PDA

View Full Version : Is the Item Search feature broken?

TheBlackMage
Mar 12, 2014, 10:06 AM
For some reason a lot of the time I try to search for items via Visiphone player shops it takes up to around 40 seconds to pull up the results instead of the usual 1-2 seconds. Also a lot of the time the search will say no results found for certain pages. For example I may no results on page 1 but I'll have results on page 2.

This is rather confusing/fustrating when I'm just trying to upgrade my equips and it won't work like it should, has this been happening to anyone else or does it just mean the search feature is currently under stress or something? :(

Daiyousei
Mar 12, 2014, 10:08 AM
Happens to me sometimes especially in crowded blocks, I've taken up shopping from my room to avoid that.

deahamlet
Mar 12, 2014, 10:11 AM
It's because everyone is spamming the shops. The no results is because it had results but were sold out while it was desperately trying to display the list. It should die down a bit after today... I'd expect most people will be done.

TheBlackMage
Mar 12, 2014, 10:13 AM
Ah, I was getting concerned it was a personal issue and I might have to re-install or something. Thanks ^^

One other question: Is there a way to organize the search by the required stat?

Daiyousei
Mar 12, 2014, 10:17 AM
So far you can only search for one ability and number of slots