PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 All new 8 Skill coming 4/23!?

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 03:55 AM
Hunter Skill: Fury Gear Boost
- Only work if Main class is Hu
- Only work when Fury Stance is activated
- Increase Gear raising amount of Sword, Wire Lance and Partisan

Fighter: Critical Strike
- 5 Level max
- Only work when Main class if Fi
- Trigger the chance of Critical Strike
- Lv.1 Power+3%/Critical rate+3%
- Lv.5 Power+15%/Critical Rate+15%

Ranger: Sharp Shooter
- 5 Level
- Only work when Main class is Ranger
- Range(Not sure the range needed) attack power % will raise
- Lv.1 - 5%
- Lv.5 - 20%

Gunner: High Time
- Only work when Main class is Gu
- Affect the skill Show time
- Damage bonus is applied, until damage is taken by the player

Force: Element Conversion
- Only work when Main class if Fo
- The bonus will be mainly applied when the element of the weapon match the element of the tech
- The element damage bonus is added to the Technique
- Element Damage bonus will be effected to the element bonus on the weapon
- Even if the element doesn't match, there will be a small bonus applied
- Lv.1 - 30%
- Lv.5 - 50%

Techer: Long Time Assist
- Main class must be Techer
- The time of Deband and Shift is extended
- Using it with Extend Assist, is possible to reach the upper limit suppoert effect of 180 second.

Braver: Counter Edge (Katana)
- Skill can be used as a sub-class
- Only Counter Edge activate with Just Guard
- The Shockwave/sword wave from Counter Attack gets a boost in power
- The Shockwave/sword wave can now penetrate enemy and not disappear when hitting one

Braver: Rapid Shoot Advance (Bow)
- Sub-class can be used
- Only effect the skill Rapid Shoot
- Rapid Shoot recast time is shortened
- Normal attack PP recovery amount increased

Source
http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2014/04/140409a.html

I only play Fo/Te, so if I get any of the other class wrong, please correct me.

Takatsuki
Apr 9, 2014, 04:04 AM
So basically... Fighter gets more useless crap on it's skill tree...

When is FI gonna get anything decent besides the stances?

Rakurai
Apr 9, 2014, 04:05 AM
Hooray for Satellite Cannon becoming more OP then it already was.

I already know that Techer skill will mostly likely be useless just from the name, though.

UnLucky
Apr 9, 2014, 04:05 AM
Even in the case of "different attributes", attributes and weapon techniques is there a small amount of damage bonus.
what WHAT

UMVC3_Wolverine
Apr 9, 2014, 04:06 AM
So the hu skill is only a rapid way of building gear? lol

That sounds kinda lame. I'm guessing it's only worth 1 point?

UnLucky
Apr 9, 2014, 04:08 AM
Oh man if this is true, High Time increases damage (during Showtime) while not taking damage.

RIP GM

Rien
Apr 9, 2014, 04:09 AM
High Time: During Showtime, increase damage dealt until damage is taken
Techer: Long Time Assist: Basically an adrenaline copy.
Braver: Counter Edge (Katana): When performing a Counter-Attack, release a flying wave. It will fly through multiple enemies and deals more damage than a regular counter.
Rapid Shoot Advance (Bow): Decreases Rapid Shoot's recast time. Also increases PP recovered by normal shots during Rapid Shoot.

I... don't know what to make of this.

Rakurai
Apr 9, 2014, 04:10 AM
Rapid Shoot Advance sounds like something that's actually worth taking.

High Time was a good move to make people actually consider going down the Showtime tree.

Long Time Assist is just...why? If they'd make Shifta and Deband better, then it might be useful, but as it stands, it's probably going to be another skill you drop one point into then forget about it, considering how messed up the gains from leveling skills typically are.

UnLucky
Apr 9, 2014, 04:12 AM
It better be under Rapid Shoot Mastery or so help me

Rien
Apr 9, 2014, 04:16 AM
Depending on the range, I'd pick up Counter Edge so I can forever counter ranged attacks.

It's like the one thing I've always wanted to do: return JG damage on a ranged attack.

landman
Apr 9, 2014, 04:19 AM
What's the point of sub class if the skill only works on main class? I can't complain much as I play as FO/TE... but I'm glad I didn't waste a single meseta in increasing the attribute of my Elysium, and I will only equip that weapon if the next lvl cap allows me to as TE/FO.

