PDA

View Full Version : Xpadder button setup for triple dash

Mejinomaru
Mar 23, 2014, 08:46 PM
Hey I'm not sure If maintenance is still going on but I've put this off long enough can anyone give any useful info on how to triple dash I've watched a video on YouTube seems confusing(I use a wireless Xbox 360 controller to play btw) then I read somewhere about a program called xpadder that you can set it up or use a macro to instantly triple dash I dunno if anyone has any useful info it'd be very much appreciated I would like to learn to cut down on my capture times when recording instead of cutting out all the useless footage

Rien
Mar 23, 2014, 08:49 PM
If you're going to set up this seriously you may as well quad...

Mejinomaru
Mar 23, 2014, 10:47 PM
any idea how to set it up?

btw-Niji
Mar 23, 2014, 10:51 PM
Don't macro. Latency can be variable at times and you will fail.

For controller user, assign dash weapon numkey and ALT+W to unused buttons. And do the dash sequence manually.

EDIT:

I use these buttons for dashing with my Xbox 360 pad:
BACK
START
D PAD UP
D PAD DOWN
D PAD LEFT
LEFT Analog Stick "button" (dunno right term, sorry lol)
LEFT TRIGGER (I use KB for sub pallete)

SakoHaruo
Mar 24, 2014, 07:53 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215091

The second post has my Xpadder setup for quad/5 step.

For triple dashing you just need to switch the in game setting from NUMPAD to 1 - 0 keys. After that, you need to map 1 - 6 (or whatever # has your daggers) onto your controller in the Xpadder software.

Triple Dash Inputs

Step Atk > W.Switch~Dash > Jump > Dash > Jump > Dash > Step Atk > repeat @ W.Switch

Alfonquez
Mar 26, 2014, 10:58 AM
Don't macro. Latency can be variable at times and you will fail.

For controller user, assign dash weapon numkey and ALT+W to unused buttons. And do the dash sequence manually.

EDIT:

I use these buttons for dashing with my Xbox 360 pad:
BACK
START
D PAD UP
D PAD DOWN
D PAD LEFT
LEFT Analog Stick "button" (dunno right term, sorry lol)
LEFT TRIGGER (I use KB for sub pallete)

Because D-pad on a 360 is only good if you're a fat azn who can press all directions without moving his fat finger once.

Source: Pho

schnee4
Mar 26, 2014, 11:04 AM
(I use a wireless Xbox 360 controller to play btw me fingers are too big for keyboard)

use a keyboard like everyone else

Source: me