PDA

View Full Version : PSU PSU Tattoo Wanted

Konzo
Apr 11, 2014, 03:31 AM
So PSU was a huge part of my childhood. I played from the beginning to the end, was my first mmo, and was pretty much where I started to develop who I am today. It was my life for so long. I even met my best friend on it, who which is still my closest friend today.
I've done a lot of thinking on this, and I've decided that I will eventually want to get a Phantasy Star Universe tattoo, just to almost show an amaze or w/e the word is to my favorite game of all time.
The only problem? No clue on a design and I am no artist. That's why i'm on a hunt to find someone who is not only a talented artist but also knows PSU. If anyone happens to be this say artist, knows anyone who is, or knows of a place I can go to ask for help I would greatly appreciate it:) Ofcourse I can't afford anything atm, but this is a definite plan of mine:) Thank you all who have read and reply. I hope everyone is having a good one:) Hope to hear from you all.

Dr.No
Apr 11, 2014, 01:09 PM
You could always go with the Nanoblast tattoo that Beasts wear. It's nice and simple, I don't think most professional tattoos artists would have a problem with placing that tattoo on your arm. You could always explain the tattoo to others if people are curious.

Konzo
Apr 14, 2014, 05:38 PM
You could always go with the Nanoblast tattoo that Beasts wear. It's nice and simple, I don't think most professional tattoos artists would have a problem with placing that tattoo on your arm. You could always explain the tattoo to others if people are curious.

That's a good start:) and you're right. I'll have to re look up what the Nanoblast tattoo looks like. But Thank you for getting me started with an idea:)

disaster.report
Apr 16, 2014, 12:25 PM
That actually sounds like a pretty cool tattoo, dude!

CelestialBlade
Apr 16, 2014, 10:17 PM
A member here (EspioKaos) got a pretty baller Nanoblast tattoo, it actually turned out really well.

A tattoo of a Section ID from PSO would be neat too.

Zysets
Apr 17, 2014, 12:46 AM
Section ID tattoo sounds pretty cool, but the issue lies in choosing a section ID you want to permanently place on your body.

TenebriS
Apr 17, 2014, 11:40 AM
But they asked specifically for a PSU tattoo, and PSU didn't ahve section IDs anymore.

On the topic; I think Nanoblasts are the only tattoos taht were in the game, but you could always also get a tattoo of any of the logos, like Guardians, AMF, Kubara, Yohmei, GRM, I think they had a lot.

Squall179
Apr 18, 2014, 04:17 AM
I'd do a nanoblast one on one arm and a variation of that three ringed ring symbol from PSO on the back, along the left side and over/under to the chest. With like... a whole lot more along the left side just for asymmetry.

But thats just me....

that and a HUGE Tribute to Laia Martinez because Laia.

Yoona
Apr 25, 2014, 08:12 AM
You could get one of the timeless NPC lines tattooed down your arm, such as the classic 'from behind!' or the unforgettable 'UBWAAAA!'

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 25, 2014, 12:26 PM
Considered a sleeve tattoo? Takes commitment and money, and endurance pain wise but sleeve tattoos tell a narrative like no other and are really beautiful once completed. I'm currently having my first sleeve done and a second one to be done shortly afterwards. With sleeves you need key characters to be the main focus and a consistent or progressive background to help blend the characters together.

Tifa

Gama
Apr 25, 2014, 07:07 PM
id personally go with a stencil shato from psu.