PDA

View Full Version : Pso2 (JP) Customer support email?

LastImpulse
Apr 6, 2014, 10:55 PM
Anybody know the email or link for where i can submit a ticket to try to get unbanned? I was in a game with a Broomop hacker (didn't know until after the third TACO) and got banned shortly afterwards. No, i wasn't hacking too, just to clarify. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Zipzo
Apr 6, 2014, 11:05 PM
Anybody know the email or link for where i can submit a ticket to try to get unbanned? I was in a game with a Broomop hacker (didn't know until after the third TACO) and got banned shortly afterwards. No, i wasn't hacking too, just to clarify. Any and all help would be appreciated.

If you aren't in Japan you're screwed, unfortunately. Sorry. Sending them an e-mail will pretty much be a waste of time when you could just be making a new account.

Also some might find your story lacking, and relatively, SEGA would as well.

LastImpulse
Apr 6, 2014, 11:36 PM
Lacking? What else can i say other than I didn't do anything? I obviously didn't or I wouldn't be saying so.

final_attack
Apr 6, 2014, 11:46 PM
Try this (http://pso2.jp/players/support/)

I forgot which one. Google translate will help you.

Oh, and you must type it in Japanese. I already sent them 2 mail, and I got response for both of them.

Zipzo
Apr 6, 2014, 11:49 PM
Lacking? What else can i say other than I didn't do anything? I obviously didn't or I wouldn't be saying so.

The point is that out of adherence to the ToS they will likely not re-activate your account (whether you were hacking or not) based on the fact you're out of region. They turn a blind eye to you as a foreigner until they figure out you're involved with malicious acts (or can tie you to them in any way), then you're pretty much gone.

Zysets
Apr 6, 2014, 11:53 PM
Yeah, it's stated in the ToS that you shouldn't even be playing if you're a foreigner. They never act on that alone, but I'm sure they'll gladly ban you if they can find another reason to.

UnLucky
Apr 6, 2014, 11:59 PM

Well what happened during the quest, how did you not notice, how did you notice, did you report them when you found out?

Was it just forming a random group for TACOs? Which block? Did they say anything?

Probably none of that will help your support ticket, but at least it makes for an interesting thread!

Shinamori
Apr 7, 2014, 12:13 AM

You won't get support, so don't other. Answering in GoogleTranslate won't help either.

jooozek
Apr 7, 2014, 12:36 AM
SEGA stated that they will ban people who play with hackers
gg on playing through 3 maps with broomop :lol:

Edson Drake
Apr 7, 2014, 01:32 AM
Oh my what a rotten luck! This could happen to anyone. What if those three join up B10/11/12/13 DF runs? Will they ban everyone then?