PDA

View Full Version : Let's start a discussion while the servers are down

Lostbob117
Mar 4, 2014, 10:44 PM
So, what are you guys excited about this patch? Having fun hunting those rares? Getting pissed off at Dudu again?

I'm honestly happy about the lower exp req to lvl, I think it was this patch.

Arksenth
Mar 4, 2014, 10:45 PM
I can't wait to buy lots of unnecessary 11s as status symbols to flaunt in the faces of poor people while cackling at how poor they are!

Poor people!

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 4, 2014, 10:50 PM
I can't wait to buy lots of unnecessary 11s as status symbols to flaunt in the faces of poor people while cackling at how poor they are!

Poor people!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132106/3615478-ngbbs503e1c2f49d31.jpg

strikerhunter
Mar 4, 2014, 10:50 PM
Well, I'm pumped to actually do something worthwhile again until SHAQ becomes worthless like AQs did last year.

Zenobia
Mar 4, 2014, 10:55 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132106/3615478-ngbbs503e1c2f49d31.jpg

Mah sides....

Xaeris
Mar 4, 2014, 10:58 PM
I'm looking forward to the relaxed exp to level up past 46. I hope it's substantial. I don't mind 1.5m to level when it's my main class, but leveling up a sub that I'm not really equipped to play with those kind of numbers is a tooth pulling pain.

Also, fundoshis.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 4, 2014, 10:58 PM
Mah sides....

Glad I could be of service haha.

I'm excited about "possibly" being able to get G&M now....
If not due to inflation....then i shall enjoy the funs of SHAQs and possibly get the new tmgs from that :P

Question: Did those PA/Technics they showed awhile back (the tmg and gs,pas, Il foie/zonde)
Is that in SHAQs or not getting those yet?

final_attack
Mar 4, 2014, 10:59 PM
Well, maybe just playing like usual (Daily TA once I got the time) until JP Wiki noted where to find those new PAs in maps, since I don't play much due to things irl ......

Trying new PA is nice too I guess ^^;

The lower exp requirement is very nice too. I wonder how much they will cut it ^^;

HBK666
Mar 4, 2014, 11:00 PM

Poor people!

why not xfer to ship 2 and see how long you last while you continue calling people.... poor people?

oh! oh!

Ezodagrom
Mar 4, 2014, 11:02 PM
Question: Did those PA/Technics they showed awhile back (the tmg and gs,pas, Il foie/zonde)
Is that in SHAQs or not getting those yet?
We're getting ilfoie/zonde, twin mech/twin dagger/gunslash PAs, though no idea where they'll drop.
SH AQs sound like the more likely place for them to drop though, especially since new PAs are being released on the same day as new SH AQs.

final_attack
Mar 4, 2014, 11:03 PM
But at least we can try them right? I think I read it somewhere that it will cost 1 Photon Sphere to get new PA (Lv 1 though)

strikerhunter
Mar 4, 2014, 11:05 PM
We're getting ilfoie/zonde, twin mech/twin dagger/gunslash PAs, though no idea where they'll drop.
SH AQs sound like the more likely place for them to drop though, especially since new PAs are being released on the same day as new SH AQs.

Now that someone mentioned this, anyone want to place bets on what it will drop from (as in mobs/bosses)?

Mah Bets:
ilfoie: SHAQ Burn Draals lv70
ilzonde: SHAQ Tranzexia lv 70
TMG PA: SHAQ Rig lv 70
GS PA: SHAQ Rogbelts lv 70
TD PA: SHAQ Rare Kitties lv 70 <---makes sense?

Asuni
Mar 4, 2014, 11:08 PM
Is it true that when they release new weps all the old ones are poop?

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 4, 2014, 11:10 PM
Is it true that when they release new weps all the old ones are poop?

I wouldnt say that...but at the same time..as game progression goes on...that can/does become the case.

But over night? no

Chdata
Mar 4, 2014, 11:10 PM

Poor people!

Honestly, unless you're not a high enough level to play through SH stages, I view this whole thing as

1. 10* are becoming as trash as 9* or less.
2. 9* and less are becoming trashier.
3. 11* are the new 10* in every sense of the word. Grinding them is becoming easier, finding them is becoming easier, they are becoming more mainstream, and you can even trade them.
4. Now everyone poor or rich has the same relatively easy access to 11* drops.

Depending on what prices stuff go for and whether people actually get these drops, maybe it's your chance to make bank ;p

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 4, 2014, 11:13 PM
3. 11* are the new 10* in every sense of the word. Grinding them is becoming easier, finding them is becoming easier, they are becoming more mainstream, and you can even trade them.
4. Now everyone poor or rich has the same relatively easy access to 11* drops.

Not saying you're one of them but i always wondered why this was a big deal
Like 11*s are only for the elite...

