PDA

View Full Version : Attack on Titain?!?!

Hamadil
Mar 27, 2014, 06:12 PM
I see people running around with AOT costumes and I see the titain in the square. how does the event work? How do I get in on this?

BIG OLAF
There is no "event."

You just get the items from the AC scratch, and stare at the Titan in the lobby. That's it.

Chdata
Go into the shop

and stand on his head

you are now part of the event

Hamadil
Mar 27, 2014, 06:16 PM
That's underwhelming... I was hoping for some cool battles... Whatever, cool to look at I guess.

Daiyousei
Mar 27, 2014, 06:33 PM
Go do Mining Defence 2, defend those walls from getting broken and murdering all the towers inside.

Chdata
Mar 27, 2014, 06:35 PM
Next one is in 5 hours and 30 minutes, unless a surprise one happens.

Zysets
Mar 27, 2014, 11:45 PM
I myself am not so much of a fan of Kyodai no Chinchin, but I do like that outfit, it may be underwhelming for some fans of the series, but at least you got those neat looking outfits in the AC Scratch. The big titan guy in the lobby looks pretty cool though.

schnee4
Mar 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
I myself am not so much of a fan of Kyodai no Chinchin, but I do like that outfit, it may be underwhelming for some fans of the series, but at least you got those neat looking outfits in the AC Scratch. The big titan guy in the lobby looks pretty cool though.

everyone likes Shingeki no Kyojin, except the people who put deformed characters in their signature.

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 12:26 AM
everyone likes Shingeki no Kyojin, except the people who put deformed characters in their signature.

The only people who like Attack on Titan are casuals who only watch garbage shows like Naruto and whatever the current flavor of the month is (like Sword Art Online and, well... Attack on Titan.)

btw-Niji
Mar 28, 2014, 12:33 AM
The only people who like Attack on Titan are casuals who only watch garbage shows like Naruto and whatever the current flavor of the month is (like Sword Art Online and, well... Attack on Titan.)
An anime elitist has entered the thread. =^_^=

Z-0
Mar 28, 2014, 12:38 AM
Attack on Titan was a great anime. Sure, it had it flaws, but what doesn't?

HIT0SHI
Mar 28, 2014, 12:39 AM
I can understand being hip or just wanting to be on the know of the popularity in anime. But comparing AoT against SAO and Naruto is like comparing Steak with Broccoli. Everyone says that broccoli is good for ya, but you just couldn't care less about it and just want to get to the meat.

Misaki Ki
Mar 28, 2014, 12:46 AM
I wanna see Takatsuki's taste!

Chdata
Mar 28, 2014, 12:52 AM
what's soa?

SAO?

HIT0SHI
Mar 28, 2014, 12:54 AM
what's soa?

SAO?

Derp, yeah. Thanks.

Zipzo
Mar 28, 2014, 12:58 AM
I wanna see Takatsuki's taste!

More than likely, and most often the folks who stroll in with stupid comments like "X anime is for narutards" tend to not actually unveil their own tastes, and when they do the answer is usually something boring like "Cowboy Bebop" or "Outlaw Star"...or other anime that is like so old you can't really even have a conversation about its quality because it's already solidified as a classic.

If you can't mention anime that's current that you believe is better, your opinion isn't even valid in the first place.

SakoHaruo
Mar 28, 2014, 01:01 AM
That's underwhelming... I was hoping for some cool battles... Whatever, cool to look at I guess.

Cool battles in PSO2? You mean they would actually have to focus on the game play?

That just made my day.

Chdata
Mar 28, 2014, 01:02 AM
Derp, yeah. Thanks.

Good, cause I thought you were trying to compare anime with Sega of America.

Also who cares about opinions. Opinions are not valid data.

ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Zipzo
Mar 28, 2014, 01:05 AM
Good, cause I thought you were trying to compare anime with Sega of America.

ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Um...who says?

HIT0SHI
Mar 28, 2014, 01:07 AM
Cool battles in PSO2? You mean they would actually have to focus on the game play?

