PDA

View Full Version : Ship with the cheapest clothing?

Vetur
Apr 3, 2014, 01:48 PM
I previously played on ship 9 with some friends, but because they stopped playing, I am considering moving to a new ship.

Does anyone know what the player shop prices are like in each ship for clothing and hair tickets? I'm afraid all of the things I want will be too expensive because some are really old. I used to have things like the Kanagi Seikai Crimson for males and Yoshino Tefura Red for females, the man-thong, and more... but that account got hacked, and when I made a new account and looked again on ship 9, it was way too expensive to earn it back again(plus that burning city event ended, which was my #1 source of meseta). :(

If there's no known ship for cheaper clothing prices, then I might just join 2, I guess. At least then I could make friends, hopefully.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 3, 2014, 01:58 PM
Yoshino Tefura crimson is 367k, with the next lowest being 420k.

Kanagi Seikai Crimson is 945k, with the next lowest being 997k.

Boomerang pants [Man thong] is 750k, with the next lowest being 830k. This is the standard red version, mind you.

These are ship 2 prices. Cheers!

Vetur
Apr 3, 2014, 02:05 PM
Yoshino Tefura crimson is 367k, with the next lowest being 420k.

Kanagi Seikai Crimson is 945k, with the next lowest being 997k.

Boomerang pants [Man thong] is 750k, with the next lowest being 830k. This is the standard red version, mind you.

These are ship 2 prices. Cheers!

Yikes, that's a LOT more than when I got them... :( Guess I won't be getting any of them anytime soon.

Thanks a lot for the info, though.

Oh, do you know the white fundoshi's price? I am still downloading now, so I can't check at the moment. Well it's not urgent or anything, just curiosity. XD

Sandmind
Apr 3, 2014, 02:20 PM
Ark Fire Swirl (burning city EQ) was your main income? Ever heard of TACO? See this guy (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/orders_client_09.php#nav) for those daily client order done in time attack (thus TACO)

Shinamori
Apr 3, 2014, 02:23 PM
You'll eventually get bored doing TACOs, but it's your only source of meseta if you're not premium.

Hobu
Apr 3, 2014, 02:28 PM
Ship 1, where everything is either 150k or 300k. Seriously, prices are so damn cheap its not even funny.

Vetur
Apr 3, 2014, 02:28 PM
Ark Fire Swirl (burning city EQ) was your main income? Ever heard of TACO? See this guy (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/orders_client_09.php#nav) for those daily client order done in time attack (thus TACO)

Oh, my friend did mention that when we were playing, but... I never got that high level, and I don't know how well I'd do because I really REALLY suck at time limits. >_<

Ship 1, where everything is either 150k or 300k. Seriously, prices are so damn cheap its not even funny.

Really? Even the older clothes like the Kanagi Seikai? :o

Hobu
Apr 3, 2014, 02:31 PM
Assuming you have TA's up to sanctum, each VH TA gives 100k. Oh hey look, you got 200k? That's a new costume for you. Male costumes are like 100k in Feoh (Ship 1) with a few ones that are 500k (Gokoh Baori). Female outfits are a bit more expensive. Cast/Caseal parts are muy cheapo. I've yet to visit Ship 2 so I wouldn't know if their market is inflated there.

Sanguine2009
Apr 3, 2014, 02:32 PM
you have like an hour per TACO before you fail, its not hard to do them in 10 min each solo and that's generally considered slow

Vampy
Apr 3, 2014, 02:33 PM
It's about the same on ship 2 depending on age really those can really mark up prices especially on females.

Sandmind
Apr 3, 2014, 02:49 PM
You can look up the TACO on youtube and try them out solo on normal if you wish. Well, Amduscia can be a royal pain to solo if you cannot manage to get both buttons on the platforming part at the start... and Lillipa is barely better.

But the best way is to get a friend to teach you the ropes on normal, preferably by showing you everything and doing more than one run (could also include the no-shortcut to show how important those are for 3 of the 5 TA).

Vetur
Apr 3, 2014, 03:01 PM
You can look up the TACO on youtube and try them out solo on normal if you wish. Well, Amduscia can be a royal pain to solo if you cannot manage to get both buttons on the platforming part at the start... and Lillipa is barely better.

But the best way is to get a friend to teach you the ropes on normal, preferably by showing you everything and doing more than one run (could also include the no-shortcut to show how important those are for 3 of the 5 TA).

Hmm, well maybe I will stay on ship 9 for now and see if my friend could help me, since they said they do still play sometimes.
Then maybe if I really do earn 100k each time, maybe high clothing prices wouldn't matter after all...

Sizustar
Apr 3, 2014, 03:27 PM
Hmm, well maybe I will stay on ship 9 for now and see if my friend could help me, since they said they do still play sometimes.
Then maybe if I really do earn 100k each time, maybe high clothing prices wouldn't matter after all...

You'll probabely have better luck finding TACO group on Ship 2.