Then again...i suppose it was like that at some point when the 10* came out...

So i suppose when more 12* come out....the process will just repeat itself...

Chdata
Mar 4, 2014, 11:16 PM
Before the drop rates made pretty much just anyone have them, they were for the elite ;p

Now 12* is elite standard.

Wasn't there something about 15* in the really long run though. Or even higher.

I kinda wonder what a 12* unit would be like.

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 11:20 PM
Before the drop rates made pretty much just anyone have them, they were for the elite ;p

Now 12* is elite standard.

Wasn't there something about 15* in the really long run though. Or even higher.

I kinda wonder what a 12* unit would be like.

Replace elite with lucky and I'll then agree. Otherwise, just stop posting...

Kikikiki
Mar 4, 2014, 11:20 PM
why not xfer to ship 2 and see how long you last while you continue calling people.... poor people?

oh! oh!

Too poor for ship transfer, obviously.

Yukito-San
Mar 4, 2014, 11:23 PM
I just hope i will be able to buy 10* without premium soon. XD If 10* become shit, it might happen, so those 10* ticket will become a money to exchange for 11* ticket (5 10* for 1 11*). I expect a lot of Quartz to finish at 100% my MB7 (1-6 and 8-13 are done at 100%). Farming those 50-100 quartz should be easy with this EQ and the MB drop boost. I expect Ex Dragon to appear in White Day 2 EQ for Joseph CO #6 for each Weapon Type. My goal's to finish all PSO2 at 100% and if i get a new level cap, it might happen. XD

Zenobia
Mar 4, 2014, 11:24 PM
Honestly...I just wanna see how big the SH AQ parties are gonna be booming ALSO I want that TD Katana right the hell now, I REALLY need a new Katana and a bow well not really need but I really wanna break 2k+ s atk and higher.

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 11:25 PM
Wait what TD katana?

HBK666
Mar 4, 2014, 11:26 PM
update is up now.

gigawuts
Mar 4, 2014, 11:26 PM
Wait what TD katana?

There's a TD 11* katana coming, with the standard PP save latent.

Bellion
Mar 4, 2014, 11:27 PM
11* Katana that will drop from TD part 2, it will most likely have the same ability of less PP consumption as the rest of the exclusive 11* TD weapons.

And yeah, 12* is not for the elite. I'm proof of that and just lucky.

Zenobia
Wait what TD katana?
They showed it int he Video.

There's a TD 11* katana coming, with the standard PP save latent.
^ And that.

Macman
update is up now.
You lie! I get no download prompt. :-?

milranduil
Was too lazy to watch vid :wacko:

pfft PP save? nvmmmmm

Ezodagrom
Mar 4, 2014, 11:28 PM
Wait what TD katana?
Will drop in TD2, late March.

http://i.imgur.com/uXzWmnZ.jpg

strikerhunter
Mar 4, 2014, 11:30 PM
lol PP latent? GG.

Zenobia
Mar 4, 2014, 11:30 PM
Was too lazy to watch vid :wacko:

pfft PP save? nvmmmmm

Lazy butt and I want that one and I'll continue to farm the Susano overtime which ever comes first really.

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 11:31 PM
Save yourself the trouble and farm SH AQ .-. fodders + new weps = way more money than you get farming free F.C.

EDIT: To put in perspective how terrible Susano drop rate is, I've found the following after months:

Dio Sigalga x 1209387190278123
Lambda Sigalga x 12938719273
Fightning Beat x 1
Fix Hand (sp) x 1
Crys Calibur x 1
Dragon Slayer x 1
Primula Unit x 2
Calburn Unit x 1
Foli Cut (sp) x 1

I think I've singlehandedly destroyed the 4s quartz weapon market by myself to the point that I haven't even picked them up lately cuz <10k.

deahamlet
Mar 4, 2014, 11:32 PM
Since I'm 65, I'm looking forward to some excubes and less grind on subclasses when new level cap arrives (definitely 70 this year I think). Looking forward to the new caseal parts, SHAQs, less grindy grind/affix (next week boost yay), and White Day because I don't care about ugly 11*s, I want susano katana and bow :D.

Hope SHAQ kicks my arse.

ZER0 DX
Mar 4, 2014, 11:32 PM
Hopefully SHAQs will give me the chance to actually get an 11* considering I still have yet to see one drop.

cheapgunner
Mar 4, 2014, 11:33 PM
Not to mention any new weps dropping in these SH AQs = more money as well.

Lostbob117
That reminds me, with the new weapons coming out with SH AQs that means new swords, and then that means more dudu... At least we have a boost coming soon for grinding, right? When is that next week?

lotto43
Looking foward to make new friends in this game. Yay!

Lostbob117
Mar 4, 2014, 11:34 PM
Looking foward to make new friends in this game. Yay!