*cough*
Border Break x PSO2
[SPOILER-BOX]http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/border_break_union_thumb.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
*cough*

WHICH BTW, I'm still annoyed that Cougar NX never became cast parts let alone any other parts from the game aside from yet another fleshy female costume >_>

Sara-hime
Mar 28, 2014, 01:11 AM
More than likely, and most often the folks who stroll in with stupid comments like "X anime is for narutards" tend to not actually unveil their own tastes, and when they do the answer is usually something boring like "Cowboy Bebop" or "Outlaw Star"...or other anime that is like so old you can't really even have a conversation about its quality because it's already solidified as a classic.

If you can't mention anime that's current that you believe is better, your opinion isn't even valid in the first place.

Ha ha! Spot on! That's kinda the answers I get from people at anime conventions too. :-P

I'm currently watching AoT (because I'm behind and this scratch) and liking it so far.

Ratazana
Mar 28, 2014, 01:58 AM

Um...who says?

Good thing we have Zipzo to tell us which opinions are valid and which aren't.

btw-Niji
Mar 28, 2014, 02:05 AM
LOL...

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 02:23 AM

Don't make silly assumptions.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/FFandMMfan&status=7&order=0

Edit: Also let me clarify something. The Attack on Titan anime starts out really good and then it gets pretty stupid about 1/3 of the way through. It only starts to get really stupid near the end.
The main issue is actually not the anime, but the manga. The anime does not get up to the point where the plot becomes incomprehensibly stupid.

Zipzo
Mar 28, 2014, 02:35 AM

Your quotations aren't even logically linked to form any kind of coherent point.

An opinion can be a means of valid data. For example, data can even be "What X amount of people think of Y". That would be data concluded entirely on that of opinions.

In terms of anime, it should go without saying that if you don't watch it, you can't really have an opinion.

Similar to you, you don't give anyone one iota of proof to corroborate the trash you talk, yet you stomp around here like you know the difference between elite and trash players just by reading text on a message board. Pathetic really.

Edit: Also let me clarify something. The Attack on Titan anime starts out really good and then it gets pretty stupid about 1/3 of the way through. It only starts to get really stupid near the end.
The main issue is actually not the anime, but the manga. The anime does not get up to the point where the plot becomes incomprehensibly stupid.

Yeah...well you're free to have whatever opinion you wish but the series is quite successful here in Japan (both the manga and anime), and I love the direction the manga has gone (I read it monthly).

But that's just, my opinion man.

Also, I'd tear apart a lot of the shows you gave a perfect and glorious 10, but I'm just not interested in making that point right now because I think you get it.

schnee4
Mar 28, 2014, 02:36 AM
SAO dropped
oh boy

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 02:49 AM
oh boy

I try to avoid bad adaptations.

Great Pan
Mar 28, 2014, 02:57 AM
Allow me to show some bad anime collab:

Infinite Stratos x PSO2

SAO x PSO2

Valvrave x PSO2

and the best of all, Any Jump Comic x PSO2

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 03:15 AM

Infinite Stratos x PSO2

SAO x PSO2

Valvrave x PSO2

One Piece and Jojo would be totally awesome Jump collabs.

Kikikiki
Mar 28, 2014, 03:28 AM
Such list.

Much watch.

Many elitism.

I just want Lake Touya as a camo.

holmwood
Mar 28, 2014, 03:29 AM
Your quotations aren't even logically linked to form any kind of coherent point.

An opinion can be a means of valid data. For example, data can even be "What X amount of people think of Y". That would be data concluded entirely on that of opinions.

In terms of anime, it should go without saying that if you don't watch it, you can't really have an opinion.

Similar to you, you don't give anyone one iota of proof to corroborate the trash you talk, yet you stomp around here like you know the difference between elite and trash players just by reading text on a message board. Pathetic really.

Yeah...well you're free to have whatever opinion you wish but the series is quite successful here in Japan (both the manga and anime), and I love the direction the manga has gone (I read it monthly).

But that's just, my opinion man.

Also, I'd tear apart a lot of the shows you gave a perfect and glorious 10, but I'm just not interested in making that point right now because I think you get it.