Edit: I see in the skill tree photos they are all stand alone skills, so maybe that's why they are first class only.

Ouranos
Apr 9, 2014, 04:23 AM
Rapid Shoot Advance sounds like something that should've been a fix instead of a new skill.

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 04:23 AM
So...Braver's skill can work with subclass...Hu/Br can use Counter Edge with other weapon?

Macman
Apr 9, 2014, 04:24 AM
Oh man if this is true, High Time increases damage (during Showtime) while not taking damage.

RIP GM

What self respecting gunner would invest in Showtime??

Rien
Apr 9, 2014, 04:29 AM
So...Braver's skill can work with subclass...Hu/Br can use Counter Edge with other weapon?

No, Katana Counter Attack only.

I re-read Counter Edge, and it goes through multiple enemies

Katana king of melee aoe

deahamlet
Apr 9, 2014, 04:30 AM
What self respecting gunner would invest in Showtime??

The ones saving towers by pulling Ragne from humping the towers.

Rien
Apr 9, 2014, 04:33 AM
You realize it's much easier to heel stab for higher damage than invest into showtime, right?

Showtime's radius is really small...

Zorafim
Apr 9, 2014, 04:37 AM
It looks like critical strike boosts your damage by half a percent per skill point added. That's decent if you have nothing else to spec into, I guess. If you go for a full crit spec, you'll have a +55% chance to crit (plus whatever base is), which would mean 8% additional damage.
Not all that great.

Force and Ranger's look really great, though. Ranger's probably isn't all that great while soloing, but a passive 20% boost while doing what you're supposed to be doing seems pretty nice. And that 25% boost to a specific element seems great for element spec'd forces. I feel bad for elitists, though.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 9, 2014, 04:43 AM
What self respecting gunner would invest in Showtime??those who went to get the PP boost so they can spam Elder Rebellion in the air more times than normal.

Sanguine2009
Apr 9, 2014, 04:47 AM
aaaaand yet another techer skill that is utter shit, not sure if its a good thing im not surprised and was expecting this or not?

UnLucky
Apr 9, 2014, 04:54 AM
With any luck you would only need 1 SP in each of EA and the new skill to get 120s buffs in one cast.

Now we just need a buff worth applying

Nitro Vordex
Apr 9, 2014, 04:54 AM
*see Fighter skill*
http://olivethepeople.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/the-office-gif.gif

SakuRei
Apr 9, 2014, 04:55 AM
Braver: Counter Edge (Katana)
- Skill can be used as a sub-class
- Only Counter Edge activate with Just Guard
- The Shockwave/sword wave from Counter Attack gets a boost in power
- The Shockwave/sword wave can now penetrate enemy and not disappear when hitting one

*reads how it functions* Ohoooooooooh~ I know what you did there SEGA. (<~< )
Except it doesn't give out a stun ailment.
"NO RETREAT!!"

[SPOILER-BOX]http://youtu.be/oOSg_ezIlWg?t=5s[/SPOILER-BOX]

Xaeris
Apr 9, 2014, 05:06 AM
Ah ha ha, wow, Techer got boned compared to everyone else. And naturally, the Braver master race gets two new skills. I'll give High Time a try, it's not like I don't have Gunner trees to spare on experimentation.

I think the Fighter skill is getting a little more hate than it deserves. It may turn out to be deceptively good. All Double Saber PAs come with a 110% Dex modifier out of the box, you can stick some points in Wise Stance Critical, and the skill itself boosts crit chance. Mix it all together, and Deadly Archer comes out ahead. Though, +15% damage is pretty weak, considering it only works on critical hits. Edit: Ah, nevermind, math's been done. Oh well.

Walkure
Apr 9, 2014, 05:07 AM
Looking at FI's new skill:
Let's say someone has 1250 attack outside their weapon, 700 from their weapon (Tdagger or Dsaber) at 50 element, 250 mob DEF or so.

