PDA

View Full Version : We should totally get some of these as costumes for PSO2.

Takatsuki
Apr 10, 2014, 08:35 PM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-10/sega-hard-girls-project-with-hatsune-miku-kei-inspires-anime

Sega game consoles turned into moe girls.

We should totally get some of these as PSO2 costumes.

Do want VMU, Master System and Saturn outfits.

Walkure
Apr 10, 2014, 08:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rAIqwt1.png

Yesplz

Ghalion
Apr 10, 2014, 08:40 PM
I don't really find any of them remotely attractive except maybe the sega master system girl...
The neptunia girls on the other hand are a masterpiece, they should be in pso2 =P.

There was also some other game which turned real life historical figures into moe girls into some kinda sengoku-rance-like VN world domination strategy game, looked really interesting but never got a fan translation I don't think.

btw-Niji
Apr 10, 2014, 08:42 PM
we have enough costumes . . .

Zysets
Apr 10, 2014, 08:43 PM
I like the Dreamcast girl's outfit, looks really nice in my opinion. Love the controller headpiece.

Ghalion
Apr 10, 2014, 08:45 PM

I don't even play anymore so my opinion might be baseless, but I'm pretty sure that the development efforts spent making costumes are not done by the same people making other content you would rather have like dungeons or class rebalanced or whatever. If they stop making new costumes I don't think you'll really see a noticeable improvement in other areas of development.

Takatsuki
Apr 10, 2014, 08:47 PM

There is no such thing!

Edit: Also now that I look at it, there's a lot of potential for weapon camos as well...

Dreamcast - Katana
Saturn - Rod
Mega Drive - Talis
Game Gear - Talis
Robo Pitcher - Wand
SC-3000 - Partisan
SG-1000 III - Wired Lance
Mega CD - Katana
Mega Drive II - Talis
Mega CD 2 - Sword maybe?
Tera Drive - Talis

Zorafim
Apr 10, 2014, 08:49 PM
I have to admit, I can get behind Saturn-sama.

...What's wrong with you?

Chdata
Apr 10, 2014, 08:50 PM
there'll be enough costumes once the touhou collab is finished

BIG OLAF
Apr 10, 2014, 08:53 PM
Hm, no thanks.

Ghalion
Apr 10, 2014, 09:00 PM

Neptunia collab first dangit.

though I'd really like hatate's hair-do.

yoshiblue
Apr 10, 2014, 09:17 PM
Interesting turn of events. I wonder if the VMU gets a fusion scene with the Dreamcast?

Sayara
Apr 10, 2014, 09:22 PM
Hopefully it wont be as awful as that Sega vs Nintendo anime back a few years ago.

Rien
Apr 10, 2014, 09:28 PM
Bayonetta collab please

Dragon_Knight
Apr 10, 2014, 09:31 PM
The 32X-tan fails on practically all levels. Where is the Genesis one that it clings to? Where are all the ungodly wires that bog it down? Why does it have breasts bigger than its game library? This colab is fail.....

:p

BIG OLAF
Apr 10, 2014, 09:35 PM
Bayonetta collab please

Seriously. I can't think of a more perfect collab candidate [that pertains to my tastes].

yoshiblue
Apr 10, 2014, 09:37 PM
Because Nintendo. Kappa

btw-Niji
Apr 10, 2014, 09:41 PM
I have to admit, I can get behind Saturn-sama.

...What's wrong with you?
i actually play the game

i dont dress up and afk all day in the lobby like most of you guys do.

pkemr4
Apr 10, 2014, 09:49 PM
kantai collection collab pls

jooozek
Apr 10, 2014, 09:49 PM
its fucking hilarious that SEGA is beating their very own dead horse

Zipzo
Apr 10, 2014, 09:54 PM
Kill La Kill one-fucking-gaishimasu.

I would wear Senketsu in a heeaaaaaartbeeeeat.

cheapgunner
Apr 10, 2014, 10:12 PM
Give me those soul reaper outfits from Bleach and Ichigo's bankai attire. Plz. :[

Cyron Tanryoku
Apr 10, 2014, 10:14 PM
Kill La Kill one-fucking-gaishimasu.

I would wear Senketsu in a heeaaaaaartbeeeeat.
B-But Junketsu is cooler

LordKaiser
Apr 10, 2014, 10:19 PM
Conception I & II colab costumes would be great. Those games costumes looks very Phantasy Star.