Hope you make some good ones that is your lvl, or willingly to help you out.

Ezodagrom
Mar 4, 2014, 11:34 PM
That reminds me, with the new weapons coming out with SH AQs that means new swords, and then that means more dudu... At least we have a boost coming soon for grinding, right? When is that next week?
Yeah, next week (March 12 - March 19), but they're also increasing grind success rates for 7*~11* weapons tomorrow.

Zenobia
Mar 4, 2014, 11:35 PM
Save yourself the trouble and farm SH AQ .-. fodders + new weps = way more money than you get farming free F.C.

That's exactly what I meant.

Lostbob117
Mar 4, 2014, 11:36 PM
Yeah, next week (March 12 - March 19), but they're also increasing grind success rates for 7*~11* weapons tomorrow.

Thank you based SEGA, though they still are going to be torturing.

deahamlet
Mar 4, 2014, 11:37 PM

EDIT: To put in perspective how terrible Susano drop rate is, I've found the following after months:

Dio Sigalga x 1209387190278123
Lambda Sigalga x 12938719273
Fightning Beat x 1
Fix Hand (sp) x 1
Crys Calibur x 1
Dragon Slayer x 1
Primula Unit x 2
Calburn Unit x 1
Foli Cut (sp) x 1

I think I've singlehandedly destroyed the 4s quartz weapon market by myself to the point that I haven't even picked them up lately cuz <10k.

Forget moneyz, it's a sexy weapon! And people want many arms and legs for it, bastardos!

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 11:40 PM
My point was farm meseta to buy it because it's an order of magnitude faster and much more guaranteed than waiting for RNG to bless thee with the all-powerful Susano. If you don't believe me, speak to the graveyard of hundreds of quartz I have slain....

Arksenth
Mar 4, 2014, 11:42 PM
My point was farm meseta to buy it because it's an order of magnitude faster and much more guaranteed than waiting for RNG to bless thee with the all-powerful Susano. If you don't believe me, speak to the graveyard of hundreds of quartz I have slain....

I don't get how none of the planets have been driven anywhere near extinction by the number of mobs we bulldoze through daily.

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 11:45 PM
Well, you know what they say energy (basically photons) can't be created or destroyed :wacko:

Zenobia
Mar 4, 2014, 11:47 PM

Honestly I share in your Quarts grave slaying I can't count that high....

Enforcer MKV
Mar 4, 2014, 11:48 PM
The caseal legs. The other stuff I'll pay attention to after I've logged on for a bit, but I want to see if those caseal legs work with the rest of Violet's part set....

Honestly I'll probably just be leveling Mel, and checking Sange prices after that.

strikerhunter
Mar 4, 2014, 11:56 PM
I don't get how none of the planets have been driven anywhere near extinction by the number of mobs we bulldoze through daily.

Poor Arks dunno?

Mass reproduction, photons, more mass reproduction, and even more photons.

deahamlet
Mar 4, 2014, 11:57 PM

My main always gets mucho katanas and bows. I've just not been farming cause "leveling" and playing with friends. My gunner gets swords so easily she got a dragon slayer before her 20th Sanctum TACO. I'm not worried.

Does anyone know if White Day has Quartzes for sure?

Kikikiki
Mar 4, 2014, 11:57 PM
Seriously gotta get dat Sange.

HBK666
Mar 4, 2014, 11:58 PM
You lie! I get no download prompt. :-?

mine just finished:-?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/689JmHo.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ezodagrom
Mar 5, 2014, 12:04 AM
About the changes to lvl 46+ exp requirements, from datamining:

The new level curve is much nicer. The old level 45-46 is roughly equivalent to 51-52 now, although 64-65 is pretty close to where it was before.

gigawuts
Mar 5, 2014, 12:07 AM
About the changes to lvl 46+ exp requirements, from datamining:

This is excellent. I didn't feel 50-65 was at all unreasonable, but 45-50 was just ridiculous. In fact, I found some levels in 50-65 too easy to get, but I had fairly good gear by that point.

Yukito-San
Mar 5, 2014, 12:07 AM
Server seem to be booting, Tweaker said they are online and the ingame connection's down. So, expect it to be back online soon, very soon. XD It might only be the port on the server who ping back.

Edit : Just saying i got dns problem today, so idk if it just my router dns or server are simply booting. They might be already online.

strikerhunter
Mar 5, 2014, 12:10 AM
Server seem to be booting, Tweaker said they are online and the ingame connection's down. So, expect it to be back online soon, very soon. XD It might only be the port on the server who ping back.

Edit : Just saying i got dns problem today, so idk if it just my router dns or server are simply booting. They might be already online.

>_> it's maintenance for another 3 hours <_<

This is excellent. I didn't feel 50-65 was at all unreasonable, but 45-50 was just ridiculous. In fact, I found some levels in 50-65 too easy to get, but I had fairly good gear by that point.

