PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 The Bonds that Connect to t he Future April update

Sizustar
Mar 16, 2014, 09:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ySkDJK66D4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ySkDJK66D4

http://i.imgur.com/9JcelS8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lSwiLQB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YulFGOU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DIwaofp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gS2ZAsJ.jpg

Source: Dengeki Online Niconico Live Broadcast
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/822/822081/

MetalDude
Mar 16, 2014, 09:38 AM
Did... Did they just give knuckles a ranged PA?

I'm really curious to see how the launcher PA and Il Megid are going to work. They both look really interesting.

jcart953
Mar 16, 2014, 09:45 AM
Omg that dark tech , WL pa, and launcher pa look really interesting. Not sure im how I feel about that knuckle pa it kind of looks like that sacred screwer partisan pa.

Kikikiki
Mar 16, 2014, 09:49 AM
Would've been funny if that Dark Tech was a grab & pull Technique.

And then Nero videos all over niconico.

FacelessRed
Mar 16, 2014, 09:51 AM
It all looks pretty interesting. though the Knuckle PA to me screams good bye sacred skewer. I don't use knuckles very often anyway, but they could have done better on the creative side.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 16, 2014, 10:03 AM
YESSSS 11 STAR KATANAA it matches my black punisher jacket >:D. but it would be awesome if they made weapons change color depending on your costume's color, just like your mag. I bought all the colors of the punisher jacket series, the repca series, and the kinigaishi costumes (i'm just that obssessed with playing dress up) but i always knew they would eventually make weapons based off of costumes, so here i am, well prepared :3.

BIG OLAF
Mar 16, 2014, 10:06 AM
It all looks pretty interesting. though the Knuckle PA to me screams good bye sacred skewer. I don't use knuckles very often anyway, but they could have done better on the creative side.

Sacred Skewer was already crap, so that's really a non-issue. I'm not sure how I feel about knuckles randomly getting a PA that completely goes against the playstyle of knuckles. It's like if you gave bows a PA where you just grab an arrow out of the quiver and stab an enemy with it once at point-blank range. Just doesn't fit.

It just looks really awkward. Same with the wired lance PA.

However, I will enjoy completely blocking out the screens of others whilst using that launcher PA. hue hua hue hua

Xaelouse
Mar 16, 2014, 10:14 AM
I was always rooting for knuckles to get some ranged PA, but one that has terrain problems like barta and is slow as hell.
Wired Lance always always had trouble with aerial enemies or weakpoints in mid-air, and I hope that PA solves that issue. It really doesn't fit the weapon at all though.

otaku998
Mar 16, 2014, 10:37 AM
Ranged Backhand Smash

gigawuts
Mar 16, 2014, 10:50 AM
Ranged Backhand Smash

We can only hope.

Xaelouse
Mar 16, 2014, 12:11 PM
Ranged 30pp Backhand Smash

and with those TD 11* knuckles coming with the pp reducing potential to make god hand look even more shit, hopefully

pkemr4
Mar 16, 2014, 12:13 PM
is it time to start running forest XQ for 12 heartkey's for 50 ele bio tmg?

Reiketsu
Mar 16, 2014, 12:17 PM
Yay, samurai armor!
That male student outfit also looks really cool. Don't like the female version too much.
I wanna wear a tie, too.

Zysets
Mar 16, 2014, 12:32 PM
The one piece swimsuit is what I've been waiting for since I got into the "dress up" part of this game. Also call me a weeaboo but the samurai armor and cherry blossoms are really cool.

Rien
Mar 16, 2014, 12:33 PM
17k with weaksauce knuckles?

It's going to be another nuke for sure.

Drifting Fable
Mar 16, 2014, 01:24 PM
Welp, its no hadoken, unless its supposed to be the worlds sissiest hadoken toss. I do wish the concept was more about stomping the ground and having the blast come from underneath instead of a poor man's meteor.

But I'll take what I can get if it means I can contend more with the midrange. I wonder how does knux gear enhance this PA.

Zyrusticae
Mar 16, 2014, 01:32 PM
Sukumizu?

Sukumizu.

Well, it was inevitable. The only surprising thing is that it took this long for it to show up.

