PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 login problems

WiZ1988
Mar 8, 2014, 12:21 PM
I am not sure where I needed to post this so I just went ahead and posted here in the General thread. I haven't been active on the forums much lately but I need some help now. So here's my problem. I recently put in a D-Link wireless router. Boom, the game doesn't recognize me and wants a verification code but I don't have the slightest clue where it got sent. I have checked a email accounts I've used in the past and no luck. This happened before when I moved, so I created another account and that one has been locked up for a good year now. If I go onto sega can I find out what email is registered with my account? I have my password, why's it gotta do this. Aint no body got time for this.

Or should I just start over. Any advice? Or has anyone else experienced this problem?

Sandmind
Mar 8, 2014, 01:19 PM
If you cannot access your pso2 account's linked email and sega refuse to let you change it without access to it ... then yes, you will have to start over.

Luckyly, low level is pretty easy and fast these day. Decent CO exp (Xie being around always help), crafting allowing some 1-3* to be excellent strong budget weapon for leveling easily until VH and we just got lv45-55 exp requirement reduction.