PDA

View Full Version : Need help plz!

aeon guardian
Apr 1, 2014, 09:44 PM
I know it's a lot to ask but I simply can't figure out how to add the permission to my Sega id for pso2 would anyone be willing to plz make one with the permission added for me?

.Jack
Apr 1, 2014, 09:49 PM
Just copy and paste the captcha image as fast as you can for someone here to type it. I take it that's what you're having trouble getting passed?

aeon guardian
Apr 1, 2014, 10:01 PM
no i made the sega ID but when i tried to add the permission to play pso2 the link im supposed to click on just isnt there

Sylphia
Apr 1, 2014, 10:11 PM
Check this link out, it will show you the button to click to authorize your account for pso2. Iirc, when I helped a friend of mine a few weeks ago make her account, the list order had changed and pso2 was near the top. Selecting all and plugging it into google translate will help you click the right link.

http://kotaku.com/5928484/cant-wait-for-phantasy-star-online-2-heres-how-to-play-the-japanese-version

aeon guardian
Apr 1, 2014, 10:28 PM
thx for the reply! but thats where im stuck is step 7 i clicked on that exact box but its just not the right one :/

.Jack
Apr 1, 2014, 10:54 PM
You can try to use IE with the google translate toolbar, it has the option to translate almost everything in english, it's fairly easy to register if you use it that way. Also, maybe the registration is down while maintenance is occurring?

Sylphia
Apr 1, 2014, 10:58 PM
If you clicked on the box below 'phantasy star online 2', that should be it, and you might get a verification page, might not. You can't make a character til maintenance is over I don't think, I'm actually unsure what you can do while the servers are down. Is nothing happening or is it giving you an actual error when you click that button?

strikerhunter
Apr 1, 2014, 11:02 PM
@OP
You can't log-in, connect to servers, and create characters while servers are down for maintenance.
That was the main issue.

aeon guardian
Apr 1, 2014, 11:13 PM
thx for all the input guys i was unaware there was maintence i was just to excited to start playing! ill try again tomorrow and see how it goes from there. I really appreciate the help!

aeon guardian
Apr 2, 2014, 02:47 PM
Error 674 - Issue with logging in

ログイン処理に問題が発生しました。
時間をおいて再度お試し頂くか、
お問い合わせフォームより障害状況の
ご報告をお願いいたします。

Go to the SEGA ID box and start typing, making sure it's typing in english, not japanese. My issue was that the Japanese IME was going nuts, typing my password in japanese. Fix it so you're typing in english, then put your password in the password box.

I now have this error message and im typing everything in English like it says. Does anyone have any further insight on this? *annoyed*

aeon guardian
Apr 2, 2014, 08:14 PM
just going to give up ive tried making 4 different accounts but when i get to the permission part pso2 just isnt in the list of games :/ this is so frustrating

Shinamori
Apr 2, 2014, 08:38 PM
Take a screenshot.

aeon guardian
Apr 2, 2014, 09:13 PM
of the error code?