PDA

View Full Version : Best outfit?

Bloothehegdehog
Apr 7, 2014, 07:51 PM
'Twas the night before Tuesday, and Bloo was looking for a thread, he searched for "best outfit" a couple hours before bed. With no obvious results in sight, he decided to make his own thread, to help with his plight. He called upon the people who decided to set foot in, and asked "which outfit is your favorite, and which would you throw in the bargain bin?"

I couldn't find a best outfit thread so I made one :-?. I wanted to know some opinions on which is everyone's favorite so I will start this off.
Male: Eren's Outfit
Female: Mikasa's outfit

Xaeris
Apr 7, 2014, 07:56 PM
Ballistic Coat has been my favorite from the beginning. It's impressive, considering it was in the very first scratch and has survived all of its competition. Sure, there's lots of other outfits I like a lot, but if you put a gun to my head and said that I'm allowed to only have one outfit in my inventory, it would win.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 7, 2014, 08:00 PM
punisher jacket in bright white(for flashiness, and it was a good combo back when i was stuck with the dio sigalga, and anyone who used a dio sigalgo knows that it didnt match with any costume really except for the punisher jacket snow, add in the blue flame eye accessory and it will match the blue lines on the dio sigalga color scheme as well) and dont forget the zamlord elegance + dio lacruica combo, again matches the weapon color scheme. Zamlord shadow with sharp cycler comes out as a nice combo as well. And finally, crouch repca is the all purpose costume. as you can see, matching costumes with the weapon is super important for me.

edit: for females, wedding dress, because i like mature married women ;)

BIG OLAF
Apr 7, 2014, 08:20 PM
Male: Eren's Outfit
Female: Mikasa's outfit

You really shouldn't be so transparent and obvious with your choices.

How about the best PSO2 outfits discussion only entail outfits from the Phantasy Star franchise, and not collaboration items? I think that's a swell idea. Mull that over and get back to us.

TehCubey
Apr 7, 2014, 08:21 PM
Weltraum. It's futuristic and cute without being too kawaii moe uguu.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 7, 2014, 08:29 PM
Okario pareo depending on choice of body paint (heels are nice~). Not really a product of sega.

F arks coat, also kinda depending on choice of body paint, though a little less dependent on it.

Gender pirate (have I mentioned I like heels?).

Rosentriem, though I kinda stopped using it since I got the okario pareo (nice heels too!). Not a PSO2 original.

Male costumes? What are those?

Enforcer MKV
Apr 7, 2014, 08:55 PM
Clearly it's the Dista parts.

*cough*

NoiseHERO
Apr 7, 2014, 08:59 PM
Male: Ark Winter Coat?

Female: Anything honey boo-boo wears.

HeartBreak301
Apr 7, 2014, 09:05 PM
Well given that my characters are casts, my selection is kind of narrowed.

Male: Arks Trainee Uniform
Female: Festa T with black shorts

Zenobia
Apr 7, 2014, 09:08 PM
Ballistic Coat, Rosentriem, soon to be Laia Repca.

Ballistic Coat Wins hands down all I wear.

strikerhunter
Apr 7, 2014, 09:09 PM
Males: sorry nothing.
Cast: I can't decide.
Females: Assassin Kuna's outfit which I forgot the name xP
Caseal:........Illumis legs/arms and...I'm forgetting the only body peace I actually like.
Collab: AoT uniforms.

relentless
Apr 7, 2014, 09:13 PM
School Swimsuit.

LK1721
Apr 7, 2014, 09:38 PM
There are quite a few really good outfits that fit different characters best, so I'll just list multiple?

Females: Personally for my RAmarl, I've stuck with some variety of Guard Wing and or Ballistic Coat since the game's launch.

Males: Chic Jaeger and Punish Jacket are pretty darn sharp every time I see them!

As for the bots, I'll just go by which sets I overall like the most instead of playing the mix-and-match game.

