PDA

View Full Version : Getting FPS drops in TD

EvilMag
Mar 9, 2014, 11:44 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one whos getting this but ever since this update, I've been getting random framerate drops in Tower Defense. A friend of mine is getting it too and it's the only place where I can get them. I'm not seeing anyone switching to Nishikis or anything.

Is anyone getting it too?

Aeris
Mar 10, 2014, 12:33 AM
Nope, haven't been getting any framerate drops at all, only do when there is alot of action going on my screen.

Kion
Mar 10, 2014, 12:43 AM
Why is it I keep thinking TD stands for "Total Darkness"? Anyone else have this issue?

IndigoNovember
Mar 10, 2014, 01:04 AM
I experienced huge amounts of lag and frame drops in the recent Mining Base Defense in a half empty block (wave 5 mobs didn't spawn for the whole duration of the wave, only appearing after the wave finished just to leave). Oddly enough all of that lag went away when I switched to a 99% full block. ┐('~`;)┌

MetalDude
Mar 10, 2014, 01:15 AM
It's not a weapon change frame drop either, it lasts a lot longer than that and I can't really even tell what causes it.

NexusAZ
Mar 10, 2014, 02:48 AM
Myself and one other team member have been experiencing it. There may be others, but I haven't bothered to ask yet.

deahamlet
Mar 10, 2014, 04:46 AM
One run about a week or so ago the boss was not appearing... for the entire MPA (how do I know? Nobody was doing PAs, just running around or standing around). Finally 2 minutes later he shows up with mobs everywhere and everything. Messed up.

Another day the entire party was frozen at crystal for 4 minutes... how do I know? Cause if they hadn't, they would have picked their stuff up and gone... instead they were in the same spot when I could move, crystal was broken a couple seconds later by me and the entire party ran in circles picking stuff up.

Then today the menus were frozen and people became invisible when using lift to shop area... For two minutes. Then everything came back to life.

It's been in a mess.