PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Discussion Thread While The Servers Are Down

Lostbob117
Apr 8, 2014, 09:42 PM
Hey there! How was your week on pso2? Did you get that weapon or unit you always wanted? Did you defeat Dudu once again? Or did you light your dick on fire? Let's hear it.

For me, I didn't play much this week. I leveled my Fighter up once, that's all really.

LK1721
Apr 8, 2014, 09:43 PM
I've been working on leveling up my new character, I'm very surprised at how fast and easy it is to get from 1-40 now.

Geez, I remember it being a pain to get to level 20 when the game first launched.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 8, 2014, 09:44 PM
Glad that SNK lobby is gone.

League touched me in bad ways.

There was no safety word.

Leather makes me sweaty.

Never going back.

Lostbob117
Apr 8, 2014, 09:44 PM
I've been working on leveling up my new character, I'm very surprised at how fast and easy it is to get from 1-40 now.

Geez, I remember it being a pain to get to level 20 when the game first launched.

I should try to level my force up at some time.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 8, 2014, 09:45 PM
i lit my dick on fire

Edit: but to be serious, I got yet another useless 11 star bow that drops from mal moth I think? (Where is my katanaaa??) checking the swiki, I can read Chinese and due to it similarity with Japanese characters, I was able to guess a few of the words? I think it has judgement time on it.

Arksenth
Apr 8, 2014, 09:47 PM
SCHOOLBOY UNIFORM THIS WEEK.

YES.

TIME TO LIVE OUT ALL MY ENGLISH BOARDING SCHOOL FANTASIES.

ONLINE.

ON SPACE BARBIES ONLINE 2.

WHOOOOOOOO.

The Walrus
Apr 8, 2014, 09:49 PM
i keep forgetting it's tuesday

milranduil
Apr 8, 2014, 09:50 PM
Log on for tacos, check 5s market, log off.

Zysets
Apr 8, 2014, 09:56 PM
So I got myself a shop pass and sold my "Ultra-Hard Blades" among other items, such as costumes, and now I'm finally getting the Karen Repca I've wanted for the longest time, as well as other stuff. I'm pretty excited for it, I always liked Karen's outfit. I just never wanted to buy the Premium pack just to get that one item, as none of the other included item codes really got to me.

Edson Drake
Apr 8, 2014, 09:56 PM
Tuesday is such a waste, damn I always forget maintenance.

Takatsuki
Apr 8, 2014, 09:58 PM
i keep forgetting it's tuesday

http://youtu.be/E2ad2-Mlcis?t=18s

Enforcer MKV
Apr 8, 2014, 09:58 PM
Eh, with En and Violet both capped, I got my Dewman HU/FI Melphina to 55/55. Now to get my FO/TE Aurroris to 55/55. She's 45/45 right now. Motivation and energy waning.

Working two jobs is tough, Bleh. Not a lot of free time..

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 8, 2014, 10:00 PM
Tuesday is such a waste, damn I always forget maintenance.

Your avatar reminded me.

I ran into Marlena in lilipa tunnels (bow wielding poster girl for the deluxe package).

I guess it's a safe assumption to say alis shows up on naberius, marlena on lilipa, and the guy on vopal I guess... or did everyone already know that?

pkemr4
Apr 8, 2014, 10:04 PM
got arao cylinder to lvl 3 latent just need to +10 it again and then affix it >_> (then wait for mag to reach lvl 120+ to equip it)

BIG OLAF
Apr 8, 2014, 10:07 PM
A little bummed that the schoolgirl swimsuit is pretty similar to the athletic swimwear we already have, but hey, another barefoot outfit so whatevz.

Also, samurai armor is the first cool non-special outfit we've had in a long while.

pkemr4
Apr 8, 2014, 10:11 PM
barefoot is best feet

Evangelion X.XX
Apr 8, 2014, 10:13 PM
Just yesterday, I created a BRdeuwoman on my 2nd character slot just so I can check out if Ship 2 B-20 really is indeed the 9th Circle of Hell in all of PSO2.