FacelessRed
Mar 16, 2014, 01:50 PM
Sacred Skewer was already crap, so that's really a non-issue. I'm not sure how I feel about knuckles randomly getting a PA that completely goes against the playstyle of knuckles. It's like if you gave bows a PA where you just grab an arrow out of the quiver and stab an enemy with it once at point-blank range. Just doesn't fit.

It just looks really awkward. Same with the wired lance PA.

However, I will enjoy completely blocking out the screens of others whilst using that launcher PA. hue hua hue hua

Sacred Skewer works fine for what I need it to... and it can even pull score in TD if I am desperate to throw it. It's not the best move, but it's not crap, it's almost the only move worth using on Partisan.

Zorafim
Mar 16, 2014, 01:52 PM
That female samurai armor still cracks me up.

Arksenth
Mar 16, 2014, 02:08 PM
YES THAT NEW MALE STUDENT OUTFIT GIVES ME A BONER.

FINALLY SOME FETISH SERVICE FOR MALES SEGA

hghhhhhh

Anyway Ilmegid seems interesting.

strikerhunter
Mar 16, 2014, 02:10 PM
*sees samurai armor, not the best but not the worst, and notices a Lilipian version*

My gawd that Lilipian is evil and ready to fight back at the Lilipa Mechs.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 16, 2014, 02:24 PM
Bah, they just gave knuckles a far stronger, and cheaper sacred skewer, didn't they?

yoshiblue
Mar 16, 2014, 03:00 PM
Arkz Lillipan Joint Strike Force.

gigawuts
Mar 16, 2014, 03:03 PM
Bah, they just gave knuckles a far stronger, and cheaper sacred skewer, didn't they?

I doubt it'll be cheaper. I'm betting 35-40 pp.

MetalDude
Mar 16, 2014, 03:08 PM
If I'm reading it right on the video, it drained from 119 to 89PP meaning it's 30.

GG Sega.

Touka
Mar 16, 2014, 03:19 PM
Surprised that knuckles didn't get a grab pa since it's a in your face weapon.I'll take a long ranged pa though :)

gigawuts
Mar 16, 2014, 03:24 PM
Surprised that knuckles didn't get a grab pa since it's a in your face weapon.I'll take a long ranged pa though :)

Yes, the weapon type focusing on hand to hand combat is literally the only melee weapon that can't grab an enemy.

Hands.

That can't grab.

?????????????

otaku998
Mar 16, 2014, 06:39 PM
Also the only weapon that can't kick for some reasons, minus wand/rod.

cheapgunner
Mar 16, 2014, 07:16 PM
So form the video, iL megid (pretty decet homing from video ) takes about 30 pp, as does the wire lance. Launcher takes 45 pp. The knuckles takes 30 too. Also, the character using the new knuckle pa didn't have drink, team atk boost, cake, nor fury stance ( or proper armor/units ) active and still hit over 18k so that knuckle pa must have a pretty good power modifier on it.

Daiyousei
Mar 16, 2014, 07:27 PM
Hopefully we'll see more class variance again.

Arialle
Mar 16, 2014, 08:00 PM
Finally more feminine short haired hairstyles for females.... tired of twintails and spiky ones

pkemr4
Mar 16, 2014, 08:04 PM
inb4 everyone goes Fi/Hu now

Arksenth
Mar 16, 2014, 08:15 PM
Feeling like FO and TE are getting some serious techs now. Ilbarta and Ilgrants look like total powerhouses, and Ilzonde is the lazy and burst mobility tool that they've needed as well. Ilmegid doesn't look too bad either.

cheapgunner
Mar 16, 2014, 08:33 PM
il megid has decent tracking too. So it makes it all the better. I wonder how well it does to a zondeel'd mob and can it hit like 5-6+ enemies each claw strike too.

il barta might be what a group of Forces and Techers need to spam inside Caves and to insta-kill Vol and Caters in seconds

Atmius
Mar 16, 2014, 09:11 PM

No, they gave it a far stronger, cheaper, and faster il foie.

Limbo_lag
Mar 16, 2014, 09:56 PM
Still no bio katana eh :/

Rien
Mar 16, 2014, 10:33 PM
Still no bio katana eh :/

On the bright side, you know where it drops now.

jcart953
Mar 16, 2014, 10:53 PM
I do wish the concept was more about stomping the ground and having the blast come from underneath instead of a poor man's meteor.

^^ Lol this so much.