If it's any level range that is very memorable, it be 45-50 because............I've already visit 4 times, and just said FK this shit I'm waiting for the update when I hit 46 on my two younger characters.

Yukito-San
Mar 5, 2014, 12:11 AM
>_> it's maintenance for another 3 hours <_<

I know but they always put server back before the normal time, yes it seem really early if it the case. XD

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 5, 2014, 12:12 AM
Sadly i couldnt get my newest char to 45 b4 the game went down....oh well :P

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 12:13 AM
Do you guys think the english patch will still work

HBK666
Mar 5, 2014, 12:15 AM

I tried it a few minutes ago, it doesn't work.:-?

Shinamori
Mar 5, 2014, 12:15 AM
Question: Do you guys just leave your client running after you update so you can hop on the server when it's up? Only the main patch is update. I think the story patch should still work since we don't get a new chapter to next month.

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 12:16 AM
ughhhhhh i cant stand to play it not knowing wtf im reading

Zenobia
Mar 5, 2014, 12:17 AM
My main always gets mucho katanas and bows. I've just not been farming cause "leveling" and playing with friends. My gunner gets swords so easily she got a dragon slayer before her 20th Sanctum TACO. I'm not worried.

Does anyone know if White Day has Quartzes for sure?

White day only has Cryss Drall only not Quartz

Dammy
Mar 5, 2014, 12:18 AM
anyone can translate this one ?

同一のお客様が、複数の本件IDを使用して、本ゲームサーバーに接続している場合、弊社は当該のお客様が使 用すると判断される他の全ての本件IDについて、サービスを提供しないことができるものとしま す。

Lostbob117
Mar 5, 2014, 12:19 AM

They'll probably have a new one, most likely.

Arksenth
Mar 5, 2014, 12:19 AM
Preliminary patch is up, so just the main patch is updated; the large files and other files aren't working yet.

strikerhunter
Mar 5, 2014, 12:20 AM
anyone can translate this one ?

同一のお客様が、複数の本件IDを使用して、本ゲームサーバーに接続している場合、弊社は当該のお客様が使 用すると判断される他の全ての本件IDについて、サービスを提供しないことができるものとしま す。

GT says!

That on this issue the ID of all other is determined if the customer the same, using the matter more than one ID, you are connected to the game server, the clients of the is to use our company and does not provide a service Shimasu and what can be.

EvilMag
Mar 5, 2014, 12:26 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3175

I guess ToS is getting updated? Anyone care to translate?

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2014, 12:39 AM
Something about them being able to deny service to any single user who connects to the game server using multiple accounts?

I hope that's not what I think it means.

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 12:40 AM
"Preliminary patch is up, so just the main patch is updated; the large files and other files aren't working yet."

Where did you get this information my good sir

Shinamori
Mar 5, 2014, 12:41 AM
Huh, so like almost everyone who plays PSO2 would get banned lol. I'm sure a LOT of plays has multiple accounts. However, it seem to me that they won;t provide support to people with other accounts..

Exiled_Gundam
Mar 5, 2014, 12:44 AM
Haha I guess I'm the only one who are looking forward to the 2 new ac storage :P

gigawuts
Mar 5, 2014, 12:46 AM
Something about them being able to deny service to any single user who connects to the game server using multiple accounts?

I hope that's not what I think it means.

I'd wager this is for people using multiple accounts simultaneously.

Either that, or a case by case basis to take care of people with 300 accounts, but I mean how many people like that are there?

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2014, 12:49 AM

My translation:
When the same guest uses two or more related IDs, and has connected to the game server, we may deny service to all other IDs determined by our company to be used by the concerned guest.

How would they know that multiple people aren't connecting from the same household?

Punisher106
Mar 5, 2014, 12:49 AM
I'd wager this is for people using multiple accounts simultaneously.

Either that, or a case by case basis to take care of people with 300 accounts, but I mean how many people like that are there?

Nearly everybody.

But I think this is really along the same lines as the whole "No service outside of Japan" Bo Schitt. I wouldn't fret.

Gardios
Mar 5, 2014, 12:51 AM
Maybe they've relaxed the EXP curve so much that Gardios will finally be max. http://i.imgur.com/xHVpBD3.gif

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 12:51 AM
So just wondering because i am meganoobsauce and am probably aggravating you guys so this will be my last question, does the waypoint ever go away?

Ezodagrom
Mar 5, 2014, 12:52 AM
List of icons.
Some things I noticed, next to the VH AQ red weapons icons there's...blue weapons... I guess those are for SH?
There's icons for all new PAs, including the ones that aren't in the roadmap yet (wind tech, katana and bow PAs).

