PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Maintenance 3/7 ONLINE

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 6, 2014, 09:39 PM
Apparently it is a Block issue again. Only 4 hours though

プレイ中の皆様へお知らせします。  本日3月7日(金)12:00 ~ 16:00の予定にて、ゲームサーバーの緊急メンテナンスを行います。  このメンテナンスにて特定のブロ ックが表示されない現象が発生する不具合の修正を予定しております。  皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけいたし ますことをお詫び申し上げます。

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3203

Edit: Servers are up ON TIME

IndigoNovember
Mar 6, 2014, 09:40 PM
Just you watch, 11* drop rate stealth nerf.

btw-Niji
Mar 6, 2014, 09:44 PM
Oh SEGA. Of course you'd do a "emergency maintenance" 1 hour before a scheduled EQ.

and of course it's for a bug that's been happening for the past 2 months.

xxmadplayerxx

dam i planned on playing today but been so busy. Only to hear 11*s are dropping like candy, i was about to play some SH AQs then the notification pops up for maint :/

Dnd

Its amusing 'cus i said precisely the same (well, SH aq nerf in general, but same thing)

Xaeris
Mar 6, 2014, 09:53 PM
Lame. Right in the middle of my TACOs. Had to cut it short and jump to SH Sanctum.

xxmadplayerxx
Mar 6, 2014, 09:59 PM
4hours? Lol i doubt it knowing sega's performance , more like 8hours. expect the worst in my case anyway.

gigawuts
Mar 6, 2014, 09:59 PM
GUYS

GUYS

IS THE SERVER DOWN?

pkemr4
Mar 6, 2014, 10:00 PM

this.

Xaeris
Mar 6, 2014, 10:01 PM
Oh well, Netflix, here I come.

final_attack
Mar 6, 2014, 10:02 PM
Hoping for ...... no stealth *11 drop rate nerf :<

Agastya
time to finish the newman story in psz

Macman
Not very stealthy.

Dia79
GUYS

GUYS

IS THE SERVER DOWN?

just got down after a crazy forest aq with 8x 11 drops.......:-o (1 guy got 5x 11)

dr apocalipsis
And never had the storage to spam those SHAQS D:

Got 3 11* worth nothing but passes in 2 runs.

12 untekked drops from a couple of rare Banthers, had to emergency sell a lot of fodder at campship D: D: D: D: D:

Good bye rares.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 10:03 PM
dam i planned on playing today but been so busy. Only to hear 11*s are dropping like candy, i was about to play some SH AQs then the notification pops up for maint :/

i just did a party run with 4 people, on the forest quest, got a lot of e capsules and vayu wind pyroxenes and large pyroxenes, BUT NO 11 STAR DROPS,!!! did they really just stealth nerf the drops??? >:OOOO goddamit, but luckily if inished the run right before they shut down the server for maintenance, the only thing i got was 2 stag cutleries and this weird blue 7 star twin dagger, it looks exactly like the red twin dagger, except its blue... is this the new "blue series"??? XD

Xaeris
Mar 6, 2014, 10:04 PM
Yeah, SHAQs are pretty hard on my inventory. I might actually need to consider carrying less of my wardrobe around with me. ...Well, there's no need to talk about such drastic measures yet.

TaigaUC
Mar 6, 2014, 10:05 PM
On a rare enemy +50% day when my friend was actually able to attend the White Day schedule.
Guess their caster won't be getting RaGrants and NaGrants rank 16 any time soon.

IndigoNovember
Mar 6, 2014, 10:07 PM
I know, right? Was hoping for Kreisenschlag 16.

Punisher106
Sega: WHAT'S THAT, PUN? YOU GOT 2 11*'S? SORRY, THE RATES WERE TOO HIGH, WE'LL TAKE THOSE BACK, NOW.

pkemr4
ive only got 1 11* so far from SHAQ's and ive watched 5-6 B20ians get a 11* >_> and ive been running 250% on most of my SHAQ's

Macman
Mar 6, 2014, 10:09 PM
I only got one and it was a lameass bow worth nothing more than a pass. :wacko:

HBK666
Mar 6, 2014, 10:10 PM
Oh well.

