PDA

View Full Version : Attack on Titan collab and update for the 26th.

blace
Mar 14, 2014, 03:16 AM
Those homing techs would have been useful ages ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhI4257_kg

I know it was mentioned somewhere, just now there's the full update video.

Kondibon
Mar 14, 2014, 03:48 AM
I hope that light tech turns out to be good. Light has been needing a ranged tech that isn't just Grants for a while now.

FacelessRed
Mar 14, 2014, 03:51 AM
Psch, was hoping for the 19th, oh well 26th isn't horrid... sword tech looks terrible.

Kondibon
Mar 14, 2014, 03:58 AM
Psch, was hoping for the 19th, oh well 26th isn't horrid... sword tech looks terrible.From what I can see it has some sort of effect, like it's draining something. Someone suggested that it might buff your damage, which makes sense since the sword has an aura around it afterwords. Still probably won't be good for bosses though.

FacelessRed
Mar 14, 2014, 04:02 AM
From what I can see it has some sort of effect, like it's draining something. Someone suggested that it might buff your damage, which makes sense since the sword has an aura around it afterwords. Still probably won't be good for bosses though.

Good observational skills. and yes, that's the main problem, Boss damage. I can already flatten mobs as a hunter. Only thing I can hop for is maybe its useful vs bosses too, but most grab type moves don't work out well. I.E. Cruel throw. Great damage, but doesn't work on mobs that need to be hit that hard.

Kondibon
Mar 14, 2014, 04:09 AM
Good observational skills. and yes, that's the main problem, Boss damage. I can already flatten mobs as a hunter. Only thing I can hop for is maybe its useful vs bosses too, but most grab type moves don't work out well. I.E. Cruel throw. Great damage, but doesn't work on mobs that need to be hit that hard.To be fair, someone else pointed it out first, but yeah, hunter needs some good single target PAs that work on bosses.

BIG OLAF
Mar 14, 2014, 04:49 AM
I couldn't stop chuckling about how small the Titan in the lobby's head is.

Kondibon
Mar 14, 2014, 05:02 AM
I couldn't stop chuckling about how small the Titan in the lobby's head is.It's proportions really are that strange. Though I agree it's pretty funny looking.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130527182654/shingekinokyojin/images/5/56/Maru1369501858577.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rakurai
Mar 14, 2014, 06:01 AM
Il Barta looks to only cost 20 PP, but I wonder what the trick to getting it to do massive damage is. The Catadran gained a blue, ice-filled aura after it got hit the first time, and it intensified with additional hits, but disappeared after the high damage hit occurred, so it seems like you have hit them with it repeatedly. I'm hoping that any kind of Ice tech can build up the aura, not just Il Barta, though.

Either way, I'm glad ice is finally getting a higher damage tech, since Il Zonde delivered that for lightning.

Reiketsu
Mar 14, 2014, 07:52 AM
The Rifle PA looks really cool.
And OMG that new short haircut!! I needa have it *____*

Punisher106
Mar 14, 2014, 09:41 AM
Heaven's Punishment is coming back. Hnnnng.

Also, That SnK collab is kinda out of nowhere, don't you think?

Will that new TD give us XQ 11*'s? I hope so, and I can probably get my damn Sange.

strikerhunter
Mar 14, 2014, 11:57 AM
Will that new TD give us XQ 11*'s? I hope so, and I can probably get my damn Sange.

Nope.

Daiyousei
Mar 14, 2014, 11:58 AM
I do like how they gave us the Dagger PA Facet Folia with the collab coming out soon, you can get some serious height with it and do stuff you see in the anime.

strikerhunter
Mar 14, 2014, 12:00 PM
Heh they should had made the titan a boss similar to Falz Elder :P

Vintasticvin
Mar 14, 2014, 12:09 PM

That would awesome Strikah, so very awesome.

cheapgunner
Mar 14, 2014, 12:19 PM

With multiple level floors and on top of buildings to fight him on. SEGA really should have put that in the collab.

