PDA

View Full Version : which class and sub class are the highest dmg?

mascotxd
Apr 6, 2014, 02:11 AM
I really dunno

Kondibon
Apr 6, 2014, 02:15 AM
BR/HU, and GU/HU. I'm not sure which between them is better, but once you get into the realm of "WTFOP" it stops mattering.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 6, 2014, 03:10 AM
there will be a Nerf to both of them later doe. so it doesn't matter.

ShinMaruku
Apr 6, 2014, 03:13 AM
If the nerf is not deep enough they could still be better than everything so don't quite go and say it does not matter. As for which is stronger, Braver/Hunter is shunka scales too goddamn well.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 6, 2014, 03:14 AM
I'm already expecting a 50% nerf.

ShinMaruku
Apr 6, 2014, 03:17 AM
That may not effect shunka still being batshit insane due to fury stance stacking but yes it should bring some parity.

Zorafim
Apr 6, 2014, 03:20 AM
Even if it's nerfed by a huge amount, it'll still be workable. At this point, it'll be easy to level another class through CO exp. So, if another class ends up as flavor of the month, it won't take much work to switch to that one.

Rien
Apr 6, 2014, 03:41 AM
If it's nerfed incredibly, if you're gu/hu you can switch to ra/hu

if you're melee br/hu, you can switch to fi/hu (or hu/fi, but most likely you will be fi/hu)

isCasted
Apr 6, 2014, 04:07 AM
@Rien
Br/Hu is not weak, nerfing Shunka will do nothing but put lazy Shunka spammers to outrage.
If Gunner's gonna get nerfed too hard, there's hardly an alternative for it. Ra/Hu is not similar to Gu/Hu at all.

Rien
Apr 6, 2014, 06:25 AM
It may not be a similar alternative

but you will still have an output option that doesn't require a new mag altogether.

Satellite Cannon is strong

Shinamori
Apr 6, 2014, 06:39 AM
Wouldn't Hu/Br be a bit stronger than Br/Hu?

Z-0
Apr 6, 2014, 06:51 AM
Depends on what you're doing. Currently, BrHu is stronger in quests such as Tower Defense, with the Zeshrayda Katana, but HuBr is stronger elsewhere with Susano.

Zipzo
Apr 6, 2014, 06:57 AM

If we're comparing the classes based on their usable weapon types, no.

Zorafim
Apr 6, 2014, 01:39 PM
Are we having this conversation again?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 01:45 PM
hands down, if you want off the charts damage that take literally no charge, BR/HU combo is the most insane
unless you have the multiclass katana, Susano, then Hu/Br using a katana is stronger

Vetur
Apr 6, 2014, 02:34 PM
If they can truly balance the DPS of every class, then that might be nice because then we would choose the class we like play-style wise. XD But, never know if they will be able to or not.

ShinMaruku
Apr 6, 2014, 03:04 PM

In practicality hell no. That all class weapon is too rare.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 6, 2014, 03:11 PM
In practicality hell no. That all class weapon is too rare.

It's like 10 mil on ship 2 right now.

Besides, just about everyone who plays braver will have a bio katana when it comes out too (all class).

If you want impractical optimization, that would br/hu with orochi.

gigawuts
Apr 6, 2014, 03:17 PM
You don't even need the Susano though, just get the Elenu katana if you really want your Geki. It's even got cool colors!

ShinMaruku
Apr 6, 2014, 03:20 PM
It's like 10 mil on ship 2 right now.

Besides, just about everyone who plays braver will have a bio katana when it comes out too (all class).

If you want impractical optimization, that would br/hu with orochi.

Not everybody is premium some will never get that weapon. It's not practical to even think of people reasonably getting that weapon.

Zenobia
Apr 6, 2014, 03:53 PM
@Rien
Br/Hu is not weak, nerfing Shunka will do nothing but put lazy Shunka spammers to outrage.
If Gunner's gonna get nerfed too hard, there's hardly an alternative for it. Ra/Hu is not similar to Gu/Hu at all.

TBH only people who spammed shunka and nothing but it would be mad maybe this could be good cause maybe then I would use less moons on dead weight!

gigawuts
Apr 6, 2014, 03:57 PM
Don't worry, they'll all be spamming deadly archer, backhand smash, and over end soon enough.

Zipzo
Apr 6, 2014, 03:58 PM
Don't worry, they'll all be spamming deadly archer, backhand smash, and over end soon enough.

I'm okay with this, as it's classes I actually like and actively play (blank blue-ish smiley face here I don't know the code or command for ).

gigawuts
Apr 6, 2014, 04:03 PM
I thought about it some more, and unfortunately I realized that since ranger is the one getting all the tweaks and spitting out all the big numbers it's much, much worse than that.