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 10:10 PM
i just did a party run with 4 people, on the forest quest, got a lot of e capsules and vayu wind pyroxenes and large pyroxenes, BUT NO 11 STAR DROPS,!!! did they really just stealth nerf the drops??? >:OOOO goddamit, but luckily if inished the run right before they shut down the server for maintenance, the only thing i got was 2 stag cutleries and this weird blue 7 star twin dagger, it looks exactly like the red twin dagger, except its blue... is this the new "blue series"??? XD

u were just unlucky and that happens a friend mine running with me since 5 hours got nothing all the time even using even 350% boosters (250+100) while someone else got 5x11 in 1 single forest run :-D

Now prolly they will ninja nerf 11s rate drop during this manty w 8-) which bring me to think that i should instantly buy couples of the rare SHAQS 11s when the servers will get back on and resell em at higher price later :P

HBK666
Mar 6, 2014, 10:11 PM
ive only got 1 11* so far from SHAQ's and ive watched 5-6 B20ians get a 11* >_> and ive been running 250% on most of my SHAQ's

stop wasting ya boosters ..just wait until next week.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 10:11 PM
has anyone tried it without boosters? im too scared because i might not get my capsules back if i run without boosters. plus, has anyone even gotten an 11 star without boosters? >:OOO

btw-Niji
Mar 6, 2014, 10:12 PM
On a rare enemy +50% day when my friend was actually able to attend the White Day schedule.
Guess their caster won't be getting RaGrants and NaGrants rank 16 any time soon.
If only they waited 1.5 hours so we can do the scheduled EQ. I guess it was too much of SEGA to actually think of the players. >_>

After so many maintenances (a couple emergency for this bug) and it's still happening. Very professional. I guess that's to be expected as the lag issues gradually got worse after each weekly maintenance was focusing on server hardware.

IndigoNovember
Mar 6, 2014, 10:13 PM
Last I checked boosters do not affect capsule drop rate.

Chdata
They're at least worth saving because it's like getting high tiered weapons to use for free.

Or trading for another cheap 11* that you can use, if you found one not for your class.

Zenobia

LMFAO I said this same thing lol!

Not gonna lie I was on a jam today pulling off 10* and got those 11 twin mech Zero range advance guns and the PSE's were lovely.

Sizustar
Mar 6, 2014, 10:14 PM
has anyone tried it without boosters? im too scared because i might not get my capsules back if i run without boosters. plus, has anyone even gotten an 11 star without boosters? >:OOO

One of my guildmate did, I only got like 6 capsule, but we only had 1 PSE-burst, got quite a few 10* and traded them for excube though, and got the higher level Tech disk I was hunting for.

Gypsy72
Witnessed team member get one 11* 3 runs in a row without boost. Of course they used premo drink. But thats it.

infiniteeverlasting
u were just unlucky and that happens a friend mine running with me since 5 hours got nothing all the time even using even 350% boosters (250+100) while someone else got 5x11 in 1 single forest run :-D

Now prolly they will ninja nerf 11s rate drop during this manty w 8-) which bring me to think that i should instantly buy couples of the rare SHAQS 11s when the servers will get back on and resell em at higher price later :P

well, there goes my chances at my beloved 11 star katanas. My only goal in this game is to get one 11 star katana and then that will be my end game :). and btw running without boosters, is it possible to get enough capsules back?

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 10:17 PM
One of my guildmate did, I only got like 6 capsule, but we only had 1 PSE-burst, got quite a few 10* and traded them for excube though, and got the higher level Tech disk I was hunting for.

