PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 x Shingeki no Kyojin

Shinureal
Mar 5, 2014, 09:29 AM
I don't know if someone already posted this, but here's a video:

[spoiler-box]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVn60lRvgdc&feature=youtu.be[/spoiler-box]

Tetsaru
Mar 5, 2014, 03:45 PM
Huh, seems like a weird out-of-place collaboration/cash-in to me, kinda like how when Darth Vader and Yoda were thrown into Soul Calibur 4. These sorts of things tend to really polarize people, from what I've seen; it'll either be really popular or people will hate it. :confused:

aphelion
Mar 5, 2014, 05:21 PM
I watch a decent amount of anime and I saw about 15 eps of that show and in my opinion, it falls apart and is way overhyped. It's the Japanese equivalent to Battlestar 2.0.

I'm not a big fan of these collaborations but it makes SEGA money and Attack on Titan is huge in Japan and in NA, so it's a smart move.

The design aesthetic of PSO1 is so much better than PSO2, so I've given into the fact that they have gone with a lot of anime influence to grab people willing to spend money on some questionable looking stuff, in my opinion.

That being said, if they did a Psycho-pass collaboration letting you reskin your weapon to a dominator, or did a Natsume collaboration to change my mag into nyanko-sensei, I'd bite -_-