You sure like arguing alot.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 28, 2014, 03:31 AM
Infinite Stratos and SAO are viable collabs, given that they already have futuristic-like theme.

Friyn
Mar 28, 2014, 03:57 AM

Well, I have to admit you do have a point there. Shingeki no Kyojin started off pretty strong but turned out to be a little bit shounen(ish) and vague. That plot twist early on "ruined" SnK for me. SnK dropped the ball, I genuinely believed it could surpass FMA:Brotherhood after what happened in 5th episode...but yeah, no. My friends who've been reading SnK manga tell me there's even worse plot twist coming up.
But still I find it wrong to lump SnK together with generic mainstream shonen garbage like Naruto or SAO for that matter. It's still MILES ahead and much, much more enjoyable.

Speaking of SAO. How can anyone worship that piece of garbage? Yes, yes I know opinions are entirely subjective. But SAO is nothing more than your neckbeard pleasing harem disguised as action. Whoever dropped SAO did the right thing.
Log Horizon is everything SAO should've been, although it has its own problems.

Can't say much about your top list so I'll just quote myself here: "Opinions are entirely subjective." I'm pleased to see animes such as Mushishi, Baccano, Kino no Tabi, Monogatari and most importantly Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin in your top list. Then again titles like Cowboy Bebop, Aria, Haruhi and Kill La Kill do puzzle me.

As for SnK collab....it's pretty meh overall. I'm happy with the high res costumes we got, these look absolutely amazing. But where are all voice tickets and hairstyles? Why did they not name TD2 walls after the ones in SnK? Would've been pretty neat see messages like "Wall Rose has been breached!". Oh and they could've given those walls a temporary reskin to match SnK.

Infinite Stratos and SAO are viable collabs, given that they already have futuristic-like theme.

Viable yes, but not something I'd like to see.

Zipzo
Mar 28, 2014, 04:32 AM
You sure like arguing alot.

I really can't help that Ratanza follows me to almost every thread I go and slides an insult in with the sole purpose of starting an argument, maybe you should take it up with him.

Misaki Ki
Mar 28, 2014, 04:40 AM
Takatsuki, go back to OT!

Really though, SnK (AoT) got a bit weak after it's strong start. SAO had a weak second part as well, and both lost a bunch of the 'survival feeling.'

They are 'entry anime,' but I don't see any reason to be upset at them. Pretty much the big summer blockbuster types of animu.

(And yes, I was originally hoping for a mal-list.)

Walkure
Mar 28, 2014, 05:35 AM
I don't even care about anime and this topic is a shitload of "I wish everyone would stop liking things I don't like".

They should've had titan body paint/makeup/repca. That shit would've been hilarious.

Rien
Mar 28, 2014, 07:16 AM
Can I please have a bayonetta collab

please

yoshiblue
Mar 28, 2014, 07:20 AM

please

Watch PSO2 launch on a Nintendo console because of it.

HIT0SHI
Mar 28, 2014, 07:36 AM

please

Another "sexy" outfit?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/085/Kornheiser_Why.JPG[/SPOILER-BOX]

Why not some thing like Valkyria Chronicles?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i2.wp.com/gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/1300.ValkyriaChronicles_5F00_Wallpaper2_2D00_HD.jp g?resize=798%2C350[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110323182817/valkyria/images/7/79/Valkyria-chronicles-anime-vs-ps3-3.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
It is from SEGA after all...

Friyn
Mar 28, 2014, 07:42 AM

please

Bayonetta has THE MOST disgusting character design ever. And don't get me started on costumes, wow just wow.

Stop liking what I dont like

Sara-hime
Mar 28, 2014, 08:28 AM

D:

This is the same thing I heard about SAO, hence why I stopped that one at ep. 3...which is ironically where I'm at with AoT. ^^;

Hmm, as for a new collab, wouldn't Atlus' pool of IP make more logical sense being that they are now part of the blue hedgehog?
A Persona x PSO2 would come at some point (around Persona 5 most likely), or even Shin Megami Tensei.
You know Dragon's Crown would probably be another more likely collab

Hamadil
Mar 28, 2014, 08:43 AM

I love a lot of anime and who wouldn't love an action-packed, wire swinging, sword cutting anime? I also enjoy other anime myself. But if you like it, you like it. Also, SAO is one of my top 5. And if you disagree with that, so be it. But don't bother everyone with your opinion.