TEN STARS CAN BE TRADED FOR EXCUBES???? :-o WOW TIME TO DO THAT..... i need those 250% badly

jiasu73
Mar 6, 2014, 10:17 PM
How many capsules do you guys usually get a run? For me and my group we would usually get 15+ if we fill the whole map

LonelyGaruga
Mar 6, 2014, 10:18 PM
and btw running without boosters, is it possible to get enough capsules back?

Should be fine. I ended up with 15 capsules on my first run, and while it wasn't bad in the slightest, it wasn't as amazingly productive as some reports of runs have been. You should be able to break even easily.

BIG OLAF
Mar 6, 2014, 10:20 PM
How many capsules do you guys usually get a run? For me and my group we would usually get 15+ if we fill the whole map

Pretty random, usually. I've gotten anywhere from 3 to like 20+ in one run.

IndigoNovember

Yeah, I can usually manage 10~ without a PSE Burst and 15+ with at least one.

milranduil

I've had good bursts and get up to 25 in a run. Then I also have good bursts and get 1 capsule per run ._.b

AlVaRo0515
Mar 6, 2014, 10:21 PM
Should be fine. I ended up with 15 capsules on my first run, and while it wasn't bad in the slightest, it wasn't as amazingly productive as some reports of runs have been. You should be able to break even easily.

that's kinda not true, I've ran caves a lot and most of the time I don't manage to get enough caps for desert. and that's bursting, full map, and boosters. its all RNG.

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 10:22 PM

i did but i got no luck without boosters on and i didnt receive a decent amount of capsules back while couples of my team mates were getting 2-3 11s just using lucky rise units ,team rare drop drink (5%) and fortunate omen gs to break boss crystals ....:nono::nono::nono:

i did try every booster on SHAQs except for 250%+ any kind of triboost cuz im saving those atm for future stuff (better stuff i hope) 50% - 75% - 150% - 250% and mostly all the 11s i got so far are from 250% (i got like 8 total since yesterday)
Sooner or later im gonna just stop using boosters or at least 250% cuz i dont want to get short on cubes :P

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 10:28 PM

i did but i got no luck without boosters on and i didnt receive a decent amount of capsules back while couples of my team mates were getting 2-3 11s just using lucky rise units ,team rare drop drink (5%) and fortunate omen gs to break boss crystals ....:nono::nono::nono:

i did try every booster on SHAQs except for 250%+ any kind of triboost cuz im saving those atm for future stuff (better stuff i hope) 50% - 75% - 150% - 250% and mostly all the 11s i got so far are from 250% (i got like 8 total since yesterday)
Sooner or later im gonna just stop using boosters or at least 250% cuz i dont want to get short on cubes :P

on average how many times do i have to spam SHAQuille O'neal to get at least one 11 star, probability-wise. (assuming im using 250% boost every single time with at least another person in party)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 6, 2014, 10:30 PM

That was my first thought.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 6, 2014, 10:32 PM
that's kinda not true, I've ran caves a lot and most of the time I don't manage to get enough caps for desert. and that's bursting, full map, and boosters. its all RNG.

Key word: Should. VC has never been as productive as Forest or Desert anyway. I almost never met anyone that actually wanted to run it back between the time AQs were implemented and SH's release, because it simply wasn't as productive as other AQs. If you break even on Forest or Desert, but don't on VC, it's not "all RNG". The odds are simply stacked against you in VC, while this simply isn't the case for the other two SH AQs available right now.

Arksenth
Mar 6, 2014, 10:32 PM
:wacko: I already got 9 11s weapons, so I don't mind if they nerf the rates because got mine's!

Actually, I prefer Volcano just because it feels like more 11s drop there, plus Ilfoie drops there and those disks are going for 400k-500k a pop at the moment that you can easily make several million a run.

RadiantLegend
Mar 6, 2014, 10:33 PM
Was just about to get some SHAQ in... goodbye 11*s.

