PDA

View Full Version : Help with Black screen

KeionKyosuke
Apr 4, 2014, 05:56 PM
Hi I need help with my PSO2 having a black screen when I start. I downloaded the following files before I tried launching:

PSOJP ENG Setup.
PSO English Launcher
PSO Tweaker.

I tried patching but it said theres no patchlist files and whatnot...
Downloaded about 4gb worth of patch files from File Checking with the English Launcher.

Whenever I launched the game via PSO2 Tweaker, it would only show a black screen.

I have the default PSO2 installed also from the main website but the patching is so slow... Is there any way to make it faster ? Or is there another method we could use to obtain the patch files like a pre patch with the checksum / patch version number so that it doesn't have to patch so many files?

Thanks!

Sizustar
Apr 4, 2014, 06:07 PM
Run the game with no english file or patch.
Do a file check with the origional launcher, the third button when you start it.

Update your video card driver, and direct x to the latest version.
What is your graphic card, and setting.

KeionKyosuke
Apr 4, 2014, 06:10 PM
http://puu.sh/7Wcgz.png

My original launcher is currently patching but is really slow. I know if I click cancel it would have to start over... Unless your method will make it faster, please do tell.

also if you have a skype or any other messaging program, it would make the helping process a lot faster! Thanks.

Edit****

I clicked the third button, is the check # suppose to be 21787 or a different number? It is still slow...

WildarmsRE5
Apr 5, 2014, 09:07 AM
yeap, do a File Check, either on the tweaker or the launcher.

also, check your files on the PSO2 folder, should be 17GB or more.