In all honesty, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean I see a few people chatting here and there; some people asking for advice (about OE vs. Shunka or something....), AFK'ers, and yes... one player asked others if they wanted to "check out his body" or whatever... so yeah. But overall, it wasn't complete and utter chaotic-HELL as some of the posts on this forum made it out to be.

I must confess though that I checked out SHIP 2 B-20 around 2:00 a.m. PST (5:00 a.m. EST), so perhaps this isn't prime-time for English speakers, meaning that I came at the wrong time to enjoy the "freak-show"?

I must say though, since I barely transferred yesterday and I'm at like level 17.... I haven't had the opportunity yet to pug an EQ on Ship 2; I think this should be an interesting experience in the future provided I that I actually decide to make use of this character; my main character is on Ship 7 with 3500+ hours.

Zysets
Apr 8, 2014, 10:14 PM
A little bummed that the schoolgirl swimsuit is pretty similar to the athletic swimwear we already have, but hey, another barefoot outfit so whatevz.

Also, samurai armor is the first cool non-special outfit we've had in a long while.

I sort of wish the female samurai armor was more like the male counterpart, and not just the upper body parts and thigh highs, but it's still cool so I won't complain.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 8, 2014, 10:25 PM
barefoot is best feet

I'm part of the 4 inch stiletto against space clogs coalition.

Join us today and get a free rosentriem, okario pareo/dress, or gender pirate and help bring down the evils of footwear fashion disasters of raid sfida, and many other space clogs (sexy bikini excluded).

Xaeris
Apr 8, 2014, 10:29 PM
See, Raid Sfida could compete with Ballistic Coat if it weren't for two things. One, those shoes. Like, an outfit with cleats makes sense, but why do they have to be safety cone yellow? Two, if you have a darker skinned character, the skin below her neck will be noticeably lighter than the skin above it.

Example: [spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/Ibn5Z4u.jpg[/spoiler-box]

BIG OLAF
Apr 8, 2014, 10:31 PM
barefoot is best feet

That's right, son.

I sort of wish the female samurai armor was more like the male counterpart, and not just the upper body parts and thigh highs, but it's still cool so I won't complain.

Well, you know SEGA. There's always gotta be something with every outfit. At least it's not like the Raid Sfida, with its crusty macaroni n' cheese shoes. The hell is going on there?

cheapgunner
Apr 8, 2014, 10:36 PM
Im hoping the new grande pa is infinity fire but with homing. That, and il megid being particularly strong for sanctum since it'll drop in Ruins or City.

Zysets
Apr 8, 2014, 10:39 PM
At least it's not like the Raid Sfida, with its crusty macaroni n' cheese shoes. The hell is going on there?

They look like bad futuristic crocs, and crocs are already pretty bad.

Vintasticvin
Apr 8, 2014, 10:45 PM
Not much is going here just going over, editing and selecting some good screenies to post while listening to music and eagerly waiting for the oh so lovely spring lobby to go live.

Zipzo
Apr 8, 2014, 10:47 PM
I'm actually really anticipating on gettin' the female samurai and school outfit. I like the look of both and I'll be trying out their viability on my character soon as the servers go up.

EvilMag
Apr 8, 2014, 11:16 PM
I leveled up my shrimp.

yoshiblue
Apr 8, 2014, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa_HT9vQiLw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa_HT9vQiLw

Kheben
Apr 8, 2014, 11:18 PM
I only just got the game setup yesterday, go figure. Looking forward to playing some more though. Been way too long since I touched PSO or PSU. @_@

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 8, 2014, 11:26 PM
I only just got the game setup yesterday, go figure. Looking forward to playing some more though. Been way too long since I touched PSO or PSU. @_@

Welcome to braver star online 2: the shunka-ing

Kheben
Apr 8, 2014, 11:35 PM
Welcome to braver star online 2: the shunka-ing

Heh, I've seen comments on how they're pretty crazy right now. Personally, I don't really pay it much mind since a) I've got the entire game to go through as it is, and b) I'm not overly worried about being optimal even if/when I do get to the end. Usually these games always have some crazy combo/class but if you play well and don't die it really doesn't matter unless you're playing with jerks who love to complain... in which case why are you playing with jerks in the first place? ^^

I just hope I can have some fun with it and maybe meet some people to play with. I don't mind being alone at first while I'm learning the basics but things get a bit dull if you're always soloing.