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 10:35 PM
well, there goes my chances at my beloved 11 star katanas. My only goal in this game is to get one 11 star katana and then that will be my end game :). and btw running without boosters, is it possible to get enough capsules back?

honestly i should test an entire day without boosters to give u a proper answer about capsules i dont want to say something that is not true telling tha boosters effect caps drop rate or not im more concerned on using boosters for 11s drops so .

speaking about the 11 katana which 1 u have in mind? i would not waste time or money into the garongo one "フィルフスイレン" you could just wait for a better 11 katana on next SHQAs set while another thing is if u want the rockbear one "ザムラナザン" which is a + 11 stk version of the Boulay Obs 10 star with the same potential.
If you have susano or Boulay Obs i wont really consider any 11s atm unlees u aim for the rockbear one ^_^8-)

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 10:35 PM
well at least i got a sharp cycler before the recent update (why does teh rng be like that to me), so i can trade that in for the nice multiclass katana right when i get premium.

btw, is it really true that they may be nerfing?

Arksenth
Mar 6, 2014, 10:36 PM
Boosters really don't affect capsule drop rates. <_< We've known this since VH AQs.

It's not official that they'll be nerfing the 11s drop rates, but it's a pattern we've noticed before in regards to drop rates being really high in the first few days and then it suddenly tapers off.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 10:37 PM
honestly i should test an entire day without boosters to give u a proper answer about capsules i dont want to say something that is not true telling tha boosters effect caps drop rate or not im more concerned on using boosters for 11s drops so .

speaking about the 11 katana which 1 u have in mind? i would not waste time or money into the garongo one "フィルフスイレン" you could just wait for a better 11 katana on next SHQAs set while another thing is if u want the rockbear one "ザムラナザン" which is a + 11 stk version of the Boulay Obs 10 star with the same potential.
If you have susano or Boulay Obs i wont really consider any 11s atm unlees u aim for the rockbear one ^_^8-)

well, i have something called a dio sigalga, it's really cool, and it's color is white, i'm not sure if you've seen that before, and i'm very proud of it XD sigh* my frustrating with it is over 9000 =.= looking at it makes me puke.

edit: yea, but thanks for your answer ^^, and you dont hafta do such crazy things like an experiment, it would make me feel bad to make you spend so much time and effort over my own whining.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 6, 2014, 10:40 PM
Boosters really don't affect capsule drop rates. <_< We've known this since VH AQs.

I was told they do, but then, the person that told me this told me that Wand Gear produced multiple explosions with max gear, and told me I was wrong for saying otherwise (with us both being Techer players at the time, go figure). It's annoying to have false information treated like facts, up until reading this I wouldn't have known because I was never told otherwise, and I never noticed otherwise. Thanks for making this clear.

Daiyousei
Mar 6, 2014, 10:41 PM
There is truth to the block issue, B20 disappeared for a short time earlier, though I probably shouldn't mention what was happening to the players who went there.

AlVaRo0515
Mar 6, 2014, 10:42 PM
There is truth to the block issue, B20 disappeared for a short time earlier, though I probably shouldn't mention what was happening to the players who went there.

best thing that can happen to this game.

Sizustar
Although from what Sega say, this Emergency maintance is something to do with the disappearing Block 19, as it's a error that was discovered early, so they can fix it before it grow into a bigger problem that effect all player.

Dia79
well, i have something called a dio sigalga, it's really cool, and it's color is white, i'm not sure if you've seen that before, and i'm very proud of it XD sigh* my frustrating with it is over 9000 =.= looking at it makes me puke.

edit: yea, but thanks for your answer ^^, and you dont hafta do such crazy things like an experiment, it would make me feel bad to make you spend so much time and effort over my own whining.

i woud just go for a 10 star Judgement Time honestly :-?

Arksenth
Mar 6, 2014, 10:43 PM
I was told they do, but then, the person that told me this told me that Wand Gear produced multiple explosions with max gear, and told me I was wrong for saying otherwise (with us both being Techer players at the time, go figure). It's annoying to have false information treated like facts, up until reading this I wouldn't have known because I was never told otherwise, and I never noticed otherwise. Thanks for making this clear.

