PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Maintenance Discussion

Undeadfellow
Apr 15, 2014, 10:18 PM
http://puu.sh/8ay4r.png

Well, this.

How long is the update going to cause PSO2 to be in maintenance for?
(GMT Timezone please, specifically london)

Because I'm really unsure, anyone else?

ED: This thread is to not only discuss the current downtime(s) (if any), however to discuss if any future downtimes are coming, when and for how long.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 15, 2014, 10:19 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218644
its all here^

Vintasticvin
Apr 15, 2014, 10:21 PM
Hm, you should try getting in on the subtle role playing that goes on here during down time xD Its kinda fun.

Coatl
Apr 15, 2014, 10:25 PM
There is no maintenance.

Undeadfellow
Apr 15, 2014, 10:35 PM
Hm, you should try getting in on the subtle role playing that goes on here during down time xD Its kinda fun.

lol yea, i want to become more interactive here.

Anywai, my name on Ship2-UR Block-020 is Undeadfellow, feel free to stop by me or something, we can hang out! :D

-

Undeadfellow
Apr 15, 2014, 10:38 PM
Also sorry for double posting if I am, but the servers are still down, the tweaker shows PSO2 as "ONLINE" but when I go IG 'N look at the ships, they say "Status: Offline".

The Walrus
Apr 15, 2014, 10:42 PM
It's scheduled till 4am est but usually finishes earlier

Horo The Wise Wolf
Apr 15, 2014, 10:44 PM
It's scheduled till 4am est but usually finishes late because they accidentally the server again

Fix'd

Undeadfellow
Apr 15, 2014, 10:48 PM
Okay so uhm, guys!
GMT wise, how long will the servers be down for? Because it's 04:48AM over here..

The Walrus
Apr 15, 2014, 10:51 PM
about 4 hours give or take a few

Vintasticvin
Apr 15, 2014, 10:58 PM
It's scheduled till 4am est but usually finishes late because they accidentally crashed the server again

there NOW its fixed for realsies.

Undeadfellow
Apr 15, 2014, 11:06 PM
So four hours until I can play? Sucks! D:
They should give ALL players compensation for this rather than the ones that have just been on PSO2 since 9th of April, because the rest of us have to suffer too.

rpgstar1
Apr 15, 2014, 11:11 PM
Isn't this just normal weekly maintance?

The Walrus
Apr 15, 2014, 11:14 PM
Isn't this just normal weekly maintance?

Yerp.

Skyly
Apr 15, 2014, 11:15 PM
3 hours from now the servers will be back online.

Undeadfellow
Apr 15, 2014, 11:35 PM
3 hours from now the servers will be back online.

Good, but seriously?! WEEKLY?
nah.. I dont believe that.. Weekly maintenance.. Omg..

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 15, 2014, 11:57 PM
Yes, there is weekly maintenance, get over it.

Coatl
Apr 16, 2014, 12:06 AM
Good, but seriously?! WEEKLY?
nah.. I dont believe that.. Weekly maintenance.. Omg..

What online game doesn't have weekly maintenance?

Undeadfellow
Apr 16, 2014, 12:13 AM
What online game doesn't have weekly maintenance?

Uh, a lot.

Also, if you restart your PSO2 Tweaker you should get prompted to download the latest English Patch.

Two more hours to go until the server's up!

Undeadfellow
Apr 16, 2014, 12:54 AM
Is the ETA on the servers coming back actually in 1 hour and 7 minutes? Or was that just estimated?

jooozek
Apr 16, 2014, 01:00 AM
what do you think the E stands for in ETA? :lol:

Undeadfellow
Apr 16, 2014, 01:05 AM
what do you think the E stands for in ETA? :lol:

derp, okay correction, any known official time that the servers will be back up?

Macman
Apr 16, 2014, 01:08 AM
For fuck's sake.

PSO2 JP Weekly Maintenance

Tuesdays @ 10:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM Eastern!

Now go find something else to do.

Undeadfellow
Apr 16, 2014, 01:12 AM
For fuck's sake.

Now go find something else to do.

Y'know, it's the easter holiday.
You don't have to be a dick about it.

Coatl
Apr 16, 2014, 01:31 AM
Welcome to PSO-W.

strikerhunter
Apr 16, 2014, 01:35 AM
Y'know, it's the easter holiday.
You don't have to be a dick about it.

Not every country celebrates Easter as a holiday.

And also weekly maintenance is a good thing.

deahamlet
Apr 16, 2014, 01:37 AM
Are you going to post each week about this?!?! Cause this happens every week, some weeks they even extend it for secret reasons. You're going to lose your mind or we're going to lose ours with your inability to even read.

bumped.org posts times for maintenance. It happens every week, most weeks it ends at 1am PST/4am EST. If you are in a different timezone, you do know how to use Google, right? I hope nobody has to teach you how to search "1am PST to GMT" in Google.

There will probably be no new English patch because as far as I've seen there is no patch this week, we got a patch last week. If the game isn't updated, no English patches are made (since nothing has changed).

Tweaker DOES tell you if there is a new PSO2 patch, a new English patch, etc if you have them installed. Don't complain about the server status either, SEGA has the servers responding to ping but not open to the public, that's why Tweaker says "Online" sometimes when they are still not open. Nothing AIDA can do about it.