They could have also given it a move like the juggernaut earthquake for a mid-range pa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXV8M1cMcog"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXV8M1cMcog

otaku998
Mar 17, 2014, 12:16 AM
I guess next batch will be Partizan, Katana and Bow PA + Wind Tech, unless i am missing something.

Rien
Mar 17, 2014, 02:41 AM
I guess next batch will be Partizan, Katana and Bow PA + Wind Tech, unless i am missing something.

Nope.

Katanas and Bows have 10 Photon Arts each, so they're adding 1 to every other weapon/element to bring them up to speed.

The next update will be Wind and Partisan.

Aine
Mar 17, 2014, 03:25 AM
On one of the broadcasts they stated every category was getting new PAs, even if they weren't listed in the roadmap. Plus the new Katana and Bow PA icons are already in the data.

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 03:28 AM
On one of the broadcasts they stated every category was getting new PAs, even if they weren't listed in the roadmap. Plus the new Katana and Bow PA icons are already in the data.*grabby hands* do you have a link to the icons? I wanna see if I can figure out what they dooooo~

Aine
Mar 17, 2014, 03:49 AM
*grabby hands* do you have a link to the icons? I wanna see if I can figure out what they dooooo~

The ones they haven't shown yet: Partizan, Katana, Bow, Wind
http://i.imgur.com/V9XEFUK.png

We already know what the Bow PA looks like thanks to a bug where FPs use it. (http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm22782321)

Rien
Mar 17, 2014, 03:58 AM
Il Zan is a ball of wind? disappointing.

(If you're asking how I know this, Il Zan's icon is a recolored Foie/Megid icon, both of which fire a plain ball of their respective element.)

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 04:02 AM
Il Zan is a ball of wind? disappointing.I'm actually thinking it's gonna be some sort of wind blades, like Zan but in a straight line and no bomeranging. How good it ends up being we'll have to see.

The partisan one is probably some kind of long range stab/shockwave thing. And I swear to god if the Katana one isn't a "dash through the enemies then suddenly do lots of hits" PA I am going to flip all the tables. It looks like some kind of stab, but there's a circle in the back, so I have no idea what that could be. 3:

Rien
Mar 17, 2014, 04:04 AM
Katana PA's icon is a modified Over End icon, so I'm quite sceptical...

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 04:08 AM
Katana PA's icon is a modified Over End icon, so I'm quite sceptical...It might be some kinda heavy slash like a single sakura end or something. I doubt it's just gonna be overend for katanas, at least from a mechanical standpoint.

holmwood
Mar 17, 2014, 04:10 AM
I think I saw a video for that bow PA on a glitchy friend partner. It immobilizes you and lets you continuous rapid fire. Not sure where I saw it though. ^^;

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 04:12 AM
I think I saw a video for that bow PA on a glitchy friend partner. It immobilizes you and lets you continuous rapid fire. Not sure where I saw it though. ^^;Aine posted a vid of it already, that's why I didn't make any speculation about it. :P I doubt it'll be too useful but at least it looks cool.

otaku998
Mar 17, 2014, 04:14 AM
...i hope they don't pull another Over End on Katana, lulz

cheapgunner
Mar 17, 2014, 04:20 AM
Katana PA's icon is a modified Over End icon, so I'm quite sceptical...

Watch it be over end but with katana attack speed and Hunar's crazy style to it. The bow pa might be good if it works like an immobile infinity fire with higher base power.

oratank
Mar 17, 2014, 04:33 AM
that oe katana icon also have some circle direction in it
oe kanran style?

Rien
Mar 17, 2014, 04:39 AM
oe kanran style?

When I read this I heard "Oppa Gangnam Style" in my head.

....I'm a terrible person.

Kikikiki
Mar 17, 2014, 05:02 AM
Here's to hope that you can change your aiming direction during the bow PA so Braver doesn't end up totally useless during SHAQs and I can actually use mine instead of running more GUs.

Buuuut knowing SEGAC they'd gimp Bow related thngs in one way or another.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 17, 2014, 06:34 AM
oe kanran style?

yyyoooo Watch it be Kanran kikyou with over end light extension blade with only a 25 pp consumption.

SakoHaruo
Mar 17, 2014, 07:37 AM
All I saw was a bunch of shit that'll make the player stronger.

