PDA

View Full Version : Dear Bravers,

Pages : [1] 2

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 11:28 AM
Stop doing shunka into all of my Zondeels in SH AQ, and then dying instantly when the mobs insta-swarm kill you!

I just had a Zondeel cross burst last night with three BR/HUs, and I used up all of my moons for Generic BR/HU No. 1 and Generic BR/HU No. 2 before we even hit 2 minutes into the burst.

Generic BR/HU No. 3 didn't die, but instead kept chasing the spawns further and further out of the radius of my Territory Burst by trying to use shunka to hit far-off mob spawns.

I prefer partying with GU/HUs, honestly.

:-?

(Also melee TE remains god in SH AQ)

Daiyousei
Mar 10, 2014, 11:37 AM
When I was Hu/Fi (preferring to level fi by subclassing) I had people tell me not to stray from the party during bursts, I let the ranged take the far off spawns and I instead just sat tight and sure enough there will be spawns near enough to hit, sometimes spawning on top of me, so don't go kill hungry. Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 11:43 AM
Good Br know when it's better to melee or to shoot.

Kinda sucks how you need OP gunslashes and ranged gear/mag to do puny 3k AB shots. They're godlike outside of exit bursts though.

Gotta herp a derp shunka.

Gama
Mar 10, 2014, 11:57 AM
on mining defense it kinda gets anoying but, i dont care more work for them.

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 12:01 PM
inb4 shunka spammers start getting instant kicked/blacklisted from SH AQs.

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 12:05 PM
I always razan stun my zondeels before spamming sazan with elysion.

Ratazana
Mar 10, 2014, 12:08 PM
A good braver player benches it until TD2 and SHAQs with another class. Fret not Bravers, SHAQ won't be a thing for long. Soon you will be restored to your righteous place.

DJcooltrainer
Mar 10, 2014, 12:26 PM
Stop doing shunka into all of my Zondeels in SH AQ, and then dying instantly when the mobs insta-swarm kill you!

I just had a Zondeel cross burst last night with three BR/HUs, and I used up all of my moons for Generic BR/HU No. 1 and Generic BR/HU No. 2 before we even hit 2 minutes into the burst.

Generic BR/HU No. 3 didn't die, but instead kept chasing the spawns further and further out of the radius of my Territory Burst by trying to use shunka to hit far-off mob spawns.

Did you say anything to them? Maybe they don't know how to work the spawns during a burst? In these situations, sometimes the more experienced player has to take some leadership and tell their party members what to do.

Also, I'm going to keep spamming shunka into your mobs just to spite you now. ^^

Daiyousei
Mar 10, 2014, 12:28 PM
on mining defense it kinda gets anoying but, i dont care more work for them.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=731708803515598&set=gm.759771714033830&type=1&theater until this happens.

pkemr4
Mar 10, 2014, 12:33 PM
GUHU masterrace

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 12:34 PM
by the way Arksenth...

Were those Bravers poor? What were their gear/affixes like?

UnLucky
Mar 10, 2014, 12:40 PM
Can't you just use Hatou I don't understand

HBK666
Mar 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
by the way Arksenth...

Were those Bravers poor? What were their gear/affixes like?

this is what we need to know.

Vintasticvin
Mar 10, 2014, 12:43 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=731708803515598&set=gm.759771714033830&type=1&theater until this happens.

That picture has been getting popular around here lately.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 12:45 PM
They all had 50 element 11s katanas, so I thought they'd be decent.

But you know, some people are going to just eternally be poor people inside no matter how good their gear is.

And yes, I told them in Japanese that they need to stand close to me and focus on my Zondeels. Two of them followed my message, I suppose!

Poor people!

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 12:45 PM
Can't you just use Hatou I don't understand

Depends. Hatou is less PP efficient and can hit only 1 spawn at time. On the other side, Shunka is risky to use if you are braindead, and hard to control if you don't know what you're doing. It also brings you closer to mobs = pushing spawns in bursts futher away.

It really depends on what you're doing, mostly if you're in burst, or not, and what type of burst are you doing.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
If it's a PSE Burst with a dedicated Techer Zondeeling, it makes more sense just to grab a bow and do Torrential Arrow. Or Hatou, as Unlucky mentioned. Not constantly suicide because Shunka is apparently the only PA you know.

Honestly though, the TE can handle everything himself, you're just trash there for more spawns. Leeching Bravers!

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 12:50 PM
It makes sense just to grab a bow and do Torrential Arrow.

Lol. Torrential Arrow doesn't reliably headshot. For that purpose you would be better off using Gekitsnata Skewer with full gear.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 10, 2014, 12:50 PM
Time Till Hatou Was Mentioned (TTHWM) in a braver thread; ~1 page (11 posts not counting the OP).

Seems to always take about a page to a page and a half.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 12:54 PM
Lol. Torrential Arrow doesn't reliably headshot. For that purpose you would be better off using Gekitsnata Skewer with full gear.

Know your place, you Braver Trash Class!

You're only there to create more mob spawns for the melee Techer to handle; I'm just giving you a chance to pretend to be useful instead of just telling you to stand around and AFK and leave all of the killing to me!

Ohohohohohoho!

Only poor people play BR!

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 12:55 PM
Also gear/richness isn't what I think separates good players from bad (unless they have that crazy 4-5slot stuff).

If the person took the time to learn triple dashing, I can tell they try.

friend of mines top 3's TD with red katana and welfare armour

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 12:58 PM
Why triple dash when you have Ilzonde now anyway? I NPCed my dashing weapons!

TE/FI master class!

Poor people, I give you permission all to worship me!

HBK666
Time Till Hatou Was Mentioned (TTHWM) in a braver thread; ~1 page (11 posts not counting the OP).

Seems to always take about a page to a page and a half.

To be expected from this forum. Too many braindead casual players here.

btw-Niji
never used the tech, but does Ilzonde set off Zondeels?

Z-0
Mar 10, 2014, 12:59 PM
Ilzonde is fucking slow and people should stop hailing it as some sort of travel mechanic.

It's about as fast as no step-attack triple dash (it might be sliiiightly faster, with a PP cost), which every class has access to (and it's very simple to do, just use a lobby action which is as simple as pressing Alt).

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 01:00 PM
never used the tech, but does Ilzonde set off Zondeels?

It does.

Know your place, you Braver Trash Class!

You're only there to create more mob spawns for the melee Techer to handle; I'm just giving you a chance to pretend to be useful instead of just telling you to stand around and AFK and leave all of the killing to me!

Ohohohohohoho!

Only poor people play BR!

I won't comment. I don't want to start a pointless argument. I'll just say that Br is only worst when it comes to Exit Bursts. It excels everywhere else. And Exit/Entrance Bursts aren't always the best anymore.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 01:01 PM
No weapon switching required = no latency issues especially for foreign players.

Justify your try-hard dashing more, poor person!

Xaelouse
Mar 10, 2014, 01:02 PM
XQs are so much better than AQs now, though

Z-0
Mar 10, 2014, 01:02 PM
Sure -- I live in Europe and my ping is garbage (UK Net is hilariously slow) and I can triple dash.

What latency issues?

I'm in a bad mood so it's "time to make myself look like a scrub" time.

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
lol too much latency to even triple dash? he must be too poor irl to afford a proper connection then.

btw, l2LAtriple. shouldnt even be ws triple dashing...

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 01:05 PM
lol too much latency to even triple dash? he must be too poor irl to afford a proper connection then.

btw, l2LAtriple. shouldnt even be ws triple dashing...

5fuckingchar.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 01:10 PM
Here it is again! The senseless and lazy logic of all you poor people!

It's okay! I will weather all your slings and arrows until you blossom out of being poor people, because I am so kind and generous!

Poor people!

Sacrificial
Mar 10, 2014, 01:13 PM
or kanran and kill everything in your radius >.<

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 01:15 PM

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that. Just for really, really cramped corner bursts though.

Cyclying Ketos and KC.

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 01:15 PM
Setting off mpa zondeels with ilzonde because fuck triple(+) dashing and not being able to afford proper isp.

poor people!

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 01:16 PM
Please!

The only Zondeel that matters is mine's!

All of the other 11 people in the MPA are just there to create more mobs for me to Zondeel and 1hko!

Poor people!

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 01:17 PM
At least you don't deny that you can't afford a better internet connection!

Poor people!

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 01:20 PM
I quad dash.

Slow people, hohoho.

Vintasticvin
Mar 10, 2014, 01:20 PM
At least you don't deny that you can't afford a better internet connection!

Poor people!

You're kind of taking things a bit too far don't you think? Arksenth is okay cause he keeps it related to ingame matters.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 01:21 PM
I can't hear you over all five of my non-BKB slots being filled by wands now!

Only poor people have slots to dedicate to dashing weapons!

Zenobia
Mar 10, 2014, 01:21 PM

Yeah it feels people forgot all about Kanran and the other PA's I actually still one shot with Sakura Endou in SHAQ's.

You wouldn't Hatou Rindou on mobs unless clustered together form zondeel, you wouldn't Shunka spam that's for bosses period. You most Viable moves are Kanran, Sakura, Hell even Fudou Kuchinashi is good in TD's on some mobs thier and SHAQ's.

For burst? Well pull out a gunslash or your bow and hopefully you have 1 point in rapid shoot for pp regen and use Torretial Arrow and Penetrating Arrow or w/e PA so you don't separate the mobs duh.

It really pains me to see how people treat that class without full knowledge of the PA's they can use at their disposal to not be a liability.

EDIT: Arksenth sorry to say brah but in SHAQ's and TD's you're nothing more than a Zondeel slave huehuehue, stop playing with those bad bravers brah you scrubbing it up pretty bad and have yourself to blame.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 01:24 PM
EDIT: Arksenth sorry to say brah but in SHAQ's and TD's you're nothing more than a Zondeel slave huehuehue, stop playing with those bad bravers brah you scrubbing it up pretty bad and have yourself to blame.