Let's just standardize maximum damage pre-modifier as X. Let's find out how much noncrit damage is in comparison to X real quick:

Maximum Damage: (1250+700*(100%+50%)-250)/5*M=2050 /5*M= 1.0 X
Minimum Damage: (1250+700*(100%-10%+50%)-250)/5*M=1980 /5*M= 0.966X
Average Damage: (1980+2050)/2/5*M=2015 /5*M= 0.983X

Let's consider Critical Strike to not having Critical Strike, with no other factors. Without Critical Strike, you have a 5% chance of skipping variance and doing maximum damage (X) and 95% chance of having variance lower damage (effectively 0.983X)

So, average damage with criticals included would be:
5%*X+95%*0.983X=0.984X

Amazing. Without the rounding in excel this amounts to not even a tenth of a percent difference from the average while just ignoring criticals entirely.

Now, let's look at WITH Critical Strike. You have a 5%+15% = 20% chance of dealing 1.15X damage with your modified critical strikes. You'll have an 80% chance of dealing the unmodified, variance-reduced 0.983X. So, the average would be:

20%*1.15X+80%*0.983X=1.016X

The difference, in percentage, being (1.016/0.984)-100%= 3.31% more damage, on average. This is just comparing at minimum critical levels; improvement increases as baseline critical % improves. Practically nobody stacks critical hit rates because they can get more of an increase from other options.

final_attack
Apr 9, 2014, 05:24 AM
But, isn't ShowTime is 30s active and 60s cd (30s downtime)? :wacko:

I hope Sega can make the cd 30s, but I don't think they will ..... At least, remove that fist bump please :wacko:

Now, let's just see where they put that High Time.

Uncle_bob
Apr 9, 2014, 05:25 AM
Braver Master Race comes out on top once again.

UnLucky
Apr 9, 2014, 05:29 AM
5SP for 3% more damage... Better than PP Slayer!

Well, including the +7% from Fury Crit, it becomes 4%. Max that and it's 6%. Grab Brave Crit and it's 9%.

So as long as you're not sacrificing real skills, it's not a completely terrible idea to get some crit. Considering PP Slayer costs 19 SP for ~10% conditional damage that doesn't scale with your equipment, a 20 SP investment for 60% chance of 15% damage doesn't look so bad.

On any other class, it would be a complete joke. Luckily, it's Fighter main only.

Walkure
Apr 9, 2014, 05:41 AM
You're right, at 70cap it'll be worth getting over PP Slayer! I doubt it being as useful in 65cap, but still! :-o

Why do such fun weapons have to be connected to such a shit skill tree?

Ordy
Apr 9, 2014, 06:07 AM
- Range(Not sure the range needed) attack power % will raise
- Lv.1 - 5%
- Lv.5 - 20%

Sega is so retarded, Rangers really didn't need that =_=

20% Attack on: Impact Slider, Cluster Bullet, Satellite Cannon, Additional Bullet, Divine Launcher, Concentrate One ... I'm already one shooting everything now, can't even think about the damage at lv70+sharp shooter.

UnLucky
Apr 9, 2014, 06:13 AM
Well I'm hoping it would only be in effect at the point where there's a damage drop off to begin with. Still more than breaks even, I'm sure.

What I'm more concerned about is Ra/Gu using all-class TMGs (or GMs)

HIT0SHI
Apr 9, 2014, 06:21 AM
What I'm more concerned about is Ra/Gu using all-class TMGs (or GMs)

And that's exactly what I'm gonna do! c:

Ordy
Apr 9, 2014, 06:41 AM
GU is dead after S-Roll nerf, keep that in mind

Kondibon
Apr 9, 2014, 06:46 AM
GU is dead after S-Roll nerf, keep that in mindI was gonna respond with a gif, instead I'm just gonna ask you what makes you think that?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 9, 2014, 06:49 AM
you mean Gunter is dead, I'm pretty sure the nerf is 50%.

Xaelouse
Apr 9, 2014, 06:50 AM
Techer still the butt of all the jokes I see
but really the only good thing is fury gear boost for sword mains imo

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 06:51 AM

There has been no information released on how the tweak/nerf to Br Shunka and Gu S-roll will be implemented.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 9, 2014, 06:53 AM
I'm saying 50% from my assumptions.

Kondibon
Apr 9, 2014, 06:56 AM
Even if it was dropped down to 20% it would still be good considering it's only 9 points total.

Ordy
Apr 9, 2014, 06:59 AM
I was gonna respond with a gif, instead I'm just gonna ask you what makes you think that?

Why are Gunners OP?
Because of S-roll.
What is Sega going to nerf?
S-roll.