Where are the strong ass enemy to balance this OP shit? Where's the smarter A.I.? Could you imagine the life of a boss in PSO2? That gotta be some depressing shit. Like... holyshit @Sega, that fucking Zesh is dumb as hell. He just took that plasma ball to the face. Why didn't you design him to neo matrix that shit on reaction? What the fuck is that long ass neck for!? These bosses don't stand a chance. Their boss title should be removed because those are not bosses, they're just gate captains, fucking area 3 warriors. We haven't fought against any bosses yet and honestly I don't think we ever will.

They should rename the game to What Challenge(?) Online 2 or Gate Captain Fighter Online 2. Fuck it, just call it Dress Up My Bitches From Rags To Riches Online 2.

otaku998
Mar 17, 2014, 07:42 AM
You can call it that yourself if you wish to. So much rage over a game.

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 07:43 AM

Where are the strong ass enemy to balance this OP shit? Where's the smarter A.I.? Could you imagine the life of a boss in PSO2? That gotta be some depressing shit. Like... holyshit @Sega, that fucking Zesh is dumb as hell. He just took that plasma ball to the face. Why didn't you design him to neo matrix that shit on reaction? What the fuck is that long ass neck for!? These bosses don't stand a chance. Their boss title should be removed because those are not bosses, they're just gate captains, fucking area 3 warriors. We haven't fought against any bosses yet and honestly I don't think we ever will.

They should rename the game to What Challenge(?) Online 2 or Gate Captain Fighter Online 2. Fuck it, just call it Dress Up My Bitches From Rags To Riches Online 2.I agree that power creep is a serious problem in PSO2, but nothing in that video looked anymore op than what we already have. I mean, seriously, look at gunner and braver right now. >_>

SakoHaruo
Mar 17, 2014, 07:51 AM
You can call it that yourself if you wish to. So much rage over a game.

It's not rage. it's just me pointing out shit in shitty games.

I guess we were watching two different trailers or you're blind as fuck.

otaku998
Mar 17, 2014, 07:53 AM
Nope, i agree with you about power creep. Just there is no need to get so work up over it. Chill man

: /

jcart953
Mar 17, 2014, 07:53 AM
The ones they haven't shown yet: Partizan, Katana, Bow, Wind
http://i.imgur.com/V9XEFUK.png

We already know what the Bow PA looks like thanks to a bug where FPs use it. (http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm22782321)

Hmm...While I think that pa looks somewhat interesting. I just can't help but think in what situation will that be useful. I mean especially if your stuck there in one spot like a dumbass shooting arrows.

otaku998
Mar 17, 2014, 07:55 AM
Open the barrier, to freeze a bunch of mobs, start shooting. May be that situation?

jcart953
Mar 17, 2014, 08:02 AM
Open the barrier, to freeze a bunch of mobs, start shooting. May be that situation?

Open the barrier ? We talking about TD? If so yay I so love getting stuff that has very limited use ..............:-?

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 08:06 AM
It looks like it has a long range and might be AoE. If it does decent damage it might be good for hitting zondeeled mobs.

SakoHaruo
Mar 17, 2014, 08:07 AM
Chill man

: /

Is this what you tell everyone when they speak the true? You think we're raging and need to chill man? :-?

That video was repetitive as fuck. The same shit, different day/month/year :lol:

WildarmsRE5
Mar 17, 2014, 08:15 AM
Breaks ragne's legs, WBs, starts shooting arrows.

can't wait.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/641/298/448.jpg

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 17, 2014, 08:15 AM
It's not rage. it's just me pointing out shit in shitty games.

I guess we were watching two different trailers or you're blind as fuck.

I could care less about power creep. I just wanna achieve my goal of ohko-ing bosses, and im glad braver is capable of doing so. you can go rage your ass off when all the braver's are having fun raping bosses, no one will care about your complaints. Just stop playing if you don't like it

otaku998
Mar 17, 2014, 08:19 AM
I went around on nico and can't really find any vid of the Bow PA that has mob on it, to see some sort of dmg. Although , it would be on FP and the dmg would be joke.

Omega-z
Mar 17, 2014, 08:22 AM
Katana move = Spinning top forward motion with an Over End like style blade.

Wind Tech = Similar to the wind cannon Launcher (with some more green to it) which will hit multiple foe's.