Soon all of the shunka bravers will be doing repeatedly dying while charging, missing bosses, being too far away to hit anything, or targeting individual dagans with...satellite cannon.

Nothing but satellite cannon.

Every shunka shitlord will be charging satellite cannon as soon as they spawn until the quest ends.

Click click click clickclick cliclick cliclick cli click clic clic cli lclcic cliccl clic ckflic sidfj;asfdjasfdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ShinMaruku
Apr 6, 2014, 04:06 PM
I'm okay with this, as it's classes I actually like and actively play:wacko:.

wacko is what you want :wacko:

pkemr4
Apr 6, 2014, 04:13 PM
glad im close to lvling ranger to 60 and got both crafted yas 3k and crafted firearms done (plan to replace yas3k with arao when i get more money and what to replace firearms with idk)

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 05:10 PM
Not everybody is premium some will never get that weapon. It's not practical to even think of people reasonably getting that weapon.

yay!!! someone who sympathesizes with the freemium population! finally!

gigawuts
Apr 6, 2014, 05:15 PM
When Really Hard comes out I'm sure falz 12*s will drop in droves in TD.

milranduil
Apr 6, 2014, 05:24 PM

Good thing bio katana is stupidly easy to get. No excuse then :wacko:

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 05:29 PM
how is it easy? you need 6 friggin spellstones... maybe its easy because you dont solo, well i dont have anyone who i can party with right now, so i hafto solo everything. i've basically soloed through the whole game thus far, and i can say its slow and tedious for everything you do, getting 6 spellstones is no different.

milranduil
Apr 6, 2014, 05:33 PM
Fine I'll modify to straightforward. Bio katana is 100% effort/work. No RNG.

Rien
Apr 6, 2014, 05:47 PM
how is it easy? you need 6 friggin spellstones... maybe its easy because you dont solo, well i dont have anyone who i can party with right now, so i hafto solo everything. i've basically soloed through the whole game thus far, and i can say its slow and tedious for everything you do, getting 6 spellstones is no different.

Fortunately you can just full run the whole thing when 50-60 ocean/ruins comes out for easier mid spellstone generation.

Atmius
Apr 6, 2014, 06:14 PM

No, it's easy even if you do solo. You'll simply fail a few tedious orders on floors that are irrelevant in exchange. The main thing that would hold you back if anything is the amount of passes you need, which is somewhere between 108-144. if you haven't already gotten an xq stone exchange weapon yet, then you should already have 3 tier 3 stones from titles available and all you need after that is 3 tier 3 of the area you want and the catalysts that will logically come with them (requiring at most 72 passes).

nathanielzor
Apr 6, 2014, 06:28 PM
Good thing a large majority of scrubs ran Tundra during boost week and used up all their passes. But yeah, still super easy. I have 4 Heart Key Spellstones already, ready to run 4 full runs, grab my catalysts and get Bio Katana in hours, ez.

gigawuts
Apr 6, 2014, 06:32 PM
Good thing a large majority of scrubs ran Tundra during boost week and used up all their passes. But yeah, still super easy. I have 4 Heart Key Spellstones already, ready to run 4 full runs, grab my catalysts and get Bio Katana in hours, ez.

Whining about scrubs, but only 4 heart keys and only 4 full runs stocked?

I hope you have more than that.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 06:35 PM
wow, but seriously, this all seems easier said than done, i hate when the anti-heal things come on, especially when they appear at very unfortunate times such as when you're fighting enemies like falz hunar.

Zenobia
Apr 6, 2014, 07:05 PM
I thought about it some more, and unfortunately I realized that since ranger is the one getting all the tweaks and spitting out all the big numbers it's much, much worse than that.

Soon all of the shunka bravers will be doing repeatedly dying while charging, missing bosses, being too far away to hit anything, or targeting individual dagans with...satellite cannon.

Nothing but satellite cannon.

Every shunka shitlord will be charging satellite cannon as soon as they spawn until the quest ends.

Click click click clickclick cliclick cliclick cli click clic clic cli lclcic cliccl clic ckflic sidfj;asfdjasfdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh gawd all duh lawls form this explained it so perfectly LOL!

As many times I have seen Bravers Shunka into spargun bullets just to die then I res them and see them get laid out again by the same damn enemy wut?

nathanielzor
Apr 6, 2014, 07:13 PM
Whining about scrubs, but only 4 heart keys and only 4 full runs stocked?

I hope you have more than that.
I wouldn't really say I was whining as much as I was just noting there's some extremely impatient/stupid people out there. Painfully most of these idiots are in my team and didn't even have enough of a brain to realize Bio TMGs and Bio Katana would be a different stone.

And yeah I have more passes than that, just stating the minimum I have to do personally.