PDA

View Full Version : Why so many female characters?

E41OPSO
Mar 7, 2014, 05:29 AM
Seriously, why? I know for sure that not so many girls play this game.
Every time I see a female character I picture an obese man who hasn't showered in ages in front of a computer drooling over his character's skimpy clothes.
It's weird in a party when you're the only manly strong man fighting alongside 160 cm tall little girls with annoying voices and wearing clothes from characters from bad anime and Hatsune Miku. I also find unfair the fact that female characters get a lot more costumes than male characters. PSO really didn't have to go that way.
This is real. But that's just an angry me.

jooozek
Mar 7, 2014, 05:30 AM
customisation is really the least of problems in this game :lol:

final_attack
Mar 7, 2014, 05:50 AM
Well, isn't this game ..... Waifu-Simulator-Online-2? ...... wait, where did I hear that phrase ..... I wonder if it's from here lol

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 7, 2014, 05:53 AM
Because

We sexy

Takatsuki
Mar 7, 2014, 05:54 AM
Because PSO2 is the greatest waifu simulator ever made.

Dnd
Mar 7, 2014, 05:58 AM
Because

We sexy

^ this

But yeah, pso2 has been called waifu-simulator online 2 with a side serving of rpg action before.

Do I care? not really, I made my first character because Hunewearl from pso1, before I found out it wasn't the same here at all *shrugs*. Also, you don't need to look like a 'Manly strong male' to fight... :|

Xaeris
Mar 7, 2014, 05:59 AM
Because Space Barbies.

Ratazana
Mar 7, 2014, 06:01 AM
It's weird in a party when you're the only manly strong man fighting alongside 160 cm tall little girls with annoying voices and wearing clothes from characters from bad anime and Hatsune Miku.

It's weird for all parts involved. The guys behind those girls are probably wondering why is this dude ruining the loli party.

UnLucky
Mar 7, 2014, 06:09 AM
Who needs muscles when you've got Photons?

Inazuma
Mar 7, 2014, 06:15 AM
The majority of players are Japanese males, and Japanese males are generally attracted to females, so that's the kind of character they like to choose.

Gardios
Mar 7, 2014, 06:16 AM
Eastern audience generally prefers to play female characters, which is also why females get more costumes.

Sizustar
Mar 7, 2014, 06:20 AM
Why does how other people choose to play their game affect you that much?

supersonix9
Mar 7, 2014, 06:21 AM
down with the

Boltzmann
Mar 7, 2014, 06:21 AM
I actually tried making a male first both when the character maker and the game were released, but doing a male(non-cast) that didn't look horrible was harder than dressing a female in clothing that didn't look skimpy as hell.
You see, in doing a male I have basically two options: make a toon that is cool like David Bowie, which is hard and will cost a ton of meseta whenever you decide to go from Ziggy Stardust to the Thin White Duke. Or a toon that is cool like Ludwig Boltzmann, but you wouldn't want to play Ludwig Boltzmann in an action RPG anyway. The only other way is fall into complete nihilism and make Sephiroth or some Naruto guy, which is depressing.
And my female toon was the tallest possible, so I too had the strange feeling of being the mother of an offspring of powerpuff lolis or something like that, so I empathize somewhat with your distaste.

Shinureal
Mar 7, 2014, 06:34 AM
I have no problem playing female characters, because they look cool, yeah I'm a man and that's just natural, but not online, when other people are involved, I'd rather play male characters that looks like me (depending on how advanced the character maker is), like right now on PSO2 :)
And it doesn't bother me too much that the others are mostly dudes playing some cute female characters, because I try to forget about reality and live in game :) like it's another world or something.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 7, 2014, 06:53 AM
actually, I find it weird for VERY MANLY DESIGNED male characters existing here.

either you play female or make your male character cool enough.

Manly =/= Cool

Du1337
Mar 7, 2014, 07:00 AM
Because of the 3rd person view :)

Angelo
Mar 7, 2014, 07:17 AM
Japans declining birth rate being expressed by otaku, and the weeaboos who emulate these characteristics.

Not trying to be a dick, it just seems like this correlates directly with the "herbavore" movement, so men are less likely to play as what they wish to be and lean more towards what they wish they had.

Even pso1, the character gender ratio was a bit more balanced and that was only around a decade ago.

Doesn't bug me really, but it's pretty easily observable.

Sacrificial
Mar 7, 2014, 07:19 AM
Male customization is just terrible in this game. I mean have you looked at the faces that are supposed to make you look manly/older? I'm not the worlds prettiest but if I were to look like that..... Also there are NO BEARDS. So the most prefered option after that, if you go organic male is either be a shouta newman, bishi or an unicorn. All mechanical freaks like me go Cast.

Walkure
Mar 7, 2014, 07:19 AM
Different ideas on what a player avatar should be. Some want something that represents an idealized version of themselves, some want an idealized aesthetic in some way.

My own method is usually doing several character concepts, just taking a simple idea and rolling with it, and going with the one I like the most and/or have a "good" name for. "Good" in quotes because I have really cheesy taste in character names. Will freely admit that overall it usually ends up being a female character.

The majority of players are Japanese males, and Japanese males are generally attracted to females, so that's the kind of character they like to choose.That subtext.

Really, the vitriol that either "camp" throws at each other is obnoxious, and it's always the same. You rarely get anything more evolved than the basement-nerd stereotype, and/or some homophobic or trans-phobic tripe.

And my female toon was the tallest possible, so I too had the strange feeling of being the mother of an offspring of powerpuff lolis or something like that, so I empathize somewhat with your distaste.That's like the fun of max character height, though!

deahamlet
Mar 7, 2014, 08:38 AM
Oh... man... where do I start?

Why do I play females?

1. Because I'm female.
2. Because too many western RPGs haven't let me be female (and worse didn't even let me customize the overly bulky meatbastard I was playing as... seriously, TOO MUCH MUSCLE IS TOO MUCH. Stop going to the gym western RPG characters, and most especially FPS characters. Too much juice, ick)
3. Because female cast (or caseal as fancy pancy people insist they must be called) actually look feminine unlike DDO robots that look the same either gender (tin can anyone?)
4. Because it's fantasy and I like to create personas in fantasies and I don't really know what's in a dude's head (I can relate better to guys, but that doesn't mean I know what's in their melons)
5. Because a girl ass is hotter to stare at for 6 hours than a dude's ass.
6. Because I want to play dress-up online sometimes even though I'm not keen on dress-up IRL.
7. Because I'm bad at making a male character I'd be attracted to... with a lot of work I made a male support bot and he is SMOKING! (or oozing, I gave him the persona aura unit and dressed him up in red jacket... he's evil) This was a fluke.
8. Because I have too many ideas for looks and personality... I have 4 characters and 4 female support bots, none look the same, and my main's complete look changes every few months when I feel like changing her hair color (why is that a pay thing, SEGA!!!!). She's been uber tall, uber short, uber curvy, slender, whathaveyou. Can never have enough of making female characters.