Spear move = Shock wave slam that travels.

just my 2 cents on the possibility.

jcart953
Mar 17, 2014, 08:29 AM
It looks like it has a long range and might be AoE. If it does decent damage it might be good for hitting zondeeled mobs.

Zondeel??? That shit still exist lol? It's the year of the backflips and Shunka, zondeel seems to be a rare commodity these days or at least in my experience.

Don't get me wrong though I hope the pa turns out decent . Kind of wish though that you could start that pa and move to the side and start multiple beams of arrows from different directions for X period. Either that or be able to aim the beam of arrows in different directions instead of being stuck in one place in the direction you started. Now that would be interesting but *shrugs* time will tell ...

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 08:33 AM
Either that or be able to aim the beam of arrows in different directions instead of being stuck in one place in the direction you started. Now that would be interesting but *shrugs* time will tell ...We don't know if you can't.

And what makes you think people don't use zondeel. ._. I see it all the time if there's a force or Techer around. Especially in AQs.

SakoHaruo
Mar 17, 2014, 08:43 AM
I could care less about power creep. I just wanna achieve my goal of ohko-ing bosses, and im glad braver is capable of doing so. you can go rage your ass off when all the braver's are having fun raping bosses, no one will care about your complaints. Just stop playing if you don't like it

You gotta come better than this. This type of reply is very typical.

"If you don't like it... stop playing" <-- everyone says that shit :lol:

At least I'm passionate. you've already finish eating your plate full of shit. o3o

jcart953
Mar 17, 2014, 08:45 AM
We don't know if you can't.

And what makes you think people don't use zondeel. ._. I see it all the time if there's a force or Techer around. Especially in AQs.

I'm going by the video, and if you can move like my suggestion then that's great..So what's your point? You do know I said "time will tell ". In regard to the zondeel comment ..really , really... Really? Is that what you got out of that...

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 08:56 AM
At least I'm passionate.Passion isn't necessarily a good thing...

The game has shown no signs of going the way you want it to, and if you hate it enough to say what you did (which I might add is hardly constructive,) then you should probably find a different game to play.

I'm all for pointing out flaws in a game but really? REALLY?

In regard to the zondeel comment ..really , really... Really? Is that what you got out of that...You made it sound like it isn't utilized enough to take into account for the usefulness of a PA. :I

WildarmsRE5
Mar 17, 2014, 08:59 AM
somebody hasn't tasted the taste of a pure TE Zondeel PA dive.

SakoHaruo
Mar 17, 2014, 09:28 AM
Passion isn't necessarily a good thing...

The game has shown no signs of going the way you want it to, and if you hate it enough to say what you did (which I might add is hardly constructive,) then you should probably find a different game to play.

I'm all for pointing out flaws in a game but really? REALLY?

Please forgive me. I'm drunk and I'm going home. ^^;

Ratazana
Mar 17, 2014, 09:37 AM

They should rename the game to What Challenge(?) Online 2 or Gate Captain Fighter Online 2. Fuck it, just call it Dress Up My Bitches From Rags To Riches Online 2.

That's a valid concern. Unfortunately sega is hellbent on turning pso2 into musou. Maybe you are too strong for the enemies? They will never get buffed but selfnerf might give you the same result!

Try using only ★1 gear, wacky trees and only crap pas. There was a guy posting boss videos where he used joke classes and it seems he was having quite a challenge.

gigawuts
Mar 17, 2014, 09:41 AM
Please forgive me. I'm drunk and I'm going home. ^^;

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dark+souls+2

Sizustar
Mar 17, 2014, 09:43 AM
Well, that was an interesting change of pace...

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 09:43 AM
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dark+souls+2This is the part where someone says Dark Souls isn't that hard either, and then someone else (probably me) retorts that any game gets easy once you're good at it, and that Dark Souls, and a lot of other games, just have a higher curve than PSO2.

Am I missing anything or...

gigawuts
Mar 17, 2014, 09:46 AM
This is the part where someone says Dark Souls isn't that hard either, and then someone else (probably me) retorts that any game gets easy once you're good at it, and that Dark Souls, and a lot of other games, just have a higher curve than PSO2.

Am I missing anything or...

No, this is exactly how I was expecting the thread to go.