Vetur
Apr 9, 2014, 12:01 AM
Heh, I've seen comments on how they're pretty crazy right now. Personally, I don't really pay it much mind since a) I've got the entire game to go through as it is, and b) I'm not overly worried about being optimal even if/when I do get to the end. Usually these games always have some crazy combo/class but if you play well and don't die it really doesn't matter unless you're playing with jerks who love to complain... in which case why are you playing with jerks in the first place? ^^

I just hope I can have some fun with it and maybe meet some people to play with. I don't mind being alone at first while I'm learning the basics but things get a bit dull if you're always soloing.

I agree, people should let each other be what they want. I find this game is actually fun to fight in unlike other MMOs, so it doesn't matter how slow/fast I level.
I do have a braver, but I have no idea what this Shunka everyone talks about is, and I just like it for the weapons really. I actually really like forces, and have been leveling my force character too lately. The launcher on ranger is super fun too, even though it seems unfavorable by others. Well I don't see a reason not to use it yet, since I'm still low level.
The game can get lonely if you solo too much, though. XD I'm sure you will find friends on any ship though. There's English-speaking players probably on every ship, just not as much as say 2. You can probably search on the visiphone for teams with "English" under "Comment".

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 9, 2014, 12:14 AM
I do have a braver, but I have no idea what this Shunka everyone talks about is, and I just like it for the weapons really.

65/65 newearl hu/br with a 50 element susanoguren, ~2100 s atk unbuffed

My shunka (lvl16) on a non weakpoint/weak element is 12-13k on the stab, 19-20k overhead slashes x2, ~20k+ x2 on the final slash while closing distance.

It's nearly 100k damage in 4 separate fast attacks for only 30pp in my gear.

It's so stupid that I came up with the notion that fury stance damage boost was being applied twice because the damage couldn't possibly be intended.

Arksenth
Apr 9, 2014, 12:14 AM
New scratch is out.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20140409/

Rakurai
Apr 9, 2014, 12:59 AM
I'm going to assume that new rod is going to have the latent that boosts light damage, since element boosting latents seem to be a trend among the 11* rods at the moment, and it seems like the most obvious choice based on its appearance.

I also have no idea what bio weapon I want to get now. I was planning on getting the talis, but now I'm reconsidering due to the new FO skill that's coming out...

tuxdude143
Apr 9, 2014, 01:02 AM
Still down... So annoying!!!

Skyly
Apr 9, 2014, 01:08 AM
Game usually goes about up 12-1ish usually.

NoiseHERO
Apr 9, 2014, 01:14 AM
Dumb.

tuxdude143
Apr 9, 2014, 01:25 AM
Son of a...

strikerhunter
Apr 9, 2014, 01:26 AM
Hmmmm......how to sum up my past week on PSO2.....ah I know:

-I spent 9mil on affixing stuffs for my Te/Fo.
-I also got that Quartz 11* DS which instantly sold for 7mil before realizing I could had added power III (it came with quartz soul) and sold it for even more.

Vintasticvin
Apr 9, 2014, 01:34 AM
Hmmmm......how to sum up my past week on PSO2.....ah I know:

-I spent 9mil on affixing stuffs for my Te/Fo.
-I also got that Quartz 11* DS which instantly sold for 7mil before realizing I could had added power III (it came with quartz soul) and sold it for even more.

Whoa chill out Arksenth Jr xD

Sparzyle
Apr 9, 2014, 01:35 AM
My Week:

Spent 1,2m I earned on TAs on aesthesic stuff...twice

Also bought a bunch of 7/11 uniforms in order to recycle them for a Color Change Ticket just to realize these aren't AC items...