S-Roll not OP anymore, Gunner not a FOTM class, Gunner is dead. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

final_attack
Apr 9, 2014, 07:04 AM
As long as it's not too under-powered (even back then when it's first implemented, they're still not under-powered for me), I'll still make GU as my main ..... well, I've been main-ing GU since it's first implemented, and back then when it's still under-powered (?), and then the buff came :3

Kondibon
Apr 9, 2014, 07:05 AM
Why are Gunners OP?
Because of S-roll.
S-roll.

S-Roll not OP anymore, Gunner not a FOTM class, Gunner is dead. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.S-roll is the reason Gunner is OP, it's not the only reason the class is any good though. It has a lot of sustain, and now, a good variety of PAs (it didn't used to). GU isn't gonna fall off and die, it's just not gonna outclass everything else by so much. Same with Braver. Neither of them is meant to be the baseline that everything else is judged by. The main reason gunners used to be frowned upon was the fact that they were annoying in bursts with the lack of AoEs and all the knockbacks, but now they have Shift period, so that shouldn't even be an issue.

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 07:10 AM
Why are Gunners OP?
Because of S-roll.
S-roll.

S-Roll not OP anymore, Gunner not a FOTM class, Gunner is dead. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

That makes no sense, Sega nerfing zonde didn't break Fo, so I don't see how this will make Br and Gu terrible, they still have multiple skill and playstyle, like Fo.

DJcooltrainer
Apr 9, 2014, 07:14 AM
Kinda interested to see how well Fury Gear Boost does for Hunters, especially with the new PA's coming out. Maybe it won't be a worthless class anymore? Getting my HU tree to 65 has been a freaking snooze.

UnLucky
Apr 9, 2014, 07:34 AM
yes and zra become useless. maybe you are useless elder spammer?
It would be quite interesting to see the SRoll nerf since it could then become viable to get SS on TMGs for that 32% damage bonus. Then you retain a damage boost both at long range and up close. (Plus the occasional First Hit)

Funny how a Gunner nerf makes Ranger a better sub. Still won't be as much raw unconditional damage as Hunter, but it'd be closer now and of course you have WB.

Well, I use the term "sub" rather loosely since you'd need good Ranger equippable TMGs to really make it work. Maybe you'd even use more than just the mechguns for once!

Inazuma
Apr 9, 2014, 08:19 AM
Considering that you need to main the class for the new Force and Tector skills, I'm kinda glad that one of them is useless. It makes the decision of which one to main a lot easier.

At least Tector will get 5 more SP to use on the already existing skills. That will help out a lot with some trees.

Rehal
Apr 9, 2014, 08:30 AM
It would be quite interesting to see the SRoll nerf since it could then become viable to get SS on TMGs for that 32% damage bonus. Then you retain a damage boost both at long range and up close. (Plus the occasional First Hit)

Funny how a Gunner nerf makes Ranger a better sub. Still won't be as much raw unconditional damage as Hunter, but it'd be closer now and of course you have WB.

Well, I use the term "sub" rather loosely since you'd need good Ranger equippable TMGs to really make it work. Maybe you'd even use more than just the mechguns for once!

How will you attain SS on TMG? Normal attack launch you forward, sroll nullify SS.
The only thing I remember that can trigger SS on TMG is using 2+ ER in a row midair, 4+ SA in a row midair or using IF then standing still at the end.

gigawuts
Apr 9, 2014, 08:31 AM
Considering that you need to main the class for the new Force and Tector skills, I'm kinda glad that one of them is useless. It makes the decision of which one to main a lot easier.

At least Tector will get 5 more SP to use on the already existing skills. That will help out a lot with some trees.

The thing is, that's a skill that needed to be universal.

They should've added Territory Burst Advance for a bigger radius bonus and made that main-exclusive.

Pneuma
Apr 9, 2014, 11:03 AM
Of course braver gets another lame skill I'll never use >.>

Triple_S
Apr 9, 2014, 11:26 AM
They keep buffing the duration of S&D. And through skills, not just, y'know... Buffing the techs themselves, or making Extend Assist better less obnoxious.

The problem isn't just the duration, since maxed Extend Assist gave a fair bit of extra time (though you have to multicast). The problem is the four pulse bullshit and how you have to wait for one to finish before casting the other. Oh wait, no, that's not the real problem. The real problem is that Shifta's boost is pretty ass even with maxed Shifta Advance, and Deband is only useful with Deband Cut maxed and even then it could be better.