Someone says the game they're playing isn't tedious hard enough, so someone links Dark Souls which is the penultimate tedious hard game, then someone says "but it's not even hard you just have to get used to it" and the dying minority of players with common sense goes "that's what the challenge is you idiot, it's a tedious game that punishes you heavily for trying to take shortcuts which is exactly how you're describing what you want."

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 09:55 AM

Someone says the game they're playing isn't tedious hard enough, so someone links Dark Souls which is the penultimate tedious hard game, then someone says "but it's not even hard you just have to get used to it" and the dying minority of players with common sense goes "that's what the challenge is you idiot, it's a tedious game that punishes you heavily for trying to take shortcuts which is exactly how you're describing what you want."In their defense PSO2 is piss easy, and the power creep is insane. I'm just surprised anyone who genuinely cares is still here, even after seeing 3 updates worth of future content. But I guess we all complain about it from time to time.

I dunno, I'm just a server in antarctica.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/1310575978402.jpg

Aine
Mar 17, 2014, 10:02 AM

Someone says the game they're playing isn't tedious hard enough, so someone links Dark Souls which is the penultimate tedious hard game, then someone says "but it's not even hard you just have to get used to it" and the dying minority of players with common sense goes "that's what the challenge is you idiot, it's a tedious game that punishes you heavily for trying to take shortcuts which is exactly how you're describing what you want."

What's the ultimate hard game?

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 17, 2014, 10:03 AM
You gotta come better than this. This type of reply is very typical.

"If you don't like it... stop playing" <-- everyone says that shit :lol:

At least I'm passionate. you've already finish eating your plate full of shit. o3o

You really need to chill, it's just a game. This is waifu simulator 2. Power creep isn't going to affect the main objective of this game:dressing up your lolicon.

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 10:04 AM
What's the ultimate hard game?http://twinbeard.com/140_futilitris

gigawuts
Mar 17, 2014, 10:09 AM
What's the ultimate hard game?

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Make this game do everything you want and none of the things you don't want.

Godspeed.

edit: Wait, did you mean hard or tedious? People seem to mix them up a lot here, so I just want to be sure.

SakoHaruo
Mar 17, 2014, 10:15 AM
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dark+souls+2

what about it? go play it? I already play multiple games.

cheapgunner
Mar 17, 2014, 10:16 AM
If you want a very hard challenge, play Arcana Hearts 2 & 3. Final boss in those two are what can be described as hard as f@#%.

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2014, 10:20 AM
I've found that the (potentiall) hardest games are PvP base games, as they require you to outsmart a human opponant, which can be, at the very least, more engaging than fighting an AI with very specific patterns you can eventually consistantly take advantage of.

If you want a very hard challenge, play Arcana Hearts 2 & 3. Final boss in those two are what can be described as hard as f@#%.
Don't final bosses in fighting games usually cheat...?

Zipzo
Mar 17, 2014, 10:21 AM
Aladdin or the Lion King for Sega Genesis/Megadrive.

You think you know tough? You don't know shit 'less you've tried beating these games without seeing the game over screen, literally, HUNDREDS of times, up to the point where you tend to use level select cheats to pass those cheap as fuuu levels.

SakoHaruo
Mar 17, 2014, 10:21 AM

did that already. btw I main fighters.

Zyrusticae
Mar 17, 2014, 12:20 PM
You really need to chill, it's just a game. This is waifu simulator 2. Power creep isn't going to affect the main objective of this game:dressing up your lolicon.
I think you meant to say 'your loli'.

Dressing up your "lolicon" would be... um... a bit different.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 17, 2014, 12:33 PM
I think you meant to say 'your loli'.

Dressing up your "lolicon" would be... um... a bit different.

LOLZ yea sorry, I wouldn't want to dress up 40 year old virgin men.

Aine
Mar 22, 2014, 05:59 AM
welp here's a bug showing the new katana PA (http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm23151041)

Sizustar
Mar 22, 2014, 06:05 AM
welp here's a bug showing the new katana PA (http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm23151041)

Already did it with a guildmate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkKIjQsZsI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkKIjQsZsI

UnLucky
Mar 22, 2014, 06:52 AM
Anyone tried it on mobs?

jcart953
Mar 22, 2014, 08:15 PM
Already did it with a guildmate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkKIjQsZsI

Soooo...it kinda look like a more baddaass Overend.....poor swords....