So if anyone wants a male 7/11 uniform feel free to buy one at my shop lol

Zipzo
Apr 9, 2014, 01:39 AM
My Week:

Also bought a bunch of 7/11 uniforms in order to recycle them for a Color Change Ticket just to realize these aren't AC items...

Just buy one single Rappy suit for like 600k if you need a color change pass.

Vintasticvin
Apr 9, 2014, 01:42 AM
My Week:

Welcome to the side show of suck xD Need a Anti to heal that burn you got? As for my week lessee Got my trial AQ quest (yet to be done), Had a trip down PSO2 High. dicking around like always, Clearing whatever COs I'm able to handle on my own, getting lectured by my team for always Lone Wolfing, Stalking others, raiding rooms, Going to wild sexy parties but then leaving cause I don't feel right, Send my Mini Partner out collecting crap for Franka... Thats about it, nothing productive really =/

strikerhunter
Apr 9, 2014, 01:51 AM
Whoa chill out Arksenth Jr xD

Wait what? I don't even ask others to buy dolly's of me nor I'm apart of PSO-W High School nor do I think I'm a pretty girl. Arks help!

Vintasticvin
Apr 9, 2014, 01:59 AM
Wait what? I don't even ask others to buy dollys of me nor I'm apart of PSO-W High School nor do I think I'm a pretty girl. Arks help!

Say whaaaa? I don't ask others to buy my dolls but I do show them if they are interested in having dolls made of them, Yes I will agree on thinking I'm pretty even you said so yourself, and I hope they bring their A game cause my canons are ready to unload on them.

Zipzo
Apr 9, 2014, 02:00 AM
Guys, please, this type of conversation attracts him.

Sparzyle
Apr 9, 2014, 02:07 AM
Just buy one single Rappy suit for like 600k if you need a color change pass.
That was the most confident choice but I saw these 30-31k costumes and it seemed like a cheaper way to get that ticket

I should go hunt some rares instead of focusing on aestethics like I always do...^^;

Crystal_Shard
Apr 9, 2014, 02:13 AM
That was the most confident choice but I saw these 30-31k costumes and it seemed like a cheaper way to get that ticket

I should go hunt some rares instead of focusing on aestethics like I always do...^^;

The price should have warned you. AC exchangeable items always go for 100k minimum.

Week was pretty uneventful. Was mostly passing time till the new scratch came out.

Vetur
Apr 9, 2014, 02:19 AM

600k is so much. D: If I had a Rappy suit, I would wear it instead. :(
I'd feel way too bad to exchange something cute/expensive like that.

Zipzo
Apr 9, 2014, 02:23 AM

I hate to bring this down on you...but 600k is practically pocket change for likely a strong majority of the player base at the level cap :/

milranduil
Apr 9, 2014, 02:28 AM

600k is 1 taco set. That's an hour of effort tops.

Shinamori
Apr 9, 2014, 02:31 AM
I got a 11* Quartz DS with Quartz soul and spent a lot try to make Quartz Fodders.

Z-0
Apr 9, 2014, 02:34 AM
Maintenance extended for 2 hours.

Xaeris
Apr 9, 2014, 02:36 AM
Well, hell.

Rien
Apr 9, 2014, 02:38 AM
Zaraki Kenpachi voice. I get the feeling I might have to turn voices down or off soon

Vetur
Apr 9, 2014, 02:38 AM
Aw, was hoping to play soon, but maybe I will be spending most of my waking hours left just browsing the forums or something.

Z-0
Apr 9, 2014, 03:01 AM
Zaraki Kenpachi voice. I get the feeling I might have to turn voices down or off soon
You do realise that his VA has been in the game since the very start as Jean and Jig... ? I've been using a voice ticket by him since October 2012.

Unless it's something to do with this specific voice (never watched Bleach).

mctastee
Apr 9, 2014, 03:02 AM
SCHOOLBOY UNIFORM THIS WEEK.

YES.

TIME TO LIVE OUT ALL MY ENGLISH BOARDING SCHOOL FANTASIES.

ONLINE.

ON SPACE BARBIES ONLINE 2.

