PDA

View Full Version : 11 star katanas

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 5, 2014, 05:31 PM
So i checked out the player shop, and i already see 11 star katanas up; however, some of the katanas were not even showcased in the preview :-? so im wondering where do each of these drop from, well one of them is a new multiclass (gunner, hunter, braver), one of them looks like a zeshrayda shell, and the other one is the one thats showcased in the video.

nathanielzor
Mar 5, 2014, 05:35 PM
One drops from Tranmizer
One drops from Zeshaydra
One drops from Rockbear
One drops from Gorono

TehblackUchiha
Mar 5, 2014, 05:38 PM
all from AQ and everytime there is a new update with new weapons they do not showcase all of them.

フィルフスイレン - gorongo
ザムラナザン - rog belt
ゼッシュウ - zesh or rig
エレヌバティン - mizer

Arialle
Mar 5, 2014, 06:08 PM
The new 11* katanas look ugly as hell in my opinion... i shall just stick with susano since there isnt much of a difference in power

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 5, 2014, 06:14 PM
i dont care about it being ugly, as long as it can make me solo even teh toughest quests, like tower defense, i'll use it, because here, i'm stuck with a DIO SIGALGA, i have one 11 star but its a sharp cycler, i plan to trade once i get premium if those 11 star katanas refuse to drop for me.

kabutozero
Mar 5, 2014, 07:22 PM
got the garongo one on my first sh aq. I got excited even though I knew these 11* were going to be common since one of my teammates said he got 2 11* in one AQ ( I got 3 btw). It's still the highest satk 11* katana and doesn't have judgement time but has heavens divide which is good enough for me since I have spirit collector katana right now

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 5, 2014, 07:26 PM
got the garongo one on my first sh aq. I got excited even though I knew these 11* were going to be common since one of my teammates said he got 2 11* in one AQ ( I got 3 btw). It's still the highest satk 11* katana and doesn't have judgement time but has heavens divide which is good enough for me since I have spirit collector katana right now

i heard you were using boosters, but i solo everything, none of my friends are up to level here (they just started playing) and i figured that the stuff may be harder to drop when you're not in a party. in that case, is it worth it to use boosters?

WildarmsRE5
Mar 5, 2014, 07:39 PM
i heard you were using boosters, but i solo everything, none of my friends are up to level here (they just started playing) and i figured that the stuff may be harder to drop when you're not in a party. in that case, is it worth it to use boosters?nope.

kabutozero
Mar 5, 2014, 08:02 PM
then don't do aq altogether , if you go solo withotu booster you wont' get back 10 capsules...

Why not just find a party?

pkemr4
Mar 5, 2014, 08:18 PM
then don't do aq altogether , if you go solo withotu booster you wont' get back 10 capsules...

i run with a party with 250% boosters + fully lucky rise set and i barely can get 10 def caps sometimes.

Misaki Ki
Mar 5, 2014, 08:29 PM
What are people averaging on DEF caps?

One run I pulled 9, and another I pulled 16. On the same run, a party member only got 8-ish.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 5, 2014, 09:46 PM

well, i'm on ship 7 and i know no one who can party with me.... i would really appreciate it if someone would like to volunteer after i get my 10 advanced D capsules :/

SpanishGamer911
Mar 5, 2014, 09:59 PM
I'll have to quest for some of these 11* Katana's because would like one & i'm to poor to buy one.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 5, 2014, 10:10 PM
well, i'm on ship 7 and i know no one who can party with me.... i would really appreciate it if someone would like to volunteer after i get my 10 advanced D capsules :/join randoms, JP players in general.

on ship 2 this wouldn't be a problem getting english players with you. so yeah, learn how to play with JPs.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 5, 2014, 10:47 PM
All of them put on friends / teammembers only shit, ive also tried recruiting party members and waited in the lobby for an hour, no one joined. On ship 7 people keep to themselves too much and even the few English players that I know exist on the ship barely appear or will never party with people out of their team

Chdata
Mar 5, 2014, 10:53 PM
Just advertise SQ D/E/F caps 1/4 in b20 and you'll get people.

Or other blocks.

pkemr4
Mar 5, 2014, 10:55 PM
Just advertise SQ D/E/F caps 1/4 in b20 and you'll get people.

Or other blocks.

sadly this

Omega-z
Mar 5, 2014, 11:40 PM
@Chdata - B20 is for ship 2, He's on ship 7.

But yeah it's true go to the busiest SH AD blocks and ask politely or try to get in a Team, Otherwise do your best Solo.

ShinMaruku
Mar 6, 2014, 01:11 AM
I have yet to see 1 11* drop. :( I am stuck with my crafted 6 star. But It gives me 1k s-attack just needs a good latent. :P

Macman
Mar 6, 2014, 01:17 AM
What are people averaging on DEF caps?
I'm slowly bleeding out because I can't seem to get more than 8 caps back per run. I forgot how awful Volcano AQ maps were.

Chdata
Mar 6, 2014, 01:45 AM
and on forest i got 36

so i can enjoy cave more

Saffran
Mar 6, 2014, 05:50 AM
Infineeverlasting> are you in a team? Did you look for one? What's your time zone? What languages do you speak?

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 07:22 AM
Infineeverlasting> are you in a team? Did you look for one? What's your time zone? What languages do you speak?

English and mandarin, I'm the master of my own team, but no one is in SH mode yet. From what I've seen, other English teams ihave An average level 51,barely SH, not worth partying with when I know I will probably spend most of my time throwing up moon atoms, I'll just endure and find a nice random jpn party, but my main struggle right now is hunting for those a capsules in the desert...

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 07:23 AM
O yea est btw for time zone