PDA

View Full Version : worst build for orochi agito?

Chunky McMunky
Mar 28, 2014, 08:46 PM
I am wondering, as orochi agito's s-atk requirement is so high what is the worst build that can still equip it? So for example do you think that a braver/techter with a pure dexterity mag and braver bag will be able to use it?

Or is it literally braver/hunter with a pure s-atk mag item?

P.s I think the orochi agito should have had a dexterity requirement.

Chdata
Mar 28, 2014, 08:47 PM
it should've been 400dex but all class

yus

schnee4
Mar 28, 2014, 09:31 PM
ask haxmega im sure he know
every braver should have over 700 s-atk

nathanielzor
Mar 28, 2014, 09:37 PM
You're not gonna be reaching 700 base S-ATK without an S-ATK Mag of some sort. You might be able to do it with maxed Braver Mag. Gonna need to be a race with good S-ATK though.

LordKaiser
Mar 28, 2014, 10:03 PM
The best way to Reach the reqs without a S-Attack MAG is with a Dewman Br-Fi and using a Full Dex MAG and Braver MAG maxed out.

Even with that Br-Fi will be hard to use than Br-Hu. I can't link the skill build I made cuz my GPU fan is still underway but I did the build on the skill simulator long time ago.

Macman
Mar 28, 2014, 10:13 PM
Honestly I'm confused why they gave that requirement to Orochi while God Hand gets this equally asinine 465 DEX requirement.

Tenlade
Mar 28, 2014, 10:19 PM
Honestly I'm confused why they gave that requirement to Orochi while God Hand gets this equally asinine 465 DEX requirement.

Because its so rare you'll be tempted to buy a skilltree or new mag just to use it.

LordKaiser
Mar 28, 2014, 10:20 PM
Honestly I'm confused why they gave that requirement to Orochi while God Hand gets this equally asinine 465 DEX requirement. They want people to buy more MAGs with AC. The worst offenders are the weapons that use def reqs like all those bows...

HaxMega
Mar 28, 2014, 10:29 PM
Even with a male Duman (Highest base Satk in the game) at 65/65 Br/Hu, you would have a base of 552. Meaning you would need 148 Satk on the mag to reach 700. If you do a perfect split with braver mag that would be 88 Satk, so you would still need another 60 from skill tree if you went that route.

Friyn
Mar 28, 2014, 10:41 PM
The best way to Reach the reqs without a S-Attack MAG is with a Dewman Br-Fi and using a Full Dex MAG and Braver MAG maxed out.

Even with that Br-Fi will be hard to use than Br-Hu. I can't link the skill build I made cuz my GPU fan is still underway but I did the build on the skill simulator long time ago.

Whatever you do, do not listen to this guy.

Just get s-att mag and max s-att up in Braver tree and you have your 700 s-att. Remember to put 1 point in Braver Mag, if you go for like 145s-att 30dex Mag. And before anyone jumps on me, Br has enough points to max out s-att up, assuming you get step attack from your Hu tree.

Ratazana
Mar 28, 2014, 11:00 PM
The OP is asking for the worst possible builds. Well, OP you can get 175s from teh mag, 50s from braver tree and 150s from fi. So yes, depending on your race and commitment you can come up with several ways to scrub.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 28, 2014, 11:10 PM
ask haxmega im sure he know
every braver should have over 700 s-atk

Technically, female newman and human will not have that s atk without putting extra points into s atk up.

Of course I'm talking 65/65 pure mag.

LordKaiser
Mar 28, 2014, 11:46 PM
Whatever you do, do not listen to this guy.

Just get s-att mag and max s-att up in Braver tree and you have your 700 s-att. Remember to put 1 point in Braver Mag, if you go for like 145s-att 30dex Mag. And before anyone jumps on me, Br has enough points to max out s-att up, assuming you get step attack from your Hu tree.He asked for the worst not the best :p . Br-Fi is not worth making as it's worse than Br-Hu that's a given.

My best advice is to leave Orochi in the Inventory. I've spoken with a few people and they're dissapointed with the Lv.70 monster's strenght. So I guess that Orochi is not worth using yet. Also who knows if 13* equipment is around the corner.