Nice try!

I'm a strong independent Techer who don't need no Braver, hun!

Daiyousei
Mar 10, 2014, 01:25 PM
I quad dash.

Slow people, hohoho.

I don't even dash, I save my energy for the actual fighting, in the meantime lemme go multitask on mag feeding and inventory management as well as fixing my palette if I forgot to do so between class and weapon switching for different situations.

Zenobia
Mar 10, 2014, 01:29 PM
I don't even dash, I save my energy for the actual fighting, in the meantime lemme go multitask on mag feeding and inventory management as well as fixing my palette if I forgot to do so between class and weapon switching for different situations.

Dat in depth thinking doe noice!

Inazuma
Mar 10, 2014, 01:30 PM
Ilzonde is fucking slow and people should stop hailing it as some sort of travel mechanic.

It's the same speed as quad dashing. If you think that's slow, you must be doing some crazy shit when you travel.

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 01:30 PM
OMG!

Inazuma has posted!

Z-0
Mar 10, 2014, 01:32 PM
It's the same speed as quad dashing. If you think that's slow, you must be doing some crazy shit when you travel.
Please don't spread false information.

Zenobia
Mar 10, 2014, 01:33 PM
OMG!

Inazuma has posted!

My White Knight is here~<3. Ahem anyway then it begins.

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 01:39 PM
Inazuma never posts wrong information!

You poor people just don't know anything!

Inazuma
Mar 10, 2014, 01:40 PM

I've been using Iruzonde to travel since it the day it came out. It's so much faster than normal running, I often find myself way ahead of the other players in ADs and have to wait for them to catch up.

When I play with people doing triple dash, quad dash, etc, I don't feel any slower than them. The fastest players I've seen are about equal with my Iruzonde travel speed.

Bellion
Mar 10, 2014, 01:54 PM
Quad>Il Zonde>Triple end of discussion.
How about trying out both quad and Il Zonde like some of us have instead of comparing it to others you play with?

So much false info.

Z-0
Inazuma never posts wrong information!

You poor people just don't know anything!
You're right.

Not being able to dash but "observing" must mean he's right!

keywen
Oh look, another derail on dashing! I just want to let you all know that these are some of the best quality discussions. Il Zonde has a place for dashing particularly when it comes to...oh I don't know...when I want to move quick but don't want to weapon swap. Can we leave it at that? Please? PLEASE!?

Z-0
Mar 10, 2014, 01:55 PM
No, I gotta look like a prick.

Let me try!

Kikikiki
Mar 10, 2014, 01:56 PM
Wait until the machine turret bow PA gets released.

Suddenly bow Braver becomes Gunner god-tier Exit Bursts.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 01:57 PM
Fight, poor people, fight!

Your lord emperor demands bloodshed!

Watch as I twirl on my private viewing balcony in my luxurious purple robes!

I alone decide who lives - thumbs up or thumbs down!

Ohohohohohohoho!

qoxolg
Mar 10, 2014, 02:01 PM
Oh Arks,

You know you should just only invite melee techers into your party! Most Techers I've had in one SHAQ party was 3, with one fighter. I think we called the party 'Dyson'. We sucked real hard!

Just ignore the poor beavers! :wacko:

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 02:03 PM
You're right.

Not being able to dash but "observing" must mean he's right!
He's always right. Do not forget that, because he's the most skilled player on PSO2.

Ratazana
Mar 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
Ark, Inazuma is stealing your spotlight!

Neith
Mar 10, 2014, 02:06 PM
I personally find Ilfoie-spamming Forces/NPCs to be more annoying. Blinding for anyone nearby (especially melee classes who are close to the enemy you're dropping it on). I think its worst when you get a game where someone has brought along 3 NPCs with it. You can't see a thing from the constant meteors.

For Bravers, if BR players are stupid enough to Shunka into a Zondeel then they deserve to die. At least use Katana Combat first :wacko:

RagolianHunter
Mar 10, 2014, 02:20 PM
I just use a wheelchair wooo hoo

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 02:20 PM
Ark, Inazuma is stealing your spotlight!
Inazuma vs Arksenth!

Fight, self proclaimed pros, fight!

Inazuma
Mar 10, 2014, 02:33 PM
Quad>Il Zonde>Triple end of discussion.
How about trying out both quad and Il Zonde like some of us have instead of comparing it to others you play with?

So much false info.

Is this comparison for a straight line with no obstacles? What about for traveling through a dungeon, complete with turns, jumps, etc?

Assuming Iruzonde is slightly slower than quad dash, if you take into consideration actual use with varying terrain, it could end up as the same speed or maybe slightly faster.

Or worst case scenario, it's slightly slightly slower than quad dash with practical use. Considering that I only need to press one button and don't need to JA, it sure is a hell of a lot easier on my controller and also my hands than the guy doing quad dash. I'm fine with that.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 02:42 PM
And then the quad dasher used Asagiri/Assault Buster. Bye!

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 02:43 PM
guys

what if a quad dasher

used ilzonde

DJcooltrainer
Mar 10, 2014, 02:46 PM
guys

what if a quad dasher

used ilzonde

Sounds like something a poor person would do.

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 02:47 PM
Sounds like something a poor person would do.
I agree.

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 02:49 PM
I seem to be about the same speed as an ilzonde user using quad dash as tefo without dash attacks. And that's with me fumbling a bit, if I were perfect I'd probably be faster.

I can tell with dash attacks I'd be faster though, and without doing Twindagger->gunslash dash.

I seem to dash better with twindagger->katana but I keep a gunslash handy for pp regen. And gunslash dash attack is kinda slow.

And with assault buster or asagiri, definitely faster than il zonde.

And yes I've used il zonde myself. I kept with quad dashing because I don't lose PP. (Yes I use lightning tree).

I tried dash + il zonde, but you can't seem to dash cancel il zonde so it doesn't work.

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 02:53 PM
Is this comparison for a straight line with no obstacles? What about for traveling through a dungeon, complete with turns, jumps, etc?

Assuming Iruzonde is slightly slower than quad dash, if you take into consideration actual use with varying terrain, it could end up as the same speed or maybe slightly faster.

Or worst case scenario, it's slightly slightly slower than quad dash with practical use. Considering that I only need to press one button and don't need to JA, it sure is a hell of a lot easier on my controller and also my hands than the guy doing quad dash. I'm fine with that.

Because of terrain, Il zonde is worse for me because it's harder to cancel in comparison to stopping my dash to jump over stuff.

I forget, but I think Il Zonde also makes you float (like going down a mountain in caves) which is also kinda meh when there's mobs down there.

I plan to go TeHu/TeFi/TeBr so I can stepattack/assault bust/guiltybreka/asagiri anyway

SakoHaruo
Mar 10, 2014, 02:55 PM
There are about four people in this thread that can't keep up during TAs even when they're using the easiest ways to dash. I know this because they've tried to join my daily JP B30 runs o3o

then again, that was a while ago and they could have level'd up. People do get better over time.

Triple_S
Mar 10, 2014, 03:15 PM
Ya see this is why I don't TA (aside from not knowing routes and shit): I can't triple dash. I've tried but I fumble too much! And LA dashing is a little more than difficult with a controller .-.

jiasu73
Mar 10, 2014, 03:19 PM
Who' s excited for boost week? :D

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 03:22 PM

Maybe then all of the poor Bravers could afford to convert into melee Techers!

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 03:24 PM

Boost week won't help me buy costumes! It sucks!

Kondibon
Mar 10, 2014, 03:33 PM
Ya see this is why I don't TA (aside from not knowing routes and shit): I can't triple dash. I've tried but I fumble too much! And LA dashing is a little more than difficult with a controller .-.You can do them with me!

ChocoboRRR
Mar 10, 2014, 03:38 PM
Typical. I am only one who can clear whole mobs spawn 12/12 chaos SH EQ in a single shunka without unit equipment and just a cheap agito. ;)

Don't try to mimic if you unless wanna fall like the victim that OP talking about it.

Poor people!

Tenlade
Mar 10, 2014, 03:39 PM
Boost week won't help me buy costumes! It sucks!
Then you aren't doing it right.
+150% meseta drops with 40+ extreme passes. Make some Money

Zenobia
Mar 10, 2014, 03:40 PM
Typical. I am only one who can clear whole mobs spawn 12/12 chaos SH EQ in a single shunka without unit equipment and just a cheap agito. ;)

Don't try to mimic if you unless wanna fall like the victim that OP talking about it.

Poor people!

That's because you're not lol.

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 03:50 PM
Then you aren't doing it right.
+150% meseta drops with 40+ extreme passes. Make some Money

Bah. I don't even know if Bio Katana comes from Forest or Ruins XQ. No point.

I can't believe you actually took me seriously :wacko: . That's PSO World for you.

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 03:57 PM

quad dashing on its own is slow unless you also step attack and use PA's. Also you can't compare yourself with other people when talking about actual speed. When talking about practical speed, sure, the general playerbase probably can't quad perfectly and will fumble a lot and be slower than il zonde. But quad's actual speed is still faster.

Both of you stop spreading ambiguous information and even worse arguing non-sequitir points.

I used to multitask autorun a lot until I got the extra 50 inventory and only started picking up 6* (for mag) and 3+ slot items and rares. Now even on remi with 50 inventory I only ever fill it by the time an AQ is completely finished.

Aine
Mar 10, 2014, 04:02 PM
Braver can do SHAQs just fine. You sacrifice a bit of firepower in the exit burst in exchange for more a stable chance at bursting in the first place, because Shunka and KC are unparalleled when it comes to speed at clearing groups of mobs. I've been running the dreaded Caves as Braver and f capsules drop like candy.

