PDA

View Full Version : goran zoran dragon

fay
Mar 28, 2014, 06:44 AM
So I was thinking. I've been in some parties before where we absolutely decimate vol dragon in like 20 seconds, if not less. If the goran zoran spawns a vol dragon and we kill it in time, would we get drops? I was thinking more to the burn draal, but that would require a top notch team to kill in time.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 28, 2014, 06:46 AM
I don't believe you can target or Damage the Vol from Gorans.

fay
Mar 28, 2014, 06:50 AM
Oh right. I remember when I first saw one and it spawned the dragon (didn't actually know it spawned them. Thought it was a dragon at the same time). I swear I took damage off it but I guess I must have been seeing things haha.

UnLucky
Mar 28, 2014, 07:04 AM
It's completely invulnerable to attacks.

Otherwise Moron Snoron would be something to celebrate.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 28, 2014, 07:14 AM
It's completely invulnerable to attacks.

Otherwise Moron Snoron would be something to celebrate.this cracked me up ^^

SakoHaruo
Mar 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
I still can't believe people were actually complaining about this guy being too difficult.

One week later.. Sega nerf'd him. he'll never be a gate captain again :disapprove:

UnLucky
Mar 28, 2014, 09:46 AM
He was never hard, just had a bit too much health. Like Org Blan, but at least that guy has attacks.

SakoHaruo
Mar 28, 2014, 10:26 AM
What!? I remember people nuking that shit day one. The problem was many of you didn't have proper gear back then, so you couldn't kill him before he would get back up.

Rares were rare :-?

UnLucky
Mar 28, 2014, 10:33 AM
The day after the fix I had to slow myself down so as not to kill him before the other three party members could finish clearing all the mob spawns.

In high risk AQ.

SakoHaruo
Mar 28, 2014, 10:50 AM
^ Which is hilarious. I mean, thinking about it now, classes weren't so weak back then, there was a group of players already achieving the same feats we see today. This is also around the time 11* got introduced so I know for a fact that the gear available was good enough to kill the original gate captain Goran. And wasn't the cap at level 60 when Altar release?

Bellion
Mar 28, 2014, 11:01 AM
Yeah, the cap was level 60 back then. I used a Rubiascient as a Fo/Fi and still downed it in one fall.

Dark Matter
Mar 28, 2014, 12:51 PM
I still can't believe people were actually complaining about this guy being too difficult.

One week later.. Sega nerf'd him. he'll never be a gate captain again :disapprove:

May I have the source on that nerf? So I can use it for later reference.

Tenlade
Mar 28, 2014, 10:35 PM
I don't believe you can target or Damage the Vol from Gorans.

I could swear i remember them having to patch out an exploit that people found that allowed them to somehow kill the summoned vol dragon when the boss first got released. I'd have to look it up to make sure though.

edit: yeah it was in the may 15th update last year
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-illusory-onslaught-update-part-1-5152013/

Prevented players from defeating the Vol Dragon summoned by Goron Zoran