about us. I played sometime with friend in a JP party, using chat translator and google translator for falz, it was effective and fun.

So, if JP seem to not going in Block 20, it might be because of all to rumor about this block, i can say i am not the only one fearing the block 20 in ship 2 and decide to make one on ship 10 at the first time.

For the block on Ship 10, Block 010 to 023 got full on schedule eq, the player who play N, H and VH seem to play on Shared block and many of the player i know don't want to go to shared block for eq because it seem to be not very effective or too much stupid (people attacking lower hand and core of Dark Falz Elder and fail at TD).

We might start the new term, Ship20&Block20Phobe. XD

pkemr4
Mar 4, 2014, 09:59 PM
wish i was able to sell AC >_>.
i would make a fortune.

also yukito-san people like your chinese friend is why china is ip blocked.

jcart953
Mar 4, 2014, 10:19 PM
^ It's really not that hard to do (not condoning, just saying)not to mention I know a few people who trade AC for meseta or just buy AC for friends/teams outright. Too bad the whole AC/meseta thing doesn't work the way GW2 does.

Zipzo
Mar 4, 2014, 11:37 PM
Lol, i am from Ship 10, the equivalent of Block 20 don't exist. I am in Infinity' End on Ship 10, classed 8 and 10 on Team Ranking. IDK how we got so much popular but we are the most popular English Team in Ship 10 and we are full. Much of the people we know are from Asia in my Team, some are from Other Country, mostly USA. I can relate than most Asian Player play on this ship, i never saw a Korean Player.

What i can say, i got a friend in my friend list always promoting RMT (I will not say it name), something like 1K of AC for 10M of Meseta. (I don't coordone or support rmt nor trying it, i just don't want to get ban of my favorite game) Because she's a chinese playing in english and in a Team in English (not mine), Sega don't seem to give a fuck about her. What i assume, many JP player don't know anything about English Player or viceversa. I got some player in my team who got Autoword who seem insult and he used it for month without getting banned. I guess JP player don't seem to be bothered about us. I played sometime with friend in a JP party, using chat translator and google translator for falz, it was effective and fun.

So, if JP seem to not going in Block 20, it might be because of all to rumor about this block, i can say i am not the only one fearing the block 20 in ship 2 and decide to make one on ship 10 at the first time.

For the block on Ship 10, Block 010 to 023 got full on schedule eq, the player who play N, H and VH seem to play on Shared block and many of the player i know don't want to go to shared block for eq because it seem to be not very effective or too much stupid (people attacking lower hand and core of Dark Falz Elder and fail at TD).

We might start the new term, Ship20&Block20Phobe. XD

Buying AC and selling it for Meseta is not the same thing as RMT, it isn't RMT at all.

Someone is paying for the AC directly to SEGA, and then selling it to someone for an in game currency. RMT entails real money is directly translated to in-game currency, allowing folks with cash to give themselves an infinite advantage depending on how much they're willing to spend.

In the first case, SEGA rightfully receives money for the AC being purchased in the first place, and afterward meseta is simply shifted from one player to another. In the second case (actual RMT), money is usually farmed en masse using bots and other types of disallowed methods in order to bulk up a huge collection of money to sell to people for their real money (which doesn't go to SEGA).

Furthemore, your friend is trying to sell 1K AC for 10 million meseta? In what world does he get his price checks? Typically 1 million meseta will sell anywhere from 6-12 dollars depending on the economy in PSO2 at the time (quick google searching). It takes 1000y to get 1000AC (roughly 10USD). Which means he's asking for 10 million meseta for $10. Your friend is not RMTing, but he is an idiot.

Yukito-San
Mar 5, 2014, 01:41 AM
You seem to know too much about the price. :P I heard she use a second account for making the transaction. She asked me 2 time making me pay XQ Full Run for 1k of AC. I was not sure if i should trust her about this. XD IDK how she make money but she seem to be a little suspect from time to time. XD

keywen
Mar 5, 2014, 09:33 AM
Honestly I find blocks 12-13 to be awful during EQs, and it's pretty easy to understand why.

Because everyone in block 20, thinks that Block 20 is full of bad players, even the bad players...and can you guess where they go when the EQ announcement hits? The super hard blocks, and 12-13 is on average the blocks that tend to still have space (usually just premium) space available leading closer to an EQ that all the "late" folks can get in to who don't stay AFK logged in all day in block 10.

I'm way more afraid of playing in block 12 or 13 during an EQ than I am 20.

Oh god, the Emergency Quest mindgames are REAL. Soon enough, B20 will be completely full during EQs because all the good players know all the bad players went to B12~13 because that's where all the good players USED to go (but don't anymore because that's where all the bad players are going now).

Kondibon
Mar 5, 2014, 09:41 AM
Oh god, the Emergency Quest mindgames are REAL. Soon enough, B20 will be completely full during EQs because all the good players know all the bad players went to B12~13 because that's where all the good players USED to go (but don't anymore because that's where all the bad players are going now).

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130123200725/glee/images/6/6f/We-need-to-go-deeper_inception.jpg

Coatl
Mar 5, 2014, 10:52 AM
Shhh! U-uh, nothing to see here! b20 is garbage and everyone there is a baka gaijin noob. O woe is me, how I wish I could join the good players in b12-13.

*proceeds to get 4 runs of TD in b20*

pkemr4
Mar 5, 2014, 10:54 AM
still not enough reason to run B20 TD... (on the day i got my 11* people were bitching about 1 TD run)