Takatsuki
Apr 10, 2014, 10:21 PM
Give me those soul reaper outfits from Bleach and Ichigo's bankai attire. Plz. :[

We don't need more collabs from shitty anime, thanks.

Cyron Tanryoku
Apr 10, 2014, 10:23 PM
then whats the purpose of the thread then

yoshiblue
Apr 10, 2014, 10:23 PM
We don't need more collabs from shitty anime, thanks.

Shitty anime have cool clothes. Looking forward to more shitty anime collabs.

Takatsuki
Apr 10, 2014, 10:26 PM
Shitty anime have cool clothes. Looking forward to more shitty anime collabs.

Potentially. But Bleach isn't one of them.

You could just take one of the dozens of generic kimonos in the game, throw on the hollow mask knockoff accessory and give yourself a Katana and poof, you're a shinigami. Enjoy your shitty anime cosplay.

LordKaiser
Apr 10, 2014, 10:29 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/conception-the-seven-heroines#!slide=2154418

These on PSO2 will look good.

yoshiblue
Apr 10, 2014, 10:29 PM
I will, good sir. However, I never said I wanted to look like Mr. Strawberry. ^^;

Kikikiki
Apr 10, 2014, 10:32 PM
Elitist animu thread time.

Gardios
Apr 10, 2014, 10:57 PM
Honestly, I'm incredibly surprised we haven't gotten any Dengeki costumes in PSO2 as part of the Dengeki Bunko vs. SEGA collaboration yet (which the link in the OP is also part of!). Hell, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax even has the PSO2 lobby as a stage!

For those unaware, Dengeki published Durarara!!, SAO, Accel World, Toradora!, Ore no Imouto, Hataraku Maou-sama... you can't tell me costumes from those series wouldn't sell.

Zipzo
Apr 10, 2014, 11:12 PM
Honestly, I'm incredibly surprised we haven't gotten any Dengeki costumes in PSO2 as part of the Dengeki Bunko vs. SEGA collaboration yet (which the link in the OP is also part of!). Hell, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax even has the PSO2 lobby as a stage!

For those unaware, Dengeki published Durarara!!, SAO, Accel World, Toradora!, Ore no Imouto, Hataraku Maou-sama... you can't tell me costumes from those series wouldn't sell.

It's not completely on SEGA. Getting those collabs to happen can be difficult in the first place.

Ever wonder why they tied the Madoka/Homura hair to the outfits? Pretty sure that was Shaft/Aniplex's doing.

Takatsuki
Apr 10, 2014, 11:20 PM

Most of those series are bad anyway.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 11, 2014, 12:08 AM
On the subject of inanimate objects going moe, Kancolle version of the battleship musashi... *drools*

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131126085416/kancolle/images/b/b5/143_3.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Vintasticvin
Apr 11, 2014, 12:35 AM
On the subject of inanimate objects going moe, Kancolle version of the battleship musashi... *drools*

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131126085416/kancolle/images/b/b5/143_3.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yeah I'd totally love to get those as accessories and the magical sega girls outfits as well as some Fairy Tail gear Course there would have to be a good reason and probably doesn't need a pso2 collab to get the word out since it sells itself. *Braces self to be roasted by Takatsuki for having such poor taste in anime/manga/comics* Do your worst Takabear!

Tenlade
Apr 11, 2014, 12:36 AM

With whats behind her, and in front of her, that girl must have some major back pain. (thats not even factoring in the shoes, i don't even know how those work)

redroses
Apr 11, 2014, 03:58 AM
Most of those costumes look really bad and stupid and, in my opinion, ugly super cutesy style doesn't help either.

Rather take a 'shitty' anime collab then some more loli looking shit.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 11, 2014, 04:04 AM
Most of those costumes look really bad and stupid and, in my opinion, ugly super cutesy style doesn't help either.

Rather take a 'shitty' anime collab then some more loli looking shit.https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vg/image/1338/93/1338934748197.gif

btw-Niji
Apr 11, 2014, 04:07 AM
Elitist animu thread time.
send help

redroses
Apr 11, 2014, 04:17 AM
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vg/image/1338/93/1338934748197.gif

Wait a minute, you used that gif before.
If you have to only post a reaction gif, at least pick one that you haven't used before, or else it's boring.

btw-Niji
Apr 11, 2014, 04:26 AM
only 3 people on this forum can make good gif replies, anyway.

