Really miss this game
Decided to come back <3

Lmk what everyone is playin! :)

btw-Niji
Mar 18, 2014, 01:19 PM
Everybody plays the Visiphone game!

Edson Drake
Mar 18, 2014, 03:20 PM
It's either SH AQs or XQs now, you just arrived at the end of an awesome boost-everything week so that may change after this maintenance unfortunately.

Chdata
Mar 18, 2014, 04:14 PM
http://bumped.org/psublog/

Triple_S
Mar 18, 2014, 09:26 PM
It's either SH AQs or XQs now, you just arrived at the end of an awesome boost-everything week so that may change after this maintenance unfortunately.

They really need to consider boosting everything permanently, even if not as much as this week. The pacing of the game improved quite a bit during the past week.

FacelessRed
Mar 18, 2014, 09:33 PM
They really need to consider boosting everything permanently, even if not as much as this week. The pacing of the game improved quite a bit during the past week.

Personally it kinda burnt me out. I made a lot of money but my characters didn't truly improve. and then not getting any weapons I actually need even though I used every boost I could (and burnt through over 100 10* weapons for excubes). It was kind of depressing, I only wanted a Guld Milla... ;S

Triple_S
Mar 18, 2014, 09:46 PM
Personally it kinda burnt me out. I made a lot of money but my characters didn't truly improve. and then not getting any weapons I actually need even though I used every boost I could (and burnt through over 100 10* weapons for excubes). It was kind of depressing, I only wanted a Guld Milla... ;S

I mainly felt that it was level-up pacing that really improved (money gain too); it was nice feeling that COs were more supplemental to leveling than practically a requirement to take all of them and still have to grind MPAs (especially since its hard to find people to MPA with these days). Plus it made leveling a new class easier, especially since low-level is dead.