Hopefully they actually increase their base strength at some point. It's not just about duration, SEGA.

Oh, right, Hunter's SP problem is only made worse because they fixed a core problem of a skill/skills (gears, especially sword) by adding another skill instead of directly fixing the problem. Fuck me.

Agastya
Apr 9, 2014, 12:11 PM
i am pretty sure the te skill is talking about increasing the amount everybody gets per tick instead of adding more ticks

which i'm fine with if thats the case, cool 2mins of shifta on everyone in one cast

and if it isn't i can get more points in territory burst again

Zyrusticae
Apr 9, 2014, 12:43 PM
Force: Element Conversion
- Only work when Main class if Fo
- The bonus will be mainly applied when the element of the weapon match the element of the tech
- The element damage bonus is added to the Technique
- Element Damage bonus will be effected to the element bonus on the weapon
- Even if the element doesn't match, there will be a small bonus applied
- Lv.1 - 30%
- Lv.5 - 50%

Source
http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2014/04/140409a.html
WAIT WHAT

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Unless by 'small bonus' they mean it has less of an effect, in which case they can go fuck themselves

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 9, 2014, 12:46 PM
WAIT WHAT

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Unless by 'small bonus' they mean it has less of an effect, in which case they can go fuck themselves

That's kinda implied.

Kinda miffed they further tie bullet bows down to rapid shot instead of making some passive skills, or building shit like increased PP regen into the weapon passively like they did with fucking katanas!

Inazuma
Apr 9, 2014, 12:50 PM
Do we know for sure exactly how much of a damage boost Element Conversion will give us? Both for matching elements and not.

pkemr4
Apr 9, 2014, 01:01 PM

20% Attack on: Impact Slider, Cluster Bullet, Satellite Cannon, Additional Bullet, Divine Launcher, Concentrate One ... I'm already one shooting everything now, can't even think about the damage at lv70+sharp shooter.

20% is better then nothing! still gonna main arao tho

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 01:29 PM
Do we know for sure exactly how much of a damage boost Element Conversion will give us? Both for matching elements and not.

We don't know the not matching element yet.

Natsu Nem
Apr 9, 2014, 01:35 PM
I hope the off element boost will be something relevant otherwise it's going to be really annoying gathering all those weapons.

Inazuma
Apr 9, 2014, 01:36 PM
We don't know the not matching element yet.

But we do know the damage bonus for matching element?

dr apocalipsis
Apr 9, 2014, 01:50 PM
So, again, Fos need to use SP to get something any other class gets for free. Also, I'm not sure if it is 50% of wep attribute (25% on a 50% attribute rod), or up to 50% total attribute.

Dnd
Apr 9, 2014, 02:00 PM
Hu skill is ok, i'd love to see it reduce the decay on sword gear somewhat while increasing the gear amount, partisans aren't completely obnoxious either I suppose (it better double that rate, seriously :|)

The fighter skill seems pretty nice, if only for the novelty of crits actually doing more noticeable damage increases. I'll be specing into it with my 66 -> 70 skillpoints for sure

IndigoNovember
Apr 9, 2014, 02:29 PM
Hmm, wonder if I should still get an Arao Cylinder what with Sharp Shooter working against its Potential.

Zorafim
Apr 9, 2014, 03:12 PM
The difference, in percentage, being (1.016/0.984)-100%= 3.31% more damage, on average. This is just comparing at minimum critical levels; improvement increases as baseline critical % improves. Practically nobody stacks critical hit rates because they can get more of an increase from other options.

Thanks for this. I mainly did my post so someone more knowledgable than me would correct me.
I think it's worth getting because what else are you going to get? But it's nowhere near the boosts of other skills.

[spoiler-box]http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i48/at_gunter_2_1280x1024.jpg[/spoiler-box]

gigawuts
Apr 9, 2014, 03:15 PM
relevant (all three builds have Critical Strike accounted for in the calculations)

Numbers with a few basic builds:
http://puu.sh/7TnUi.png
Builds (5 fighter sp reserved for Critical Strike):
Crit Strike & HU Mult Skills: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06dAbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbk IqBGWsBdqInfJiGA000006ebHoJbIbA2kBfGDIo0000ib00000 0lb000009b000000lb0000000Ib000008
Crit Strike & HU Fury Crit: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06dAbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbk IqBGVaBdqInfCnfGA000006ebHoGBbowSkBeAGDIo0000ib000 000lb000009b000000lb0000000Ib000008
CS, HU Mult, Chase: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06dAbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbk IqBGWsBdqInfJiGA000006ebHoGBbowSkBeAGDIo0000ib0000 00lb000009b000000lb0000000Ib000008