BIG OLAF
Apr 11, 2014, 04:33 AM

I know you were just waiting to start saying that.

Kikikiki
Apr 11, 2014, 04:36 AM

Sorry but a TV show's quality doesn't determine collaboration material. As long as it has something that goes to the mainstream and can be milked out for money, that is collaboration material. You can talk about whatever animu #quality #classic whatever you want, but as long as the users are proving positive feedback with the collaboration material, your opinion isn't going to do jack shit.

And http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130808210140/mlp/images/e/e2/I'm_outta_here!.gif

WildarmsRE5
Apr 11, 2014, 04:41 AM
only 3 people on this forum can make good gif replies, anyway.http://24.media.tumblr.com/d98d5a1db6a795a20aadbf3f2a190978/tumblr_mzxfdaP9UL1sjsxfio1_400.gif

Zipzo
Apr 11, 2014, 04:58 AM
only 3 people on this forum can make good gif replies, anyway.

You keep mentioning these "3 people" who make good posts, good gif replies, or good anything.

I'm curious to know these schlongs you regularly love to schlep.

Vetur
Apr 11, 2014, 05:25 AM

There's gonna be a Touhou collab? Like Touhou costumes/hair? :o I'd like to see that.
I wish they would put more collabs with nice guy stuff too, though. There's like, none that I know I like... but I figure they may never since there's like no demand for the sexy bishounen stuff. ._.

I would think Dramatical Murder would make a great collab since it's sort of sci-fi themed and the anime's gonna be new in Summer, but I know that'll NEVER happen since it's a BL game made for girls which would put off a lot of guys who play. >:( This game just doesn't cater for their bishounen-loving players like they do to their bishoujo-lovers.

relentless
Apr 11, 2014, 05:29 AM
The reaosn that Dramatical Murder won't get a collab isn't because of the BL itself but the fact that it's not popular enough. There is just no merit in doing it.

Vetur
Apr 11, 2014, 05:45 AM
The reaosn that Dramatical Murder won't get a collab isn't because of the BL itself but the fact that it's not popular enough. There is just no merit in doing it.

That's true.
Even though it's extremely popular among fujoshi(probably the most popular at the moment), but that's exactly why it won't get it. PSO2 just doesn't have a big-enough fujoshi presence, even though they are playing, so the majority of people who do play most likely don't know/like it. :(

Enforcer MKV
Apr 11, 2014, 07:50 AM
That Mega CD armor might not look half bad with a black bodysuit...Not necessarily anything any of characters would wear, but it might not look bad...

Vintasticvin
Apr 11, 2014, 08:17 AM
That Mega CD armor might not look half bad with a black bodysuit...Not necessarily anything any of characters would wear, but it might not look bad...

O.o Half bad En are you crazy it looks awesome!!!

HIT0SHI
Apr 11, 2014, 08:19 AM
Out of all of those I only like the Dreamcast and Mega CD ones.

Speaking for which, HOW DARE YOU include this awesome idea with out any for males?!
I got your back bros for I have found one that represents ALL OF THEM IN ONE!

Meet Segarion, a character from Hero Bank on Nintendo 3DS:
http://www.segaworlditalia.com/wp-content/gallery/hero-bank-3ds/h09.jpg
http://www.segalization.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/segarion.png

Source: http://www.segaworlditalia.com/2013/11/08/hero-bank-re-del-fan-service/

Enforcer MKV
Apr 11, 2014, 08:19 AM
O.o Half bad En are you crazy it looks awesome!!!

I'm very particular when it comes to armored looks. Also, taking the transition from paper -> in game model into account.

Vintasticvin
Apr 11, 2014, 09:15 AM
I'm very particular when it comes to armored looks. Also, taking the transition from paper -> in game model into account.

Hm, after taking a second look at it you not only got a good point but it might look better on males or hell let that be the first universal series of Casteal (Cast + Caseal) parts.

Hitoshi, Segarion is freaking beastly looking and would love to have it for my male cast.

gigawuts
Apr 11, 2014, 09:59 AM
These are all pretty fucking bad.

The dreamcast should've been some kind of armored suit or something. I don't know how they managed to make it look as little like a dreamcast as possible, barring only the logo.