Remember - if it comes from me, it's a 100% sure-fire guaranteed fact.

Did you also know that you're a poor person, but if you tribute 10k AC to me, you'll suddenly start getting massive drops of multi-million meseta from every mob in the game such that you'll never be poor again?

Try it! What do you have to lose?

LonelyGaruga
Mar 6, 2014, 10:43 PM
10K AC.

Arksenth
Mar 6, 2014, 10:45 PM
Only poor people answer hypothetical questions!

Less ask, more buying webmoney cards!

Ohohohohohohohoho!

Poor people!

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 10:49 PM

now thats something i would like, but that will never drop, so i'd rather not dream about it. I'm just utterly crushed in dissapointment to find out that i got no 11 stars when i was hearing other saying it drops like pancakes, but then again, i always have my conspiracy theory that sega secretly nerfs droprates for freemium users to frustrate us into buying premium.

Zenobia
Mar 6, 2014, 11:00 PM

Speaking of Judgement Time I plant to aim for the ザムラナザン Katana same Latent so looks like I'll be hammering some Rockbears.

Zipzo
Mar 6, 2014, 11:00 PM
Only poor people answer hypothetical questions!

Less ask, more buying webmoney cards!

Ohohohohohohohoho!

Poor people!

Marked up Webmoney cards, hohohoho!

Foreigners!

Macman
Mar 6, 2014, 11:01 PM
First 2 days: 1400 11* partisans
4 days after: 1450 11* partisans

:wacko:

Yukito-San
Mar 6, 2014, 11:01 PM
Lol, i got an eq alert from the PSO2 Desktop Alert. XD Tweaker say Online and ingame say it offline with error 617. Some tool might need some fix. :P

MagicalUsername
Mar 6, 2014, 11:02 PM
I'm sure it was because of the idiot hacking yesterday in block 20, he/she was warping people to the top of the shop area.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 11:02 PM
Speaking of Judgement Time I plant to aim for the ザムラナザン Katana same Latent so looks like I'll be hammering some Rockbears.

well, good luck with that once sega nerfs the 11 star droprates ^^

Kerza
Mar 6, 2014, 11:03 PM
Around when are the servers supposed to be up again

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 6, 2014, 11:04 PM
In 3 Hours according to schedule.

Kerza
Mar 6, 2014, 11:07 PM
In 3 Hours according to schedule.

Where did you find this

Zenobia
Mar 6, 2014, 11:07 PM

Sega Pls:wacko:

Kerza
Mar 6, 2014, 11:09 PM
Cancel that i found it

Yukito-San
Mar 6, 2014, 11:12 PM
What i saw, they seem they used the same old git tree for the code than the one before... We got the electifire camo sound maxed again (not sure if it really the case but it was loud)... So they seem they did not fixed it in the new build... Expecting they might screw again with the git tree, they might fix a bug and it reappear it a future update... What i conclude, they got many team for coding the game, one or more for new content (story, map, eq, weapon and ac stuff, new gameplay feature (crafting in example), etc.) and one for rapid bug fix who use an old git tree pushed from the new feature in current feature. I am not saying they use git but maybe something else but if they really using git, we might get the code for the server and be able to make custom server by finding the git tree. :D

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 11:14 PM

well honestly if they nerf the droprate would be really sad atm ....but in the sametime today i was realizing that there was no point on doing any kind of eq with this kind of
SHAQs ..:-o

Somehow i think they are going to nerf the drop rate and that will cause some drama :nono:

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 11:19 PM
well honestly if they nerf the droprate would be really sad atm ....but in the sametime today i was realizing that there was no point on doing any kind of eq with this kind of
SHAQs ..:-o

Somehow i think they are going to nerf the drop rate and that will cause some drama :nono:

I guess I won't be finishing this game anytime soon...

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 11:21 PM
Where did you find this

the system message in game told us from 12:00 to 16:00 jp :sad:

Meireles
Mar 6, 2014, 11:24 PM

This has definitely happened.