Caseal: Lamia, Ranks and Nono Schwantz are all fantastic sets on the right metal ladies.

Cast: I really dig the Sheriff, Drake, and Arao sets. They all create a very powerful silhouette.

Vintasticvin
Apr 7, 2014, 10:12 PM
Male: Esplendo Scholar

Female: Raid Sfida

Male and Female Casts I like most of the parts they have >_<

Angelo
Apr 7, 2014, 10:14 PM
Male: Arks Coat M. Looks awesome, but not something I'd have for my character.

Female: Flor Victoria. The elegance that comes with a dress without the impracticality for combat.

LordKaiser
Apr 7, 2014, 10:57 PM
Tomorrow will come the new school uniforms?

Mega Ultra Chicken
Apr 7, 2014, 11:03 PM
Male fleshies: Chic Jaeger. Space ponchos look surprisingly awesome. Also Ethan Repca.

Female fleshies: Either Navigator Dress for being futuristic formal wear with stylish diamond tights, or Emilia Repca because... I dunno. I'm not usually into miniskirts, but I like this outfit enough to want a male version of it.

...Or the Lady Butler outfit because butler coats look just as spiffy on women as they do on men.

Male Casts: The Joker set. For some reason, I'm a sucker for double-horned heads and pointed feet on a Cast.

Female Casts: The Lamia set. It's the most robot-like thing that a Caseal can wear, and it looks pretty imposing.

Coatl
Apr 7, 2014, 11:49 PM
Black Rappy Suit.

Nikoshae
Apr 8, 2014, 12:02 AM
Blitz Ace for male >.>

Drifting Fable
Apr 8, 2014, 12:19 AM
Hard to choose a single favorite. So here's pretty much "the" outfits that I cycle between these days. Anything with hoodies, trenchcoat/waistcoat trails, bulky/stylish lower body armor, sleeveless, the right kind of blue, or a combination of the above pretty much has my attention.

Heretic Lord/Queen's been my favorite outfit for the longest time. Ever since I saw it in the Getmhart trailer and picked up on the pattern that players would receive the same kind of outfits and gear that the NPCs where using; I've been preparing for the day it too would be released to the playerbase. I never realized it had high heels until much later, but it eventually grew on me kinda like SA2 soap shoes.

Heavy Scudo was my go-to outfit before Heretic, but still pretty solid today(especially the Sun version once recolored). Probably the most combat heavy designed apparel of what I wear, giving me PSO vibes occasionally. Hey, an outfit that actually looks like something fitting of being in a space military unit like we're supposed to be; how bout that shiz. I like the small jacket it sports(only wishing for more flowing physics on it) and the leg armor design is sweet. Despite the poster boy is an ol ranger, it gives me more a Hunter vibe or rather an armored warrior-esqe character with my equipment. I'd like to see an alternate variant later down the road like in the vein of Claris's outfit, without shoulder pads or arm armor out of personal tastes.

Judgement Coat was something I've been waiting to own on the official PSU servers but never came. Now I've got it in my favorite shade of blue effectively replacing even Heretic Lord for the time. I HAVE A BIONIC ARM! I love the overall color scheme and the textures of even the default color. And it goes great with my Wild Scarf I bring everywhere. The collar's kinda weirdly shaped making me wish it was more like a hoodie though.

Ethan Repca's also a favorite that I've been wanting since PSU(and probably one of the reason why I loved playing Ethan in EP1), but I'm still disappoint with how the hood part scales on a "small framed" body. It doesn't even look like it fits over the head to begin with. I would have also adored color changing properties, but alas.

Zelsius, the female version in particular really catches me eye for its leg armor. It reminded me of the Kabgara Hakama I used to sport in PSU. Made me pretty disappointed the male version was drastically modified even though its nice in its own right.

I also occasionally revisit the Close Quarters outfits for that psudo-PSO vibe, but it be nice to have the real thing some day in game.

