PDA

View Full Version : Good unit set for Braver?

KiddKon
Apr 6, 2014, 12:10 PM
So currently I'm looking for a good unit set for Braver, I heard the Vardha set is good but then I hear the Tamiguchi set is good, what should I at least try to get?

Current I have the 7 stat Tamiguchi Rear that has Power III, Body III, Ability III, Stigma and Tamiguchi Soul, I have the Vardha Arm with Vardha Soul, Mutation, some resists, and ウィンクルム(can't seem to get this one), and finally the 10 star Tamiguchi Leg with the soul, Stigma and Ability III. Oh and I am a 65/50 BR/HU.

Zipzo
Apr 6, 2014, 12:35 PM
リア/グロームシンボル
Rear / Gloam Symbol

アーム/グロームサイン
Arm / Gloam Sign

レッグ/ホワイトテイル
Leg / White Tail

These are essentially the best possible unit pieces available for basically any melee or ranged player (Folly, however, is also viable for R-Attk classes). Downside is they are expensive.

Without money, just anything that gives you at least 60 S-Att for a set bonus.

Really your best option is to just look at a database and make the choice yourself based on research of what set bonuses you feel you need.

Shinamori
Apr 6, 2014, 12:57 PM
Gloam Symbol and Gloam Sign should be 2mil or just under for the cheapest. However, white tail drops from red capture codes, and since no one does them...they're kind of expensive.

nathanielzor
Apr 6, 2014, 01:26 PM
リア/グロームシンボル
Rear / Gloam Symbol

アーム/グロームサイン
Arm / Gloam Sign

レッグ/ホワイトテイル
Leg / White Tail

These are essentially the best possible unit pieces available for basically any melee or ranged player (Folly, however, is also viable for R-Attk classes). Downside is they are expensive.

Really your best option is to just look at a database and make the choice yourself based on research of what set bonuses you feel you need.
This, get Premium and get Gloam set is the best advice I can give you.

You can replace White Tail with any of the following though because White Tail is so expensive.

レッグ/イングプレート
Leg / Ing Plate

レッグ/フォリーピース
Rear / Folly Piece

レッグ/ウラノステトラ
Leg / Uranus Tetra

Folly and Uranus are virtually identical, would be used to get +40 HP +3 PP bonuses, and they both have 3% Strike and Range resist which matches up with the hiddens on the Gloam Set. Ing Plate is +100 HP, basically the Stamina version of a White Tail. (All of them have 295 S-DEF too.)

KiddKon
Apr 6, 2014, 01:51 PM
リア/グロームシンボル
Rear / Gloam Symbol

アーム/グロームサイン
Arm / Gloam Sign

レッグ/ホワイトテイル
Leg / White Tail

Hmm, yeah just looked them up and they go for quite a lot except for Gloam Symbol which only goes for 1 million, I might just save up a lot of meseta and try to go for the units.

KiddKon
Apr 6, 2014, 01:53 PM
Hmmm, been thinking about getting Prenium for a while, seems like ot would be worth it, the sets do seem nice though.

schnee4
Apr 6, 2014, 03:04 PM
just equip any extended unit
your useless enough to ask forum
you have not enough brain cell to use gloam effective

KiddKon
Apr 6, 2014, 03:23 PM
just equip any extended unit
your useless enough to ask forum
you have not enough brain cell to use gloam effective
Um, excuse me?

Zipzo
Apr 6, 2014, 03:28 PM
Um, excuse me?

Don't mind him, he's leftover troll dirt that has surfaced lately, probably not long for PSO2 general with posts like that - best to ignore.

Vampy
Apr 6, 2014, 03:46 PM
I use falz elder leg unit I sacrifice strike defense for 6 pp if you are skilled enough it should not be an issue. But up to you really.

btw-Niji
Apr 6, 2014, 03:51 PM
Yeah like others said, go for Gloam set.

As for leg unit, go for Burn Tail* and save up for White Tail. Don't buy any of the crap that Code member suggested up there. They're all a waste of money, especially that Ing Plate crap.

*+5PP (PP is more important, don't bother with HP) and only Strike Resist matters. Don't need range.

Good luck.

Vampy
Apr 6, 2014, 04:02 PM
How much pp does burn tail give? I never bothered with it since I had gloam and that one unit from falz elder lying around?. Since I may replace some leg units later on.

btw-Niji
Apr 6, 2014, 04:03 PM
It gives 5PP + ~4% (I think?) strike resist.

KiddKon
Apr 6, 2014, 04:07 PM
Hmm alright thanks for the help, time to save up some Meseta.

Skyly
Apr 6, 2014, 04:12 PM
Just imagine when you do save up and buy the set it'll cost an arm and a leg to affix the set aha.

Vampy
Apr 6, 2014, 04:14 PM
It gives 5PP + ~4% (I think?) strike resist.

Oh that's not bad I can definitely work with that. I'd go white tail but I have too many sets I need to work on I am not willing to spend that much money on one piece. To then have to affix as well.

Alukard
Apr 6, 2014, 05:48 PM
Oh that's not bad I can definitely work with that. I'd go white tail but I have too many sets I need to work on I am not willing to spend that much money on one piece. To then have to affix as well.

I'd stick to the falz elder unit with 6pp for now. I don't really see why you'd want the 4% resist, are you planning to get hit?

Vampy
Apr 6, 2014, 05:51 PM
Not really but I haven't touched melee in about 5 months, and I have hope for fighter now in SH braver is okay but not my style.

KiddKon
Apr 6, 2014, 06:09 PM
Just imagine when you do save up and buy the set it'll cost an arm and a leg to affix the set aha.
Don't remind of those horrors, affixing gives me pains, it's worth it(sometimes) but it always takes so much out of you, and in the end you are left raging on an NPC just for doing his job.