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 11:28 PM
I guess I won't be finishing this game anytime soon...

for sure i guess ppl will just stop to sell some 11s at a low price from later on just to check if a ninja drop rate nerf might increase get their item value :-o

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 11:29 PM
This has definitely happened.

SUP MEI !

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 11:30 PM
Why do I feel so empty inside from hearing this... Getting my hopes up right after I finished farming those d capsules and then nerfing the rates right before I get to have my chance at some 11 stars, sega is cruel.

Arksenth
Mar 6, 2014, 11:31 PM
Don't worry! Officially, the drop rates will remain the same. It's just RNG that you didn't get a single 11s in four hundred runs after all!

(You snooze you lose)

Meireles
Mar 6, 2014, 11:32 PM
I'm only speculating so don't get too upset just yet. And hey Sirdiabolik!

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 11:32 PM
Why do I feel so empty inside from hearing this... Getting my hopes up right after I finished farming those d capsules and then nerfing the rates right before I get to have my chance at some 11 stars, sega is cruel.

well we dunno still we are just supposing about a nerf lol

btw i got a question : you would skip the white day eq for an SHAQ run ?:-o

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 11:35 PM
Don't worry! Officially, the drop rates will remain the same. It's just RNG that you didn't get a single 11s in four hundred runs after all!

(You snooze you lose)

Arksenth, you remind me of this girl:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/To_Love-RU_laugh_1215.jpg

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 11:37 PM
well we dunno still we are just supposing about a nerf lol

TOTALLY YES! Hands down I would want my 11 star katana way more than some dumb white day event, I can get the chocolate later.

Macman
Mar 6, 2014, 11:43 PM
I didn't abandon my SHAQ run for Falz earlier today, if that means anything.

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 11:44 PM
TOTALLY YES! Hands down I would want my 11 star katana way more than some dumb white day event, I can get the chocolate later.

exactly what i did today but then what the point on sega doing those kind of eqs?

this is why i feel a nerf incoming :nono:

milranduil
Mar 6, 2014, 11:45 PM
Because falz/td 11*s are still unique i.e. EQ onry.

Meireles
Mar 6, 2014, 11:54 PM
Yeah. If there isn't a nerf, I feel the price $&cent;&pound;&yen;&euro; of falz 11*'s rising already...

Dia79
Mar 6, 2014, 11:54 PM

not speaking of those but white day chocolate caos eqs for example

IndigoNovember
Mar 6, 2014, 11:59 PM
Because running Arks Quests for bosses is a lot slower than just doing the Emergency Quest. For example, it's a lot easier to get Photon Arts from rare bosses in Emergency Quests when compared to Arks Quests.

Kikikiki
Mar 7, 2014, 12:25 AM
All these talks about 11* drop rate nerf makes me feel funny. I got both the TMG and the Katana so now I can just rip another offf from player shop and it's complete. Eat it SEGA. HAHAHA.

Zipzo
Mar 7, 2014, 12:31 AM
Was there any indication of a drop rate nerf happening other than someone on the first page making a joke about it?

Calm down people.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 7, 2014, 12:54 AM

The 11* katanas that aren't as good as susano on HU/BR, which you can get in white day EQ? :-?

Yukito-San
Mar 7, 2014, 01:07 AM
Well, Sega might gave us something because

1 : Missing the White Day EQ Schedule
2 : Playing while the bug was effective

So, we might get 2 compensation for this Emergency Maintenance.

doomdragon83
Mar 7, 2014, 01:16 AM
Well, Sega might gave us something because

1 : Missing the White Day EQ Schedule
2 : Playing while the bug was effective

So, we might get 2 compensation for this Emergency Maintenance.
1x Tribooster
"Sorry for the inconvenience."
"Enjoy never seeing an 11* as long as you live."

That's all.

Chdata
Mar 7, 2014, 01:17 AM
rescheduling the events is compensation enough!!

