PDA

View Full Version : Black screen. I know, everyone has it

RaptorEM
Mar 4, 2014, 11:15 PM
I have reformatted with windows 7, updated my drivers, vid drivers, everything. Fresh install of the game through the tweaker, using the option to NOT down load and install the english patch. Still I am stuck with the black screen. I have no idea what to do to get rid of it. I have a totally fresh installation of everything and NO english patch ever downloaded. WTF do I get rid of the black screen? Any tips? Yes I have direct x 11 updated too.

Mar 7, 2014, 01:21 AM
Was this meant for PSO2? (I'm assuming it is since you mentioned tweaker.) I had this same issue. The gameguard fix in the tweaker menu fixed it for me. If tweaker gives you an error, try restarting your computer (this is what happened to me).

kevlar_pso
Mar 7, 2014, 04:38 AM
I have reformatted with windows 7, updated my drivers, vid drivers, everything. Fresh install of the game through the tweaker, using the option to NOT down load and install the english patch. Still I am stuck with the black screen. I have no idea what to do to get rid of it. I have a totally fresh installation of everything and NO english patch ever downloaded. WTF do I get rid of the black screen? Any tips? Yes I have direct x 11 updated too.

Interesting. Are you playing PSO on Dreamcast, GameCube or the original Xbox?

DC_PLAYER
Mar 7, 2014, 08:52 AM
He's playing PSO2, yes, wrong subforum