PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Someone asking me to get them on PSO2

Night Hollows
Mar 28, 2014, 05:58 PM
Hello

Someone has been asking me to create an account for them over PSO2. However I told them I cant guarantee anything has I heard it has to be confirm through your own Computer. I have no idea what problem they got and they started giving me their Email info which I dont really want to touch.

Can anyone please give me some advise. What should I do like should I create an account for them or should I ask them to do it by themselves, because right now I have no idea why they are asking me to create a Sega ID for them and to me I dont understand what is going on

Thanks for you time everyone

UnLucky
Mar 28, 2014, 06:08 PM
This Bumped article (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/) should still all be relevant for registering for a Sega ID.

If they've got specific questions/problems, then ask them here. If not, well, it's against the rules to create accounts for other people.

landman
Mar 28, 2014, 06:22 PM
Hello

Someone has been asking me to create an account for them over PSO2. However I told them I cant guarantee anything has I heard it has to be confirm through your own Computer. I have no idea what problem they got and they started giving me their Email info which I dont really want to touch.

Can anyone please give me some advise. What should I do like should I create an account for them or should I ask them to do it by themselves, because right now I have no idea why they are asking me to create a Sega ID for them and to me I dont understand what is going on

Thanks for you time everyone

Are you saying, someone you don't know, is asking you for an account? if that is the case, I would, impolitely, refuse. And in any case, if this is happening in this forum, even privately, be advised it's against the forum rules.

Night Hollows
Mar 28, 2014, 07:43 PM
Are you saying, someone you don't know, is asking you for an account? if that is the case, I would, impolitely, refuse. And in any case, if this is happening in this forum, even privately, be advised it's against the forum rules.

I known this person since Phantasy Star Universe and hes been asking me to create him a Sega ID, because apparently he cant create one

Night Hollows
Mar 28, 2014, 07:47 PM
This Bumped article (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/) should still all be relevant for registering for a Sega ID.

If they've got specific questions/problems, then ask them here. If not, well, it's against the rules to create accounts for other people.

Well what I can tell you is that this person did not only sent me his Email, but he also sent me his password and his asking me to log into his account, which I will very like refuse because I dislike hacking into peoples account. I known this person since Phantasy Star Universe and hes asking me to create him a Sega ID, because he says he cant. The reason hes asking me to log into his account, is to confirm the Email from Sega and its something im very likely going to refuse, because I dont like logging into peoples accounts

Friyn
Mar 28, 2014, 07:58 PM
So basically "I'm too scared to say no". Oh right and before I forget, here's a protip. It's actually possible to change your SEGA ID and Email password! Dang, I bet you didn't see that one coming. Techonology, eh?

If your friend truly cannot create SEGA because some error keeps stopping him, I see no valid reason why should not help him. If he's too incompetent to use the guide provided by bumped he's better off not playing PSO2, last thing this game needs is more people to populate b20.

Night Hollows
Mar 28, 2014, 08:23 PM
So basically "I'm too scared to say no". Oh right and before I forget, here's a protip. It's actually possible to change your SEGA ID and Email password! Dang, I bet you didn't see that one coming. Techonology, eh?

If your friend truly cannot create SEGA because some error keeps stopping him, I see no valid reason why should not help him. If he's too incompetent to use the guide provided by bumped he's better off not playing PSO2, last thing this game needs is more people to populate b20.

Thanks for you help

I will send him the link when I next speak to him and him asking me to log into his account just to confirm an Email is like really. Some people have no idea how dangerous it is, to give out your password

mctastee
Mar 28, 2014, 10:40 PM
I guarantee you that he can make one and he is just to stupid and/or lazy to do it himself.

Night Hollows
Mar 29, 2014, 07:27 AM
I guarantee you that he can make one and he is just to stupid and/or lazy to do it himself.

Who knows. I will send him the link to bumped.org and if he doesnt follow the instrictions, I would have to not worry

Night Hollows
Mar 29, 2014, 06:06 PM
Thanks for your help. I have sent the link to the person thats been trying to get me to create him a Sega ID. However if he refuses them I cant do much, but to not help