Sanguine2009
Apr 8, 2014, 12:23 AM
Zelsius Crimson or Rosentreim Crimson are my favorites(the other color schemes are good too)

Chdata
Apr 8, 2014, 12:25 AM
セクシービキニウェア影

fla 86

on a male character

Gardios
Apr 8, 2014, 07:13 AM
I still think Close Quarters is one of the best costumes overall.

Zipzo
Apr 8, 2014, 07:39 AM
Haven't removed my student outfit from the Panzer 2012 collab since I released. Goes perfectly with wild muffler...and I have never been more pleased with my character since trying any other outfit.

Rin's (Fate Zero collab) school outfit has a comfortable 2nd place in my heart, and I'll be checking out the new student uniform coming out tomorrow, so well see if that shakes things up at all for me.

Before the school outfit I sported almost entirely the range of colors among the hafurihime set.

In terms of purely Phantasy Star related outfits? I don't like any of them really except for the very default female force one, the one colored a mix of dark purple and blue.

I don't know nor care of male outfits but one I see occasionally that I like is the ninja-like one with the red ribbon thingies sticking out of the back. It annoys me that females lack that outfit.

Rien
Apr 8, 2014, 07:45 AM
Distar Lady body, Lanx(?) arms, Najin leg, Bailarin (??) head.

I'm yet to find a better body, though I'm still waiting.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 8, 2014, 07:51 AM
Heretic Lord (black) and Last Argon. (dark blue)

aaaaaaand of course, the black suit.

males only.

Z-0
Apr 8, 2014, 07:55 AM
Baybarrel Series (male cast parts). They look incredibly badass.
Lamia Series (female cast parts). Read above.

I don't have any particular costumes I really "like" for fleshies, as nothing is particularly appealing, since it's just... clothes, if you know what I mean. I want to look badass, not like a shrine maiden or a school girl or a butterfly or like I'm at the beach. Valgiris and Gender Pirate almost make it, but fanservice.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 8, 2014, 08:02 AM
Male: Halloween duman suit, and the gi from street fighter Virtua Fighter.
Female: None of them so far, because fuck heels. But for now she's wearing the black medical outfit, or the Duman default suit.

mommy_cornelia
Apr 8, 2014, 08:27 AM
Neighbor Quartz + Underarmor = True Hunter Outfit :D
[SPOILER-BOX]http://o46.img-up.net/pso20140406f88.png
http://i20.img-up.net/pso2014040213a.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Friyn
Apr 8, 2014, 08:44 AM
My Top 3 would be:
#1 SnK outfit with 3DMG, I really love it. Finally we got a proper military uniform.
#2 Gender Pirates
#3 Rosetreims

I'm not really a big fan of all these lewd outfits or kimonos, not saying I don't like them, but I prefer uniform-like outfits.

Inazuma
Apr 8, 2014, 08:47 AM
The best outfits to me are green (obviously) and with as little actual clothing as possible. That's why I usually wear the green sexy bikini.

Gama
Apr 8, 2014, 09:09 AM
i like the punisher coat.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 8, 2014, 02:20 PM

*Whistles loudly*

Vintasticvin
Apr 8, 2014, 03:08 PM

Yeah, I can agree with on this cause once in a while I'll trade in my Caseal armors fumbling around which Neighbor Quartz to wear when I'm not in a Sfida or Heretic mood.

RollTheDice
Apr 8, 2014, 03:21 PM
Nothing is.

BIG OLAF
Apr 8, 2014, 04:09 PM

It's a shame you never, ever change out of it, though. Those clothes must smell.

*Whistles loudly*

Oh, stop it.

The best outfits to me are green (obviously) and with as little actual clothing as possible. That's why I usually wear the green sexy bikini.

Sure, but your character is a toddler, so...

Inazuma
Apr 8, 2014, 04:15 PM
Sure, but your character is a toddler, so...

The smaller your character, the more of your surrounding you can see. And if you compare my char to every other char in the game, she would be "normal" size. Your char, on the other hand, is a fucking giant.