So yeah, don't go all in with crits until that critical damage bonus is more than 1.15x. The Crit Strike HU Mult and Crit Strike HU Fury Crit build damage won't break even until Critical Strike's bonus is 1.4x, which is actually one of the first numbers I spat out as saying they should have used. They never will of course, but hey.

yes, the build with more crit skill investments has lower average damage

lol

ChinaSue
Apr 9, 2014, 03:22 PM
But we do know the damage bonus for matching element?

Sounds to me like it's 50% of the weapon element, so potentially 25% damage bonus. If the description in the OP is accurate and I am reading it correctly.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 9, 2014, 03:25 PM

Welp, if you put points into that skill that's even more of a reason for me to not play with you.

:l

Inazuma
Apr 9, 2014, 04:22 PM
Sounds to me like it's 50% of the weapon element, so potentially 25% damage bonus. If the description in the OP is accurate and I am reading it correctly.

25% is what most people seem to be saying, but I don't think we are 100% sure.

gigawuts
Apr 9, 2014, 04:24 PM
25% is what most people seem to be saying, but I don't think we are 100% sure.

Yes, we're 100% sure, go read the description in the trailer. It's half of your weapon's element for same element, which is at most a 25% bonus.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 9, 2014, 04:52 PM
You know, I'm legit concerned that Sega doesn't actually know how their crits are working. As in, they're unaware that it's only doing maximum damage, rather than double.

If they do, then they're straight pricks for promoting something so useless in this game. :disapprove:

Aslani
Apr 9, 2014, 04:53 PM
Hu skill is ok, i'd love to see it reduce the decay on sword gear somewhat while increasing the gear amount, partisans aren't completely obnoxious either I suppose (it better double that rate, seriously :|)

last time i played hunter you could increase the partizan gear by holding down the block button. dunno if that's still the case but that's p much what i did to fill the gear as fast as i did

Gardios
Apr 9, 2014, 04:59 PM
If they start to expand on crafting (latents, hybrid stats???) so that crafted weapons actually bring new stuff to the table, crits would be... okay.

Triple_S
Apr 9, 2014, 05:03 PM
If they start to expand on crafting (latents, hybrid stats???) so that crafted weapons actually bring new stuff to the table, crits would be... okay.

Would love to see ways to craft weapons into scaling off of T-ATK instead.

Dnd
Apr 9, 2014, 05:13 PM
last time i played hunter you could increase the partizan gear by holding down the block button. dunno if that's still the case but that's p much what i did to fill the gear as fast as i did

Yeah, but im saying it all should be doubled, its no fun spinning a partisan around for 1-2 seconds per gear bar and the entire spawn is flattened before you've even filled your gear up to max from empty xD

gigawuts
Apr 9, 2014, 05:17 PM
I like how Meteor fist is the, like, one single chargeable attack in the entire game that plays an animation that keeps you from moving while beginning the charge.

They couldn't have used the pre-existing charge animation? They had to anchor you in place. Had to.

Shadowth117
Apr 9, 2014, 05:51 PM
I like how Meteor fist is the, like, one single chargeable attack in the entire game that plays an animation that keeps you from moving while beginning the charge.

They couldn't have used the pre-existing charge animation? They had to anchor you in place. Had to.

Ill foie says hi. And it feels your pain.

IndigoNovember
Apr 9, 2014, 06:18 PM
Doesn't Satellite Cannon also do that to an extent?

gigawuts
Apr 9, 2014, 06:21 PM
Ill foie says hi. And it feels your pain.

Now make Il Foie randomly cast uncharged, too.

I really can't even with this.

Shadowth117
Apr 9, 2014, 06:33 PM
Now make Il Foie randomly cast uncharged, too.

I really can't even with this.

Wait, is that how it works? Oh dear god. That's scummy lol.

gigawuts
Apr 9, 2014, 06:38 PM
Wait, is that how it works? Oh dear god. That's scummy lol.

Yeah, I've hit as low as 2,500 damage charged, followed by 73k with the exact same charging done.