My boyfriend plays females most of the time... mostly cause they've always had more customization options and better outfits... and cause female ass is nicer to oogle at hours on end. I can't possibly disagree with him. Thank gawd for Saber scratch cause I was despairing with male outfits (I like jackets!) for my support bot.
Our friends also mostly play females. Generally for the ass staring part. A lot of them have gfs whose ass they'd rather stare at, still doesn't mean they cannot stare at something nice in game too.

Now if a game let me play Iorveth (The Witcher 2) and stare at his sexy self all day I might go back to playing male... just this once. I am incapable of producing such a fine specimen in any game, sadly.

PS: My shortest character is my cast which I prefer to use cast parts on, everyone else is average or higher. My cast is also the slightest build as curves did not make sense to me on a robot. But even though I make curvy women, I think cute short characters are interesting and cute too.

Angelo
Mar 7, 2014, 08:57 AM
Male customization is just terrible in this game. I mean have you looked at the faces that are supposed to make you look manly/older? I'm not the worlds prettiest but if I were to look like that..... Also there are NO BEARDS. So the most prefered option after that, if you go organic male is either be a shouta newman, bishi or an unicorn. All mechanical freaks like me go Cast.

It's pretty easy to make masculine looking characters. http://i.imgur.com/EERrb5q.jpg

BIG OLAF
Mar 7, 2014, 09:00 AM
That's like the fun of max character height, though!

I like chuckling at the midgets.

Also, we were about due for another one of these threads. Wasn't that surprised seeing this one pop up.

Rien
Mar 7, 2014, 10:02 AM
I dunno. I play a caseal, so I don't find anything really sexual about cast parts.

'cept the helma? set. That was bad.

Kikikiki
Mar 7, 2014, 10:10 AM
I admire it when someone create a male character, fleshie or CAST, that actually look nice. Around me is just too many unicorns and/or fat fucks. I tried creating a male also but boy isn't it hard as shit. But I still wanted to look badass so I went with 170cm Caseal, slapped Mirror Glasses on her face and called it a day.

Kondibon
Mar 7, 2014, 10:13 AM
It's pretty easy to make masculine looking characters. http://i.imgur.com/EERrb5q.jpg
Seconded
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/prPyOHt.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Z-0
Mar 7, 2014, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I don't think it's particularly difficult to make good looking male characters. I have three of them and I wouldn't say any of them are shotas or fat cunts or whatever "terrible looking" male people have seen.

Never understood the fuss.

edit: Admittedly, hardly any of the hairstyles properly suit more masculine characters, for sure.

Walkure
Mar 7, 2014, 10:43 AM
Hairstyles are the main problem I wrangle with on cast whenever I'm not going full-gundam. There are seriously hardly more than a couple and they're all meh.

HBK666
Mar 7, 2014, 10:51 AM
Maybe there are some trannies here... :-o

deahamlet
Mar 7, 2014, 10:51 AM
I personally don't find these masculine examples all that attractive or anything I'd want to look at all day...

My problem in most JRPGs is that I can't seem to find the balance between boyish looking and rugged. I end up with what's basically a woman in male form or something far too unattractive (like those masculine examples).

Do agree on the hair options... hard to find one that fits most male looking male characters. I went with the ponytail on my bot.

Sp-24
Mar 7, 2014, 10:53 AM
Faces are a huge problem as well. Character creator templates are very restrictive, so, unless you are making an animu character or Bruce Willis, you're kinda screwed. This applies to female characters as well, but at least their faces are somewhat attractive (and, unlike one of the male templates, have an excuse to look girly).

SakuRei
Mar 7, 2014, 11:16 AM
Well... It's not a big deal for me on this kind of situation that most male IRL characters are dominating the game world via female gender characters in-game. I don't even bother if the player is male or female anyways, as long as the player is friendly, then that would be better.

Even though I'm using a female character, I'm preferring it as a male in-game due to "character story" reasons... xD

Myriarch
Mar 7, 2014, 02:31 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/39HEyDE.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

I skimmed through everything but these would see to be sufficient answers.

[SPOILER-BOX]"Depends, if it's a game I'll spend hundreds of hours on (MMOs or really long RPGs), I'd rather spend those hours watching a virtual female ass than a virtual male ass."

"They can scam the other male players by pretending to be a girl and get free items."

"so its not a complete sausage fest."

"Role playing as females allows a gamer to expand his persona. in literature, women are complex — they can be the virginal maiden or the powerful femme fatale."

"This game isn't a dating service, you'll be fine."

"A drive to protect the main character. If he's a guy, the player sees no need to take care of them, and has them run around getting killed and doing stupid stuff. A girl, though, invokes an urge to protect, so they play the game better. Sexist, admittedly."

"I do because I can. I have no reason not to. I just do one or the other on a whim."

"Males are simply perpetuating there instinct into the game. They are the attracted to the other gender."
[/SPOILER-BOX]

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 02:34 PM
Boobies.

Arksenth
Mar 7, 2014, 02:36 PM
http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/general-discussion/737689d1352992356-lets-see-your-babies-boobie_bird.jpg

Kondibon
Mar 7, 2014, 02:45 PM
Don't forget tits.
[SPOILER-BOX]https://img.4plebs.org/boards/s4s/image/1392/07/1392075171639.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 02:57 PM
Every time I see a female character I picture an obese man who hasn't showered in ages in front of a computer drooling over his character's skimpy clothes.

Here is your problem. You're making an assumption which, while often true, is not in line with what's actually going on. Because of this assumption, you're blinding yourself to several possibilities which would expand your view if you only considered them. Until you get rid of this mindset, no other discussion will change your mind.
So why bother asking?