[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1481&pictureid=38284[/spoiler-box]

Arksenth seems to like partying with OP classes which gives him the impression that the bursts are going well because of him. It's the firepower classes which make or break bursts, techs are just there for support.

Also on the note of Ilzonde, it doesn't make sense to compare it to dashing because it costs PP and they are not mutually exclusive. It would make more sense to compare it to the other movement PAs, which raises the question - why aren't you using Regen instead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDdQ0QM9kE

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 04:06 PM
You cant dash cancel il zonde, and its speed alone by stopping to charge and release is still close to quad/triple dash without using asagiri/assaultbust.

By the way, is there a comparison video for sword guilty break dash vs asagiri? I used to do that instead of assbust because it was faster.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 10, 2014, 04:31 PM
I just mash dash, jump and attack with knuckles.

And when I'm not doing something intense, V is cruise control for cool

Inazuma
Mar 10, 2014, 05:08 PM
Braver can do SHAQs just fine. You sacrifice a bit of firepower in the exit burst in exchange for more a stable chance at bursting in the first place, because Shunka and KC are unparalleled when it comes to speed at clearing groups of mobs. I've been running the dreaded Caves as Braver and f capsules drop like candy.

[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1481&pictureid=38284[/spoiler-box]

Arksenth seems to like partying with OP classes which gives him the impression that the bursts are going well because of him. It's the firepower classes which make or break bursts, techs are just there for support.

Also on the note of Ilzonde, it doesn't make sense to compare it to dashing because it costs PP and they are not mutually exclusive. It would make more sense to compare it to the other movement PAs, which raises the question - why aren't you using Regen instead?

[PSO2]アサバスとアサギリとレーゲンの移動速度比較 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDdQ0QM9kE)

I just tried using Iruzonde to travel across the same map. My time was about 16 or 17 seconds. In other words, Iruzonde is the same speed as quad dash. I was right.

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 05:14 PM
I just tried using Iruzonde to travel across the same map. My time was about 16 or 17 seconds. In other words, Iruzonde is the same speed as quad dash. I was right.

I really wish you and whoever you're arguing with would stop being ambiguous. Are you quad dashing with or without SA and with or without PAs?

Shadowth117
Mar 10, 2014, 05:21 PM

Such talk. Much proof. Wow.

Inazuma
Mar 10, 2014, 05:21 PM
I really wish you and whoever you're arguing with would stop being ambiguous. Are you quad dashing with or without SA and with or without PAs?

I was comparing Iruzonde to the video that I quoted. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Mysterious-G
Mar 10, 2014, 05:29 PM
"SHAQs are easy, so just play whichever class you want to play. This ain't XQs, this ain't TD, so play the class you enjoy playing. No harm done, and we all get to enjoy ourselves." - said no one ever apparently.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 10, 2014, 05:31 PM
"SHAQs are easy, so just play whichever class you want to play. This ain't XQs, this ain't TD, so play the class you enjoy playing. No harm done, and we all get to enjoy ourselves." - said no one ever apparently.

Casual

yoshiblue
Mar 10, 2014, 05:32 PM
Gunslash is the only way to play. Anything else and you're just a scrub. :coffee:

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 05:47 PM

If I can go record my times to at least 3 sig figs, so can you.

Full asagiri spam + quad: 14.5 seconds
Full assault buster spam + quad: 15.5 seconds
Passive asagiri spam (once every katana weapon switch) + quad: 15.5 seconds
Quad only: 17.5 seconds

Yes, Ilzonde is a method of travel for FoTe/TeFo. No, it is not better than what any other class has access to. Unless you can show me clip of your Ilzonde travel, but I know you are just a lazy shit so never mind.

Edit: I can't penta dash so I can't compare to that either .-.

Naizuya Tatzubani
Mar 10, 2014, 05:52 PM
I normally Hatou Zondeel mobs, works better than trying to Shunka the weakpoints

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 05:55 PM
If I can go record my times to at least 3 sig figs, so can you.

Full asagiri spam + quad: 14.5 seconds
Full assault buster spam + quad: 15.5 seconds
Passive asagiri spam (once every katana weapon switch) + quad: 15.5 seconds
Quad only: 17.5 seconds

Yes, Ilzonde is a method of travel for FoTe/TeFo. No, it is not better than what any other class has access to. Unless you can show me clip of your Ilzonde travel, but I know you are just a lazy shit so never mind.

Edit: I can't penta dash so I can't compare to that either .-.

Penta++ dashing is only canceling a chargeable PA to perform another dash. It's faster to use a forward movement PA.

Also I'm making a video.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 05:56 PM
Not necessarily. Normal penta is 1 LA cancel and 2 weapon switches.

Here you go.
[spoiler-box]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ1u1OxWuPI&feature=share&list=UUHC2s2sC5ROEbDtJWESrT6Q&index=1
[/spoiler-box]

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 06:01 PM
oh hahaha wut

jiasu73
Mar 10, 2014, 06:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjeFG7sDoOM

ilzonde takes about 19 seconds and the guy in that comparison vid didn't really use them up as much as he could. Had to spam it non-stop with pp convert for 19.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 06:05 PM
Thank you Tomia was too lazy to do ilzonde myself .-. Did you try charged by chance?

jiasu73
Mar 10, 2014, 06:09 PM
gonna test charge now forgot about that, i thought it would be slower though but i i will double check i guess

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 06:09 PM
ilzonde - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjeFG7sDoOM)

ilzonde takes about 19 seconds and the guy in that comparison vid didn't really use them up as much as he could. Had to spam it non-stop with pp convert for 19.

Thanks for shutting up their nonsense, really. I was getting tired of them trying to claim Ilzonde was any good for dashing. Even if charged were sliiiiiiightly faster, I'd rather use my PPC for, you know, actually fighting.

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 06:13 PM
actually charged is faster / less pp loss

jiasu73
Mar 10, 2014, 06:17 PM
Same time but yeah much more pp efficient, still slower though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYAvi_kXsTQ

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 06:18 PM
Can't wait until Inazuma's next post!

Inazuma
Mar 10, 2014, 06:41 PM
Can't wait until Inazuma's next post!

You don't need to charge the last Iruzonde to reach the end of the map, so you wasted time there. Uncharged Iruzonde is better when you only need to travel a short distance.

Also, you could have moved a bit a faster with using the charged version. Try to time it right when it fully charges.

I got 17 seconds doing it this way.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 06:44 PM
Make a video or stop posting here.

Kamekur
Mar 10, 2014, 06:44 PM
You don't need to charge the last Iruzonde to reach the end of the map, so you wasted time there. Uncharged Iruzonde is better when you only need to travel a short distance.

Also, you could have moved a bit a faster with using the charged version. Try to time it right when it fully charges.

I got 17 seconds doing it this way.

Prove it.

Zenobia
Mar 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
Should know he don't make vidya's brah no use asking lolz.

SakoHaruo
Mar 10, 2014, 06:47 PM

footage or gtfo.

EDIT: shut up Zeno o3o

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I know I just like seeing him say: "too lazy even though I'm the 1% of top gamers!" :3

Shadowth117
Mar 10, 2014, 06:50 PM
Well sure its feasible to use an uncharged at the end for that particular instance, but I thought we were only talking one type of boost here. In that sense, it seems illogical to use the uncharged with the charged run.

You're technically right for saying that's faster, but I don't consider that a proper comparison.

ChinaSue
Mar 10, 2014, 06:59 PM
Same time but yeah much more pp efficient, still slower though

ilzonde charge - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYAvi_kXsTQ)

It would be interesting to see how Il Zonde compares to quad without step attack or quad without step attack, but with cancelled gunslash PA.

There are some things that I do not like about using Il Zonde in place of dashing, like the fact that you don't regen PP during the animation and as someone else in the thread said earlier, that you can't cancel it (or if there is, I haven't figured it out), so you are stuck going a fixed distance.

However, there are a some things that I do like about it, such as being able to JA from it without having to switch weapons and that it does pretty good damage. Just based on that, I believe that it might have some use as a travel tool, even if you won't be completely replacing quad dash with it.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 10, 2014, 07:02 PM
I quad dash.

Slow people, hohoho.I triple + Regenschlag dash

much hipster.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 07:07 PM
Wow, that's so 6 days ago :wacko:

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 07:11 PM
Now that falz is over, gonna mke vid.

Also not going to cheat and start il zonde full charged cause quad dash started standing still for that other example video.

Shadowth117
Mar 10, 2014, 07:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_eYkUYlcS8

Still not faster than quad under normal circumstances AND it uses PP, but here you go people...

Could probably save a tiny bit of time if tech charging is done perfectly (ie released before the little notification chime by a lot), but I seriously can't be assed right now. Also could have released uncharged ill zonde at end tiny bit faster.

Edit: Used a full bolt pp save tree if anyone cares...

SakoHaruo
Mar 10, 2014, 07:17 PM
well damn. since everyone making videos don't forget to make a 5step too! I still haven't learn to 5 step because I was too lazy to check nico :-(

Shadowth117
Mar 10, 2014, 07:18 PM
I make the best topics!

Except the current topic has deviated so far it has literally nothing to do with what you originally posted.

Edit: @SakoHaruo: Far as I can tell, east coast USA ping won't let me, but eh.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 07:20 PM
well damn. since everyone making videos don't forget to make a 5step too! I still haven't learn to 5 step because I was too lazy to check nico :-(

My ping won't let me do the second wep switch ;_; WTB jp apartment LFG deal.

Zenobia
Mar 10, 2014, 07:27 PM
footage or gtfo.

EDIT: shut up Zeno o3o

LOL I love you too bae o3o<3~!

EDIT: I can't do 5 step to save my life damn that ping to stronk!

SakoHaruo
Mar 10, 2014, 07:30 PM

inputs PLEASE ;_;

I will 5 step for the both of us

btw-Niji
Mar 10, 2014, 07:34 PM
What's your ping? I can pull off Penta near perfectly and I'm a bit farther away than you from Japan. However, the 2nd ws input can be a bit strict sometimes.

