PDA

View Full Version : BB Need Help ? Searching for A Safe PSOBB Friendly Server ?

JCGamer
Apr 4, 2014, 07:55 PM
*this been removed by the respect to this forum rules*
*GM or Moderator your welcome to removed this topic*

JCGamer
Apr 4, 2014, 08:26 PM

h2od
Apr 5, 2014, 04:11 PM
I'm desperate. Please, show me what you've got.

JCGamer
Apr 6, 2014, 01:54 AM

JCGamer
Apr 6, 2014, 02:00 PM

bmxtailwhip
Apr 17, 2014, 08:40 AM
Plz me is it to late

JCGamer
Apr 17, 2014, 11:03 AM

AlexCraig
Apr 17, 2014, 05:16 PM
Treading very close to some dangerous territory with this thread. You're within the rules for now, but mind what you say.

Also, JC is not the only one who knows of other servers out there. If a server doesn't suit your tastes, ask others (who are known to play on some) privately via private messages or IMs for more information. Keeps us from breaking any rules.

Private Servers
Do not post links to, name, or provide instructions for accessing websites that promote/host unofficial game servers. This policy applies to all games.

JCGamer
Apr 19, 2014, 08:25 PM

AlexCraig
Apr 20, 2014, 01:28 AM
You're fine for now. Just tread lightly.

JCGamer
Apr 20, 2014, 01:41 AM

legit-nyck
May 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
Hi Everyone
This is JCGamer here for another Post n Topic. After closely looking into the matter I see many many Unhappy PSO Fans and Members that don't like the game of PSO2 And they are searching and looking for a place call there own .

1. Did you know that most everyone from PSO Community is searching for a place call there own?
A: Because some of the PSO Fans and Members of PSO Community is not Happy with PSO2

2. Did you know Every Day on PSO Community forum many new Members and PSO Fans trying get back on PSOBB ?
A: Because everyone feel that they are wasting there time on PSO2 after the heart brake of PSU Shutdown

3. Did know that every day new members of PSO Community asking to where to find a more friendly base PSOBB Community related with Private Server ?
A: Because they are not satisfied or happy with Sega of Japan with the New updates PSO2 Gaming Community

4: Did know that PSO Community wont aloud no discussion what so ever with the location and the where about on helping OTHER WITH info about PSOBB Private Server ?
A: Because that under contract with Sega of America.

Okay so you all know and understand where they come from..
also we have to deal with players that come and goes. this is normal for a lot the cases that we all deal with. Here a Link to see for your self
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

what can we do to ensure them what is Better Server out there ??
How can we ensure them we can show them a well balance server from other Privater Server ??

How Can we ensure them the safe Server to other Private server ??
Simple just keep me posted and I will recommending you the best Friendly PSOBB Community for you by Me sending a Private Messages for The Location to the Community and more :)

:wink: I been with this Community for 5 years. now. I known many friendly faces. Please take my word for it. If you can't afford GameCube to play PSO and you want have a full Experience of PSOBB for your PC. then you came in the right place. Come and Share your dieing wish here. I send you private message for the best psobb and more safe Community.

Your friend and PSO-Member
JCGamer
Hey dude xD read my PM thank you

cheatpso
May 21, 2014, 05:18 PM
nvm i thought it was a suggestion thread.

JCGamer
May 21, 2014, 10:19 PM

AlexCraig
Jul 2, 2014, 02:46 PM
Thread has been locked per OP request.