PDA

View Full Version : Some People Suck!

CGoodness
Apr 14, 2003, 07:22 PM
Ok I'm am mad for 2 reasons:

1st reason: I'm all excited about the new Golden Sun game coming out for GBA. So, Nintendo Power Magazine says it comes out Monday, April 15th. There are 3 problems with this...
1. Today is Monday and it isn't in stores
2. Tomorrow is the 15th which isn't Monday
3. There is a sign at Electronics Botiques that say it comes out Wednesday, April 16th
so... SCREW YOU NINTENDO POWER!

2nd reason: I don't actually own PSO but it is one of my favorite games ever and since my friends got obsessed with Zelda: Wind Waker right after he bought it, I got to borrow it for like a month in which time i got my HUmar to level 78 and Ultimate and all that. Also, I got a FOnewm that I made to level 13. So, my friend started playing PSO a little bit again and got his RAmar to level 14. He came over to my house and we noticed that we had two even characters so we played multiplayer. Little did I know, I would want to strangle him for the following reasons that show how ignorant and crappy at PSO he is.

1. Every time I break a box, he's right there to take the item before I get a chance.

2. We were facing De Rol Le and this was the dialogue:
Me: Oh, no. The cone things are surrounding you. Don't come near me.
Him: OK. (and, trying to be funny, comes near me)
Me (as the things give out electricity and kill both of us while De Rol Le was almost dead and I had reverser ready to go): YOU IDIOT!!

3. He was at a higher level than me when we started and he kept dying while we were in the stages. When he died, I always finished off the enemies in the room we were in so I wouldn't get hit while trying to cast reverser on him. So, naturally, I started to get ahead of him in experience and he got mad everytime I grew a level higher than him for the rest of the night and kept saying like "That's not cool" everytime I gained a level.

4. We are in the mines and he's trying to kill dubchics without hitting the switch. 15 minutes later, he gets mad because I hit it and killed them.

5. I had to revive him 37 times during our battle with Dark Falz. He revived me once.

6. We are facing Vol Opt and he gets trapped in the one hit kill thing like a billion times and I freed him every single time. I got caught once and although I was standing next to him, he still couldn't find me. So, he bring up his little pop up menu that you get from holding L and pressing Y and Vol Opt begins to attack. He's trying to run circles around Vol Opt and multi-task by also scrolling to his Moon Atomizers. So, he doesn't see where hes running and is running into Vol Opt so before he gets a chance to get to me and use his moon atomizers, Vol Opt kicks the crap out of him and we gotta start the battle over again.

7. Him: Quit being a cheap-o and stealing all the experience with Rafoie!! (while we're facing De Rol Le)

8.(last one)He carries like 17 weapons with him and complains that his item space fill up too quickly.
AARGH!!!!!

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 14, 2003, 08:49 PM
Thats why I hate people!

Zeebo
Apr 14, 2003, 09:04 PM
lol your friend sounds anoying... I'm more of an item hog when playing with friends offline and 17!
and once you hit De La Roi you get same amount of Exp as a person that smacked him once

CGoodness
Apr 15, 2003, 08:34 AM
I know you all get the same experience... thats why i think hes so fucking annoying.

HotWaterDeath
Apr 15, 2003, 10:35 AM
Props to your friend for being an over zealous boy scout. You never know when you'll have to dig into your arsenal of Dim Rifles to lay down the law at LV 14. Ask him if he packs camping gear as well...can't forget those Hersey bars and graham crackers.

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 15, 2003, 10:42 AM
You have a right to call him the dreaded.......Newbie

I think you should steal PSO and make convince him that PSO isn't worth it to him anyways. Then, you'll get it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CGoodness
Apr 15, 2003, 01:31 PM
he got bored with it but when he came over I told him to bring it and hes in one of his 3 week obsessions again ugh..

Intimidacius
Apr 16, 2003, 09:37 AM
You should "borrow" the game for while by waving something shiny(aluminum foil works best) in front of his face. This will distract him and he will agree to anything, including giving you his PSO. If he resists the shiny object trick Intimidacius would recommend using force if necessary.

Intimidacius is a telepipe

Robantifast
Apr 17, 2003, 04:56 PM
Do me a favor and cut the guy's head off and steal his PSO so there isn't YET ANOTHER stupid n00b running around acting like a moron and doing dumb things to bother me and everyone else playing. Or maybe I'll just play my FO and never reverser him when he dies at level 50 with his duped heaven punisher and spread needle. ARGH!
[/rant]

Oh yeah, and I'd rather play with you any day of the week from what you posted.

CGoodness
Apr 19, 2003, 10:19 PM
thanks robantifast hahaha
i might buy PSO and get online soon possibly... hopefully...

Intimidacius
Apr 22, 2003, 10:03 AM
Intimidacius reminds the group that at one time or another they were all newbies playing PSO for the first time. They were all lost with the messed up controls and the fact that the targeting system puts boxes at the highest priority level(above the ten Pal Sharks whacking your eyes out). If people were criticizing you like you criticized him, you probably would have either quit or gone commando on them.

Intimidacius finally found his way out of K-mart, now he is lost in the parking lot

gamefreak613
Apr 29, 2003, 06:03 PM
i'm that friend and all i can say is that all u guys were n00bies at onetime or another first of all that was a loooooooong time ago before i even reseved zelda second of all i did get better AFTER MY CGOODNESS GAVE THE GAME BACK!!!!!! since i was his friend i let him borrow it even though it was a brand new game. >:(