PDA

View Full Version : Leg / Ing Plate (is this a joke?)

gaijin_punch
Mar 13, 2014, 12:27 AM
I got Leg / Ing Plate (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%83%97%E3% 83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88) at some point in time, apparently from the SH Emergency Attack Avoid thingy.

I was doing some spring cleaning and posted a lot of my units, which are mainly < 5000 turds or 9-star material. I checked the going rate of these (on Ship 6) and the cheapest one was 28 mil. :-o Mine only has one ability (and a bad one). The 28-mil guy has Stamina III I think which would admittedly be good. Anyway, there was only 10 or so listed and all the others are substantially more. One had 5 abilities. It adds 100 HP, and grinded to 10 (where it is now) goes up to 295 S-DEF.... about 95 higher than my current leg unit. I lose the set effect though, which knocks my attack down slightly.

Sounds like a keeper for Hu/Br though, no? Opinions?

Aeris
Mar 13, 2014, 12:33 AM
Its good if you're using a 2 set unit that doesn't have a leg unit so yes if you want the HP otherwise sell it for the money.

gaijin_punch
Mar 13, 2014, 12:40 AM
100 HP seems pretty freakin' nice...especially considering the drinks will jack it up even further. I've got the Varder set now, but it's hardly remarkable. Looks cool though!

Chdata
Mar 13, 2014, 01:05 AM
max extend luck rise and I survive everything I need to!

(Yes, I didn't buy the 6% resist ones unfortunately)

gaijin_punch
Mar 13, 2014, 03:24 AM
When I preview this item it doesn't seem to add 100 to HP. Am I missing something?

Chdata
Mar 13, 2014, 03:31 AM
Might be a hidden stat.

Shinamori
Mar 13, 2014, 03:52 AM
It's a hidden stat. You have to equip it to see it. For instance, if you have 700HP, when you equip it, you'll have 800 HP.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 13, 2014, 04:25 AM
Just check websites like Cirnopedia for stats, hidden bonus and set bonus for units.

Ing Plate is that pricey cause it's pretty hard to get it from the code and it goes perfectly with Gloam units for Bravers so there is more demand then supply most likely. I personally prefer the White Tail to go with Gloam units because it adds a perma 10 PP (and 4% fire/light resistance) but a lot of people rather have the 100 HP and Strike Resist from Ing Plate.

gaijin_punch
Mar 13, 2014, 04:33 AM
A, cool. Thought I was going a little crazy! Gonna give it a shot. I could use the HP, honestly.

Ordy
Mar 13, 2014, 06:02 AM
Just sell it, 28m ... that's f*** overpriced for a unit because it's

1. rare to get
2. everyone wants a gloam set for their BR now

Soon or later, we'll get a new set of units and that 28m will turn in 10m then in 1m after a week. If you still want to use it, at least weekly check the market for price variations, if it starts getting down, it means people smell something coming and it's time to undercut them and sell it asap to make some profit.

gigawuts
Mar 13, 2014, 06:05 AM
Sega loves to slowly react to price spikes like this, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next EQ is jam packed with code avoids. Sell it while it's hot.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 13, 2014, 08:46 AM
Sega loves to slowly react to price spikes like this, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next EQ is jam packed with code avoids. Sell it while it's hot.

And Code Caputure. White Tail is 63m last night and only 4 in the shops. Glad I got mine for 40m early this week.

Dnd
Mar 13, 2014, 08:55 AM
And Code Caputure. White Tail is 63m last night and only 4 in the shops. Glad I got mine for 40m early this week.

you know aswell as myself and almost everyone else that people still wont do code captures, due to them changing over way too late and everyone going zomg dps whore on the boss :P

Bellion
Mar 13, 2014, 08:59 AM
They're probably going to add white tails to forest ExQ 51-60.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 13, 2014, 10:14 AM
you know aswell as myself and almost everyone else that people still wont do code captures, due to them changing over way too late and everyone going zomg dps whore on the boss :P

Best part is that according to swiki, or someone who was drunk claiming it was on there, that Change Over Capture has Red code Capture rates to give out units.