Ratazana
Mar 28, 2014, 08:52 AM
But don't bother everyone with your opinion.

Yes, only you have the right to bother everyone with your opinion that people who have different opinions should not voice their opinion in a place where people go to share opinions.

Arkanoid
Mar 28, 2014, 08:54 AM
This thread is hilarious on so many levels.

Another "sexy" outfit?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/085/Kornheiser_Why.JPG[/SPOILER-BOX]

Why not some thing like Valkyria Chronicles?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i2.wp.com/gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/1300.ValkyriaChronicles_5F00_Wallpaper2_2D00_HD.jp g?resize=798%2C350[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110323182817/valkyria/images/7/79/Valkyria-chronicles-anime-vs-ps3-3.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
It is from SEGA after all...

Because that would actually be a good idea, and when will this game have any music from Valkyria or Outrun or Virtua Fighter?

FacelessRed
Mar 28, 2014, 09:03 AM
Why are gaming forums always the #1 place to have your soul ripped out?

NoiseHERO
Mar 28, 2014, 10:48 AM
Oh my god!!

People still have butthurt drama here??

Time to start posting again.

Anyhow as an experienced non-tool/non-weeboo anime elitist. Attack on Titan, yeah good start, then slowly gets worse and worse. (What the hell are they even doing in later chapters of the manga.)

Legitimately bad but fairly enjoyable at least. People that hate it have things about it to hate, but probably ONLY hate it because it's a popular anime. Unlike most popular animes that are indeed worth "hating."

Like SAO... if it wasn't for kakumeki valverave it'd have my opinion as the worst anime ever.

#80's anime 4life

#stayfree

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 11:49 AM
I love a lot of anime and who wouldn't love an action-packed, wire swinging, sword cutting anime? I also enjoy other anime myself. But if you like it, you like it. Also, SAO is one of my top 5. And if you disagree with that, so be it. But don't bother everyone with your opinion.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE GODDAMN PROBLEM!
It's NOT a wire-swinging, sword-cutting anime!
Okay well, not the entire problem, the plot twists later on are legit stupid, but it's a major problem.
See, here's the deal. Attack on Titan advertised itself as a David and Goliath story. The story of the weak, powerless human vs the giant terrifyingly powerful titan. The start of the series shows this well, where the humans, despite even their most valiant efforts are completely dominated by these beasts. Even the strongest of their soldiers are more or less just walking meals for the titans. But then people start to realize that they CAN fight back, and the idea that the humans will rise up against the titans using their own strength and skill is shown to the viewer.

And then they just throw that completely out the window when they turn Eren into a titan and proceed to make the series little more than a fleshy mecha series for the rest of the show. Titans stronger than your average mook show up? Call Eren! He's our only hope! Eren gets kidnapped (and he gets kidnapped A LOT)? We have to save Eren because he's our only hope! Instead of being a series where the humans rise up with their own power, they basically admit their defeat by relying on the power of the titans. Pretty much the only people who aren't basically moving titan food are Mikasa and Levi. The series should have stuck to the original point, the David and Goliath concept, and if they had, it would probably be a lot less stupid.

Daiyousei
Mar 28, 2014, 11:58 AM

Because that would actually be a good idea, and when will this game have any music from Valkyria or Outrun or Virtua Fighter?

They did have Selveria's outfit and hair, and Valkyria Chronicles main theme music disc.

Chdata
Mar 28, 2014, 12:10 PM
THAT'S THE ENTIRE GODDAMN PROBLEM!

Stopped reading here, people need to stop showing their age in their posts.

We need Log Horizon and Neptunia crossovers ;P

Though, Kill la Kill stuff would be pretty fitting. I mean, look at all the strippy outfits and "themed" lobby actions they've already released.