@chocobo: ok dude, but I really don't care. Also, I doubt you get any praise at all.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 10, 2014, 07:42 PM
Normally if we're in a burst frenzy and someone's using zondeel....i tend to just use kanran > fudou....

Is that wrong of me? lol

UnLucky
Mar 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
People actually use Fudou?

UnLucky
Mar 10, 2014, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I've seen undergeared Bravers top the rank charts before. I don't really think it's praiseworthy, though. Anybody can tag mobs.

Zenobia
Mar 10, 2014, 08:26 PM
Looking back at your history you make some of the most retarded posts I have seen on this message board. Your English is pretty terrible. Almost google translator tier. Do all Russian players act this way? I heard you're HnS and if you are, boy you are trash.

Das cause he is HnS. Prob why is PsychoWand Repping friend left him.

Well it's not like TD Fudou can be pretty useless there if mobs are getting melted away.

Now SHAQ's yeah can shine there in Burst free stun best stun on the mobs that can be stunned ofc but pretty sure most would prefer something better.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 08:29 PM
inputs PLEASE ;_;

I will 5 step for the both of us

The way I do it after a first initial step attack: wep switch, step, LA, step, jump, step + wep switch, jump, step, jump, step. Timing for second wep switch is very unforgiving compared to the first one.

What's your ping? I can pull off Penta near perfectly and I'm a bit farther away than you from Japan. However, the 2nd ws input can be a bit strict sometimes.

@chocobo: ok dude, but I really don't care. Also, I doubt you get any praise at all.

I just tested my ping. It varies from 148 - 270 depending on the path (which I can't control gg). Or my ISP just randomly sucks balls .-.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 10, 2014, 08:31 PM

I like stunning mobs don't judge me =/ lol

The Walrus
Mar 10, 2014, 08:35 PM
Oh hey the horsebird is back

jiasu73
Mar 10, 2014, 09:22 PM
tested again

Ilzonde
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT6KL3lN2F4

quad + asagiri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZifQlcTblM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZifQlcTblM

quad + asagiri turns out to beat ilzonde by 1-2 seconds. I think i got the ilzonde timing right. Also the idea that ChinaSue said would be nice to try too, I will give it a go later when i have time!

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 09:24 PM
It really pains me to see people trying to argue about facts instead of testing them and giving proof.

Thank you for the videos, I'm a suckish dasher tbh.

Arksenth
Mar 10, 2014, 09:28 PM
There's a few advantages that make Ilzonde better than typical dashing for me though - it can be done with any weapon, with wand it charges gear, it does some pretty decent damage and it's a terrific approach to get you into Zondeel range with the weapon you want to use out. I'm probably biased since I'm a TE/FI and don't really notice the PP burn since I'm only using it to glide from spawn to spawn and I regain my pp instant after smacking a cluster.

Oh and also it's lazy and doesn't break my wrist.

TaigaUC
Mar 10, 2014, 09:42 PM
Only read the opening post.
I notice it's usually the same 1 or 2 people dying all the time.
Particularly in TD, sometimes I use no moons, and sometimes I use all 5 in a few seconds on the same 1-2 idiots.
Methinks they just suck. A lot.

Everyone should at least have the Shoulded set from the EXPCube exchange shop.

There's a few advantages that make Ilzonde better than typical dashing for me though - it can be done with any weapon, with wand it charges gear, it does some pretty decent damage and it's a terrific approach to get you into Zondeel range with the weapon you want to use out. I'm probably biased since I'm a TE/FI and don't really notice the PP burn since I'm only using it to glide from spawn to spawn and I regain my pp instant after smacking a cluster.

This.

UnLucky
Mar 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
The main reason why I knuckledash everywhere. It's just so easy!

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 09:44 PM
The way I do it after a first initial step attack: wep switch, step, LA, step, jump, step + wep switch, jump, step, jump, step. Timing for second wep switch is very unforgiving compared to the first one.

When you say step + wep switch, you mean you press those at the same time? .-.

Trying to figure this out, I sort of spam dash well timed and dunno when I press two buttons at once cause dash is on my mouse4.

Inazuma
Mar 10, 2014, 09:48 PM
tested again

Ilzonde
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT6KL3lN2F4

quad + asagiri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZifQlcTblM

quad + asagiri turns out to beat ilzonde by 1-2 seconds. I think i got the ilzonde timing right. Also the idea that ChinaSue said would be nice to try too, I will give it a go later when i have time!
17 seconds with Iruzonde, there you go. That's what I did.

1 or 2 seconds faster with Asagiri? I didn't know about that one. Too bad it uses up PP really fast. Depending on the distance, Iruzonde could be better. Of course Iruzonde could run out of PP eventually too.

I'm just glad that Forces have a good way to travel quickly, and it's extremely easy to do. I refuse to press tons of buttons just to make my char move. You can do step > change wep > step > lobby action > step > photon art > step, etc and do it with strict timing. As for me, I will just press one button and keep up with you.

Looking forward to the tech craft recipes for Iruzonde. PP cost reduction, charge time reduction and/or travel speed would be very nice.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 09:49 PM
When you say step + wep switch, you mean you press those at the same time? .-.

Trying to figure this out, I sort of spam dash well timed and dunno when I press two buttons at once cause dash is on my mouse4.

Technically you should press the wep switch as soon as the other weapon loads which usually happens during the following step.

17 seconds with Iruzonde, there you go. That's what I did.

1 or 2 seconds faster with Asagiri? I didn't know about that one. Too bad it uses up PP really fast. Depending on the distance, Iruzonde could be better. Of course Iruzonde could run out of PP eventually too.

I'm just glad that Forces have a good way to travel quickly, and it's extremely easy to do. I refuse to press tons of buttons just to make my char move. You can do step > change wep > step > lobby action > step > photon art > step, etc and do it with strict timing. As for me, I will just press one button and keep up with you.

Looking forward to the tech craft recipes for Iruzonde. PP cost reduction, charge time reduction and/or travel speed would be very nice.

Don't even try to take credit here. Tomia made the video, not you. Ilzonde still is subpar for uneven terrain (except downwards only like Amd TA A3). Quad dashing is also not that strict of timing. Penta dashing sure, but not quading.

Are you going to consider lightning tree now too? :wacko:

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 09:50 PM
inb4 it's just damage bonus for less shock or more shock for less dmg.

So anyway, is it possible to infinite dash? I mean, maybe that LA dash cools down by the time you do your second switch... :D?

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 09:57 PM
inb4 it's just damage bonus for less shock or more shock for less dmg.

So anyway, is it possible to infinite dash? I mean, maybe that LA dash cools down by the time you do your second switch... :D?

I've actually messed with that a little. You would need a 3rd weapon switch which also can't happen since weapon switch has a short cooldown just like LA.

gigawuts
Mar 10, 2014, 09:58 PM
So, all you guys who know about dashing

How does Reagan Shlag compare?

I like it because it's a dash that doesn't require complex macros or wrist-breaking, and fits into the same slot as a looting weapon (braolet/MKB), but how decent is it compared to alternatives?

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 09:59 PM
The video some pages back now included it. It's slightly slower than Assault Buster/Asagiri and takes longer to cancel than both of them. Considering everything has access to one or both of those except TeFi and FoTe, not really much reason to use it especially since that would then take up palette space.

gigawuts
Mar 10, 2014, 10:03 PM
The video some pages back now included it. It's slightly slower than Assault Buster/Asagiri and takes longer to cancel than both of them. Considering everything has access to one or both of those except TeFi and FoTe, not really much reason to use it especially since that would then take up palette space.

Well, I'm talking about a GU/HU rolling with 5 mechs and one loot/dash weapon slot. I've thought about giving up a mechgun slot, but right now I tend to use all of the PAs I have selected (infinity fire, messiah time, heel stab, shift period, and elder rebellion for clones & precision in the air).

I can deal with Reagan being a bit slower than AB/Asagiri though, thanks for saying so.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 10:05 PM
I just triple with LA with GuHu cuz I basically have same palette and am too lazy to put assbuster on palette :wacko:

gigawuts
Mar 10, 2014, 10:08 PM
Triple LA...yeah...that ain't happening with me.

I'd rather autorun, or even autofollow and go afk (by which I mean I actually usually do).

That's why Reagan is so great! It lets one weapon slot do two things! Now all I need is guilty break to be awesome for dashing, an extended allclass latent 3 madame's umbrella, and I'm all set with GU/HU!

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 10:09 PM
It is not a false claim it is true. And why Japanese hate infact he joined one, and boasting is good for moral for the team. And in fact he is also doing himself soso so why not help him?

I'm talking about me removing you (false claim). I know he joined a jp team, he talked about it a lot. That doesn't mean people outside the team hated him. I probably still have chat logs if you'd like to take it to PM.

I've actually messed with that a little. You would need a 3rd weapon switch which also can't happen since weapon switch has a short cooldown just like LA.

Also a thing to note for future penta-dashers: You can weapon switch again after the weapon switch circle disappears. The little sparkles don't have to be completely gone though.

Spent a few minutes before I realized that's why I can't switch.

Question 2: Do you jump twice during the dash, or should the second weapon switch cancel the jump?

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 10:16 PM
Each weapon switch cancels each jump 1:1.

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 10:18 PM
that timing is crazy. Have to do it in between the time your weapon finishes loading and the middle/end of the prior weapon switch dashing after the LA dash.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 10, 2014, 10:29 PM
SO MUCH DRAMA HERE ! :-o

UnLucky
Mar 10, 2014, 10:30 PM
Triple LA...yeah...that ain't happening with me.

I'd rather autorun, or even autofollow and go afk (by which I mean I actually usually do).