And what's this about good looking males being hard to make?
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/KF33bRP.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Lumpen Thingy
Mar 7, 2014, 02:58 PM
because caseals are fucking awesome

Vintasticvin
Mar 7, 2014, 03:08 PM

^The best answer I seen posted.

Valimer
Mar 7, 2014, 03:24 PM
It's all just personal preference, it just happens that the demographic PSO2 is targeting also happens to like loli waifu anime girls, wow such surprise much shocking wow. I personally don't like showing my face, whether I'm male or female.

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag292/justin_webb2/TechSamurai_zps04c0bb78.jpg

Railkune
Mar 7, 2014, 03:29 PM
Who needs muscles when you've got Photons?

Basically this, lol. I hardly think muscles play a factor in here anywhere.

Valimer
Mar 7, 2014, 03:36 PM
I don't think role playing has anything to do with the lack of male characters. Also, just because you're a male doesn't mean you're automatically a buff dude. And I have seen many muscle buff women, too. So the reason for male vs female population doesn't have anything to do with looking strong. No one makes a buff dude because they think they need to in order to justify swinging around a big sword.

Walkure
Mar 7, 2014, 03:51 PM
Also, what happens when you weigh less than your space waifu

caseal not included

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 04:06 PM
I... I based Levia's height and weight after my own...

Kilich
Mar 7, 2014, 04:11 PM
Because OP likes to self insert into his characters and therefore thinks that others do the same.

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 04:18 PM
That, actually, summarizes my last post nicely in much better words.

Gama
Mar 7, 2014, 04:31 PM
i just see my character as an inner expression of my internet self.

so i made my male char as unique as my idea of him is.

and i guess manny men just want to be women, even if only in a safe enviorment.

Walkure
Mar 7, 2014, 04:35 PM
I... I based Levia's height and weight after my own...
I meant weight on the scale furniture; casts and caseals are like 300-500 kg acccording to those.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 7, 2014, 04:57 PM
My main is a rather scrawny 5'4" Newman guy. I prefer to play as a short, cute male if possible (although too much moe and it starts to look disturbing.) Or a pretty boy. Maybe I relate to them better than big, beefy dudebros. My other male characters are a tall, tan cyber-ninja with a big nose and a Medabot that can turn into a (convincing) evil-looking pseudo-human.

I do have an equal number of female characters, though. I try to avoid being pervy when I dress them. Fortunately, that's not as hard when you're not really attracted to anime's ideals for beauty. Hell, one of my lady characters can pass for a Bifauxnen in the right outfit.

As for the fashion... Having fewer options for guys is a bit of a pain, but I do manage to find some outfits that work well for my characters. Oh, and you can't go wrong with a suit and tie. :P

Sakuramei
Mar 7, 2014, 05:01 PM
I always play characters of my gender so I only make female characters.

That said, I know several guys who only play female characters and my boyfriend makes an equal amount of both or more guys than girls.

I think most people just enjoy the additional options they have I guess.

Zyrusticae
Mar 7, 2014, 05:36 PM
Maybe there are some trannies here... :-o
Well that's me, but I'm just one guy(/gal). Don't know about everyone else.

Teranu (who is in my sig in the middle) is basically an idealized version of myself. Aiza (left) is sort of the flipside of that, a much more feminine kind of lady that I would aspire to be if it were within my power. (Liza is just eye-candy. So cute and sweet...)

The funny thing about this stereotype is that it hasn't been true... ever. If anything, most gamers I know tend to be undernourished and very skinny like myself, or just ordinary people. There are of course going to be at least a few big-boned folks but most players are the kind of people that you would never be able to tell what their hobbies are just by looking at them.

It's kind of like that stereotype about scientists being gun-shy bookworms when in reality they're well-exercised, often social, and good-looking to boot. People will cling to their stereotypes just because they don't get regularly exposed to the truth.

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 05:53 PM
The PS community has always had a disproportionately higher number of trans & gay players than nearly any other community that I've ever seen firsthand or even heard of (the 'nearly other' ones being titles like Second Life, etc.).

I'm not really entirely sure why, obviously character customization might play into it but this goes back to at the very least 2003 when I picked up the series.

More power to 'em as far as I'm concerned. If they can find a community that doesn't alienate them quite as much as other ones that sounds good to me (Not to say the PS community doesn't also have its share of outrageously homophobic and transphobic players, oh good god it has plenty of those).

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 06:04 PM
Almost every woman I've been close with online is bi. At this point, I have to wonder about that.
Like, is it more likely for bisexual women to play online games? Is it easier for me to bond with bisexual women than heteralsexual women?
Do I MAKE WOMEN BI?!

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 7, 2014, 06:10 PM
The PS community has always had a disproportionately higher number of trans & gay players than nearly any other community that I've ever seen firsthand or even heard of (the 'nearly other' ones being titles like Second Life, etc.). Wait, it does? o.o

I never really noticed that. Am I really that dense?

AzureBlaze
Mar 7, 2014, 06:13 PM
Some of it has to be the circular reference they created

Poor or goofy starting selection of male clothes/parts >
nobody picks it they choose female >
sega thinks clearly "people only like girls" or "girl clothes=only money makers >
focus all design & give out 2x the amount of girl outfits/ignore guys>
guys don't get anything good to chose from so nobody wants to pick them>
people pick girls>
Sega caters to girl characters X% more>
start at step 1 & repeat forever

There was even a time period of like...how many months?
Where cast got NO OUTFITS. Like at all. Nobody. For months. The dev's ended up apologizing and swearing to let out 1 new cast outfit per update. Yeah, the incident was dumb, but look at *WHAT* led it to happen. That kind of neglectful attitude/not watching out/not caring about a whole section of the population.

No one's going to line up & make a char that they know the DEVS! don't care about or will neglect, they'll want to throw in with the characters most likely to get catered to with "fun stuff" which is girls.

How to break the cycle?
Hire someone who designs awesome robots & hand 'em a cast template. (why is everything "RAcast" ish? Where's the ninjas & female ninja robots? HUcaseal stealth anyone?)

Hell PSU had more variety and people weren't paying for each outfit on there. Just recycle all the old graphics & dump them here. Do the same for males. Take all the old code and dump it to pso2, that way they don't even have to work and suddenly male has a huge wardrobe again and ppl will WANT to start picking it because of the wealth of options to suit more tastes.

