PDA

View Full Version : Question about Burial Saw and Vardha Soma

Mars Nalani
Mar 10, 2014, 01:02 AM
I've been hunting the Burial Saw twin blades weapon. On the Japanese wiki there are the English-wiki corroborated reports of it dropping from Embryo Vardha. However, the Japanese wiki also says that some have found it from regular Vardha Soma and they even list it on the loot chart for regular Vardha Soma. Cirnopedia (my English wiki of choice) does not list it as a drop for Vardha Soma, only Embryo.

My question is, can any English player confirm that this item drops from Vardha Soma for me so I'm not wasting time by killing them when I shouldn't be?

Also, apologies if this has been asked elsewhere.

Kondibon
Mar 10, 2014, 01:14 AM
Cirnopedia isn't a wiki, and most people will tell you it's not always up to date and has missing or wrong information. The JP wiki is probably the right one.

goldwing
Mar 10, 2014, 01:21 AM
Iv gotten a pair from Embreo so I can confirm that but idk if soma drops it so personally I wouldn't waste your time on that. And just stick with Embreo.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 10, 2014, 01:36 AM
Vardha Soma drops it. If the JP wiki and Cirnopedia contradict each other, always go for the JP wiki. It's much more reliable.

NexusAZ
Mar 10, 2014, 02:46 AM
I've gotten them as a drop from regular Soma before, so hunt away.

deahamlet
Mar 10, 2014, 04:48 AM
Can also confirm that I got mine from normal Vhardha Soma.

Punisher106
Mar 10, 2014, 10:13 AM
Aren't trade-in 10*'s better than the burial saw?

gigawuts
Mar 10, 2014, 10:14 AM
Some tradeins are better, but they're not chainsaws are they?

Also yes, I've found two burial saws off of one common soma - pretty sure they drop from soma.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 10, 2014, 12:05 PM
Aren't trade-in 10*'s better than the burial saw?

Burial Saw itself is most likely going to be a trade-in for Quarry AQ. It'll be the best 10* trade-in Twin Daggers in that scenario.

Mars Nalani
Mar 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
Sweet! Thanks for the responses, people ^^

I am mostly getting them, yes, because they are chainsaws. It's giving me something to do on the way to level 50, as well.