That's why Reagan is so great! It lets one weapon slot do two things! Now all I need is guilty break to be awesome for dashing, an extended allclass latent 3 madame's umbrella, and I'm all set with GU/HU!

Autorun is 25% slower than knuckledash which is 25% slower than quad+asagiri

Yeah, I clocked myself at ~20s using knuckles+straight charge to fill the gear.

gigawuts
Mar 10, 2014, 10:32 PM
Autorun is 25% slower than knuckledash which is 25% slower than quad+asagiri

Yeah, I clocked myself at ~20s using knuckles+straight charge to fill the gear.

I'm okay with this, I'm just gonna afk at the visiphone when I'm done with the quest anyway.

UnLucky
Mar 10, 2014, 10:38 PM
But you could be going AFK sooner! Think of all the time you would save that could be better spent sitting on your ass but not on POS2!

Chdata
Managed to do two penta dashes so far, and the second one was more controlled compared to the first's random mashing.

HnS:
Also HnS I really don't care about why he left or your relations with players or what you cause for other players. I'm just saying, you should think about how you affect other players because right before Kemicho left I was having fun partying with him.

I kinda wonder if you can contact people across blocks cause he was interesting to talk to.

If you want to prove I'm offline when I've been playing a week straight without closing the game even to sleep, go ahead and screenshot your friendlist for proof like I did. If I'm offline right now I'll contend that it's glitched out. Otherwise, there's no need to make baseless claims because you're mad at someone.

infiniteeverlasting
I'm okay with this, I'm just gonna afk at the visiphone when I'm done with the quest anyway.

That reminds me, I love auto following and afk-ing as well, but don't you ever worry that a rare drop pops up but you just don't know it? I wish that sega would at least help is out with us afk-ers by putting rare drop notices into the chat log :3 there was one time I was about to head back to campship after some nice auto following in a EQ when I luckily ( but barely noticed) a shining dio aristin from the corner of my eye. That makes me think that maybe I'm not so unlucky, but rather I just afk too hard...

gigawuts
Mar 10, 2014, 10:41 PM
I don't actually AFK often at all, that was just a joke. I do sometimes though, when I go to get water or something. I also use autorun/autofollow if I know where the player is going because it's easy and lets me be lazier (gotta keep this 10,000 pound figure).

You can check the minimap for red dots, which would be rares.

Gama
Mar 10, 2014, 10:42 PM

wow. ok it bothers me now.

thank god i'm maining te/fi

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 10, 2014, 10:47 PM
I don't actually AFK often at all, that was just a joke. I do sometimes though, when I go to get water or something. I also use autorun/autofollow if I know where the player is going because it's easy and lets me be lazier (gotta keep this 10,000 pound figure).

You can check the minimap for red dots, which would be rares.

Oh wow thanks , well that makes me look stupid, there are still so many things I don't know in this game even after capping twice... That makes me the eternal noob XD

Chdata
Mar 10, 2014, 10:48 PM
Psh, afking is waste! Eat after your AQ is done. Falz spawn in the middle of AQ? Wait another 40 minutes before you eat! Friends immediately ready to AQ after Falz? Wait another few hours!

SakoHaruo
Mar 11, 2014, 12:06 AM

After playing around with the timing for about 2 hours I got it down :D

I couldn't use the the commands that you gave me. the timing wasn't consistent at all (aka my ping) so I manage to create my own variation.

Four the double switch during quad I just switch at the beginning and do the second switch during the final jump. The next switch is already buffered and comes out after the LA Dash in my 5 step. At the beginning of the video I show how it looks. notice that huge delay after I input the second switch

my 5 step is... j.Step Atk > Dash > LA > Dash > W.Switch > Jump~Dash > Jump > Dash > Jump > Dash > j.Step Atk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjppOM0ANuQ

WildarmsRE5
Mar 11, 2014, 03:41 AM
Dear Bravers ----> Penta Dashing Thread.

just saying.

yoshiblue
Mar 11, 2014, 03:58 AM
League of Arks

milranduil
Mar 11, 2014, 04:57 AM
After playing around with the timing for about 2 hours I got it down :D

I couldn't use the the commands that you gave me. the timing wasn't consistent at all (aka my ping) so I manage to create my own variation.

Four the double switch during quad I just switch at the beginning and do the second switch during the final jump. The next switch is already buffered and comes out after the LA Dash in my 5 step. At the beginning of the video I show how it looks. notice that huge delay after I input the second switch

my 5 step is... j.Step Atk > Dash > LA > Dash > W.Switch > Jump~Dash > Jump > Dash > Jump > Dash > j.Step Atk

5 Step (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjppOM0ANuQ)

My first weapon switch doesn't load fast enough for me to get the second one in ;_;

Z-0
Mar 11, 2014, 06:23 AM
I seem to have problems with Penta Step. When I do my second weapon switch, it seems to block my step attack so I can't fluidly go to the next step (plus it'll switch the weapon since I have some downtime).

I'll wait until I'm back at my parent's house though, because the net here is pretty bad, plus I'm on a laptop which I'm sure has a bad network card (although it's probably the net).

ChocoboRRR
Mar 11, 2014, 10:45 AM
It's pretty easy to learn self dashing once you started triple, quad is taked what button in route where interdash is another route. It take like 3 hour or like that to detrain the false quad stepping that is giving by a betrayer. That guy didn't even learned to today quad dash I bet. xD

Shadowth117
Mar 11, 2014, 11:06 AM
It's pretty easy to learn self dashing once you started triple, quad is taked what button in route where interdash is another route. It take like 3 hour or like that to detrain the false quad stepping that is giving by a betrayer. That guy didn't even learned to today quad dash I bet. xD

You seem to fail to realized that for some players, especially those in Europe, ping utterly prevents them from being able to do this. Its not so much one's ability to perform that technique so much in a lot of cases as their internet connection from where they are not allowing it. Not to mention inconsistencies with connection. I myself have days where I can kill up to 3 enemies with one rafoie and then sometimes I can only kill one. Obviously you should be able to understand how this translates to weapon switching.

I think it might be possible on my connection, but only when its not deciding to act up.

Crysteon
Mar 11, 2014, 11:30 AM
You seem to fail to realized that for some players, especially those in Europe, ping utterly prevents them from being able to do this. Its not so much one's ability to perform that technique so much in a lot of cases as their internet connection from where they are not allowing it. Not to mention inconsistencies with connection. I myself have days where I can kill up to 3 enemies with one rafoie and then sometimes I can only kill one. Obviously you should be able to understand how this translates to weapon switching.

My beanernet doesnt allow me to quad consistently ;_; , that's why I have to incur into PA cancelling to quad properly. Hell, there are times my connection decides to be a scumbag with triple dash, lol.

Ohohohoho~, dashing people!

pkemr4
Mar 11, 2014, 11:51 AM
am i the only one who uses dead aproach as a pesudo assault buster?

Arksenth
Mar 11, 2014, 11:54 AM
Go away, Gunner.

No one wants you.

Ratazana
Mar 11, 2014, 12:08 PM
Go away, Gunner.

No one wants you.

Weaksauce. You gotta do better than that! How about gunner parasite? Oh wait, you are the parasite.

Rien
Mar 11, 2014, 12:09 PM
am i the only one who uses dead aproach as a pesudo assault buster?

Nope.

Regenschlag does it better though.

TheAstarion
Mar 11, 2014, 01:07 PM

I think it might be possible on my connection, but only when its not deciding to act up.

Compared to PSU, the latency in PSO2 doesn't seem so bad. Even on the Xbox servers, I'd trimate, die, then be healed. JP PC servers were even worse, you pretty much had to develop a playstyle around it.

When I visited Florida, I took my laptop... The comparative lack of lag was astounding, I could pick up targets with homing emission with almost no problem, almost as if it was supposed to target instantly rather than take 1.5 seconds of focused TPS to register.

At home, if I'm attacked, I have to accept it. Telegraphing animations are often skipped in favour of the actual attack that we're all supposed to receive, and the only solutions are insane investments into defensive stats and blow resist. See a flame geyser? It's going to hit me, by the time I see it, I can change course instantly and it'll decide to move to where I am.

How does this factor in to braver? Iron will on hunter tree, 75% chance to defeat the "just accept it" factor of one hit kills in superhard. Sacrifice 10% of fury stance-up, get 10 levels of iron will, and still have a couple of SP left over for sword gear, or partisan/lance/mastery. Thanks to Iron Will, I'm finally starting to get my missions complete to be higher than my death total.

Shadowth117
Mar 11, 2014, 01:24 PM
Compared to PSU, the latency in PSO2 doesn't seem so bad. Even on the Xbox servers, I'd trimate, die, then be healed. JP PC servers were even worse, you pretty much had to develop a playstyle around it.

When I visited Florida, I took my laptop... The comparative lack of lag was astounding, I could pick up targets with homing emission with almost no problem, almost as if it was supposed to target instantly rather than take 1.5 seconds of focused TPS to register.

No I agree, but you don't seem to understand what penta or 5x dashing entails.

Hell, if you want a demonstration of latency, go to nab1 with a force, go to one of the initial spawns in the second main room where you have the 4 types of enemies and try to kill one with rafoie. If your ping is good enough (and you do enough to kill it in one hit), all 4 can die technically although I've yet to knowingly meet an American who's accomplished that. But for most Americans, only 3 are possible with that spell. Only 2 for some people. And I would wager a number of others, mainly in Europe, can only manage to kill 1 at a time. I'm sorry, but that's latency and nothing else.

Dashing also relies on ping. You need to be able to switch weapons very fast in order to do it. You also need to be able to trigger a lobby action in the middle of this which also relies on ping since the game always checks with the server if its allowed to set your character's state to a particular lobby action. For penta, or 5x dash, you need to be able to switch weapons twice during your little combo which is not necessarily possible with every ping.

