PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys need some help please

X Precious X
Apr 5, 2014, 11:31 AM
so i been playing loadsssss of crap games since psu went offline , and i have finally decided to buy AOTI for Pc which i have now.

i would like to know how i can make it more interesting ? example better gear that does not drop like in the online mode if anyone has any suggestion please let me know .

also having a few problems trying to get my 360 controller to work with my pc i read forums on how to do it ect but i cant get it to work lol ( im rubbish with keyboard and mouse yes haha )

Many Thanks

X Precious X
\$/HooDRicH\$/InC

Midori Oku
Apr 5, 2014, 09:08 PM
You can get the mods that have currently been released to the public, but you will need to know how to use cheat engine to get weapons such as the Rutsularod in the offline.

You can get the mods there!

Here is something that is currently available to the public:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh3yvVyPFA4

Here's something that is not released, but you can expect it in the future:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=72c4Rx3TNuY

X Precious X
Apr 6, 2014, 04:19 AM
Haha trust you to be playing this to :)

Will these work on all versions or do I need jp version ?

X Precious X
Apr 6, 2014, 04:56 AM
every link i click on , on the link you provided does not seem to download anything

Midori Oku
Apr 6, 2014, 05:43 AM
Haha trust you to be playing this to :)

Will these work on all versions or do I need jp version ?

lol

You can use any version, but the Japanese version has the music to the Japanese exclusive missions. If you play them on the US/EU version you won't be able to hear the music. Other than that the non JP versions work fine.

every link i click on , on the link you provided does not seem to download anything

That's odd. I was just able to download one. Did you check your download files?

X Precious X
Apr 6, 2014, 07:26 AM
They start to download at the bottom of the screen. Click on then when they are finished. Try to open them and nothing happens.

I literally clicked on everything I could possibly download on the page. And I couldn't get anywhere

Midori Oku
Apr 6, 2014, 11:42 AM
Oh lol

You don't open them. You just add those files to your PSU data folder, except for the .exe file. You just add that to the PSU folder itself. I believe the game guard file goes into the game guard folder. Your best bet is to join those forums and to ask for instructions on what to do. If you mess up you may have to delete and then download/install PSU again.

Also, don't use the PSP1, or PSP2 character/enemy stat changes, and only use the modified .exe data file that has the description "Same as above, but enables advanced types. NOTE: they have placeholder stats, but if you use the data file, they'll have their online weapon proficiencies. (File not being supported)."

DeathDragon2332
Apr 7, 2014, 05:22 AM
You can hear the music on the mission pack with the NA/EU client if that's what Midori is talking about. For the weapons there is a nice tut on Youtube. You just have to search by array of bytes, find your weapons, change the bytes, and edit what you want, rank, stars, stats, pp, etc. There is a nice binary calculator in the video you can use to get the right bytes.

I actually just spent a good amount of time yesterday playing around with my weapons to get all online matching stats and the such. Still looking for ACC though, it's hard to find.

For the master classes exe what you can do is change your class, then exit, then use the boss teleport exe to get the teleport in the mission pack and still keep your class and it keeps the attack speed buff. This is what I do to get around not being able to finish Seed Express. Since it has placeholder stats just edit your weapons to have 400-500 more ATP that you normally would have gotten from the class levels and done.

Midori Oku
Apr 8, 2014, 12:48 PM
He must have added it in. Originally you were not able to hear the music unless you had the JP version since the music files already existed. I need to make some more videos of some of the unreleased stuff. Unfortunately, I most likely won't have enough time to do that until I get out of my classes for the summer.

DeathDragon2332
Apr 8, 2014, 05:31 PM
He must have added it in. Originally you were not able to hear the music unless you had the JP version since the music files already existed. I need to make some more videos of some of the unreleased stuff. Unfortunately, I most likely won't have enough time to do that until I get out of my classes for the summer.

Yeah that would be great since news on the mod has been lacking for awhile now. I think the last update was uh 4 months ago maybe more.

sns07
Apr 9, 2014, 03:31 AM
Would be nice if the guy release most of the stuff and few missions he finished but i am glad he is putting so much time in this game to bring it back to us fans i really miss playing most of events and hunting for rare missions good times.

Midori Oku
Apr 9, 2014, 08:06 AM
Would be nice if the guy release most of the stuff and few missions he finished but i am glad he is putting so much time in this game to bring it back to us fans i really miss playing most of events and hunting for rare missions good times.

I'm sure he would like to, but that would take up time that he could be using to work on the final version. The mission packs that have already been released are not going to be supported in the final version. So basically he would be spending time to put something together that's not going to be used in the end.