PDA

View Full Version : What's that quest's name?

lukebritain
Mar 9, 2014, 01:04 PM
Hi guys, today I met a lvl 60 RA/BR and I was amazed by his skills. He shot "penetrating arrows" continuously without charging or pausing unless he runs out of PP. I was so curious and asked him how he could do it, he said there is a client order at lvl 60 from the class trainer that allows us to pick one of our non-special photon arts to "cancel charge" like that and when I was about to ask him what that quest's name is, I got disconnected and by the time I got back on, he was gone. So... could you guys tell me what that quest's name is?^^;

Takatsuki
Mar 9, 2014, 01:13 PM
Er... No... If he's shooting Penetrating Arrow without charging then he's cheating. Unless there's some kind of weapon latent that lets you do that, but I'm pretty sure there isn't. There is also no such CO.

lukebritain
Mar 9, 2014, 11:22 PM
Thanks Aida, I'll try to ask him for more detail if I get to see him again.

Er... No... If he's shooting Penetrating Arrow without charging then he's cheating. Unless there's some kind of weapon latent that lets you do that, but I'm pretty sure there isn't. There is also no such CO.

I guess you're right... I mean I have partied up with quite a lot of lvl 60s people til now but it was the first time I saw something like that @@ hope Sega won't ban me for having partied up with him lol ^^;

Aine
Mar 10, 2014, 05:31 AM
Did it look something like this (http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm22782321)?

Presumably this is the new Bow PA (matches the icon from datamining), it's not available yet but there's a bug where friend partners use it. If a player was using it he's hacking.

lukebritain
Mar 12, 2014, 11:51 AM
Did it look something like this (http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm22782321)?

Presumably this is the new Bow PA (matches the icon from datamining), it's not available yet but there's a bug where friend partners use it. If a player was using it he's hacking.

Hmm... I don't think so since the particles in this PA is smaller. Imagine that skill is like you shoot penetrating arrows continuously like an automatic assault rifle :lol: