PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect for Episode 3 and beyond ?

Yukito-San
Mar 7, 2014, 12:40 AM
So, after playing from august 2012 to now, i guess Sega's following a pattern who repeat itself each year. I am only assuming and the update might not be exact, i got some faulty memory from some time ago).

-New Dfficulty (September (or october ?) 2012 / October 2012 (it was too much late september for not being in october update)
-New level cap (and nerfed exp for new difficulty) (Release, New Difficulty, Random Lvl Cap arround the time from November to March (?).
-New Weapon Cycle for rarity (7 to 9* release, 10* New Diffulty VH, 11* new God EQ and common with AQ)
-New God EQ with very very rare drop (Falz December 2012 / TD December 2013)
-AQ and XQ at the beginning of the Year with +5 lvl of the current diffulty minimum for AQ
-New Weapon for XQ Store (Release of XQ, Half Year of Release of XQ, 1 Year after Release of XQ)
-New AQ Map (January -> April -> June -> Mars)
-New Weapon Class and Class (Official Release in Box (September 2012) / July 2013)
-New Map (Release, Early Release, A little bit after the release, March, Episode 2 Release, Early Episode 2 Release, March)
-One year aniversary event (Burning Ranger and Buffed falz and EQ and LQ (1 year PC and 1 year Vita)
-New AC Scratch Suit (Almost each time of the same year for each suit and revival, that normal for the theme of the event)
-EQ Repeating (That again it is not a surprise)

So, what's my assumption, you can take those with a grain of sel too.

-New shaq map based on the 6 other already existing
-New shaq map based on beach, underwater map (i don't remember the name) and quarry and this new incomming map (or much more later or one of the vopal map will be skipped)
-All the 3 existing XQ will get new stage and rare, those rare will be winter based (because the first XQ stone rare was fall based)
-Maybe a fourth XQ map based on quarry and oceanid
-Collaboration with an AOTY (Anime of the Year) or AOTS (Anime of the Season) like Kill la Kill (Attack on Titan was an AOTY).
-Collaboration about a Sega Franchise (someone said Shin Megami Tensei ? XD)

-Before Episode 3 release, Sega will make a big event for player to not quit PSO2 before release so they can still make money.
-Buffed TD or Falz in June, maybe a new not ingame style EQ like Burning Ranger
-New level cap soon between april (they have nothing anounced yet for april about it) and July before Ep3
-New Pre-release of Episode 3 Bingo.
-New LQ for Pre-release of Episode 3.

-Episode 3 Release in July for the 2 year PC aniversary
-New Race for Episode 3 (New Free Char Slot again \o/), the only other race my teamate who played other Phantasy Star Game are saying are Beast. We got Half-Seed in Episode 2, We assume we might get Beast next.
-Episode 3 will content a new Map with a new planet.
-New Weapon Class or Third Level SubClass (Someone said to me he read about datamined Triple Dagger with Technic Enable Class, i never saw it source but he said it was from PSOW).

-New Lvl Cap and Difficulty in Fall (September or October) with new map
-The new diffulty will require lvl 60 because Sega did not make any more lvl cap in the time they could, so we might get lvl 75 with the cap at the same time with the new diffulty).
-New God EQ with extreme rare drop (12* or 13* or 14* or 15*)
-Possibility in this year a new quest drop a little more 12* who's not buffed Dark Falz Elder (TD Part 2 ? or later)
-13* got unveilled (Maybe in the pre episode 3 content in June for keeping those red farmer dreaming about rare)
-Vita Aniversary 2

-Repeat the pattern

And what idk when it will happen but i know it will happen

-Android and iOS of PSO2es
-One year aniversary of PSO2es
-Exclusive PSO2es NPC for CO
-New PSO2 Opening because of PSO2es or God EQ
-Taiwanese release and New Opening for the Release (Hum, it might happen soon, closed beta's open. Nothing for the West.)

Like i said, nothing's confirmed, i am making assumption from some pattern of content release. Take it with a grain of salt. I don't remember all of my proof of the pattern, the main one are here. I was not playing for 2 year in a row between October and December and around.

My personnal tough on the second post.

Yukito-San
Mar 7, 2014, 12:42 AM
Hum, if it really happen, i guess those Beast will be really cool, i was not sure if i should take a female cast or female beast for third character. I never used my Dewman too much, i will when i lvl cap my Newman in each class (in the next 3 month maybe).

I will make my female beast look like this Shi-tsu in Wanko to Kurasou or this Cat Girl (Kuu ) in Wanko to Kurasou. If i make a Shi-tsu, i will buy a maid dress when the recolor came soon.

I hope Sega make a big event for Pre Episode 3 with a new Bingo.

jiasu73
Mar 7, 2014, 12:42 AM
They really need to bring back the traditional style of events they did for PSU and PSO( not sure cuz i didn't play but i am assuming). Stuff like 1up, Max attack G, and lightning carnival you know. Those were fun!

milranduil
Mar 7, 2014, 12:44 AM
MAG TA leaderboards please ._.b

Zorua
Mar 7, 2014, 12:57 AM
Aki and Fourier succeed in gaining the trust of the dragonkin and lillipans.
The dragonkin and lillipans join the arks and become playable races.
SEGA ignores the existence of the beast race and never adds them to the game.

Yukito-San
Mar 7, 2014, 01:01 AM
No need of the Lillipian race, we got the suit already and they cannot speak Japanese. Maybe a new dragonkind speciment half-dragon.

Zorua
Mar 7, 2014, 01:10 AM
No need of the Lillipian race, we got the suit already and they cannot speak Japanese. Maybe a new dragonkind speciment half-dragon.

You could play as a lillipan.. in a lillipan suit! How do we not need this!?

Chdata
Mar 7, 2014, 01:13 AM
I expect an 11* all class materboard item.

strikerhunter
Mar 7, 2014, 02:28 AM
I can think of a few other possible things but it's too much to say and predict for now that I'm better off to wait till the summer first or until the current roadmap is finished.

But one thing for sure that you can expect in the future: More clothes and parts.........

EDIT: Me and some teammates were mentioning how much people would actually log-in and participate in a Mario-kart like EQ (or any racing based ones) with you riding mobs/bosses as karts.

Yukito-San
Mar 7, 2014, 02:37 AM
That Mario Kart Mob Riding seem epic. XD It make me remember those Dragonkind from Sanctum. XD

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 02:37 AM
Have things changed these last two years?

Well, I'd like claws and shotguns. Dunno why we don't have those yet. But what I expect is some new matterboards, difficulties, maybe a new race. I'm sure a new class is on the horizon, which will unbalance the game even more.

yoshiblue
Mar 7, 2014, 03:01 AM
We will have some time rupture that makes us experience what the Arks in Nova had to experience.

Gardios
Mar 7, 2014, 03:36 AM
I believe they've already planned a new class? So that probably.

No need for Japanese if you can speak with your heart uguuuuu~

Arialle
Mar 7, 2014, 03:43 AM
Beast race with nano blast

Twin sabers / Whips / Slicers / Laser Cannons / Shotguns / Rapiers

Olga Flow / Mother brain