PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Red Katana and bigglow bow

Firyfoxxx
Mar 6, 2014, 03:08 AM
What are the chances of finding both of them with in a short period of time? and what would you say they are worth? Katana is 7 star and bigglow is 9. Opinion's?

jooozek
Mar 6, 2014, 03:32 AM
they are worthless

Walkure
Mar 6, 2014, 03:39 AM
What are the chances of finding both of them with in a short period of time? and what would you say they are worth? Katana is 7 star and bigglow is 9. Opinion's?
The chances of you finding the two items in the exact way you found them is infinitesimally low. Much the same for about any series of events. For example, flip a single coin twenty times. That exact string of heads and tails had a one in a million chance of happening, and yet flipping that coin is a completely trivial event.

Much like finding two weapons worth 1k at player shops, sorry to say.

doomdragon83
Mar 6, 2014, 03:44 AM
Go to the player shop from the Visphone and search for 赤のカタナ and ビッグロウ. The bow is more than likely 1050 meseta, the katana probably the same, maybe a bit more but (both weapons are) definitely not worth much and not worth spending meseta on.

Firyfoxxx
Mar 6, 2014, 04:03 AM
well that suck's but i can't complain with the 514 R-ATK bow and 400+ S-ATK. since i found them. :)

Kamekur
Mar 6, 2014, 04:28 AM
Red weapons are as abundant as water in Earth. They don't have a dex bonus so their damage variance is quite big (unless you have extra dex in your mag which you shouldn't). I'm pretty sure that bow is trash too.
There's plenty of weapons that wreck those, and you seem pretty new, so I'll give you 2 wikis:

pso2.cirnopedia.info This wiki tends to be almost always outdated, but it's in English.

pso2.swiki.jp This wiki is always updated, but it's in japanese. It's easy to read with Google translate.

Takatsuki
Mar 6, 2014, 04:39 AM
Yeah uh... those really aren't any sort of accomplishments. They're both quite bad and extremely common.

Saffran
Mar 6, 2014, 05:55 AM
514 RAtk ungrinded (ungrund?) sounds so much NOT like a Bigglow though.
Anyway, the bow drops from lv1 Kartagot and the katana from any enemy in VH AQ. Both are extremely common weapons.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 07:31 AM

Why even hunt for this? Just buy it for a meager 1k at the player shop...... Boi if you were on ship 7 I would give it to you for free

Ezodagrom
Mar 6, 2014, 09:51 AM
514 RAtk ungrinded (ungrund?) sounds so much NOT like a Bigglow though.
Since he said 9*, it's Dio Bigglow (514 R-ATK at +0).

Kondibon
Mar 6, 2014, 10:14 AM
I once got two bigglows from the same kartagot. :wacko:

Firyfoxxx
Mar 6, 2014, 10:25 AM
>.< I get it thanks everyone.

ThePendragon
Mar 6, 2014, 04:52 PM
Firy, don't get discouraged, everyone here tends towards being assholes. If they're better than what you have, then good on you! Enjoy them and keep working towards better. If you ever need someone to run with online, my Account name is the same as here.