PDA

View Full Version : Symbol Arts

BigFattyPlus
Apr 6, 2014, 10:28 PM
I was wondering how to make it. I found the program that's available on this site for making it, but I want to import just some pics in, but I am not sure how to get it done.

I try importing as block art and comes up pixlated. I try random, and nothing comes up.

I wanted to import my own set of squirrel-related arts.;

Sizustar
Apr 7, 2014, 04:04 AM
I was wondering how to make it. I found the program that's available on this site for making it, but I want to import just some pics in, but I am not sure how to get it done.

I try importing as block art and comes up pixlated. I try random, and nothing comes up.

I wanted to import my own set of squirrel-related arts.;

There is no importing

schnee4
Apr 7, 2014, 04:08 AM
most player dont want see annoying SA
absolutely no player want see ugly gaijin SA

btw-Niji
Apr 7, 2014, 05:26 AM
I agree!

oratank
Apr 7, 2014, 06:59 AM

most people don't want to see anything. they need to have fun with social content seriously

Courina
Apr 7, 2014, 07:47 AM
someone tell me that we could repli-create SA from picture using some kind overlay picture program for PC , so put the transparant version of pic we want on SA maker kit ingame then start working.

not sure what program since im not further askin (and im not artist myself too).

HIT0SHI
Apr 7, 2014, 08:03 AM
You could try to do that or you could just use a reference picture.
You could also try to make the "base" of the picture with only lines, like a sketch.

For example:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imgs.mi9.com/uploads/anime/3921/eureka-seven-sketch-of-a-girl_422_62634.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Then color it by adding those color shapes behind the lines and Ta-da! You're now an artist.

BigFattyPlus
Apr 7, 2014, 02:19 PM
You could try to do that or you could just use a reference picture.
You could also try to make the "base" of the picture with only lines, like a sketch.

For example:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imgs.mi9.com/uploads/anime/3921/eureka-seven-sketch-of-a-girl_422_62634.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Then color it by adding those color shapes behind the lines and Ta-da! You're now an artist.

How do I add colors and such? That's a good idea!

How would it be annoying!?

Zenobia
Apr 7, 2014, 02:49 PM
How would it be annoying!?

Think he is talking about any Gaijin edited ones that initially has Japanese written on them and also nude SA's.

HIT0SHI
Apr 7, 2014, 03:21 PM
How do I add colors and such? That's a good idea!
The thing about the Symbol Arts in PSO2 is that you never get to draw or paint.

You instead get these stickers to create stuff:
1.)Try to get a square or circle and change it to a desired color.
2.)Then there should be a option to put said sticker object behind stuff (in which you could add to in front as well).

Think he is talking about any Gaijin edited ones that initially has Japanese written on them and also nude SA's.
Really? I always thought it was the Japanese doing it due to the art style being all anime like lol

nathanielzor
Apr 7, 2014, 03:24 PM
Really? I always thought it was the Japanese doing it due to the art style being all anime like lol
God forbid that theres pervy lolicons in Japan. RIGHT?

Zenobia
Apr 7, 2014, 03:26 PM

No no what I meant was the English players takes the SA's that were originally made by the Japanese and do their own edit on them and putting them in English or w/e they put on them.

But yeah JP's do make all the ecchi and nude ones and cover them up via censors lol my bad for the confusion.

HIT0SHI
Apr 7, 2014, 03:33 PM
No no what I meant was the English players takes the SA's that were originally made by the Japanese and do their own edit on them and putting them in English or w/e they put on them.

But yeah JP's do make all the ecchi and nude ones and cover them up via censors lol my bad for the confusion.
Ah ok xD

God forbid that theres pervy lolicons in Japan. RIGHT?

Believe or not I ACTUALLY LIKE those SA's. Sure there Hentai SA's but there REALLY well done! I from time to time save those to dismantle them to see their "tricks" on how they were made.

My personal favorites being the Terminater "I'll be Back" one, with some of the hyper realistic ones like Sakai's "ONE MORE!" SA's.

UnLucky
Apr 7, 2014, 03:45 PM
The thing about the Symbol Arts in PSO2 is that you never get to draw or paint.

You instead get these stickers to create stuff:
1.)Try to get a square or circle and change it to a desired color.
2.)Then there should be a option to put said sticker object behind stuff (in which you could add to in front as well).

It's the weirdest thing and furthest from any drawing feature I've seen

All they had to do was steal an oekaki app

HIT0SHI
Apr 7, 2014, 03:50 PM
Or heck they could of just ripped off the Draw Something app:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.thewordfinder.com/drawsome.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]