PDA

View Full Version : I hate being a newbie.

Juliet
Apr 14, 2003, 10:27 PM
I do. I'm a forum freak, so being a newbie makes me feel silly. ~.^ Not only that, but, uh. . . *Ducks.* I don't play PSO. But don't tar and feather me yet! I swear, it was all NekoHikari over there's fault -- *points* -- because he's dead-set on getting me addicted. But I figure, I should learn something about it first, right? So I'm gonna be posting very little in anything but Off-Topic. But it's nice to meet you all.

Oh, and NekoHikari. . . NH. . . Kent. . . I love you. ~.^

NekoHikari
Apr 14, 2003, 10:37 PM
It's times like these I have to remind myself I'm the luckiest guy in the world...

I love you too.

Nice sig, btw... I'll be sure to take note of that. ^_^

Zeebo
Apr 14, 2003, 10:52 PM
Welcome.. If you have any questions... Just ask..!

Orange_Coconut
Apr 14, 2003, 11:11 PM
Welcome n00b (Just kidding) ^_~

Don't worry about being new to anything, the people who hate on newbies were once a newbie themselves. So have no worries.

Zeebo
Apr 14, 2003, 11:30 PM
^ which is mainly ness http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'm just kidding...

Piro-Skies
Apr 15, 2003, 04:25 AM
Hello

-Piro Skies

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 15, 2003, 06:35 AM
Hello, I wouldent worry to much about getting flamed or anyting, unless there are dicks out, I was fine when I started.

Juliet
Apr 15, 2003, 10:21 AM
I'm not worried about being flamed. I tend to avoid saying stupid things whenever possible and most people don't flame for no reason. Besides, if anything happens, I'll just hide behind Hikari. ~.^

Fr3aK
Apr 18, 2003, 12:21 AM
I'm also a newbie ur not alone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

CakeMan
Apr 18, 2003, 05:36 PM
haha being a nOOb sucks but it only last a couple weeks than after that its all good...

Ness
Apr 18, 2003, 09:00 PM
I stopped playing PSO and I still come here (to the dismay of some) so don't worry.

Chibi-Chan
Apr 18, 2003, 09:39 PM
I'm a nOOb too!

Juliet
Apr 19, 2003, 12:01 AM
I feel so welcome. ~.^ Thanks, guys.

Dangerous55
Apr 19, 2003, 12:30 AM
On 2003-04-18 19:00, Ness wrote:
I stopped playing PSO and I still come here (to the dismay of some) so don't worry.

Everyone man, everyone.

Dont worry though dude(not Ness, the dude who posted this thread), I never play PSO anymore anyway, gave it up months ago. So did a bunch of the older members here.

ABDUR101
Apr 19, 2003, 02:53 AM
On 2003-04-18 22:30, Dangerous55 wrote:
I never play PSO anymore anyway, gave it up months ago. So did a bunch of the older members here.

..except Abdur, because he's a whore. =

I could'nt hold out any longer. =x

Welcome to PSOW Juliet!

jekirby
Apr 19, 2003, 09:30 AM
Im just a noob to this board, I like gamefaqs.com boards because im a legend there (meaning I have posted at least once a day for more than 350 days) which isn't too hard to post once a day, but most people there aren't as high as i am http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Juliet
Apr 19, 2003, 12:10 PM
On 2003-04-18 22:30, Dangerous55 wrote:

Dont worry though dude(not Ness, the dude who posted this thread), I never play PSO anymore anyway, gave it up months ago. So did a bunch of the older members here.

*Is quite not a dude.* ~.^ But thanks.

Dangerous55
Apr 19, 2003, 01:24 PM
On 2003-04-19 00:53, ABDUR101 wrote:

..except Abdur, because he's a whore. =

I could'nt hold out any longer. =x

Welcome to PSOW Juliet!

PFffft, since when were you and older member? Your a mod, you HAVE to be a newb. Har har har.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2003-04-19 11:25 ]</font>

Belmont
Apr 26, 2003, 09:48 AM
No worrys man give it about 6 hrs of play with a lv 20+ and You will be free from the imparssment of being a n00b

Garanz2
Apr 26, 2003, 11:53 AM
Being a noob is one of the best parts of the game. Finding out about the cooler items, working your way up from saber to brand, to maybe Db's saber as you get to grips with the game, unlocking all the areas and beating a difficult boss for the first time. When I started the game, some guy gave me loads of rares he didn't need, and being a greedy sod I took them. That spoiled it a bit for me, but I'm lvl 81 now and still finding stuff I didn't know existed. Great fun.

Ness
Apr 29, 2003, 05:57 AM
On 2003-04-14 21:30, Zeebo wrote:
^ which is mainly ness http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'm just kidding...

Hey Ness happens to like this Juliet person. Besides, any friend of Kent is a friend of mine.

Fain
May 3, 2003, 12:52 AM
"Being a noob is one of the best parts of the game. Finding out about the cooler items, working your way up from saber to brand, to maybe Db's saber as you get to grips with the game, unlocking all the areas and beating a difficult boss for the first time. When I started the game, some guy gave me loads of rares he didn't need, and being a greedy sod I took them. That spoiled it a bit for me, but I'm lvl 81 now and still finding stuff I didn't know existed. Great fun."

I loved the lower lvls... so much excitement. People wanting to help you because you a lowly noob. It was great..... but myby it has all changed with Ep1&2? O_o? I seriously hope not.

lol.. I gaven't figured out the command structure for quotes. I'm not a noob, I'm just too lazy......... and a noob =/
=D

Iron
May 3, 2003, 03:57 PM
There`s a first time for everithing guys, I was a noob the other day but noweverything is different. And Fain with many items in the game you could be in lvl 175 and find more items you didn`t know about. My character is in lvl 90 and like you said I still find a lot of rare items.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
May 5, 2003, 01:05 PM
Yeah, being a newbie is great!! (I should know,im a newbie too) ^_^