PDA

View Full Version : So, 4 tagami kazuchi showing up one by one...

g361656110
Mar 29, 2014, 05:53 PM
Are their appearances affected by a PSE burst?
The first one showed up right when a PSE burst happened, then another, then a cross burst happened, and two more showed up.
4 of them spawning shat me way too much to take a picture in time, so I only got this, hopefully this is enough proof for them showing up.

PS, what is the maximum number of them showing up in a run, I have only seen two show up one after the other in a White Day EQ before, and this just blew everything away...

PSS, so it appearantly possible to have two photon bursts summoned by the same player at the same time, if you kill fast enough. I wonder if anyone has ever done 3 or maybe 4..

http://i.imgur.com/iRZcdPc.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/cKYpEKK.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Really shitty screenshot taking on my side...

[SPOILER]Forest SHAQ best SHAQ

schnee4
Mar 29, 2014, 05:56 PM
babys first rng

trust_kill
Mar 29, 2014, 05:57 PM
I've seen a streak of 4 before without a burst.

g361656110
Mar 29, 2014, 06:07 PM
Woah...Hell, didn't even that could actually happen

Dnd
Mar 29, 2014, 07:23 PM
Everytime a mob dies (Anything not a boss or subboss) It has a small chance of spawning another one during its death animation. This apply's to rare normal spawns like Mesetan and Tagami aswell. The highest I've heard of is 7 back to back tagami's. I've had 4x one and 3x twice, its very nice.

A boss dying in the field has a very small chance of mimicking this behaviour (Change over code: duel from a code:duel), but its pretty rare.

BIG OLAF
Mar 29, 2014, 07:46 PM
Yeah, a lot of people around here have had Tagami and Mesetan like four or five times back-to-back. Personally, I've had Tagami three times in a row, and Mesetan twice. It can happen, it's just very rare.

But, it seems to be a bit more common in AQs.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 29, 2014, 09:00 PM
Yeah, a lot of people around here have had Tagami and Mesetan like four or five times back-to-back. Personally, I've had Tagami three times in a row, and Mesetan twice. It can happen, it's just very rare.

But, it seems to be a bit more common in AQs.

Indeed.

Seriously though, I could kick myself for not having a 50% tri, and meseta booster on me for a triple mesetan during boost week in an SHAQ. Don't make that mistake.

Macman
Mar 29, 2014, 11:14 PM
So 4 Tagami Kazuchi walk into a bar...

strikerhunter
Mar 29, 2014, 11:19 PM
So 4 Tagami Kazuchi walk into a bar...

And gave you 8 free cubes.

g361656110
Mar 30, 2014, 09:42 AM
Everytime a mob dies (Anything not a boss or subboss) It has a small chance of spawning another one during its death animation. This apply's to rare normal spawns like Mesetan and Tagami aswell. The highest I've heard of is 7 back to back tagami's. I've had 4x one and 3x twice, its very nice.

A boss dying in the field has a very small chance of mimicking this behaviour (Change over code: duel from a code:duel), but its pretty rare.

Oh wow..So it's the same mechanics as a change over duel?
I guess it's something to look forward to during SHAQs.

BIG OLAF
Mar 30, 2014, 09:47 AM
Oh wow..So it's the same mechanics as a change over duel?
I guess it's something to look forward to during SHAQs.

Not quite, but similar. Every enemy that spawns in a map has the chance to 'respawn', if you will, after you kill it. That's why sometimes a spawn will go on forever, and you'll end up killing like eight Garongos right after the other in succession as you kill one.

Tagami Kazuchi and Mesetan don't count as 'Code' enemies; they count as a regular enemy like an Oodan or a Dagan. So, they follow those same rules.

g361656110
Mar 30, 2014, 03:25 PM
Not quite, but similar. Every enemy that spawns in a map has the chance to 'respawn', if you will, after you kill it. That's why sometimes a spawn will go on forever, and you'll end up killing like eight Garongos right after the other in succession as you kill one.

Tagami Kazuchi and Mesetan don't count as 'Code' enemies; they count as a regular enemy like an Oodan or a Dagan. So, they follow those same rules.

Oh I see, I guess that's even better then.

FacelessRed
Mar 31, 2014, 06:50 AM
I personally have had 4 and then never had it happen again ;S I've seen one tagami since. (sad times) I've got another set of classes to max tagami where you at?! ;S

Daiyousei
Mar 31, 2014, 06:55 AM
I have yet to see a mesetan, but at least I've been seeing Tagamis more lately.

Rien
Mar 31, 2014, 10:10 AM
And gave you 8 free cubes.

but they don't drop 10* weapons