Dnd
Mar 14, 2014, 12:31 PM
..... The music in the video is the best bit for me.. gg sega.

TD2 is nice and all but it'll just be even harder to do with randoms and im not looking forward to it that much tbh. Sure it plays nice and looks fun but.. I donno...

Arksenth
Mar 14, 2014, 12:50 PM
Aw, there's no 11s TD Wand. That PP reduction would have been useful for a TE.

Punisher106
Mar 14, 2014, 12:52 PM
Nope.

*Throws his hands up in the air and walks away*

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 14, 2014, 12:59 PM
Hope il barta will drive up the price of elysion.

Daiyousei
Mar 14, 2014, 01:40 PM
*Throws his hands up in the air and walks away*

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying ayo!

Zorafim
Mar 14, 2014, 02:09 PM
What, no Attack on Titan themesong?

Naizuya Tatzubani
Mar 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
We could've had a AoT-themed TD. Involving us defending a wall.

Arksenth
Mar 14, 2014, 02:55 PM
Next TD does involve us defending a wall...

Daiyousei
Mar 14, 2014, 03:14 PM
What, no Attack on Titan themesong?

Not sure what music they'd be playing during the lobby.

Next TD does involve us defending a wall...

Well before we get teleported into TD, aren't we behind a wall? And the new quest involves jump pads.

Mars Nalani
Mar 14, 2014, 03:53 PM
Ah, geeze. I was really itching to fight a Titan. Just a random EQ version with a weak point on the back of its neck would've been enough for me.

Xaeris
Mar 14, 2014, 03:53 PM
It's a crime that Guren no Yumiya won't play in the lobby for the duration of the collaboration. I don't really care for the anime much (don't dislike it either; I just don't care), but that OP is stupendous.

Mikasa's abs probably won't be included with the outfit. That's okay though, I'll bring my own.

Shadowth117
Mar 14, 2014, 04:40 PM
If it helps, they did have that song playing before when they unveiled the collab so its probably going to be a room theme at least.

...and to be fair that would get reaaaaaally tiresome to hear in the lobby after a while.

holmwood
Mar 14, 2014, 04:49 PM
If it helps, they did have that song playing before when they unveiled the collab so its probably going to be a room theme at least.

...and to be fair that would get reaaaaaally tiresome to hear in the lobby after a while.

Sonic song. :argh:

I think I read somewhere that it requires 7 hits to get il barta to explode. Seems... decent. I'll have to furiganize it later. Still waiting for skill reset passes so I can avoid speccing in lightning though. T_T

strikerhunter
Mar 14, 2014, 05:34 PM

Escape from the City anyone?

yoshiblue
Mar 14, 2014, 05:35 PM
Was thinking the same thing. Hopefully not the generations version though.

Daiyousei
Mar 14, 2014, 08:26 PM
I agree that if they played it in the lobby constantly they'd ruin it like Escape from the City, Anime OPs and songs like Escape from the City just aren't lobby material.

Drifting Fable
Mar 15, 2014, 05:10 AM
Am I seriously the only one that doesn't mind the sonic lobby music at all; twas catchy and synced with the clights . . . oxo. To each their own I suppose.

In any case, looking forward to representing the Recon corp when this colab hits.

Cautiously optimistic on that sword pa, hoping it wins me other like Backhand Smash in which I was also unimpressed in its trailer.

Zipzo
Mar 15, 2014, 05:24 AM
Had no issue with escape from the city. Any song gets boring or annoying when you ear it too much, the sonic song just had more potential to get to that point quicker because it had lyrics.

Rakurai
Mar 15, 2014, 06:59 AM
I only now realized that the 53K hit from Il Barta was being done on the Catadran's tail before it broke.

That seems likely to be well beyond Na Megid's damage, considering how poorly geared the characters in the trailers tend to be. Assuming that you can use any ice tech to push an enemy to the point where the next Il Barta will do massive damage, it'll surely be the new go-to tech for boss killing, though even if you can't, it's still more convenient then Na Megid due to not having to deal with the ridiculously long charge time.

