PDA

View Full Version : PSU what is your all time favorte Job Classes

JCGamer
Apr 12, 2014, 05:36 AM
Can be any class that you mostly like TO use more often in your own opinion.
TIP: Please dont make long text over it just get to the point across and make it short ans simple to what is your all time favorite class :P

I sure to go first

sence back in 2007 I started to be a fortefighter class at first and well I was not happy getting killed all the time and specially when dealing with bosses and dark mods :-P and when Ambition of the Illuminus came to are live. I started to learn more about the Acrotecker Job class and ever sense then I always enjoy that class

My all time favorite class is the Acrotecher race was a Female Cast ^^
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/JCgamer/psu20120126_225506_001_zpsadd27210.jpg

So...what is your ll time favorite Job class ?

Midori Oku
Apr 12, 2014, 04:49 PM
Female Newman Masterforce.

DeathDragon2332
Apr 12, 2014, 07:22 PM
Female Newman Masterforce.

Who would have guessed ha ha.

Hmm I think I have to go with Female Cast Gunmaster, even though I never got around to making one in my 3 years on JP it is still my favorite class/race combo. Something about GM is just fun. A very close second is Female Newman Masterforce, the funny thing is I spent most of my time on my Masterforce.

Lumpen Thingy
Apr 13, 2014, 07:25 PM
protranser and fortegunner as a female cast with the AP system since that made those classes actually worth 2 shits

Akaimizu
Apr 14, 2014, 05:01 AM
Female Human Guntecher.

HIT0SHI
Apr 14, 2014, 07:50 AM
Male Cast Protranser and Acrofighter.

Deco_Bryl
Apr 14, 2014, 08:25 PM
Fortefighter all the way! Wartecher would have been great if they could wield S-grade swords.

Mike_Tizzle
Apr 15, 2014, 06:26 PM
Male Human Wartecher
Female Beast FighGunner
Male Cast Protranser
Female Newman Guntecher!

Hybrids ftw!

unicorn
May 9, 2014, 03:56 PM
Beast Guntecher
Newman MasterForce

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 9, 2014, 08:48 PM
Human Acrofighter. We may not be Casts, but our hybrid class stat bonus is sexy. There's also something about a scrawny fleshie KOing enemies that those killbots can't quite reproduce.

Runners up:

Cast Fortefighter. Destroying stuff as a mechanical glamazon was awesome. I could strong-arm enemies to shreds, assert the inferiority of meatbags, and look like a soulless machine all at the same time!

Human/Beast Protranser. EX Stun Traps are... Ouch.

Cloudstrife xx
May 18, 2014, 04:39 PM
Xbox 360 Psu: Female Cast / Female Beast Fighmaster
Jp Psu pc Female cast / Female beast fighmaster / acrofighter / fortefighter / wartecher

I loved the fighting classes knew them all inside out and worked my ass off to get every single skill to 50.

Mystil
May 24, 2014, 08:15 AM
Gunmaster.

Or whatever that class was that specialized in shotguns.

It was fortefighter for a while, but I got bored with it.

Dragwind
May 24, 2014, 08:25 AM
Favorite to play and tinker with?

Wartecher forever.

HexTheHalo
May 24, 2014, 08:26 PM
Definitely Wartecher. ^^

Grimhart
May 26, 2014, 08:48 PM
Gotta go with Acrotecher. I was always one for team support, and got a lot of praise for it, too.

TheAstarion
Jun 5, 2014, 04:21 PM
Acromaster was my all-time favourite and I wish we had something like that on real PSU.

Wartecher was my favourite class overall, Protranser a close second and the Acro classes equal third. I wanted to love Guntecher but ranged guns and ranged magic just felt like too much of an overlap, and hybrids simply did not get enough PA levels to compete.

And Vanguard was pretty cool too, especially in Infinity with Ignite Arts. I'd technically have to put it above all the PSU main classes since it could do everything they could and more, but below Acromaster because, come on, Acromaster.

darkante
Jun 6, 2014, 01:03 PM
Fighgunner, since i liked using both Twin Handguns and Double Saber.

Gunmaster because of speed and it got everything i ever loved about using Ranger for.
Rifle with lv31+ bullets were fun with all the stun locking (miss that in PSP2:I).

And off course Protranser, just for the hell of it. =)

Kenbog
Jun 11, 2014, 05:03 AM
I really liked Female Beast Fightmaster, such a high numbers with that attack speed, so much fun with the double sabers <3 Cariguine Rugar+.

Female Newman Masterforce, PSU has the coolest looking high level techs out of all the games and that combined with Har / Quick the speed to make it the game with the fastest casting as well.

Female Human Gunmaster, 5-times 2k damage with a shotgun, Near 3K damage with a huge ass penetrating laser of the Adahna Cannon and being able to juggle with enemies with the high level riflebullets with boosted speed, Hell yes!
Well it could all be better with different races but I found having the most fun with the human.

Female Beast Guntecher, a bit of a strange one but good support techs and being able to equip S rank Crossbows, mechguns and bows(which all where ATP based in PSU) makes it a class worth having.