Yeah, its way better than PSU latency I will give you that. But there's a few things that definitely require far, far more from your connection speed than PSU does.

Chdata
Mar 11, 2014, 01:25 PM
It's kinda nice that in PSO2, damage you take and deal is client side.

Imagine if it wasn't.

btw-Niji
Mar 11, 2014, 01:28 PM
It's kinda nice that in PSO2, damage you take and deal is client side.

Imagine if it wasn't.
Damage done/taken is server sided.

gigawuts
Mar 11, 2014, 01:41 PM
Correct, but hits are determined client-side.

Which is almost definitely what he meant.

Shadowth117
Mar 11, 2014, 02:12 PM
That and hit order is recorded for a limited period in this which makes lag a lot less annoying during normal play.

Basically what this means is you can for example, take 2 hits when 3 would kill you, heal, take maybe 2 more hits, and if those 2 weren't able to kill you then you would live. The way PSU worked, all 4 of these hits would hit you at the same time basically without regard to if you healed in the middle or not.

It doesn't remember the damage and healing that happened forever as I've found from some of my larger lag spikes, but it definitely does do it for a reasonable amount of time.

Z-0
Mar 11, 2014, 03:49 PM
I still don't understand why people complain ping is a problem for dashing.

Hello? UK has the slowest internet ever (exaggeration), and I'm situated in Europe with over 300ms ping and can dash perfectly fine.

If you're having problems dashing, the game should be lagging all the time naturally for you (like it does for me here at University).
The truth is that people just can't do it and are quick to blame something for it.

Shadowth117
Mar 11, 2014, 04:09 PM
I seem to have problems with Penta Step. When I do my second weapon switch, it seems to block my step attack so I can't fluidly go to the next step (plus it'll switch the weapon since I have some downtime).

I'll wait until I'm back at my parent's house though, because the net here is pretty bad, plus I'm on a laptop which I'm sure has a bad network card (although it's probably the net).

I still don't understand why people complain ping is a problem for dashing.

Hello? UK has the slowest internet ever (exaggeration), and I'm situated in Europe with over 300ms ping and can dash perfectly fine.

If you're having problems dashing, the game should be lagging all the time naturally for you (like it does for me here at University).
The truth is that people just can't do it and are quick to blame something for it.

Why Mr. Legendary One, you're surely only talking of the 3x, and 4x dashes correct? We wouldn't want you to be contradicting yourself, now would we?

Now obviously as we all know, at 300 ping a game is going to be considerably laggier than usual. While some games may handle latency better than others, acting as if it does nothing so long as the net is "consistent" would just be dumb. You're really "lagging" at all times although this game handles it nice enough that perhaps you don't realize that. Or would you like to explain how the fact that you're not able to kill every mob in a multi spawn at once from where you live isn't related to your connection? Of course, if you do have a connection that will vary between what seems like 150-400 ping at random times, than of course that's going to affect things as well.

If weapon switching didn't rely on your connection to the server you might have an argument here but it turns out it does. Fancy that. I'm saying some people aren't using that as arguments for why they can't do dash techniques, but I am saying that to a point it definitely does.

But for the record I've found it is possible for me to execute penta dash after trying a bit today on a decent day for my connection. Maybe you can do it properly too. Regardless, there's no need to be so arrogant about getting down a technique with input windows of only a few frames per second. Excuses are lame sure, but I would like to think you understand the concept of humility.

Z-0
Mar 11, 2014, 06:05 PM
I am very well aware net is a problem for dashing.

Please stop arguing garbage to try and put me down. If you were to read my post correctly, you would realise that I am saying that providing you at least have a stable connection that isn't hilariously slow (I'm talking so slow that you'd notice huge considerable delays just playing normally without trying to do anything special).

My net here isn't consistently stable, so dashing is a problem sometimes. However, most people blame "ping because I'm far from server" in not being able to dash, which isn't the case at all providing your connection is stable. My ping is higher than most other peoples', but I'm still able to dash. Fancy that, huh?

Mijera
Mar 11, 2014, 06:05 PM
Why Mr. Legendary One, you're surely only talking of the 3x, and 4x dashes correct? We wouldn't want you to be contradicting yourself, now would we?

Now obviously as we all know, at 300 ping a game is going to be considerably laggier than usual. While some games may handle latency better than others, acting as if it does nothing so long as the net is "consistent" would just be dumb. You're really "lagging" at all times although this game handles it nice enough that perhaps you don't realize that. Or would you like to explain how the fact that you're not able to kill every mob in a multi spawn at once from where you live isn't related to your connection? Of course, if you do have a connection that will vary between what seems like 150-400 ping at random times, than of course that's going to affect things as well.

If weapon switching didn't rely on your connection to the server you might have an argument here but it turns out it does. Fancy that. I'm saying some people aren't using that as arguments for why they can't do dash techniques, but I am saying that to a point it definitely does.

But for the record I've found it is possible for me to execute penta dash after trying a bit today on a decent day for my connection. Maybe you can do it properly too. Regardless, there's no need to be so arrogant about getting down a technique with input windows of only a few frames per second. Excuses are lame sure, but I would like to think you understand the concept of humility.

The way we do step, we get around the weapon switch delay we get from latency. So I don't see why he's complaining about latency. The most likely thing is that Z-0 is pressing the button to step attack to slow.

I am also from England (south) and have a shitty uni connection. 5 step is possible, and trivial compared to 6 step, which theoretically be possible.

WS > Step Attack > D > LA > D > WS J > D > J > D > LA > D > JD

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2014, 06:12 PM
Ping determines the timing for the weapon switch, right? So high latency makes it harder having to preempt that, but the jump cancel thing helps to fix it in place. Your internet would have to be absolutely terrible, or the servers were dying (as they are wont to do) to make it outright impossible.

I still don't bother with it much regardless of my ping, but hey.

deahamlet
Mar 11, 2014, 06:24 PM
I don't know why anyone needs excuses like ping when reality is understandable. I personally don't want that stress on my hands, don't enjoy it and not ever going to consider controllers. I'm more than happy to use existing tools. I have assault buster on fighter because I love partisans anyway, there's a few gap closers for gu/ra using guns, launcher or now the gunslash, and force has il zonde now. I'm more than happy to pop pp convert when I arrive if I burnt through too much pp. My braver already has two travel PAs, but also gunslash.

My hands, my sanity and my fun remain intact. I probably have great ping, I can kill three mobs most times in nab 1 but I still have zero interest in dashing.

How did a whining about bravers thread become about dashing?

PS: I run with friends, I don't inflict my nondashing self on unsuspecting jp.

Shadowth117
Mar 11, 2014, 06:31 PM
I am also from England (south) and have a shitty uni connection. 5 step is possible, and trivial compared to 6 step, which theoretically be possible.

WS > Step Attack > D > LA > D > WS J > D > J > D > LA > D > JD

I managed to do something like this by accident when practicing earlier actually, but I'm not sure if its actually doable since I was still kind of messing about trying to get 5 step down and I had extra time in the middle. For me I'm pretty sure it needed to go something like this though...

Stepa - Ws - D - J - La - D - Ws - D - La - D - J D

I'm not even sure I could get that to work properly though like I said. What I do know is that the dextrous movements involved can after a while invoke the feelings I got last time in my wrist before I found myself with tendinitis. Its not as bad as when I was using the dpad to triple, but it coming back at all is bothersome and a good deterrent for me.

Chdata
Mar 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
Damage done/taken is server sided.

Yeah, what giga said. What I mean is, if you lag out, and suddenly everything around you moves turbo speed for a few seconds for you to catch up with what has been happening...

pretty nice that it doesn't so happen that the server acted as if you were standing still as some boss mauled you with 50 different attacks

but imagine if it did

yoshiblue
Mar 11, 2014, 06:35 PM

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Redmage64/Photons_zpsbe4c3b62.png

Daiyousei
Mar 11, 2014, 06:40 PM

So it's him all along

Mewnie
Mar 11, 2014, 06:47 PM

I was going to say internet autism, but that works too.

Seriouspost: I find excessive dashing all over is really rude and inconsiderate to other players- using it to catch up with the rest of the party/MPA? Sure, go ahead.

But every time I see some tryhard double/triple/quadruple/nona/icosa dashing all over the place, I really wish they'd just take a break from video games. This is a casual as fuck online game, stop over-analyzing everything.

dablacksephiroth
Mar 11, 2014, 06:56 PM
HAY GAIZ! I herd dis wuz da DED HAWS THRED? Kin I journ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7GFM_C0vgg

pkemr4
Mar 11, 2014, 06:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7GFM_C0vgg

LOL priceless

Arksenth
Mar 11, 2014, 07:07 PM
Wait, people were actually talking about using Ilzonde as a long-distance dashing thing especially given how much PP it uses? I thought we were all on the same page that it's used as a quick gap closer and for between short distances like between spawns, which it is pretty much ideal for. Who would use it to cover all of Amduscia...?

SakoHaruo
Mar 11, 2014, 07:09 PM
Who would use it to cover all of Amduscia...?

poor people? :wacko:

yoshiblue
Mar 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
Well played

btw-Niji
Mar 11, 2014, 07:21 PM
where's inazuma

dablacksephiroth
Mar 11, 2014, 07:25 PM
Wait, people were actually talking about using Ilzonde as a long-distance dashing thing especially given how much PP it uses? I thought we were all on the same page that it's used as a quick gap closer and for between short distances like between spawns, which it is pretty much ideal for. Who would use it to cover all of Amduscia...?

I've been using Iruzonde to travel since it the day it came out. It's so much faster than normal running, I often find myself way ahead of the other players in ADs and have to wait for them to catch up.

When I play with people doing triple dash, quad dash, etc, I don't feel any slower than them. The fastest players I've seen are about equal with my Iruzonde travel speed.

Please don't spread false information.Are you always this naive, Senth?

