PDA

View Full Version : Two english players in search of a team, ship 1.

PJFrost
Apr 15, 2014, 03:11 PM
Title says it all. We're both new to ship 1 (I'm not new to the game although new character, although my partner is), and we're searching for a team. Did we land in the proper spot?

Coatl
Apr 15, 2014, 03:14 PM
Uh, most of the english-speaking community resides in ship 2. But you might find someone in ship 1.

PJFrost
Apr 15, 2014, 03:16 PM
Uh, most of the english-speaking community resides in ship 2. But you might find someone in ship 1.

I know, we're just far enough into the game where we don't really want to change ships. Besides I come from ship 2 and I can't say I enjoyed the environment.

DJcooltrainer
Apr 15, 2014, 03:17 PM
Title says it all. We're both new to ship 1 (I'm not new to the game although new character, although my partner is), and we're searching for a team. Did we land in the proper spot?

You might be better off posting in the player matchup board, I don't know anyone personally that plays on Ship 1.

schnee4
Apr 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
you have 200 mil on equipments??
obviously not
level 10 is not "far enough into the game"
i am sorry
pleased remaked ship 2

Vampy
Apr 15, 2014, 06:32 PM
Not sure how to help all I have ever heard was ships 2 7 and 10. What level are you both? I say if you are under 50 you can sacrifice some play time and look on another ship. Go to the player match up on the forum and hope for the best if you are dead set on not changing ships. I don't see ship 2 being that bad if you find a decent sized team that is active you just have to look around I will say quality has dropped but all the new players always coming it can't be helped good luck.

Undeadfellow
Apr 16, 2014, 12:43 AM
Ship 2 is the best ship, I don't even know how you could oppose it.
Obviously not playing PSO2 right if you hate Ship 2.

JCGamer
Apr 16, 2014, 12:51 AM
:D I think this topic should be moved to the players team match up section
:) that located here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Undeadfellow
Apr 16, 2014, 12:52 AM
:D I think this topic should be moved to the players team match up section
:) that located here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Mmmm, true.

martinmeegan
Apr 16, 2014, 03:06 AM

Really?

Invader J
Apr 16, 2014, 04:59 AM
Wait. You made new characters on Ship1, before checking that there was any EN-speaking contingent that you could play with on said ship?

Vampy
Apr 16, 2014, 05:44 AM

Pretty sure this kind of attitude is part of the reason why they did not enjoy their time on ship 2.

Hobu
Apr 16, 2014, 06:42 AM
I am on ship 1. My IGN is in my sig. Our team is mostly Japanese, but we have a few foreigners too. And we all speak English, do Advance Quests and Extreme Quests/Time Attacks.

KatsujinkenKik
Apr 16, 2014, 09:17 AM
Theres a handful of people on ship 1. I normaly dont have trouble having enough people online for when we need full parties. Just don't expect multiparty areas getting filled with whole teams, at least not at the times i play.