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 12:19 PM
Stopped reading here, people need to stop showing their age in their posts.

We need Log Horizon and Neptunia crossovers XD kawaii desu

Though, Kill la Kill stuff would be pretty fitting. I mean, look at all the strippy outfits and "themed" lobby actions they've already released.

Talk about showing your age in your post.

jooozek
Mar 28, 2014, 12:27 PM
i just hope one day we will be able to use a dildo camo for wands for wands lover

Zysets
Mar 28, 2014, 12:42 PM
You know what anime I'd want them to theme a scratch on? The JoJo part 3 anime that's starting soon. Not just because I'm a JoJo fan, but because I'd love a female version of Jotaro Kujo's outfit.

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 12:48 PM
You know what anime I'd want them to theme a scratch on? The JoJo part 3 anime that's starting soon. Not just because I'm a JoJo fan, but because I'd love a female version of Jotaro Kujo's outfit.

They would probably just make Jolyne's outfit for females and then Jotaro and Dio for males.

NoiseHERO
Mar 28, 2014, 12:51 PM
I'd want.

ALL of the jojo outfits.

Mostly both Josuke's

And Mista.

Arkanoid
Mar 28, 2014, 12:54 PM
They did have Selveria's outfit and hair, and Valkyria Chronicles main theme music disc.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that since I don't play as a gurl. I didn't realize they had a music disc in there though.

doomdragon83
Mar 28, 2014, 12:55 PM

and Sonic Adventure 2 and Jet Set Radio Future? Actually, why can't they implement a playlist feature so that you don't have to manually change the song that's on infinite repeat?

but what about the male/female uniforms? The female uniforms don't look skimpy (like most other outfits in this game) and the male uniform looks cool. Instead, we get just another female outfit, not that I'm complaining about this one in particular.

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 12:59 PM
and Sonic Adventure 2 and Jet Set Radio Future? Actually, why can't they implement a playlist feature so that you don't have to manually change the song that's on infinite repeat?

but what about the male/female uniforms? The female uniforms don't look skimpy (like most other outfits in this game) and the male uniform looks cool. Instead, we get just another female outfit, not that I'm complaining about this one in particular.

I'd really like to see a crossover with Skies of Arcadia. Have Vyse, Aika and Fina's costumes. Vyse's Cutlasses TD camo, Aika's Boomerang Sword Camo and a Cupil Mag.

Maybe take it a step further and add a Gilder costume with TMG camos, a Drachma costume with a Knuckle camo and an Enrique costume with a Katana camo.

Akakomuma
Mar 28, 2014, 01:00 PM
Rurouni Kenshin outfit pls. Exact replica I mean, not the ones currently in the game.

HIT0SHI
Mar 28, 2014, 01:43 PM
And then they just throw that completely out the window when they turn Eren into a titan and proceed to make the series little more than a fleshy mecha series for the rest of the show. Titans stronger than your average mook show up? Call Eren! He's our only hope! Eren gets kidnapped (and he gets kidnapped A LOT)? We have to save Eren because he's our only hope! Instead of being a series where the humans rise up with their own power, they basically admit their defeat by relying on the power of the titans. Pretty much the only people who aren't basically moving titan food are Mikasa and Levi. The series should have stuck to the original point, the David and Goliath concept, and if they had, it would probably be a lot less stupid.

Ooooh ok. Yeah I would agree in that regard.

chaoko99
Mar 28, 2014, 03:54 PM

its funny, really, for the last three months, and this is gonna sound vain as f*ck, but for some reason, whenever I find interest in something, it seems to get popular, weird.

RyanDanger
Mar 28, 2014, 04:10 PM
I could see a Kill la Kill cross over in the future

Chdata
Mar 28, 2014, 05:12 PM
If kill la kill comes we can all shunka in our shunketsu's because this is phantasy shunka star online 2.

BIG OLAF
Mar 28, 2014, 05:52 PM
This thread is another reason I'm glad I don't like anime. Just one more thing for someone to argue with others over.

yoshiblue
Mar 28, 2014, 06:25 PM
Well this dumb anime got us some decent clothes. Looking forward to more dumb anime collabs.