WHOOOOOOOO.
God damn it, Arksenth!

tuxdude143
Apr 9, 2014, 03:06 AM
AUGH!! Servers are still down!!!!

Kondibon
Apr 9, 2014, 03:07 AM
Zaraki Kenpachi voice. I get the feeling I might have to turn voices down or off soonIt's not like you can ever hear other player's voices well unless they're right on top of you AND in your party anyway.

Skyly
Apr 9, 2014, 03:08 AM
Extended maintenance!

sns07
Apr 9, 2014, 03:08 AM
I went for a walk

Kondibon
Apr 9, 2014, 03:09 AM
Chengeover Code: maintenance!

ftfy:wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Apr 9, 2014, 03:35 AM
It's not like you can ever hear other player's voices well unless they're right on top of you AND in your party anyway.
Or they're mine. Because mine is manly.

Rien
Apr 9, 2014, 03:53 AM
You do realise that his VA has been in the game since the very start as Jean and Jig... ? I've been using a voice ticket by him since October 2012.

Unless it's something to do with this specific voice (never watched Bleach).

It sounds more like Zaraki Kenpachi's voice. I know his VA has been around, they just didn't sound this much like him.

Tomo-Kinji
Apr 9, 2014, 04:53 AM
Extended maintenance!

Looking forward to another extended maintenance because "game balance" :-?

Enforcer MKV
Apr 9, 2014, 03:02 PM
I'm part of the 4 inch stiletto against space clogs coalition.

Join us today and get a free rosentriem, okario pareo/dress, or gender pirate and help bring down the evils of footwear fashion disasters of raid sfida, and many other space clogs (sexy bikini excluded).

[Because I feel the need to post on this]

Talking from the point of view of using those outfits with heels as means to recruit and yet you're talking about bringing an END to footwear disasters.

I'm sensing a disconnect here.

Anyway, carry on.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 9, 2014, 03:23 PM
[Because I feel the need to post on this]

Talking from the point of view of using those outfits with heels as means to recruit and yet you're talking about bringing an END to footwear disasters.

I'm sensing a disconnect here.

Anyway, carry on.

Stilettos, and heels are not footwear disasters!

They make for long, sexy legs, and it is a display of true skill to stomp darkers in impractically sexy footwear!

Clogs, and crocs are just... stupid!

Ursula's look: awesome!

Default PSPO2 human female look: awesome!

Raid sfida: a tragedy from the ankle down that ruins that costume instantly!

Enforcer MKV
Apr 9, 2014, 03:27 PM
Stilettos, and heels are not footwear disasters!

They make for long, sexy legs, and it is a display of true skill to stomp darkers in impractically sexy footwear!

Clogs, and crocs are just... stupid!

Ursula's look: awesome!

Default PSPO2 human female look: awesome!

Raid sfida: a tragedy from the ankle down that ruins that costume instantly!

The only tragedy here is that Sega can't make a single female outfit without making the feet something utterly moronic...

Walkure
Apr 9, 2014, 03:55 PM
Four inch stiletto heels? Join the glorious five inch master race.

gigawuts
Apr 9, 2014, 03:59 PM
This discussion is doing things to me that you people can't even imagine.

BIG OLAF
Apr 9, 2014, 04:29 PM
The only tragedy here is that Sega can't make a single female outfit without making the feet something utterly moronic...

Which is why there just shouldn't be any shoes, ever!

Walkure
Apr 9, 2014, 04:30 PM
But the foot model looks weird.

BIG OLAF
Apr 9, 2014, 04:32 PM
Yes it does, but I can deal.

Sanguine2009
Apr 9, 2014, 07:09 PM
we need more footwear like the ones on the engage outfit, i want my sharp pointy feet armor!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 9, 2014, 07:14 PM
we need more footwear like the ones on the engage outfit, i want my sharp pointy feet armor!

Only passable if the rest of the character can convince me she's a robot girl (medium legs are alright with me).

Also, ironically, the best shaped/sized heels I've seen so far in game are caseal legs (alice reaper). It could just do without the... spikes.