Xaeris
Mar 7, 2014, 01:22 AM
If they were going through with this stealth nerf thing, and they were really smart, they'd "compensate" us with a 100% rare boost weekend leading into the reward week, so that when it wore off, we'd have lost a sense for how much 11*s dropped.

I'm the last person that should be a game director.

Macman
Mar 7, 2014, 01:25 AM
Be glad Sega doesn't read this forum.

Yukito-San
Mar 7, 2014, 01:27 AM
Those 11* are too much common, i got 11 11* (1 GM and 10 shaq 11*). If they are making more 11* much more powerfull, it should be ok. Those new 11* are more powerfull than the one existing on cirnopedia. I expect they cap it back soon. Last week, those 12* was dropping at arround 80-120 drop in Buffed Dark Falz, this week, it was 1 drop each in Normal Falz... -_- Yeah, right, well done Sega...

Gama
Mar 7, 2014, 01:30 AM
Be glad Sega doesn't read this forum.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

they have their ninjas...

Blackheart521
Mar 7, 2014, 01:33 AM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

they have their ninjas...

My 3rd uncle twice removed is one of Sega's forum ninjas ^^;

Gama
Mar 7, 2014, 01:43 AM
My 3rd uncle twice removed is one of Sega's forum ninjas ^^;

see... they exist!

i think it would be foolish not to have eyes and ears, even if its just input or different perspectives on the game mechanics.

id do that if i had a game company.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 7, 2014, 02:00 AM
Servers up!

Yukito-San
Mar 7, 2014, 02:13 AM
For premium user, you got a 1 day pass, for everyone, we got a jackpot here !

-One "tri boost +100%" ×
-10 pieces "Advanced capsule d" ×
-10 pieces "Advanced capsule e" ×
-10 pieces "Advanced capsule f" ×

We got white day tommorow at 11pm est. (13h jst)

Dnd
Mar 7, 2014, 02:15 AM
For compensation everyone gets 10x new AQ capsules (d/e/f) and a 100% triboost. If you had premium active you get a 1 day ticket.

TO be awarded at a later date, of course

The 50% boost to rare spawn server wide has been extended by 14 hours aswell (so right now its active for another 22 hours).

The planned white day 2 has been moved to Saturday at 13:00 JST

Xaeris
Mar 7, 2014, 02:18 AM
Nice compensation for a four hour maintenance. Especially considering that it's off hours for their intended userbase. Imagine getting home from school/work and finding out you get free capsules for something that didn't affect you at all.

Now, let's go find out if we were all just imagining the worst for no reason.

Arksenth
Mar 7, 2014, 03:06 AM
Looks like the rates are still the same. Got two 11s Twin Daggers one after another in a PSE burst in forest loool

(Party members weren't even fazed)

Ratazana
Mar 7, 2014, 03:12 AM
see... they exist!

i think it would be foolish not to have eyes and ears, even if its just input or different perspectives on the game mechanics.

id do that if i had a game company.

This forum? I don't think so.

The legend goes that they keep a close watch on hacker forums though.

Macman
Mar 7, 2014, 04:40 AM
Feh, 3 AQs, zero 10*, not even any boxed garbage to get my hopes up.

If it weren't for one guy getting like ten 10* and two 11* over the course of the runs, I would've suspected executive meddling.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 7, 2014, 07:19 AM

If it weren't for one guy getting like ten 10* and two 11* over the course of the runs, I would've suspected executive meddling.

I know exactly how you feel. Doesn't it make you think that sega needed the rates for some people but not for others??? XD

deahamlet
Mar 7, 2014, 08:22 AM

Everyone got something but me in 6 runs so far. Shenanigans!

Dia79
Mar 7, 2014, 10:22 AM
so still the same drop rate after this manty ? asking cuz i just log in game and i saw some prices still dropping w

Daiyousei
Mar 7, 2014, 02:54 PM
From what people tell me and the market prices, it appears there was no stealth nerf. But that's for your luck to decide