[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/Random/ui_icon_05-03-2014.png~original
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/Random/ui_icon01_05-03-2014.png~original[/spoiler-box]

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 12:53 AM
My translation:
When the same guest uses two or more related IDs, and has connected to the game server, we may deny service to all other IDs determined by our company to be used by the concerned guest.

How would they know that multiple people aren't connecting from the same household?

i believe it is for multiple instances running off the same ip

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2014, 12:55 AM
Well, all landline connections in my house have the same internet IP.

JP discussion starting at 570:
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ogame3/1393815807/

And here at 4:
http://2ch.hork.info/res/awabi.2ch.net/ogame3/1393995541

Explanation of slang defining multiple accounts:
http://netyougo.com/slang/9145.html

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 12:58 AM
My translation:

let me clarify before any questions arise, when a device connects to the internet via router it assumes the first ip EX: xxx.xxx.1.1 when another device connects it takes the next ip xxx.xxx.1.2 so on and so fourth xxx.xxx.1.3 xxx.xxx.1.4

Arksenth
Mar 5, 2014, 12:59 AM
Haha I guess I'm the only one who are looking forward to the 2 new ac storage :P

You know, instead of wasting all that AC, you should just give it to me.

Macman
Mar 5, 2014, 01:01 AM
let me clarify before any questions arise, when a device connects to the internet via router it assumes the first ip EX: xxx.xxx.1.1 when another device connects it takes the next ip xxx.xxx.1.2 so on and so fourth xxx.xxx.1.3 xxx.xxx.1.4
Hi how do public and private addresses work? What is NAT?

strikerhunter
Mar 5, 2014, 01:01 AM
You know, instead of wasting all that AC, you should just give it to me.

For all your money then you got a deal.

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 01:03 AM

pretty much the same way if you have a password, WEP, WEP2 you are technically a private but all devices that have the password will connect and assume the next ip in the lineup a public is like a cafe or something where you can automatically connect once again assuming the next ip in the line

Aine
Mar 5, 2014, 01:05 AM
So does that mean this only affects people using virtual machines on the same computer?

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 01:05 AM

Network address translation (NAT) is a methodology of modifying network address information in Internet Protocol (IP) datagram packet headers while they are in transit across a traffic routing device for the purpose of remapping one IP address space into another.

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 01:06 AM
So does that mean this only affects people using virtual machines on the same computer?

A VM would take another ip but would be traceable

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2014, 01:06 AM
xxx.xxx.1.1 etc is local IP. All my connections to the internet are seen as the same IP by internet websites, etc.
Unless of course, I use a proxy or something.

Anyway, when reading the JP posts, it sounds like there are some people who boot PSO2 simultaneously and simultaneously control multiple PCs using one keyboard.
Perhaps they are only going to "deny service" to those people. They could detect identical simultaneous inputs and base their judgment on that.

Chdata
Mar 5, 2014, 01:08 AM
Replace elite with lucky and I'll then agree. Otherwise, just stop posting...

But 11* literally drop like 10* used to in TD/super falz, will probably be at 60 falz droprate in AQ (which considering it's repeatable and Falz isn't, means a lot more people will be able to obtain them), and there's the Extreme Quest stuff that everyone got 3 free stones for.

By the way, this boost week I got absolutely no 11*'s.

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 01:09 AM
That's local IP. All my connections to the internet are seen as the same IP by internet websites, etc.

Correct but they are traced all the way through the router identifying the fact that they are different machines, if ips were read like they are on websites on these games then everyone would be getting banned for using multiple accounts on the same ip but the local ip is also sent to identify the use of multiple machines or devices

milranduil
Mar 5, 2014, 01:12 AM
But 11* literally drop like 10* used to in TD/super falz, will probably be at 60 falz droprate in AQ (which considering it's repeatable and Falz isn't, means a lot more people will be able to obtain them), and there's the Extreme Quest stuff that everyone got 3 free stones for.

By the way, this boost week I got absolutely no 11*'s.

I've run all possible TDs that I can allow in my current schedule (which is like 75%-80% of the total scheduled TDs) with 250RDR and have still never gotten an 11*. Please, tell me more about how easy they are to get. I'm sure the next thing you're going to tell me is I'm just not trying hard enough :wacko:

Arksenth
Mar 5, 2014, 01:13 AM
Scratch is up:
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20140305/

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2014, 01:13 AM
Correct but they are traced all the way through the router identifying the fact that they are different machines, if ips were read like they are on websites on these games then everyone would be getting banned for using multiple accounts on the same ip but the local ip is also sent to identify the use of multiple machines or devices
I sometimes find myself banned from various sites because someone on my ISP was an asshole.

Regardless, in this case, it doesn't matter if you're using multiple machines or not.
They don't want the same user having multiple simultaneous connections (via multiple accounts, because one account can't connect multiple times).
That likely means that even if the IPs or machines are different, and they notice identical inputs, they're still going to deny service.