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 06:14 PM
Wait, it does? o.o

Iunno. I bet you didn't know I was a stutterer. It's not really something people go around saying, nor is it something to really care about.

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 06:16 PM
Wait, it does? o.o

It could be that it isn't a higher number, just a higher number willing to be open about it. Either way, I've met tons of players that have said they're trans and/or gay in PSO, PSU, PSO2, etc., yet I could count the number of trans/gay people I've met in most other games on two hands...and I've met way way way more players in other games than I have in PS games, and gotten to know way more people in other games too.

W i n t e r
Mar 7, 2014, 06:18 PM
You can be whoever you wanna be on the internet, and you're a male in real life. Why not be something else online?

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 06:27 PM
On the internet, nobody will ever know you're a cat.

Kondibon
Mar 7, 2014, 06:34 PM
I'm trans! But my character's aren't meant to be representations of me. They have their own things going on.

On the internet, nobody will ever know you're a cat.
Or an AI kept away in a secret research facility to test how it reacts to the internet. Which I'm... ya'know... obviously not...

Taters
Mar 7, 2014, 06:36 PM
didn't read posts but
generally, the outfits and especially the hairstyles for males are terrible. literally there are like 2 hairstyles I like.

the pains of starting as a male newman ;_;

Though honestly there aren't a whole lot of female hairstyles I like either, but at least there's a lot of better ones than the males get. We should have way more anime hairstyles.

UnLucky
Mar 7, 2014, 06:58 PM
No one's going to line up & make a char that they know the DEVS! don't care about or will neglect, they'll want to throw in with the characters most likely to get catered to with "fun stuff" which is girls.
The male costumes were consistently the cheapest in the shops since like, the very first AC scratch

Kiyumi
Mar 7, 2014, 07:22 PM
I always thought that players with male characters were either lil kids, or dbags
Looks like this thread confirms it

yoshiblue
Mar 7, 2014, 07:23 PM
You wound me.

Miles064
Mar 7, 2014, 07:23 PM
Tbh I always make a female if i can. Even in pso i would play HUnewearl over HUmar(they look stupid) and FOnewearl of FOnewm. I guess I have more fun customizing something i find attractive rather than not so my main in any rpg i play tend to have darkish but not to dark skin, tall, and muscular but not overly so. Maybe its cause i think its cooler to see an amazon woman running around fighting baddies than a loli. Or maybe im just a perv.

Cadfael
Mar 7, 2014, 07:32 PM
I always thought that players with male characters were either lil kids, or dbags

My character is male and I'm only a dbag 35% of the time.

The_Brimada
Mar 7, 2014, 07:50 PM

/thread

But yeah I hate the customization on male characters in this game, but I do have a male character as my alt.

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 07:58 PM

This is pretty much only true in b20.

Gardios
Mar 7, 2014, 07:58 PM
You wound me.

Let's be douche bags together.

jcart953
Mar 7, 2014, 08:26 PM
Personally I almost always tend to role a female character in games but at the same time I've also run male characters as well. Don't know whats the big deal in that.... However, the 2 things I do find strange is when people try and hit on your character as if this was e-harmony or when people make Loli characters (ewww...)

pkemr4
Mar 7, 2014, 08:36 PM
pso2's the first mmorpg ive played where i choose a female char instead of always male.

btw-Niji
Mar 7, 2014, 08:57 PM
pso2 isn't an mmorpg lol

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 09:01 PM
pso2 isn't an mmorpg lol

Stop it.

btw-Niji
Mar 7, 2014, 09:06 PM
stop what? 4p party / 12p mpa isnt a massive multiplayer online role playing game.

pso2 is a multiplayer online role playing game.

Zyrusticae
Mar 7, 2014, 09:10 PM
Don't bother, arguing the semantics won't get you anywhere. But for the record, I agree with you.

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 09:19 PM
stop what? 4p party / 12p mpa isnt a massive multiplayer online role playing game.

pso2 is a multiplayer online role playing game.

Stop splitting hairs on what is now a standard term used to describe online RPGs with large playerbases. The lobby and visiphone have a lot more than 12 players and you know it.

Edson Drake
Mar 7, 2014, 09:20 PM
Personally I almost always tend to role a female character in games but at the same time I've also run male characters as well. Don't know whats the big deal in that.... However, the 2 things I do find strange is when people try and hit on your character as if this was e-harmony or when people make Loli characters (ewww...)

I see this with some of my (female)characters sometimes. Definitely weird, but I just take it as a part of the online RPG experience.

Ratazana
Mar 7, 2014, 09:30 PM
Might as well lobby for people to stop calling it a mmorpg. There will always be the guy arguing semantics.

Jei182
Mar 7, 2014, 09:42 PM
I've seen plenty of female characters that fit this description. Being a lil kid or a dbag is not gender specific, especially in this game.

Chdata
Mar 7, 2014, 09:51 PM
Nobody cares what you call it. It's multiplayer, it's online, and it's an RPG.

Has like a million players or something, I'd call that massive.

poor strike vector average 20 players a day.

deahamlet
Mar 7, 2014, 09:56 PM
Almost every woman I've been close with online is bi. At this point, I have to wonder about that.
Like, is it more likely for bisexual women to play online games? Is it easier for me to bond with bisexual women than heteralsexual women?
Do I MAKE WOMEN BI?!

So I have you to blame? Apparently your turning reaches into forums too. You're dangerous!!!

LOL turning people bi, hahaha hahaha, so modest of you.

UnLucky
Mar 7, 2014, 09:57 PM
Girl I knew rolled a male character to avoid getting harassed.

Then people would hit on my female character with her there it was pretty funny.

And sad.

Jei182
Mar 7, 2014, 10:00 PM
I don't mind playing male characters. Other than hairstyles I don't spend as much meseta on outfits as the females do anyway, I usually make my AI partners female however. The only thing I am kind of regretting is not being able to finally decide on a good color scheme I want to stick with on my male cast and leveling a Dewman hunter. At least on him I could possibly have 2 looks, a fleshie look and a completely robotic look. I've even toyed with the idea of making him look completely human and when he has his "robotic look" he'll be in like a bio suit or something.

