PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Premium users

Edson Drake
Mar 15, 2014, 11:48 AM
I have two accounts, and now I realise how silly that was.

When I started out, I just wanted to try out and experiment with different characters and classes without having to pay, but then, I started getting some decent loot with both accounts and decided to keep them.

Now, I only play once in a while and my girlfriend plays more on my secondary account than I do in my primary, but it is a character that's basically done, a lv 65/65 FO/TE and some HU/FI I barely played.

There isn't much wealth in this account, but some of the things I got there are expensive, like the weapons, some units and costumes. And since now it's quite easy to get premium, I'm about to buy it.

I would like to bring everything to a single account. What I need to know is:

By buying premium set for both accounts, will I be able to give everything that isn't AC only to the other account? I'm concerned about:

Passes like +10% Grind/abilities and Tickets(Make-up, accessories, las, etc).
Excubes and the purple items in general.
Costumes, disks, AQ caps, stones and XQ passes.
Boosters, including the 250% booster and finally Meseta.

The most important are the weapons and units, but I'd like to know if there's a way to give out those without requiring a second logged-on computer and trade with myself.

I heard about something called gift box. Can I transfer everything I mentioned above using this method?

Also I have a friend that can get Premium too, can I give all the stuff above to him as well(working as a middle-man)?

Daiyousei
Mar 15, 2014, 11:50 AM
yes a gift box would work as only premium users can place/withdraw from them. As for a premium middle man, so long as it's someone you trust, that would work too. As for the types of items, it depends, usually items that you could put up on the player shop are tradeable. I'm not sure if there are exceptions, I do not trade much.

Bellion
Mar 15, 2014, 11:52 AM
Basically, you can trade things directly with other premium players as long as they aren't account-bound or 10*+ items.
AQ caps, stones, XQ passes, excubes, some boosters such as the 250% are account-bound.

You can have your friend as a middle man. I'd really recommend doing that rather than getting a second computer.

Takatsuki
Mar 15, 2014, 12:05 PM
Wait, it's easier to get AC now? Since when? What do you have to do? Is there no middle-man anymore?

Edson Drake
Mar 15, 2014, 12:08 PM
As for the types of items, it depends, usually items that you could put up on the player shop are tradeable.

This makes sense. Seems I'm going to lose quite a bit of stuff, but nothing irreplaceable.

Basically, you can trade things directly with other premium players as long as they aren't account-bound or 10*+ items.
AQ caps, stones, XQ passes, excubes, some boosters such as the 250% are account-bound.

You can have your friend as a middle man. I'd really recommend doing that rather than getting a second computer.

Seems I'm safe, I have no 11* or above in the account I intend to transfer the goods. Sucks losing the passes and cubes, but that's a minor loss.

Thanks for the quick replies!

Sandmind
Mar 15, 2014, 02:50 PM
If you're not going to use the 2nd account anymore, then you can use up the stock of excube for FUN points, scratch away then trade/sale what you got out of it. For XQ passes, it could become a slave opener for you or your friends or you could sale that usage to strangers also (by placing some items in shop at the XQ pass value).

deahamlet
Mar 15, 2014, 03:34 PM
yes a gift box would work as only premium users can place/withdraw from them. As for a premium middle man, so long as it's someone you trust, that would work too. As for the types of items, it depends, usually items that you could put up on the player shop are tradeable. I'm not sure if there are exceptions, I do not trade much.

Actually my friend (premium) placed a box in his room and his friend (non-premium) was able to get the items from it. Cannot place 10* and other account bound items, but money and the non-bound items you can.

Daiyousei
Mar 15, 2014, 05:56 PM
So much lots that they're all sold out

UnLucky
Mar 15, 2014, 10:59 PM
This makes sense. Seems I'm going to lose quite a bit of stuff, but nothing irreplaceable.

Seems I'm safe, I have no 11* or above in the account I intend to transfer the goods. Sucks losing the passes and cubes, but that's a minor loss.

Thanks for the quick replies!
10*s also can't be traded, so if you've got any valuable equipment it's gonna be stuck there.

Best you can do is put them up for sale and buy them on your other account (using 10* passes from trading in other 10*s) before someone else snipes it. Or price them higher than the current lowest price and then trade the meseta back.

Edson Drake
Mar 16, 2014, 06:35 AM
They might be referring to us (Arks-Layer). We recently tested selling Webmoney (used to buy AC) through paypal, no IDs or registration required. LOTS of people bought some.

Yes, that's what I was talking about, indeed. I hope this keeps up as I intend to make this my main source for Premium.

10*s also can't be traded, so if you've got any valuable equipment it's gonna be stuck there.

Best you can do is put them up for sale and buy them on your other account (using 10* passes from trading in other 10*s) before someone else snipes it. Or price them higher than the current lowest price and then trade the meseta back.

Oh what a bummer, 10*s are my main concern. I just 10+ pot lv3 several of my Force weapons. Seems I will need to prepare a second PC to synch trade in the player shop. Makes sense since there are 10/11* passes anyway. What would be the point if there wasn't? Didn't think about that.

Yamishi
Mar 16, 2014, 01:53 PM
They might be referring to us (Arks-Layer). We recently tested selling Webmoney (used to buy AC) through paypal, no IDs or registration required. LOTS of people bought some.

I didn't end up buying any from Arks-Layer, but I'm glad you guys offered it. Also, make more shirts! 8-)