Scratch is up:
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20140305/

Yes, hence Meseta Towels I mentioned an hour ago.
You should get yourself the gold crowns too.

Yukito-San
Mar 5, 2014, 01:15 AM
Remember, when you modify something on your PC's hardware, the game ask for a code send to your Email, same thing when you connect from another location. So, they will look for the combination.

Just saying, nowadays, nobody use a shared computer for playing the same game online. It could have been the case in 2006, but now, everyone got it own personal PC. This game's also for 15 years old and more, if it was for kid, i am sure they don't have the there own computer. 15+ years old tend to work and save for a computer. This game's marketed for player around 20-30 years old. So, i guess, like Sega think, you should have your own PC if you play PSO2.

Remember, nobody share's phone, nobody share's own portable console (vita included), nobody share's wii (it was marketed for being shared but it only collect dust 1/8 of the year before you solo a new game, LOL), that why the Wii U got only 1 screen pad.

Nowadays, people tend to solo everything and it tend to be individualist. If i go seeing my family on Christmas, after the diner, everyone take's phone and ask for help for a game like candy crush... (no kidding) We are at this time when we don't care anymore of irl situation around us but prefer social network for talking because it is more silent to do it this way.

Public addresses are your own houses internal ip address for each PC or device. External Addresses is the IP Address your ISP give you from your zone and saying something like your address for postal delivery but numerically for online service. Normally, an internet packet got the mac address and the external ip address when it come out of your internal network. Your Mac Address's unique to your network card. The Internal IP address got flushed from the packet when it go out of your house.

Guessing from this, it only matter about hardware and external IP. Just use 2 computer for playing PSO2 if you use 2 account or playing from a Virtual Machine.

Edit : If you got banned from a website, it not because it was the same address, it was simply in the same address pool of your region. The best's to use a vpn temporary for browsing those website. When i switched my ISP, bumped got blocked for almost 3 week, i was using my neighbor's wpa2 protected network cracked from WPS (that why i always disable those shitty WPS on my wifi, LOL) or vpn. It save me from those kind of problem or when i almost got no bandwidth for Facebook or Browsing.

Macman
Mar 5, 2014, 01:16 AM
Stuff I already know.
I'm being sarcastic. Basicly what I'm saying is this in no way protects you from being seen as multiple accounts from the same source. Those 192.168.x.x addresses are only seen on your end, everything sent out from your router will have a singular source IP address.

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2014, 01:18 AM
True, PSO2 does check the local MAC address or whatever even if the IP is the same.
I've had to verify my PSO2 accounts on every computer in the house, regardless of shared IP.
But that still won't matter if they think you're the same person connecting simultaneously.

Think about the reason they are doing this.
They don't want a single person getting multiple gains at the same time.
PC or IP or MAC address won't matter.

The question is whether they are going to accurately detect it and how they will deal with such users.

Macman
Mar 5, 2014, 01:20 AM
True, PSO2 does check the local MAC address or whatever even if the IP is the same.
But that still won't matter if they think you're the same person connecting simultaneously.
No, it doesn't. MAC addresses never leave the router they reach because the router has to tear off the frame sections of the data transmission (which contains the MAC address) and rebuild it anew for the next hop in transit.

MAC addresses are for point-to-point communication while IP addresses are the ones used for end-to-end communication.

Kerza
Mar 5, 2014, 01:21 AM
I'm being sarcastic. Basicly what I'm saying is this in no way protects you from being seen as multiple accounts from the same source. Those 192.168.x.x addresses are only seen on your end, everything sent out from your router will have a singular source IP address.

False all connections to the internet occur in data transfer, Local ip and router ip are sent and received since the machine needs to access the router to send and receive data

btw-Niji
Mar 5, 2014, 01:22 AM
I've run all possible TDs that I can allow in my current schedule (which is like 75%-80% of the total scheduled TDs) with 250RDR and have still never gotten an 11*. Please, tell me more about how easy they are to get. I'm sure the next thing you're going to tell me is I'm just not trying hard enough :wacko:
If Inazuma was around, he would certainly say you aren't trying hard enough.

Yukito-San
Mar 5, 2014, 01:24 AM
Damn, if only my Cisco Student account did not expired. LOL We could verify about it instantly.

Ratazana
Mar 5, 2014, 01:25 AM

You gotta get over it. Even people not trying got several 11s. You tried as hard as you could but got unlucky. Maybe sega got you flagged and every time you were supposed to get one the system automatically transfer the lucky roll to one of the lucky bastards.

Macman
Mar 5, 2014, 01:29 AM
False all connections to the internet occur in data transfer, Local ip and router ip are sent and received since the machine needs to access the router to send and receive data

The router IP is only used on the client end to determine the gateway needed to access to cross other networks.