Freshellent
Apr 8, 2014, 04:17 PM
what the fuck do you need to see in this game everything is auto aim and everything covers the whole screen anyway

goddammit

mommy_cornelia
Apr 8, 2014, 04:35 PM
It's a shame you never, ever change out of it, though. Those clothes must smell.
Well, I dunno about you, but cornelia does wash her clothes :X

gigawuts
Apr 8, 2014, 04:38 PM
The smaller your character, the more of your surrounding you can see. And if you compare my char to every other char in the game, she would be "normal" size. Your char, on the other hand, is a fucking giant.

Oh okay, I always just figured you were some sick pedo fuck

BIG OLAF
Apr 8, 2014, 04:38 PM
Well, I dunno about you, but cornelia does wash her clothes :X

So, she walks around in the nude? I can dig it.

mommy_cornelia
Apr 8, 2014, 04:39 PM
So, she walks around in the nude? I can dig it.

She does in the private of her home. :P

Bloothehegdehog
Apr 8, 2014, 04:48 PM
You really shouldn't be so transparent and obvious with your choices.

How about the best PSO2 outfits discussion only entail outfits from the Phantasy Star franchise, and not collaboration items? I think that's a swell idea. Mull that over and get back to us.

Oh noo!! I have an opinion that I like these AOT costumes than most of the costumes!! oh nooooo!!!
if you want to make a thread that says no collaboration items go ahead lol

BIG OLAF
Apr 8, 2014, 04:51 PM
Oh noo!! I have an opinion that I like these AOT costumes than most of the costumes!! oh nooooo!!!

Correct.

"What are your favorite PSO2 outfits?"

"The Attack on Titan outfits."

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/goofyface.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zyrusticae
Apr 8, 2014, 04:57 PM
My favorite outfit: The birthday suit.

Oh, you mean something in the game? Then the thing closest to the birthday suit available.

Until they add an actually good midriff-bicep-exposure outfit without ridiculous footwear, this will forever be my answer.

Also, I have no male characters, so I am automatically excluding myself from that category.

ReaperTheAbsol
Apr 8, 2014, 05:06 PM
I usually just put Hawk in his ヘレティックロード (recolored as black), and his アークスコートM影.
Sora wears her エーデルゼリン空 (recolored as black), オラキオドレス, スチューデントS・レプカ, クインティリーゼス影, and her アークスコートF影.

Zyrusticae
Apr 8, 2014, 05:07 PM
I still think Close Quarters is one of the best costumes overall.
Okay, I take back what I said about excluding myself from the male category: Yes, this IS the best outfit in the game at current.

Why there STILL isn't a female version is utterly beyond me.

Luv ya too, Wutzes.

Inazuma
Apr 8, 2014, 05:31 PM

Midori is 19 years old. Japanese adults who are short and thin are attractive to me so I made my char to look like that. But like I said before, part of the reason for her being minimum height is so I can see more of my surroundings.

Midori is a futanari, by the way.

gigawuts
Apr 8, 2014, 05:48 PM
Midori is 19 years old. Japanese adults who are short and thin are attractive to me so I made my char to look like that. But like I said before, part of the reason for her being minimum height is so I can see more of my surroundings.

I don't know if that last part is supposed to bother people, or

I mean

Giga is a loli schoolgirl's head on a genderless/bigendered robot body

Inazuma
Apr 8, 2014, 05:55 PM
I don't know if that last part is supposed to bother people, or

I mean

Giga is a loli schoolgirl's head on a genderless/bigendered robot body

Awesome. Gigawuts is your creation so he/she/it can be whatever you want, even if it appears to be something else.

I was serious about Midori being a futanari. Unfortunately the game only has options for male or female. I have asked Sega to officially add futanaris in all three of the player surveys. I'm not joking.

I have great interest in pretty much anything that blurs the line between genders, futanari being my favorite.