As someone said above, customization is the least of this game's problems, even if it's currently one of my main issues as far as a cast is concerned. People will play what they play and it does kind of seem realistic as there are a lot more females than males in real life anyway. But overall, I see a lot of male characters even if there are a lot more female characters. It hasn't really been a big deal to me as far as females getting more than males as far as accessories and such either, in a way it makes it more rewarding or successful when there is a male character that looks badass. I've seen some posted here as a matter of fact.

deahamlet
Mar 7, 2014, 10:01 PM
Girl I knew rolled a male character to avoid getting harassed.

Then people would hit on my female character with her there it was pretty funny.

And sad.

Played a tiny character in Tera (elin) got hit on a lot. Played a tall elf healer, no issues ever. Also my Elin got stuff all the time, I only accepted when I knew the person or could return the favor. It's just weird when people throw stuff at you. Don't play mini me in pso2 but my guildies with lolis get stuff offered all the time, whether they be Male or female irl. Creepy.

BIG OLAF
Mar 7, 2014, 10:03 PM
Played a tiny character in Tera (elin) got hit on a lot. Played a tall elf healer, no issues ever. Also my Elin got stuff all the time, I only accepted when I knew the person or could return the favor. It's just weird when people throw stuff at you. Don't play mini me in pso2 but my guildies with lolis get stuff offered all the time, whether they be Male or female irl. Creepy.

Yes, there's something wrong when little girls [characters] are offered free things much more often than actual 'women' [characters]. I mean, it shouldn't happen at all, but creepy, desperate mouthbreathers and all.

UnLucky
Mar 7, 2014, 10:15 PM
I give cute little kids things all the time IRL, it's no big deal, wanna fight about it?

They go crazy for stickers and temp tattoos #realtalk #pua

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 10:52 PM
Might as well lobby for people to stop calling it a mmorpg. There will always be the guy arguing semantics.

What are we supposed to call it then? I've seen plenty of people say that it's a problem, but nobody suggest a solution.

Gardios
Mar 7, 2014, 11:07 PM
MORPGFFTTPOJPSAILTCBMSIDNEKTAPCAITIIJADUGA

Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game For Four To Twelve People Or Just Play Solo And In Lobbies There Can Be More So I Do Not Even Know The Actual Player Count And In Truth It Is Just A Dress Up Game Anyway

Kondibon
Mar 7, 2014, 11:11 PM
What are we supposed to call it then? I've seen plenty of people say that it's a problem, but nobody suggest a solution.An online action game. It's just the massively multiplayer part people want to drop. There's a lot of games like this. Lobby based with instanced missions/quests/whatever, that I don't really think fit the massively multiplayer part since all the actual gameplay is instanced (no, I'm not counting the lobbies and markets). You could argue that it's still an mmo because there's so many people playing on the servers at once, but I feel the waters get kinda muddy. Is Minecraft an MMO? You could potentially run a server large enough to be like one. Are MOBAs MMOs? You can talk to lots of people in the lobbies there too. etc.

Don't get me started on the whole RPG part though, that's a hot mess in general.

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 11:14 PM
MORPGFFTTPOJPSAILTCBMSIDNEKTAPCAITIIJADUGA

Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game For Four To Twelve People Or Just Play Solo And In Lobbies There Can Be More So I Do Not Even Know The Actual Player Count And In Truth It Is Just A Dress Up Game Anyway

This man, is a problem solver.

yoshiblue
Mar 7, 2014, 11:17 PM
I'm just going to shorten it to MOADU

Massive Online Action Dress Up

UnLucky
Mar 7, 2014, 11:18 PM
Lobbies don't count, otherwise every online game would be an MMO

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 11:18 PM
MMORPG

many men online role playing girls

I honestly fail to see how this is anything but the most accurate possibly description of pso2, so get over it?

pkemr4
Mar 7, 2014, 11:32 PM
Action RPG work..?

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2014, 11:40 PM
Doesn't account for the fact that it's online only.

Kondibon
Mar 7, 2014, 11:59 PM
Doesn't account for the fact that it's online only.PSU wasn't, PSO1 wasn't. Pretty sure the Portable games weren't either. That's got nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I never said to drop the online. :I

EDIT: To clarify, I'm saying that mmo is a misnomer because there's no massively. I feel that, in order for a game to be an mmo specifically, there has to be, for at least a major part of the game, a persistent open world in which a large majority of players are expected to interact with while playing the game. Ergo lobbies don't count because they could just plain be a menu without impacting the actual gameplay at all.

I'm a derp. That response was aimed at pkemr4 wasn't it...?

gigawuts
Mar 8, 2014, 12:18 AM
PSU wasn't, PSO1 wasn't. Pretty sure the Portable games weren't either. That's got nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I never said to drop the online. :I

EDIT: To clarify, I'm saying that mmo is a misnomer because there's no massively. I feel that, in order for a game to be an mmo specifically, there has to be, for at least a major part of the game, a persistent open world in which a large majority of players are expected to interact with while playing the game. Ergo lobbies don't count because they could just plain be a menu without impacting the actual gameplay at all.

The label "mmo" has, for over a decade, been something you use to describe a rather wide genre of titles. You know this. Everyone knows this.

Better question: Why are you not throwing your shit over how every single game can be called an RPG since you can roleplay the main character if you want? Halo is an RPG. DOTA is an RPG. Rock paper scissors is an RPG. I can roleplay rock if I fucking want to. Why is nobody tripping their shit over labels like that? If I had to guess, it's because the term "RPG" is so ingrained in all of your minds to refer to a game, often but not always turn-based, revolving around gaining levels & abilities and usually involving character progression, likely with a story, that you don't even second guess when someone calls one thing an RPG but not another thing. Yet the literal term "role playing game" describes virtually every game ever created.

But it's only "MMO" that gets every prima donna babyfaced shitwad's 3 foot panties into a wad because they feel some overwhelming urge to be some kind of heroic internet contrarian (HI OUTRIDER).

Stop getting stuck on every tiny fucking detail. Before you say you can't not get stuck on details again, Kondi, I'll remind you that yes it is in fact physically possible for you to get the fuck over it. So go ahead and do that. Really. This is tiresome. edit: For clarification, I am already tired of it. Quit being a little bitch. I am done asking; I am telling; I will not be telling many more times.

Kondibon
Mar 8, 2014, 12:22 AM
Better question: Why are you not throwing your shit over how every single game can be called an RPG

Don't get me started on the whole RPG part though, that's a hot mess in general.

Because it's a whole other can of worms. Do you WANT me too? Because I can.