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2014, 07:28 PM
Why not cast it off a gunslash or daggers while also triple/quad dashing?

Arksenth
Mar 11, 2014, 07:29 PM
Are you always this naive, Senth?

No, I mentally block out everything Inazuma says because I just cannot process that much stupid, so.

HBK666
Mar 11, 2014, 07:33 PM

Shaddup - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7GFM_C0vgg)

http://s0.uploads.im/bgazm.gif

Chdata
Mar 11, 2014, 08:33 PM
Why not cast it off a gunslash or daggers while also triple/quad dashing?

can't dash cancel, you're either il zondeing or dashing.

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2014, 08:39 PM
Well you run out of PP, start dashing, and PA cancel with Ilzonde, no?

ChocoboRRR
Mar 11, 2014, 08:59 PM
It takes like 50 post and atleast 10 people for a argument against single person. Peasant rank at best.

milranduil
Mar 11, 2014, 09:01 PM
It takes like 50 post and atleast 10 people for a argument against single person. Peasant rank at best.

It takes one of your posts to permanently damage my brain :wacko:

Naizuya Tatzubani
Mar 11, 2014, 09:03 PM
Oh, this topic is still a thing?

Chdata
Mar 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
Yeah I guess you can do that, unlucky.

btw-Niji
Mar 11, 2014, 09:30 PM
It takes one of your posts to permanently damage my brain :wacko:
amen.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 11, 2014, 09:48 PM

Shaddup - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7GFM_C0vgg)

I have absolutely no intention of defending the statements made about Ilzonde's imagined superiority as a travel tool. I have absolutely no intention of pointing out flaws for the sole sake of pointing out flaws. But I have to point out that the Force could have traveled a little bit faster when running low on PP if they had Splendid Recovery/Premicheros/Psycho Wand. And while the video itself should be irrefutable proof that Ilzonde is not as good as some people have claimed, there is almost certainly going to be at least one strawman person who will throw it out because the Force wasn't optimized, when it's obvious it wouldn't make Ilzonde win here.

That being said, I hope I'm wrong and literally everyone agrees on this point, because holy shit proof.

FacelessRed
Mar 11, 2014, 10:16 PM
Are people still being suped up elitests? Looks like it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm glad I don't have to resort to some side-effect of gameplay/manipulation to hold over peoples heads. Quad dashing yada yada, honestly its great if you can achieve this, but at the end of the day, if it was patched out (trust me the developers didn't intend it, it just happened and they rolled with it) What then?

Well certainly you will find something else to hold over the "lesser players" heads.

Long story short; stahp.

Arksenth
Mar 11, 2014, 10:21 PM
Well certainly you will find something else to hold over the "lesser players" heads.

Like for example, how little meseta you have!

Ohohohohohohoho!!!

Poor people!

btw-Niji
Mar 11, 2014, 10:23 PM
2014 years worth of poor prison for FacelessRed!

Poor people!

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2014, 10:27 PM
If you don't have [insert max level PA/tech here] or [insert rare weapon here], you are shit!

Chdata
Mar 11, 2014, 10:28 PM
Good players are defined by how rich they are. I will never be able to match Inazuma's damage output of 2k per Sazan slice because I will never have the meseta to build +100 T-atk unit sets.

Poor me and my 1.4k sazan slices ;c

Edit: Wait, what's this?! There's chance even for me?! Thank the heavens, it's SHUNKA! All heil SHUNKA! All heil SHUNKA! I can be pro player!!!

Zenobia
Mar 11, 2014, 10:28 PM
If you don't have [insert max level PA/tech here] or [insert rare weapon here], you are shit!

/thread and wtf man why is this shit still going?!

Good players are defined by how rich they are. I will never be able to match Inazuma's damage output of 2k per Sazan slice because I will never have the meseta to build +100 T-atk unit sets.

Poor me and my 1.4k sazan slices ;c

Edit: Wait, what's this?! There's chance even for me?! Thank the heavens, it's SHUNKA! All heil SHUNKA! All heil SHUNKA! I can be a pro player!!!

I am guessing you played with him to call him out on his damage you little devil?!

Arksenth
Mar 11, 2014, 10:29 PM

Even if you do, you're still shit because you're not playing the game PROPERLY like a total efficiency bot!

/thread and wtf man why is this shit still going?!

Because it's MY thread and I'm the prettiest and most popular cheerleader in all of PSO-World High!!!

btw-Niji
Mar 11, 2014, 10:31 PM
If you don't have Sazan lv16 AND Elysion, you are a shit FO!
^^;^^;^^;

Chdata
Mar 11, 2014, 10:34 PM
I played with him because he added me in response to my quest for il foie friend partners, and asked to play. I actually think I didn't meet up to the standards he probably has with playing with jp players cause I usually just grab some b20 randoms for stuff along with a teammate I do most things with. In terms of b20 randoms I often find my friend and I being way ahead of everyone else. Ofc we were both playing Fo and I'd say I felt slow cause there were times we were both zondeeling and me getting out of sync with what I was doing cause I wasn't used to other players who actually spawn camp mobs instead of lagging behind me and my teammate. Probably could've just said something about zondeel coordination but oh well.

He's not that bad in person, but on forums I think some people either benefit from all the time they have to think about what they say or get caught up in arguing with people.

huzzah to the 16 sazan elysion combo!

Dephinix
Mar 11, 2014, 10:35 PM
Asagiri, Kanran, Shunka. Dashing, area damage, decent ranged damage PA. If you died from a Shunka you're being careless. In TD you can jump and Shunka over most attacks. I'm sad to see people still aren't catching on.

What's zondeel?

Arksenth
Mar 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
I played with him because he added me in response to my quest for il foie friend partners.

He's not that bad in person.

Don't do that!

You're going to diminish the hardness of our hate-ons!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hoped you didn't actually believe me when I said that.

Redzone
Mar 11, 2014, 10:41 PM

Stop playing with bad players and bitching about it on these forums

Zorua
Mar 11, 2014, 10:47 PM
This thread... No, this forum... I miss when video games were about having fun.

gigawuts
Mar 11, 2014, 10:48 PM

Right?

Then again, I have no room to speak really. I play forums harder than I play games.

Arksenth
Mar 11, 2014, 10:48 PM

I'm still having a lot of fun.

Mocking poor people.

Maybe you need to find more game modes to enjoy?

Like mocking poor people.

Poor people!

Chdata
Mar 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
Arkenth pls add Kyouko Kasodani after maint I bet your autowords will be a hilarious addition. Maybe even make my top 10 (which only has 2 so far).

I expect something good.

And if it isn't something good, so help me I'm going to do absolutely nothing about it.

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
Pfft, you can have fun anywhere. It's too easy.

It's what losers settle with because they can't win.

Blackheart521
Mar 11, 2014, 10:51 PM
I play forums harder than I play games.

Same here -_- I spend 4 hours clicking New Posts on PSO-W then after that I play 2 hours of PSO2 ^^;

Arksenth
Arkenth pls add Kyouko Kasodani after maint I bet your autowords will be a hilarious addition. Maybe even make my top 10 (which only has 2 so far).

Ship 8.

You wish you could be even on the same plane of existence as me, poor person!

Zorua
I'm still having a lot of fun.

Mocking poor people.

Maybe you need to find more game modes to enjoy?

Like mocking poor people.

Poor people!

If you call fun, I really suggest picking up a hobby. Ya' know, other than baiting people over the internet. Oh well, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Chdata
Mar 11, 2014, 10:53 PM
o

also I dunno what you mean about me believing something you said, is there a specific post I may have accidently believed the contents of

WildarmsRE5
Mar 11, 2014, 10:54 PM
Asagiri, Kanran, Shunka. Dashing, area damage, decent ranged damage PA. If you died from a Shunka you're being careless. In TD you can jump and Shunka over most attacks. I'm sad to see people still aren't catching on.

What's zondeel?you forgot Hatou-Rindou.

and to answer your question, it clusters enemies, making it easier to kill.

and Shunka is a Lunging PA, Hatou is the Ranged.

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
"You forgot Hatou Rindou" is now a meme

Prepare for jokes, people!

Arksenth
Mar 11, 2014, 11:00 PM
If you call fun, I really suggest picking up a hobby. Ya' know, other than baiting people over the internet. Oh well, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121029174648/pokemonessentials/images/1/19/Fishing.png

Zenobia
Mar 11, 2014, 11:04 PM
you forgot Hatou-Rindou.

Pretty sure you missed his sarcasm when he was talking about TD and mentioned Zondeel cause hardly ppl use it in there just saiyan.

Dephinix
Mar 11, 2014, 11:07 PM
you forgot Hatou-Rindou.

Lol, the zondeel thing was a joke. I stopped using Hatou Rindo a long time ago, and so it was left out on purpose. If there's a group in the area of effect that Hatou Rindo can damage, I can Shunka and hit just the same. Oh, and then I have three more hits after the initial stab, so you know, ;) God forbid they side step and Hatou Rindo may miss, while Shunka doesn't.

Honestly though, a katana braver should be close to enemies at all times. What are people afraid of? Counter attacking a hit for a boost to damage?

Have noticed that though. Most of you guys rarely seem to play, xD

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2014, 11:08 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121029174648/pokemonessentials/images/1/19/Fishing.png

Oak's words echoed... There's a time and place for everything, but not now.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 12, 2014, 12:44 AM
Pretty sure you missed his sarcasm when he was talking about TD and mentioned Zondeel cause hardly ppl use it in there just saiyan.._. I did.

Lol, the zondeel thing was a joke. I stopped using Hatou Rindo a long time ago, and so it was left out on purpose. If there's a group in the area of effect that Hatou Rindo can damage, I can Shunka and hit just the same. Oh, and then I have three more hits after the initial stab, so you know, ;) God forbid they side step and Hatou Rindo may miss, while Shunka doesn't.