Macman
Mar 15, 2014, 04:05 PM
Am I seriously the only one that doesn't mind the sonic lobby music at all; twas catchy and synced with the clights . . . oxo. To each their own I suppose.
Judging by your avatar/sig/character I think you may be a little biased. :wacko:

LonelyGaruga
Mar 15, 2014, 08:57 PM
Assuming that you can use any ice tech to push an enemy to the point where the next Il Barta will do massive damage, it'll surely be the new go-to tech for boss killing, though even if you can't, it's still more convenient then Na Megid due to not having to deal with the ridiculously long charge time.

Dunno if you've seen this already, but Bumped has details on it. You must use Ilbarta, but any uses of Ilbarta from other players count as well. This might actually make Ice pretty decent if it's as powerful as it appears to be.

Blackheart521
Mar 15, 2014, 09:22 PM
I only now realized that the 53K hit from Il Barta was being done on the Catadran's tail before it broke.

That seems likely to be well beyond Na Megid's damage, considering how poorly geared the characters in the trailers tend to be. Assuming that you can use any ice tech to push an enemy to the point where the next Il Barta will do massive damage, it'll surely be the new go-to tech for boss killing, though even if you can't, it's still more convenient then Na Megid due to not having to deal with the ridiculously long charge time.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/47265512.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sorry for this...

PokeminMaster
Mar 15, 2014, 09:42 PM

Well, if bumped.org's info is anything to go by, Il Barta goes up in damage with each successive hit; whether it's your own or someone else's, the damage constantly rises, apparently (Whoops, I missed LonelyGaruga's post above, sorry)

I'm also hoping for Il Grants to have good damage, I tend to use Light spells in a lot of MMOs I play for some reason :3

(Also, I loved the Escape from the City theme, I have it in my room sometimes, when it's not The Whole New World)

yoshiblue
Mar 15, 2014, 09:44 PM
Could be worse. Could be having a titan attack while listening to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR9TqFip68s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR9TqFip68s

Rien
Mar 15, 2014, 09:57 PM
Il Grants shoots approximately 10 homing projectiles.

Multiply the damage you see in the trailer by 10 and he's hitting nearly 7k a cast.

Now up the gear and think of the results.

Kondibon
Mar 15, 2014, 10:02 PM
Il Grants shoots approximately 10 homing projectiles.

Multiply the damage you see in the trailer by 10 and he's hitting nearly 7k a cast.

Now up the gear and think of the results.Don't forget to take into account the fact that some might miss. Though I'm expecting it to become master shot for light techs either way.

LordKaiser
Mar 15, 2014, 10:57 PM
If Hiroyuki Sawano's name is mentioned then it's green light for AoT songs. If not then it's hard to know.

Bloothehegdehog
Mar 23, 2014, 09:11 PM
This is the thing that finally made me say its time to try play PSO2 again. :-)
EDIT: Love me some AOT!

Friyn
Mar 24, 2014, 03:36 AM
Do you know what would be awesome? Shingeki saluta as lobby action. And of course you could leave your character idle in that stance.

Zenobia
Mar 24, 2014, 04:36 AM
I am more interested in the Fi's zondeel version on those DS.

cheapgunner
Mar 24, 2014, 05:05 AM
I kinda want il grants to have a customization spell for increasing the number of light blasts for reduced se chance. Having like an extra 3-4 shots per cast for a reduction of 10%+ or so se chance would be wonderful.

Friyn
Mar 24, 2014, 05:31 AM
I am more interested in the Fi's zondeel version on those DS.

Who isn't? I just pray to every godly entity there is and hope it wont suck. Inb4 60pp cost and reach is nonexistent.

Edit: If we are to trust the preview PP cost would be 27. Assuming you have DS gear active, one Deadly Circle(iirc mine deals around 9k damage if all hits connect) should be enough to kill most of mobs in SH. With this Fi mobbing could actually be viable.