EDIT: Ahhh, I already got this thread way too off topic, if you wanna talk about it more PM me or something.

gigawuts
Mar 8, 2014, 12:30 AM
Because it's a whole other can of worms. Do you WANT me too? Because I can.

This "whole other can of worms" is such an incredibly poor takeaway from the entire point of language that I can't even handle it.

Is the term "soap opera" actually relevant anymore? No. We still call them that.

What about the term "spaghetti western." No. We still call them that.

Language is all about coining a term and using it to convey an idea without using more words. When the term's usage shifts, people adjust their understanding of the term's definition to meet its new usage. How many times has the term "gay" changed meaning in the last century alone?

This is why language exists. Cats have nothing to do with the sounds made by the letters C, A, or T, but that's what those letters mean when you say them in that order.

The term "MMORPG" in common nomenclature now refers to any kind of online RPG with one or more persisting servers, probably only hosted by one company but not necessarily.

I don't want to talk to you about it. At all. I don't want to talk to you about almost any of the completely nonsensical and unimportant miniscule details you've gotten hung up on today. Go run for congress and get stuck on details that might improve lives or something.

Kondibon
Mar 8, 2014, 12:46 AM
This "whole other can of worms" is such an incredibly poor takeaway from the entire point of language that I can't even handle it.

Is the term "soap opera" actually relevant anymore? No. We still call them that.

What about the term "spaghetti western." No. We still call them that.

Language is all about coining a term and using it to convey an idea without using more words. When the term's usage shifts, people adjust their understanding of the term's definition to meet its new usage. How many times has the term "gay" changed meaning in the last century alone?

This is why language exists. Cats have nothing to do with the sounds made by the letters C, A, or T, but that's what those letters mean when you say them in that order.

The term "MMORPG" in common nomenclature now refers to any kind of online RPG with one or more persisting servers, probably only hosted by one company but not necessarily.

I don't want to talk to you about it. At all. I don't want to talk to you about almost any of the completely nonsensical and unimportant miniscule details you've gotten hung up on today. Go run for congress and get stuck on details that might improve lives or something.You're right. I'm being dumb. I concede.

Zorafim
Mar 8, 2014, 12:51 AM
EDIT: Ahhh, I already got this thread way too off topic, if you wanna talk about it more PM me or something.

It wasn't a good topic anyway.

Zyrusticae
Mar 8, 2014, 12:54 AM
Lobbies don't count, otherwise every online game would be an MMO
Exactly.

PSO2 is a multiplayer online action RPG, or MOARPG if you MUST have an acronym. It's exactly the same genre as Vindictus, Dragon Nest, Guild Wars (the original), among others.

If everyone occupies the same space in an open world, THAT makes a game "massively multiplayer". If there is no open world and there is a hub or lobby system instead, that is not "massively multiplayer".

Of course things get complicated when those same open world games heavily instance dungeons and open world zones have more than a single instance at a time, but at this point we're just splitting hairs. If you can pack 200+ people into a single zone (with actual gameplay, not just chatting and inventory management) at a time, we're hitting "massively multiplayer" levels, pure and simple.

Massively Multiplayer:
EVE Online
World of Warcraft
Everquest
Vanguard (RIP)
City of Heroes/Villains (RIP)
Champions Online
Aion
TERA
Blade & Soul
Final Fantasy XIV
etc., etc., etc.

NOT Massively Multiplayer:
Every FPS that isn't Planetside 2
MOBAs and fuck off DOTA fans, I'm not going to call these things action RTS
Lobby-Based Action RPGs
Diablo Clones
and so on

And that's enough spergin' out from me for one night.

Zorafim
Mar 8, 2014, 01:00 AM
Oh god just stop. This isn't about semantics. We all know the online Phantasy Star franchise isn't an MMO. We just don't have anything better to call it.

gigawuts
Mar 8, 2014, 01:05 AM
Oh god just stop. This isn't about semantics. We all know the online Phantasy Star franchise isn't an MMO. We just don't have anything better to call it.

Or, since they're going to try to split hairs on that too:

We don't have anything to call it that everyone everywhere will already be familiar with.

i.e.

Soap operas no longer have anything to do with soap, but it's a pretty sure thing everyone will know what you mean when you say "soap opera."

People, please. Go be productive with the kind of energy you sperg into your disk tray every evening.

Kondibon
Mar 8, 2014, 01:10 AM
People, please. Go be productive with the kind of energy you sperg into your disk tray every evening.What are you so strung up about? If you wanna debate, then debate, but cut out the petty insults.

Xaeris
Mar 8, 2014, 01:12 AM
Why do guys play as female characters, is PSO2 an MMO, man, we're really retreading some old ground here.

Zorafim
Mar 8, 2014, 01:13 AM
Hunter's really underpowered. They need to stop this +atp junk and give us some multipliers.

FacelessRed
Mar 8, 2014, 01:13 AM
Don't try to think about what other people do. It baffles me as to why "I like girls" translates to "I want to be female" but somehow, they've decided that is the outcome.

I do have female characters, but they are a part of a narrative. My main is still male and has around 400% more playtime behind him despite them all being maxed out. I often enjoy making stories behind my characters, though games like City of Heroes gave me the best options for doing that.

gigawuts
Mar 8, 2014, 01:16 AM
What are you so strung up about? If you wanna debate, then debate, but cut out the petty insults.

Because...

Why do guys play as female characters, is PSO2 an MMO, man, we're really retreading some old ground here.

This is probably the 50th topic we've had on this subject, with most of the people participating having been in most of them arguing the same stupid semantics every single step of the way.

If you want a more specific answer than that check your skype.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 8, 2014, 11:56 AM
Because...

This is probably the 50th topic we've had on this subject, with most of the people participating having been in most of them arguing the same stupid semantics every single step of the way.
Not entirely. There was that thread asking why every character was apparently a "loli with big boobs."

Ratazana
Mar 8, 2014, 12:00 PM
Both melons and raisins are delicious.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 8, 2014, 01:04 PM
Male customization is just terrible in this game. I mean have you looked at the faces that are supposed to make you look manly/older? I'm not the worlds prettiest but if I were to look like that..... Also there are NO BEARDS.
Sup.
[spoiler-box]http://i1.minus.com/ibdmpF5oEMwu68.jpg[/spoiler-box]

HeartBreak301
Mar 8, 2014, 01:07 PM
Sup.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 8, 2014, 01:20 PM
Sup.

