PDA

View Full Version : Hey Majorfailgaming Streams Update

Meyfei
Mar 6, 2014, 07:09 PM
http://www.livestream.com/majorfailgaming

Meyfei
Mar 7, 2014, 08:32 PM
Bumping post!
Stream is up and Phantasy star II is currently where we left off I worked to get back some weapons and stuff and currently online now! Tune in and enjoy the fun!

Meyfei
Mar 29, 2014, 01:18 AM
Sorry Haven't been able to find time to stream lately, Will try streaming once I'm feeling better again :D

Meyfei
Apr 24, 2014, 03:54 PM
Bump- So as far as Phantasy Star II goes I've gotta start all over. Had some PC troubles after the move and had to reformat, unfortunately Steam don't backup the files from the genesis collection as it does with Oblivion and the likes.

I'll plan a stream on this Saturday night. I'll try some pre-stream grinding to get it back in the groove. Sorry for the lack of streaming life got abit tedious all of a sudden.

Palle
Apr 24, 2014, 08:10 PM
So as far as Phantasy Star II goes I've gotta start all over. Had some PC troubles after the move and had to reformat, unfortunately Steam don't backup the files from the genesis collection as it does with Oblivion and the likes.

That is a sucks, the PSII stream was a nice diversion. I'll take a peek on Saturday to see how you're doing with the reboot.

Meyfei
Apr 26, 2014, 12:16 PM
The stream will be Starting Tonight (Saturday, april 26th) at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 6PM MST, 5PM PST

Meyfei
May 5, 2014, 03:42 PM
The stream will be Starting Tonight (Monday, May 5th) at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 6PM MST, 5PM PST

We'll be continuing Phantasy Star II, While grinding I mindlessly did a dungeon (whoopsy) but 1 maze aside, the real adventure is now beginning! with 34,000meseta on hand, its time to head out and bust some wallets at the newest shop /o/ and onward to the ocean!

Meyfei
May 13, 2014, 05:16 PM
\o bump for upper dates

So This Saturday I'll try streaming again, had some stuff bugging my "free time" which unfortunately didnt involve employment bahg!

In more unpleasant news- my Headset is dead, so I'll be using my lovely webcam mic once again "Oh joy" ontop of that.... Speakahs!

Anyone interested in watching me fail at Dragon Age? perhaps Left for dood 2? maybe some Bordernerds 1 :D

Heres a list of what i got http://puu.sh/8LeBx.jpg (sadly Cthulhu saves the world, and Breath of death VII dont work)

Palle
May 13, 2014, 06:55 PM
Go with the one that's least dialogue-heavy, since the audio won't be balanced as well (I take it).

Meyfei
May 13, 2014, 07:11 PM
I could try getting a game running that has dialogue and vocals, Best bet would be to turn on that Audio setting that lets music and the like play when the window isn't active, and have my mic muted I can type through in the chat as well

yoshiblue
May 13, 2014, 09:56 PM
Use Microsoft Sam and friends to do vocals where there are none. http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/chansub-global-emoticon-b6d67569a0c6340a-20x27.png

Then again, that would be insanely time consuming.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 16, 2014, 09:26 AM
Use Microsoft Sam and friends to do vocals where there are none.

Then again, that would be insanely time consuming.
FILE'S DONE!

Meyfei
May 18, 2014, 05:58 PM
forgot about the stream for last night. Sorry :x

Had quite an exhausting week played some Dragon age and omg time flies. What times in the week are good, just so i can plan a backup day incase it happens again?