The point is, all Sega's server is gonna see are frames with the same source IP address (which can be argued as same user) with differing source ports (to differentiate sessions) and the MAC address of the router closest to their server (because MAC address is only used between two directly connected devices and the frame gets discarded and rebuilt at every hop in the network).

They probably won't act on it unless you have like 20 accounts which makes you suspect of being some type of goldfarmer, but there's no physical way you can differentiate your connections behind a NAT using device aside from proxies.

Chdata
Mar 5, 2014, 01:29 AM

No need to put words in my mouth. It's impossible to "try" for a pseudorandom event. You have the same chance as everyone to get one. At least they're not as obscenely uncommon as before SH existed.

Also you know I just said I haven't gotten one from this week (450ish RDR), and yet I'm still saying they are a lot easier to get now. That's because it's an undeniable fact, if you saw that the number of each 11* dropped was at around 1000 each. For comparison, 10* Elder Rods used to have that drop rate.

Don't feel bad or get mad just because you're unlucky / haven't gotten lucky yet.

milranduil
Mar 5, 2014, 01:30 AM
Oh I accept that it's RNG. I grumble about not getting any, but accept that's the way it is. I only have a problem when others say 11*s are lolez to get.

Rehal
Mar 5, 2014, 01:31 AM
Does this mean using VPN may result in a ban?

GoldenFalcon
Mar 5, 2014, 01:31 AM
I've had to verify my PSO2 accounts on every computer in the house, regardless of shared IP.

This is because your installation of PSO2 needs a verified flag. It has nothing to do with MAC-address

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2014, 01:34 AM
No, it doesn't. MAC addresses never leave the router they reach because the router has to tear off the frame sections of the data transmission (which contains the MAC address) and rebuild it anew for the next hop in transit.

MAC addresses are for point-to-point communication while IP addresses are the ones used for end-to-end communication.

I probably got the term wrong. I once talked with a coder friend about how PSO2 detects different machines using the same IP. and I thought he said MAC address.
That was some time last year and my memory has been shit lately.
Still can't get a good night's sleep.

Anyway, I'm still fairly new to routers, so if you feel you have a better understanding than I do, you're probably right.

This is because your installation of PSO2 needs a verified flag. It has nothing to do with MAC-address

Not sure what flag you're referring to, but I didn't install PSO2 on my other 2 PCs.
I just copied the files directly over from the first.

Chdata
Mar 5, 2014, 01:35 AM
Before SH and TD came out, yeah 11* were like, non-extistent.

More importantly though, the 11* drops from XQ? Those are still non-existent. By far.

Daisy Chain? Huhuhu, what is that?!

Macman
Mar 5, 2014, 01:36 AM
Still betting TD2 will fix that...

GoldenFalcon
Mar 5, 2014, 01:42 AM
Not sure what flag you're referring to, but I didn't install PSO2 on my other 2 PCs.
I just copied the files directly over from the first.

Yeah, registry

Rehal
Mar 5, 2014, 01:46 AM
Yeah, registry

Are you saying pso2's account thief protection by sending verification code to linked email of said account works based on just local registry? Thats a surprise.

Shinamori
Mar 5, 2014, 01:49 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3145

Since Ricardo is away for a funeral (wish him well), some one should probably convert times. SO far. White Day appears to be at 6am EST and TD at 8am EST.

GoldenFalcon
Mar 5, 2014, 01:50 AM
Are you saying pso2's account thief protection by sending verification code to linked email of said account works based on just local registry? Thats a surprise.

Well, they can't spoof it since they need a code

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2014, 01:51 AM
I usually copy the registry over too.
Don't remember if I did that for PSO2.

Rehal
Mar 5, 2014, 01:53 AM
Well, they can't spoof it since they need a code

But if they spoof the registry so it never requires a code then it works no? .- .

jooozek
Mar 5, 2014, 02:00 AM
registry doesn't even matter lol
case in point: i've formatted my hdd removing xp effectively, left pso2 on external drive, installed w7 and never got a prompt

ZER0 DX
Mar 5, 2014, 02:01 AM
Still betting TD2 will fix that...

I wouldn't mind if they gave us the rest of the 11* drops with that one.

...Still won't get any though.

Rehal
Mar 5, 2014, 02:03 AM
registry doesn't even matter lol
case in point: i've formatted my hdd removing xp effectively, left pso2 on external drive, installed w7 and never got a prompt

Then it's not registry . -.

TerminalMontage
Mar 5, 2014, 02:15 AM
Does there need to be a new patch for each update? I haven't played for months, but started playing again just a few days ago. I just updated now and logged in to find the servers down, but noticed my english patch isn't working anymore.

Shinamori
Mar 5, 2014, 02:21 AM
Make sure to download the latest patch. Only patch working right now is the main English patch.