It also doesn't help that the code always triggers the moment the boss dies :3

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 13, 2014, 11:09 AM
Sega loves to slowly react to price spikes like this

Wait... they react?

If they did, you'd think they'd do something about change-over code captures in mpas by now, because that shit is still stupid.

Crysteon
Mar 13, 2014, 11:20 AM
They're probably going to add white tails to forest ExQ 51-60.

That's exactly what I was telling to a friend last night. New floors of Tundra XQ kinda foiled the ridiculous pricing for Grom set, to the point of making it a common thing for people to have (you can still get decent meseta if you get it dropped and sell it).

I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen to White Tail in case Sega decides to put it on another XQ as drop, but I have a feeling Uranos and Fobi set will have a priiority over drops on those new floors.

gigawuts
Mar 13, 2014, 11:43 AM
I don't know about White Tail, but I'm expecting the Foli or Gwanman sets for sure.

IndigoNovember
Mar 13, 2014, 11:50 AM
I think Uranos already drops in SH AQs. I know I got one of the pieces from Desert.

gigawuts
Mar 13, 2014, 11:53 AM
They're tied to codes at certain difficulties (or levels?), so if the unit drops (well, it's planted in your inventory) in one level it'll drop in higher difficulties too. It's similar to enemy drop tables.

What's different in XQs is they're actually dropped by enemies, like any other rare weapon you'd find there, just not necessarily as frequently or from as many enemies.

Tenlade
Mar 13, 2014, 12:18 PM
Yeah i found a アーム/ミディアルーブル unit, which is normally only dropped in lillipan colony defence, and used to have literally 0 of them in the player shops. now there's a dozen of them and I sold mine for like 5 mil.

anything thats still absurdly rare will come out in the next set of xqs or shaqs and then immediately plummet in price.

gaijin_punch
Mar 13, 2014, 08:07 PM
It's Emergency Code: Avoid (not capture) so it's probably the one that's done the most, no? I'm using the unit now. It would be nice to get 28 mil or something, but honestly I'm a little old school in that I like using the stuff I find rather than purchase. So, while 28 mil would make things easier, I can't imagine what I'd buy with it other than AC scratch items.

Zenobia
Mar 13, 2014, 08:22 PM
It's Emergency Code: Avoid (not capture) so it's probably the one that's done the most, no? I'm using the unit now. It would be nice to get 28 mil or something, but honestly I'm a little old school in that I like using the stuff I find rather than purchase. So, while 28 mil would make things easier, I can't imagine what I'd buy with it other than AC scratch items.

You would use it to affix unless you don't have anyhtign to affix atm then yeah go buy some fresh new threads.

gaijin_punch
Mar 13, 2014, 08:30 PM
Yeah, the threads aren't quite worth the price for me. I got the one piece swimsuit for 100k, and I'm happy w/ that. I'll buy the premium package 2 coming up which looks half decent, and will be pretty content for a while, me thinks.

Zenobia
Mar 13, 2014, 08:34 PM
Anything that wasn't meant for loli's as far as costumes and accessories goes are fine in my book which sadly aren't to many. Still awaiting the day for that Laia repca.

Kondibon
Mar 13, 2014, 08:45 PM
Anything that wasn't meant for loli's as far as costumes and accessories goes are fine in my book which sadly aren't to many. Still awaiting the day for that Laia repca.
I don't know what you're talking about...
[SPOILER-BOX]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2234/1748857522_a8ff9df9ef_o.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zenobia
Mar 13, 2014, 09:10 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2234/1748857522_a8ff9df9ef_o.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I honestly question your taste in w/e that is cause atm I am quite scared...

gigawuts
Mar 13, 2014, 09:20 PM

Stop it.

No.

Do not tarnish the clang with your giant eyes.