PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 for PS Vita

Night Hollows
Apr 5, 2014, 04:04 PM
Hello

I been wondering if to get PSO2 for PS Vita and I would like to ask some questions please.

To play on the PS Vita version do I have to create a Japanese PSN account, can I transfer my PC Char data over to PS Vita, what block does all the English players play on, can I play in the lobbies and is it worth getting for the PS Vita.

If you could please very kindly give me some advice. Them I would very happy appreciate the advice.

Thank you

Shadowth117
Apr 5, 2014, 04:08 PM
Hello

I been wondering if to get PSO2 for PS Vita and I would like to ask some questions please.

To play on the PS Vita version do I have to create a Japanese PSN account, can I transfer my PC Char data over to PS Vita, what block does all the English players play on, can I play in the lobbies and is it worth getting for the PS Vita.

If you could please very kindly give me some advice. Them I would very happy appreciate the advice.

Thank you

You do not need a JP PSN account IF you get a physical copy. If you want a digital download, you WILL need a JP PSN account.

Data is shared between all platforms of the game so no transfer with that is necessary. Cross platform play is also supported in certain blocks.

Not sure what block English players have been congregating in lately.

And yes you can in fact walk around in the lobby as usual. Vita PSO2 is pretty much the same as PC PSO2. As for whether its worth getting or not, I would really only play it if you don't have access to a computer a lot. An advantage of the Vita version is also that you can play it off a 3G connection assuming you have some reason to and you're paying for it.

blace
Apr 5, 2014, 04:10 PM
A Japanese PSN/SEN ID is only needed if you plan on downloading the game. Importing it allows you to use whichever account is native to you. If you are going to be switching between a Japanese SEN ID and your local ID, you'll need two memory cards as the data on the cards are account bound.

Character data is stored on the servers and can be accessed on both PC and Vita.

Depending on ship, and I'm going to assume ship 2, you'll find people around blocks 220-223.

Lobbies, rooms and team rooms are all the same, only difference between PC and Vita is lower mob rates and a slightly longer timer on the PSE.

The worth of the Vita depends on if you want to get any other titles for the system as well as possibly investing in the 3G version of the system.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Night Hollows
Apr 5, 2014, 04:21 PM
Im on Ship 2 on PC and can only play on Monday, Friday and Saturday night. The reason for PS Vita is because I find it cheaper for a PS Vita, as I cant afford a PC. If I buy the game would I need to pay a monthly fee and where can I buy the game. I live in the UK, England

Shadowth117
Apr 5, 2014, 04:29 PM
The game is free to play with a cash shop. You can buy a type of premium from the cash shop, but I wouldn't worry about that until you get to near the level cap if at all.

You can purchase a physical copy from places that sell Japanese imports such as PlayAsia.

Night Hollows
Apr 5, 2014, 04:50 PM
Would a Japan PSO2 import work on a EU PS Vita?

Scale of Judgment
Apr 5, 2014, 04:58 PM
Would a Japan PSO2 import work on a EU PS Vita?

Don't recall vita being region locked.

blace
Apr 5, 2014, 05:03 PM
The system is open to all regions.

Night Hollows
Apr 5, 2014, 05:19 PM
Thanks for your help everyone. I really appreciated that. Thank you