I think I just malegasmed at how manly that is.

deahamlet
Mar 8, 2014, 02:31 PM
Sup.

Face is well done but that hair and accessory... so bad!

redroses
Mar 8, 2014, 02:40 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBIjSFbHEM

The only reason for choosing a female when you are a guy and we all know its true.

UnLucky
Mar 8, 2014, 06:25 PM
Better question: Why are you not throwing your shit over how every single game can be called an RPG since you can roleplay the main character if you want? Halo is an RPG. DOTA is an RPG. Rock paper scissors is an RPG. I can roleplay rock if I fucking want to. Why is nobody tripping their shit over labels like that? If I had to guess, it's because the term "RPG" is so ingrained in all of your minds to refer to a game, often but not always turn-based, revolving around gaining levels & abilities and usually involving character progression, likely with a story, that you don't even second guess when someone calls one thing an RPG but not another thing. Yet the literal term "role playing game" describes virtually every game ever created.
I thought you'd know better than this. D&D isn't an RPG just because there are roles involved somewhere, a "Role-Playing Game" is designed around the players bringing in their own roles, not having them doled out to them.

Halo is not an RPG because all you can be is Master Chief. Maybe if you were just one of many Spartans that you could design and play in various ways, but even that would be stretching it.

Similarly, the "Action" genre does not mean "games that include action in some form or another" so even though a purely text based game might describe action packed events, it is not an Action game.

Walkure
Mar 8, 2014, 06:58 PM
I thought you'd know better than this. D&D isn't an RPG just because there are roles involved somewhere, a "Role-Playing Game" is designed around the players bringing in their own roles, not having them doled out to them.

Halo is not an RPG because all you can be is Master Chief. Maybe if you were just one of many Spartans that you could design and play in various ways, but even that would be stretching it.So if you had a turn - based game with character levels, but essentially a single character, would it not be an RPG?

Is Paper Mario an RPG? You can't really change any role; you're Mario and you jump on things or hit them with a hammer. Is Super Paper Mario more of an RPG because you can switch characters?

Zenobia
Mar 8, 2014, 07:39 PM
Because Space Barbies.

Believe it's time we mated.

BIG OLAF
Mar 8, 2014, 08:00 PM

Naw naw naw, Cherise is mine.

Zenobia
Mar 8, 2014, 08:01 PM
Sharing is caring though....

Xaeris
Mar 8, 2014, 08:04 PM
People, people, we're like a kajillion years into the future. Surely science can accommodate us all by now.

gigawuts
Mar 8, 2014, 08:16 PM
People, people, we're like a kajillion years into the future. Surely science can accommodate us all by now.

Friend partners, man.

yoshiblue
Mar 8, 2014, 08:49 PM
Next thing you know, someone gets butthurt for looking at their wife and kicks off the clonefriend partner wars.

UnLucky
Mar 8, 2014, 09:04 PM
All public usage of Friend Partners accessed by the terminal available in standard ARKS campships is strictly regulated and monitored to ensure appropriate conduct at all times.

Friyn
Mar 8, 2014, 11:13 PM
Seriously, why? I know for sure that not so many girls play this game.
It's weird in a party when you're the only manly strong man fighting alongside 160 cm tall little girls with annoying voices and wearing clothes from characters from bad anime and Hatsune Miku. I also find unfair the fact that female characters get a lot more costumes than male characters. PSO really didn't have to go that way.
This is real. But that's just an angry me.

This game is very heavily influenced by anime. If you look at the anime of today, you can clearly see which direction anime industries have taken. Every new season there are more and more animes with weak-to-no-plot released. These animes treat females purely as sex objects. Why? Because sex sells.
Gaming scene is very male oriented, fow now, although female gamers are becoming more common day by day. What does this mean? As long as male representation is way more dominant than female, it's better to build a game which caters for males.
As I mentioned earlier, this game is influenced by anime. One could say its success relies almost entirely on it. What SEGA seeks is profit, and where does the profit come from? From AC scratches with skimpy, revealing and sexy outfits.

Let's look at character customization. Female customization is way richer than its male counterpart. Females have much wider range of "appealing" outfits, it's only natural to create such, because it means more consistent income for SEGA. Not to mention the ridiculous breast customization, if you look at it, it should be very clear what SEGA is going after.
I for one would be interested in playing a male character, but as long as the customization is so lacking I will stick a female character. Just because male plays a female, doesn't mean he's a sweaty neckbeard, although I can understand where you're coming from.
So instead of playing a gimped male I might aswell go for a female character. And hey, I do enjoy playing as a stoic beauty who's swinging around her katana like a beast.

Unless SEGA makes some drastic changes regarding male customization I will keep playing on my beauty. I doubt they'll ever change it so that it'd be to my liking. After all asians seem to obessed with generic babyfaces when it comes to males *cough* Dante *cough* any Final Fantasy male protagonist *cough*.

Well, isn't this game ..... Waifu-Simulator-Online-2? ...... wait, where did I hear that phrase ..... I wonder if it's from here lol

Might've heard it from me, I spam that sentence quite a bit.

Angelo
Mar 8, 2014, 11:18 PM
Sup.

Dude looks like he could be one of the Elite Beat Agents.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 8, 2014, 11:34 PM
Dude looks like he could be one of the Elite Beat Agents.

Yeah... why didn't I think of that...?

BIG OLAF
Mar 9, 2014, 01:06 AM
Hm, OP hasn't responded since his first post (which, incidentally, was his first post on the forum, period).

Possible trollbait thread mostly confirmed. Looks like it did its job. Not as well as it could have, but hey, first attempts and all.

also I will not share Cherry-pie

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 9, 2014, 01:14 AM
Possible trollbait thread mostly confirmed. Maybe arguably.

Perhaps the semblance of serious business that exists (and I'm not sure if it actually exists or not) is what does me in (and maybe others too.)

Blackheart521
Mar 9, 2014, 01:18 AM

What about Cherry Cheesecake?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.kraftrecipes.com/assets/recipe_images/Quick_Cherry_Cheesecake.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

UnLucky
Mar 9, 2014, 01:20 AM
Cheescake is not cake! It is actually pie! I have been had! Swindled! Hoodwinked!

Zysets
Mar 9, 2014, 01:40 AM
Hm, OP hasn't responded since his first post (which, incidentally, was his first post on the forum, period).

