PDA

View Full Version : Alis' Weird-Ass COs

MetalDude
Mar 19, 2014, 02:50 AM
So yeah, these. They're odd. I don't really get some of the clear conditions.

Managed to clear the first one which is just talking with all the Arks class trainers (make sure to talk with them multiple times if they give you items).

But I can't figure out the next one: Interracial Love Poll (Don't think my lady would approve, SEGA). It says "Speak with a female Arks member in the Shopping area." It sounds it means anyone in that area, but nothing's making this work.

If anyone else has gotten to work on this that's gotten past this, would be awesome for some info.

EDIT: Okay, I got it after talking with Fourier but the text might be misleading and mean every female in the ship, period.

Crysteon
Mar 19, 2014, 02:54 AM
Speak with Aki, Franka, Cressida, Fourier, Io, Kuna, Patty and Tia (not sure if all of them apply, though). That worked for me.

EvilMag
Mar 19, 2014, 02:56 AM
Yeah I missed Bad boxart mega man and I finally got it.

Sega does Alis want the D or not?

Shinamori
Mar 19, 2014, 03:26 AM
Her COs doesn't appear for one my characters despite having MB15 unlocked. When I talk to her, all I see I get is "あら、私に何か用かしら"

Sizustar
Mar 19, 2014, 03:28 AM
Her COs doesn't appear for one my characters despite having MB15 unlocked.

Try switching ship or character, one of my guildmate, switched chara and got it working again.

SallySalSal
Mar 19, 2014, 03:28 AM
Her COs doesn't appear for one my characters despite having MB15 unlocked.

Happened to me at first, but then I went to esthe, and the lady told me to go talk to her.

Shinamori
Mar 19, 2014, 03:29 AM
My other character works, but he has boosts running and I don't want to do the 3rd CO loost boost times.

MetalDude
Mar 19, 2014, 03:32 AM
I believe going near the space gate works as well.

Talking to Barbara on the 4th CO seemed to do the trick. The 5th one gives you enough free caps to run every VH and SHAQ once which is nice.

Dugs
Mar 19, 2014, 05:22 AM
Yeah, those CO's were weird. The ones on the ship seem like tutorial level orders, yet the quest based ones were all Vhard or higher.

And now I have her card. It was rather surprising to see something new. She has a subclass.

FacelessRed
Mar 19, 2014, 06:09 AM
Time for an interacial love CO fest!!! That is meant to sound as perverted as possible.

But that one is the female arks on the shopping floor. However I had A LOT of items to collect from the npc's and you HAVE to have to have spoken to them and received those items first. So it may take more than one talk to clear the conditions of the CO. Patty-tea Aki Fourier IO Franka(?) Lottie.

Kikikiki
Mar 19, 2014, 06:16 AM
So I had Patty and Tea disappear from the lobby and I don't know the cause. I tried switching MB, logging off, etc, but none works. I have MB15 but it's not cleared yet. Do I have to do it or something?

Daiyousei
Mar 19, 2014, 07:19 AM
I can't help but think of this when I see the Danger Zone Study CO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfM

red1228
Mar 19, 2014, 07:21 AM
What is she asking me...?

deahamlet
Mar 19, 2014, 10:18 AM
I think the interracial love thing means you have to talk to a female not of your race. Being newman made that one tricky and Aki did not count for some reason (maybe Aki is a dude really? lol). Fourier did it, will see if talking to Patty clears it on my dewman.

solid_snark
Mar 19, 2014, 10:27 AM
I think you have to talk to a female of EACH race, so I hit up Patty/Tia, Fourier, Io and Aki and things were complete for me.

thugluvin
Mar 19, 2014, 11:01 AM
anyone know what she is asking, red posted screenshot of the 3 options

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 19, 2014, 11:03 AM
I can't help but think of this when I see the Danger Zone Study CO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfM

Knew what that was before I even checked the link :/

KuroNeko77
Mar 19, 2014, 12:53 PM
What is she asking me...?

-"I will not ask anything"
-"Alis, who are you ?"
-"Who requested this survey ?" (Not really sure about that one)

red1228
Mar 19, 2014, 03:41 PM
-"I will not ask anything"
-"Alis, who are you ?"
-"Who requested this survey ?" (Not really sure about that one)

Hmm, not really sure what these questions were supposed to do... but thanks for the reply. Also, the characters in your signature look quite pretty.

asmiron1
Mar 21, 2014, 08:48 AM
I have a promblem i need help please :)

she only gave me 3 of her COs and now i dont know what to do to unlock the rest?

thanks!

jooozek
Mar 21, 2014, 09:55 AM
what are the rewards for each CO?

Pugas87
Mar 21, 2014, 10:03 AM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AF%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%82%A2%E3% 83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC %2F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9

Shinamori
Mar 22, 2014, 08:57 AM
So it seems to you need to do some COs from Barbara, Klotho, and Jozsef to unlock the 4th one. All though, google trans is meh.
ダーカーの系統別分類調査の
クリアバルバラ・クロト・ジョーゼフのCO発生

deahamlet
Mar 22, 2014, 09:59 AM
So it seems to you need to do some COs from Barbara, Klotho, and Jozsef to unlock the 4th one. All though, google trans is meh.
ダーカーの系統別分類調査の
クリアバルバラ・クロト・ジョーゼフのCO発生

Just have to talk to them o.O

Shinamori
Mar 22, 2014, 10:10 AM
No, I'm talking about unlock the 4th CO, not doing it.

Saffran
Mar 22, 2014, 01:32 PM
No, it says "unlock COs from Barbara, Clotho and Josef" which simply means they must be offering you COs (they don't give you COs from the get-go, you need to have reached a certain point in the game before they do).

Edit: that point is moot, you need to clear VH quests to do her 3rd CO. Unless you never ever talked to the aforementioned NPCs, the 4rth CO should unlock.

deahamlet
Mar 22, 2014, 05:20 PM
No, it says "unlock COs from Barbara, Clotho and Josef" which simply means they must be offering you COs (they don't give you COs from the get-go, you need to have reached a certain point in the game before they do).

Edit: that point is moot, you need to clear VH quests to do her 3rd CO. Unless you never ever talked to the aforementioned NPCs, the 4rth CO should unlock.

Oh, didn't realize since I already have completed COs from those three on that character.