Rien
Apr 8, 2014, 06:01 PM
Okay, I take back what I said about excluding myself from the male category: Yes, this IS the best outfit in the game at current.

I prefer judgement coat

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 8, 2014, 06:09 PM

I'm out.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m088l6T0F71rqw7udo1_500.gif

BIG OLAF
Apr 8, 2014, 06:18 PM
I'm out.

Grab my hand, we can jump together.

gigawuts
Apr 8, 2014, 06:24 PM
Clothes to futanari in 5 pages

sure is phantasy star around here

Vintasticvin
Apr 8, 2014, 06:31 PM
I'm out.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m088l6T0F71rqw7udo1_500.gif

Grab my hand, we can jump together.

Why y'all hatin for? I'd happily accept Midori scrotum and bean bag :heartcookie:

yoshiblue
Apr 8, 2014, 06:33 PM
Fail to see the problem here.

On topic. Arks coat and Punish Jacket are always nice.

Sayara
Apr 8, 2014, 06:39 PM
Heretic Queen (or whatever the female gettamehard outfit is) or the Arks Winter F
but only if you got pantyhose. Cuz that goddamn skirt be too tiny

for men? Default Dewman

Apr 8, 2014, 06:48 PM
Cutie flower, Hafuri Maihime (crimson/mystery), Panis Repca, Miku...

Apr 8, 2014, 07:17 PM

futanari solidarity...

Natsu Nem
Apr 8, 2014, 07:23 PM
Three of my characters mostly wear the black and green Dewman outfit with black tights. I prefer having a minimalist, non-revealing, combat-practical appearance. Too bad no outfit pulls that off because there is always something ruining it, usually the heels. The female Dewman outfit is one of the worst offenders with those damned elevator heels. PSO outfits are generally cool concept, ruined by unnecessary heels.

If my GU tried performing acrobatic flips and agile movements, she would lose balance and fall on her ass because 90% of the female outfits in this game has heels.

CelestialBlade
Apr 8, 2014, 07:29 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img809/1158/qlup.jpg

Forever.

Bloothehegdehog
Apr 8, 2014, 08:12 PM

Forever.

Holy jesus what happened to her spine
also her outfit is pretty

Vetur
Apr 8, 2014, 11:51 PM
Fundoshi Style~

I personally really like the Kanagi Seikai, Himenagi Seikai, and Yoshino Tefura, and almost every modern-looking suit outfit... but that's not really futuristic/PSO style.

For guys, I like the Orakio Jacket, the upcoming school outfit, and would like the Calrassetic outfit if it didn't have weird pants.
In general I like male outfits that aren't clunky and keep a nice slim male's figure visible. You know, just like how almost every female costume is.

For females, I pretty much like everything that is cute, dressy, and not too gaudy/sexy. Basically clothes you'd dress a cute doll or your young daughter with(no lolicon).

WildarmsRE5
Apr 9, 2014, 02:16 AM

Forever.kinda reminds me of. . . . Cocona! right, Cocona!

Great Pan
Apr 9, 2014, 04:59 AM
Male: Fundoshi Style with a horsehead

Female: Anything goes

CelestialBlade
Apr 9, 2014, 10:26 AM
kinda reminds me of. . . . Cocona! right, Cocona!
The one and only~ *Oil Brink Supremacy*

Ballistic Coat and Heartbreaker are pretty awesome too.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 10, 2014, 02:51 AM
oh, that SIG, finally noticed it. makes sense now to me.

chaoko99
Apr 10, 2014, 05:25 PM
what good "affordable" (I lack money for arks cash) outfits are there, that look practical/ look like they could take a hit?

Cyron Tanryoku
Apr 10, 2014, 05:32 PM
Zelsius

Ballistic Coat is trash

I'm not counting Special Costumes either

Nitro Vordex
Apr 10, 2014, 05:35 PM
without ridiculous footwear,
I am certain that Sega does not know how to actually do this.