Possible trollbait thread mostly confirmed.

Trollbait or not it's a fair question, though we all know how it would be answered.

My only problem is characters that look like 10 year old girls. Makes me uncomfortable. There's having a cute character, and having something creepy.

UnLucky
Mar 9, 2014, 01:45 AM
They're hundreds of years old, okay!

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 9, 2014, 02:04 AM
My only problem is characters that look like 10 year old girls. Makes me uncomfortable. There's having a cute character, and having something creepy.
Agreed. Playing this game can get a tad uncomfortable sometimes. Hell, I occasionally felt that way about my main prior to his age-up (then again, he's male, so he doesn't really fall within the scope of this topic. Let's just say I had some questionable fashion choices that I didn't know were questionable until they were later pointed out to me. And when they were, I kinda freaked out.)

UnLucky
Mar 9, 2014, 02:05 AM
Your epidermis is showing!

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 9, 2014, 02:09 AM
OH S*&-!

*Drenches self in flesh-disintegrating acid*

Enforcer MKV
Mar 9, 2014, 02:23 AM
*Finally stops resisting urge to check thread*

*Thumbs through several pages*

*About-What-I-Expected.png*

*Leaves*

o7

Zysets
Mar 9, 2014, 02:54 AM
*flashbacks from elementary school*

Xaeris
Mar 9, 2014, 02:56 AM
Did you know that if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer?

Zyrusticae
Mar 9, 2014, 03:29 AM
This game is very heavily influenced by anime. If you look at the anime of today, you can clearly see which direction anime industries have taken. Every new season there are more and more animes with weak-to-no-plot released. These animes treat females purely as sex objects. Why? Because sex sells.
Wait, what?

No, they treat their females as... characters. You know... characters like any other character. They can be highly stereotyped (see: pretty much any tsundere) but they're not purely "sex objects" unless the show is pure schlock. If anything they should be praised for actually treating their female characters as characters rather than having them serve purely as eye-candy the way Western video games and comic books tend to do.

It's also worth noting that, unlike our video game or comic book industry, anime tends to be aimed at specific audiences instead of attempting to appeal to as wide and general an audience as possible, so of course you're going to have your fanservice ero-kawaii shows alongside, say, a celebration of MMORPGs (Log Horizon), a competently-written series about farming (Silver Spoon), a ridiculously over-the-top action show where EVERYONE IS NAKED (Kill la Kill), and so on.

I find it disingenuous to criticize the industry as a whole in this regard when there's just a few shows designed to titillate and sell based entirely on the visual appeal of their female cast. Those shows are made specifically for that audience, and they don't pretend to be anything else. This is in stark contrast to our local output where, in our video games for example, gratuitous female nudity is the law of the land (good god, Mortal Kombat has got to be the worst example of this in the history of mankind!). There is a huge, outsized difference between having nudity because your series is designed to have nudity in it, and simply sticking it in there because you can (or because "sex sells", as you say).

Speaking of, yes, PSO2 is one of those games (let's face it, a lot of the female outfits have excessively fetishy overtones), but it has basically nothing to do with its anime influences. It's just what they're shooting for, the audience they're trying to court to make money. I honestly have a hard time thinking of any anime where the females are sexed up as much as PSO2's. There are a lot of shows that will do occasional panty and cleavage shots, but PSO2 is a non-stop barrage of partial and almost-full nudity, as the screenshots uploaded to PSO2uploader all the time reveal (http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/sam.php?start=0&rever=1).

And there's nothing wrong with that. The problem comes when they focus too much on a particular audience as the expense of everyone else, which is a problem for a game designed specifically to make your own characters. But I digress - point is, the anime industry has NOT taken an excessively fanservicey turn, despite however often ignorant pundits like to repeat it in spite of reality. It's about the same as it's always been, with the exception of more censorship being used to drive blu-ray sales.

Oh, and

Not to mention the ridiculous breast customization
The only thing ridiculous about the breast customization is the fact that not more games have character creation as robust. Not all women have the same breast size or shape, damn it, so accommodating as many possible shapes as possible is the best thing you can do.

It always amuses me whenever someone blasts a game for having controls for breast size and shape. So, what, does every woman you've ever known have the exact same proportions, or are you just ignorant to how important that aspect is to a female character's look, or do you believe anything even remotely sexual is WRONG (obviously not directed at you, but in general), or what? Doesn't make sense to me. Oh, and then they compare it to DONG SLIDERS, as though they're even remotely comparable (do I get a vulva slider to go along with it?!). Fucking idiots, man.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 9, 2014, 03:39 AM
Face is well done but that hair and accessory... so bad!
You think a pompadour is bad?

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 9, 2014, 03:56 AM
I don't think females know funky style. . . better yet, I want to see you in Afro.

Blackheart521
Mar 9, 2014, 04:16 AM
You think a pompadour is bad?

I think it's Dandy

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.funimation.com/admin/uploads/default/shows/show_keyart/keyart/SPD_key.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Enforcer MKV
Mar 9, 2014, 04:51 AM
Sup.

Yes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBIjSFbHEM

The only reason for choosing a female when you are a guy and we all know its true.

No.

Sharing is caring though....

Friend partners, man.

*Leaves*

o7

I feel I have to partially retract my statement. Went a bit back and discovered this turned into something rather beautiful.

Just not as beautiful as Muramasa.

Wut? This isn't a poorly disguised insomnia induced attempt at flirting. I have no idea why I would you would suggest that. :l

...I-Idiots.

Zenobia
Mar 9, 2014, 05:38 AM

Nupe sharing....

Yes.
I feel I have to partially retract my statement. Went a bit back and discovered this turned into something rather beautiful.

Just not as beautiful as Muramasa.

Wut? This isn't a poorly disguised insomnia induced attempt at flirting. I have no idea why I would you would suggest that. :l

...I-Idiots.

Cause funzies and lawl this thread man like wow...

Zorafim
Mar 9, 2014, 11:40 AM
No.

It was a funny way to get his point across, though.

Enforcer MKV
Mar 9, 2014, 12:18 PM
It was a funny way to get his point across, though.

Definitely not disagreeing with that. It's just not the only reason. :V

Yamishi
Mar 9, 2014, 01:48 PM

*Leaves*

o7

This exactly.

Except the leaving part.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/on-nom-nom-house-popcorn-this-is-gonna-be-good.gif