/thread.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 28, 2014, 06:32 PM
and Sonic Adventure 2
ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Evangelion X.XX
Mar 28, 2014, 06:47 PM
I think if Sega really wants to make money, they should do a collab with Gainax in regard to the "Rebuild of Evangelion Series"; given how well-known the series is, given how many hardcore-fans the series have, and given that it's still an on-going phenomenon, I'm sure it'll be good business for both parties.

Although it'll be a little weird wielding a katana while wearing a plug-suit.

Takatsuki
Mar 28, 2014, 06:51 PM
I think if Sega really wants to make money, they should do a collab with Gainax in regard to the "Rebuild of Evangelion Series"; given how well-known the series is, given how many hardcore-fans the series have, and given that it's still an on-going phenomenon, I'm sure it'll be good business for both parties.

Although it'll be a little weird wielding a katana while wearing a plug-suit.

As long as it gets me some Mari cosplayers I'm all for it.

Vintasticvin
Mar 28, 2014, 06:56 PM
Nyeh, I tried reading the comics and watching the anime and it didn't settle god with me. I'll just stick with the classics and the occasional new stuff thats being pumped and wold totally enjoy a Kill La Kill collab but hey AoT seems pretty damn popular so its a no brainer for Sega to get in on this cash cow.

(Just realized since I said I love the classics everything I said automatically has no value according to thread law)

Sacrificial
Mar 28, 2014, 07:12 PM
Nyeh, I tried reading the comics

maaaaangaaaaaaaaaa! We could burn u at a stake now for such herecy!!!

boooooo you idiot vin.

Daiyousei
Mar 28, 2014, 07:23 PM
The manga pulled a Sword Art Online with stuff out of chronological order, and the anime put them in chronological order.

BIG OLAF
Mar 28, 2014, 07:50 PM
I don't even care about anime and this topic is a shitload of "I wish everyone would stop liking things I don't like".

They should've had titan body paint/makeup/repca. That shit would've been hilarious.

I agree with both parts.

I really did expect a Titan bodysuit or something, and a Colossal Titan head/mask.

please

I goddamn wish you could!

Because then that would mean I could, too.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2014, 07:52 PM
Attack on Titan is naruto with blood tbh

Vintasticvin
Mar 28, 2014, 07:57 PM
maaaaangaaaaaaaaaa! We could burn u at a stake now for such herecy!!!

boooooo you idiot vin.

Comic, manga its the same darn thing jeez Sacrafical.

And yes its such a disappointment there is no titan costumes and stuff.

Saffran
Mar 28, 2014, 07:59 PM
It's the number one show of 2013 and there will be a second season. Of course they'd try to get a collaboration with it.
If suddenly Danshi koukousei de urekko light novel sakka wo shiteiru keredo, toshishita no classmate de seiyuu no onna no ko ni kubi wo shimerareteiru gets 30% audience, they'll do a crossover faster than you can say it. (OK that might not mean much in this very specific case)

Friyn
Mar 28, 2014, 08:00 PM
The more I think of it the more lame this collab seems. It's pretty obvious this one was rushed.

doomdragon83
Mar 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
Metal Harbor, Prison Lane, Pyramid Cave, all of Knuckle's songs (instrumental version, if it exists), Cosmic Wall, and Lost Colony just to name a few good song imo. I think we heard enough of Escape From The City even though the one in this game was from Generations. There are plenty of good songs from different Sega games that they can bring into PSO2.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
I really wanted to turn gigawuts into a girthy titan

and I really wanted to turn gigabits into a fine tighten

mctastee
Mar 28, 2014, 10:23 PM

Infinite Stratos x PSO2

SAO x PSO2

Valvrave x PSO2

I am glad I missed those events.

yoshiblue
Mar 28, 2014, 10:39 PM
My dream collab.

Shenmue collab with entire working city/village/town as a team room. With time attack training lot and gachapons. Can't forget the gachapons!