The Knowing
Mar 5, 2014, 02:23 AM
servers are down due to an update, will be back up at the top of the hour *hopefullly*

the english patch has been updated.

TerminalMontage
Mar 5, 2014, 02:26 AM
Oh that was quick! Thank you :)

Kayarine
Mar 5, 2014, 02:33 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3145

Since Ricardo is away for a funeral (wish him well), some one should probably convert times. SO far. White Day appears to be at 6am EST and TD at 8am EST.

Here's the schedule for this week's events: (Edited directly from the JP wiki, sorry it's not properly organized for EST timezone.)

http://i.imgur.com/gRdPuD7.jpg

This week's CO campaigns last until the maintenance on the 19th (18th in America):
(CO name translation is from Google Translate with a bit of editing. Can't remember how the name for the exp/rdr tickets are translated in English. Sorry if the names seem weird.)

Xie (White Day) - 戦場のホワイトデー!(White Day on battlefield!)
Reward: Experience Booster +50% x2, Grind Risk Reduction (+1) x2

Xie (White Day) - プレゼントはダーカー討伐? (Present is Darker subjugation?)
Reward: Rare Drop Rate Booster +50% x2, Liliparium (Tiny) x1

IndigoNovember
Mar 5, 2014, 02:35 AM
Many thanks.

Gypsy72
Mar 5, 2014, 02:39 AM
Thanks for post. Condolences to Ricardo & family.

Shinamori
Mar 5, 2014, 02:40 AM
Servers up yet? :P

Arksenth
Mar 5, 2014, 02:43 AM
On last check 10 seconds ago, no.

JC200X
Mar 5, 2014, 02:48 AM
Here's the schedule for this week's events: (Edited directly from the JP wiki, sorry it's not properly organized for EST timezone.)

Nice. I made a schedule with clickable links for those who want to know when the quests are taking place in their time zones. Times listed here are in EST.

3/5: White Day 6:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1lxYv8B), Tower Defense 8:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1c7GsTz), Tower Defense 9:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1fGDgZO)
3/6: Chaotic Tranquility 7:00 AM (http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event?lid=1850147&h=1850147&sts=23233860&sln=21-21.5&a=preview), White Day 9:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1fG73ry), White Day 11:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1naykD9)
3/7: Tower Defense 9:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1naAinc), Tower Defense 9:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1c7Hdfg)
3/8: White Day 9:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1c7FvdO), Cradle of Darkness 7:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1ly1P3t)
3/9: White Day 6:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1nayYAz), Tower Defense 10:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1naASRP), Chaotic Tranquility 10:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1naC4EL)
3/10: Tower Defense 12:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1i7h6Dx), White Day 8:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1fG7HW6), Tower Defense 10:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1fGEcxi)
3/11: White Day 12:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1fGCYlS), Chaotic Tranquility 8:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1i7icz2), Tower Defense 10:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1ly13n8)

Reversal
Mar 5, 2014, 02:52 AM
Nice. I made a schedule with clickable links for those who want to know when the quests are taking place in their time zones. Times listed here are in EST.

3/5: White Day 6:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1lxYv8B), Tower Defense 8:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1c7GsTz), Tower Defense 9:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1fGDgZO)
3/6: Chaotic Tranquility 7:00 AM (http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event?lid=1850147&h=1850147&sts=23233860&sln=21-21.5&a=preview), White Day 9:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1fG73ry), White Day 11:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1naykD9)
3/7: Tower Defense 9:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1naAinc), Tower Defense 9:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1c7Hdfg)
3/8: White Day 9:00AM (http://bit.ly/1c7FvdO), Cradle of Darkness 7:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1ly1P3t)
3/9: White Day 6:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1nayYAz), Tower Defense 10:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1naASRP), Chaotic Tranquility 10:00 PM (http://bit.ly/1naC4EL)
3/10: Tower Defense 12:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1i7h6Dx), White Day 8:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1fG7HW6), Tower Defense 10:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1fGEcxi)
3/11: White Day 12:00 AM, Chaotic Tranquility 8:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1i7icz2),Tower Defense 10:00 AM (http://bit.ly/1ly13n8)

Very convenient, thanks :-)

Rakurai
Mar 5, 2014, 02:54 AM
I really hope they fixed that stupid issue with technique customization in this update.

Though I didn't actually see any mention of it in the patch notes...

oratank
Mar 5, 2014, 03:06 AM
More importantly though, the 11* drops from XQ? Those are still non-existent. By far.

Daisy Chain? Huhuhu, what is that?!

with the boost duration stack system i hope we gonna see them soon

The Knowing
Mar 5, 2014, 03:08 AM
with the boost duration stack system i hope we gonna see them soon

boost duration stack is just a way of not having to pop another booster right after yours goes out, it doesnt boost rare drop percentages or anything like that

sadly.