Honestly though, a katana braver should be close to enemies at all times. What are people afraid of? Counter attacking a hit for a boost to damage?

Have noticed that though. Most of you guys rarely seem to play, xDI like to sonic blade/magic missile/majinken a zondeeled mob so I always prefer that, and the fact that I play Tales of (insert various "Tales of" Titles here) makes it more the reason for me to use it.

Hatou won't be equal (or somewhat) DPS shunka if you're using it wrong though. . . so yeah, shunka away ya shunka class.

Naizuya Tatzubani
Mar 12, 2014, 12:54 AM
Right?

Then again, I have no room to speak really. I play forums harder than I play games.

I remember when you didn't have to be tweaked to be good ;-;

Dephinix
Mar 12, 2014, 01:22 AM
I don't see how it would be equal at all, but I do see it being more useful if someone is zondeeling a mob. Though recently.. haven't been seeing much zondeel in TD. Even though, if you want to protect a base, Zondeel into a Rabarta (I think that's the spinning ice spell) is the best combo to keep enemies away and frozen from towers. Still, I'm pretty sure I can tip a Hatou Rindo on an elder arm and still not amass the 430k of damage on a WB with Shunka. 54/65 BrHu.

Rien
Mar 12, 2014, 01:28 AM
When I see zondeels I will prioritize katana combat and hatou/kanran for the hit counter.

I also have this rising tendency to spam Gekka Zakuro.

cheapgunner
Mar 12, 2014, 01:28 AM
I don't see how it would be equal at all, but I do see it being more useful if someone is zondeeling a mob. Though recently.. haven't been seeing much zondeel in TD. Even though, if you want to protect a base, Zondeel into a Rabarta (I think that's the spinning ice spell) is the best combo to keep enemies away and frozen from towers. Still, I'm pretty sure I can tip a Hatou Rindo on an elder arm and still not amass the 430k of damage on a WB with Shunka. 54/65 BrHu.

As 65/65 Br/Hu, you can do 700k+ with Shunka with high lvl gear and setup. Heck, you can break 1 mil if you time it right and both rears of 2 Falz Arms stack next to each other ( Once I did this, both rears were WB'd, so I hit like 130-40k 3 times on each Arm with the final strike. ).

UnLucky
Mar 12, 2014, 01:33 AM
Hatou hits multiple hitboxes, so it doesn't play nice with weak points and Weak Bullet. Well, I mean, it'll most likely hit them regardless of what else is in the way, so I guess it kinda does.

It's good, though.

Bellion
Mar 12, 2014, 01:36 AM
Generally, Hatou works better with Weakbullet when the target has a large hitbox.
Dark Falz Elder arms are one of them.

Dephinix
Mar 12, 2014, 01:59 AM
Exactly, it's based on certain circumstances. The only time I get messed over with shunka is when the arms back into a wall and the hitbox is nonexistent. Yeah, getting lucky with multiple arms backing into eachother, xD I'm waiting for ships to come online to potential my Lambda Kalicizma. No one can complain about fixed 5% more damage. If anything, I do see Hatou Rindo being sure damage, as all of its hits occur pretty quickly. I don't see how you can chain KC with it though. You're lunging into your target with each regular attack, so Hatou Rindo doesn't look like it can be efficiently paired with it. Attack, attack, shunka, all with homing, seems much safer dps wise. Along with the Combat Finisher.

I'm using"all class units" currently. I gain 60 to all attack stats from my rear unit, while the other two give me 45 to all attack stats. Extended so ridiculous defense and what not. Using a very basic extended Lambda Salizania right now, since I'm waiting on the other katana.

LordKaiser
Mar 12, 2014, 11:43 PM
History repeats itself. I remember the complains over the OE spammers. Everytime a new PA is released that do a lot of damage it will be over used.

I used to do the same when Shunka was released lol but well it was new so yeah... I died about 2 times per quest so I'm using it less.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 13, 2014, 12:22 AM
History repeats itself. I remember the complains over the OE spammers. Everytime a new PA is released that do a lot of damage it will be over used.

I used to do the same when Shunka was released lol but well it was new so yeah... I died about 2 times per quest so I'm using it less.in OE's case, it has drawbacks. slow start up, slow swings (but does almost the same damage as the last swing with full sword gear), and friggin cancel frames suck. . .

on Shunka, it's fast, each swing is as powerful as the rest without needing gear, the risk is still there but you can cancel the thing.

so yeah. . . just saying this.

Chdata
Mar 13, 2014, 12:32 AM
Wasn't he talking about in the past when shunka didn't exist. Back then it was one of the most powerful things.

ChocoboRRR
Mar 13, 2014, 02:01 AM
Managed to do two penta dashes so far, and the second one was more controlled compared to the first's random mashing.

HnS:
Also HnS I really don't care about why he left or your relations with players or what you cause for other players. I'm just saying, you should think about how you affect other players because right before Kemicho left I was having fun partying with him.

I kinda wonder if you can contact people across blocks cause he was interesting to talk to.

If you want to prove I'm offline when I've been playing a week straight without closing the game even to sleep, go ahead and screenshot your friendlist for proof like I did. If I'm offline right now I'll contend that it's glitched out. Otherwise, there's no need to make baseless claims because you're mad at someone.

Think? Sorry I think you are misunderstand here. First you reference that he something with HnS hate cause he is not thinking about other player. But he think about baseless claims and how he mad at someone? I can litterally same to you. Aside aren't you one making baseless claim now?

Zipzo
Mar 13, 2014, 04:35 AM
Think? Sorry I think you are misunderstand here. First you reference that he something with HnS hate cause he is not thinking about other player. But he think about baseless claims and how he mad at someone? I can litterally same to you. Aside aren't you one making baseless claim now?

God at the very least run your text through spell check? You're giving us all an aneurysm.

Chdata
Mar 13, 2014, 04:59 AM

Hau hau hau hau! It is really easier than speaking Japanese de geso. They say one who masters English is to become the Masterof all. Now the world of invasion is going to be such a piece of cake!

[spoiler-box]It looks like someone didn't read the first sentence of what he just quoted.

I don't care (about issues unrelated to understanding data). I also don't care much about text strings with no pattern matching a known language.[/spoiler-box]

ChocoboRRR
Mar 13, 2014, 05:17 AM
Masterof all

[spoiler-box]I don't care about someone who can't make proper sentence. Let along proper text string of well known language.[/spoiler-box]

Chdata
Mar 13, 2014, 05:47 AM
[spoiler-box]I don't care about someone who can't make proper sentence. Let along proper text string of well known language.[/spoiler-box]

http://youtu.be/PVwUX9Q5M9w

>> Not quoting the other grammar errors in that Engrish.

Edit: Wait what the hell, your spoiler box isn't even a proper sentence. Neither of them are.

gigawuts
Mar 13, 2014, 05:54 AM
in OE's case, it has drawbacks. slow start up, slow swings (but does almost the same damage as the last swing with full sword gear), and friggin cancel frames suck. . .

on Shunka, it's fast, each swing is as powerful as the rest without needing gear, the risk is still there but you can cancel the thing.

so yeah. . . just saying this.

Wasn't he talking about in the past when shunka didn't exist. Back then it was one of the most powerful things.
Yeah, OE at release was basically the end-all be-all sword PA. DPS? It was the best. Range? It was the best. Hyper armor? It was the best - instant hyper armor as soon as you pushed your button. Charge? None required. Gear? More range for every swing and more damage on the first 2 swings, leaving the final swing alone. Performance without gear? Best. Grapple immunity? Best. Airborne attack? Best. Volley damage? Best. Precision? It sounds funny, but when you get the hang of its bizarre hitboxes it's one of the easiest to manipulate.

The only thing it was the worst at was PP efficiency if you kept canceling it. What made OE overpowered wasn't that it could do these things, it's that it could do all of these things at once. The move was so crazy versatile that you'd be an idiot not to use it half the time.

Which you can do BTW, you can guard cancel before the third swing. Due to its huge AOE it's actually not at all a bad tactic to just keep doing the first 2 swings.

Shunka is in a similar boat. Gap closer? At its release it was the best, and frankly it's still more manageable than Asagiri since it closes repeatedly between swings. Volley damage? Best. Range? Not best, but it closes so fast that it hardly matters (nothing will be topping kanran except a bigger kanran). PP efficiency? Best, hands down. Hyper armor? Best and only. So on and so forth.

------------

All of that shit isn't too bad when split up between PAs. Give every PA three or four things it's really good at, with lots of overlap. Asagiri and Shunka are both really good gap closers, for instance. Problem? Asagiri's other strength is pretty much just its number of hits for Katana Combat. That's it. Give Asagiri other strengths, remove some from Shunka, and give some of Shunka's strengths to other moves. Start with hyper armor for Sakura End, for instance. Remove Shunka's grapple block. Make Shunka cost more PP per swing, etc.etc.

Chdata
Mar 13, 2014, 05:56 AM
Not to mention when OE came out, SH didn't exist, and enemies had less HP.

ChocoboRRR
Mar 13, 2014, 05:58 AM
http://youtu.be/PVwUX9Q5M9w

>> Not quoting the other grammar errors in that Engrish.

Edit: Wait what the hell, your spoiler box isn't even a proper sentence. Neither of them are.

You text contain full of Engrish so...

http://youtu.be/PVwUX9Q5M9w[/url]

Master this and see if you can try. Probably take 2014 years time but whatever.

btw-Niji
Mar 13, 2014, 10:04 AM
You text contain full of Engrish so...

http://youtu.be/PVwUX9Q5M9w[/url]

Master this and see if you can try. Probably take 2014 years time but whatever.
2014 years worth of jailing!!!!

Poor people!

Chdata
Mar 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
Excuse me, but isn't it called the "Inazonde" dash? Then again that works too.

poor ina