And you're coming off as an entitled git who is very ungrateful to AIDA for her work and doesn't like to do anything for himself like Google, read, and process information.

Be gone!

deahamlet
Apr 16, 2014, 01:39 AM
PS: Easter is this weekend. Not today, not tomorrow. Good Friday in a couple of days, Easter after it.

Protestant/Catholic Easter and Orthodox Easter fall on the same weekend this year to boot so not sure why YOU are confused about when Easter is.

Undeadfellow
Apr 16, 2014, 02:09 AM
Are you going to post each week about this?!?! Cause this happens every week, some weeks they even extend it for secret reasons. You're going to lose your mind or we're going to lose ours with your inability to even read.

bumped.org posts times for maintenance. It happens every week, most weeks it ends at 1am PST/4am EST. If you are in a different timezone, you do know how to use Google, right? I hope nobody has to teach you how to search "1am PST to GMT" in Google.

There will probably be no new English patch because as far as I've seen there is no patch this week, we got a patch last week. If the game isn't updated, no English patches are made (since nothing has changed).

Tweaker DOES tell you if there is a new PSO2 patch, a new English patch, etc if you have them installed. Don't complain about the server status either, SEGA has the servers responding to ping but not open to the public, that's why Tweaker says "Online" sometimes when they are still not open. Nothing AIDA can do about it.

And you're coming off as an entitled git who is very ungrateful to AIDA for her work and doesn't like to do anything for himself like Google, read, and process information.

Be gone!

Jesus Henry Christ for the love of GOD, calm down.
Don't flame post all over my thread just because you don't like something.
This is a thread that's evolved into general talk regarding maintenance(s) (if any), seeing as I'm a new player I'm not familiarized with these maintenances, so please calm the hell down and stop lashing out at new players just because your post count is in the 400s, that doesn't make you a geni so don't act like it.

The PSO2 community are full of great nice people, but you're not one of them. Infact you're one of those people who a lot of people would want to avoid, stop commenting useless hate posts on my thread, please.

Invader J
Apr 16, 2014, 05:23 AM
This is a thread that's evolved into general talk regarding maintenance(s) (if any), seeing as I'm a new player I'm not familiarized with these maintenances

OK yeah that post was a little intense but dude, come on now, there are always posts about Maintenance on the front page of the forum. If you had lurked for literally two minutes, you should have gathered that Maintenance was an occurring event. Then you should have searched the forum and read about how Maintenance was a weekly thing, and that Bumped.org keeps pretty good track of the exact Maintenance windows.

He jumped on your ass because a) yes you're new, and you haven't made the effort to learn about the game, instead b) posting this thread where we're supposed to "discuss the current downtime(s) (if any), however to discuss if any future downtimes are coming, when and for how long." Like, really? Oh hey thanks for the help! I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come along to sorehead this effort! See where I'm going with this? ;)

When you are a new arrival into any group of people, the worst thing you can do is try and swing your dick instead of shutting up and learning. Do what I did when I first started – post away, talk to everyone, but damn, do your research too and read everything you can. Same advice for any online social game.

(Heck, start here, and read everything: http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list)

lol yea, i want to become more interactive here

I'd be happy to like… hmm… punch ya in the arm? ;D

xXJoshXx
Apr 16, 2014, 07:23 AM
This is all over a weekly maintenance...?!? Lol this actually made me laugh

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 16, 2014, 09:30 AM
Jesus Henry Christ for the love of GOD, calm down.
Don't flame post all over my thread just because you don't like something.
This is a thread that's evolved into general talk regarding maintenance(s) (if any), seeing as I'm a new player I'm not familiarized with these maintenances, so please calm the hell down and stop lashing out at new players just because your post count is in the 400s, that doesn't make you a geni so don't act like it.

The PSO2 community are full of great nice people, but you're not one of them. Infact you're one of those people who a lot of people would want to avoid, stop commenting useless hate posts on my thread, please.

no, seriously dude, you are sounding like a spoiled brat. :-?

DJcooltrainer
Apr 16, 2014, 10:12 AM
TL;DR - Maintenance happens every Tuesday night. Use it as a time to get outside, clean up your filthy bedroom, do your laundry, and maybe hang out with a friend or something.

rpgstar1
Apr 16, 2014, 10:24 AM
This is all over a weekly maintenance...?!? Lol this actually made me laugh

Yes it is, lol, to be honest I'm getting a kick out of it, but same time.. it's just sad.. Weekly maintenance and someone is demanding compensation??? It's Free to play lol, so sure let's give mroe free time to play....

Lostbob117
Apr 16, 2014, 10:37 AM
TL;DR - Maintenance happens every Tuesday night. Use it as a time to get outside, clean up your filthy bedroom, do your laundry, and maybe hang out with a friend or something.

Implying that everyone has a filthy bedroom.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 16, 2014, 10:59 AM
Yes it is, lol, to be honest I'm getting a kick out of it, but same time.. it's just sad.. Weekly maintenance and someone is demanding compensation??? It's Free to play lol, so sure let's give mroe free time to play....

I lmao'ed when I saw him asking for compensation, and then he asks us "for the love of god" to calm down. Yes we're all Christians here and we all celebrate Easter by complaint to our moms about a game.

DJcooltrainer
Apr 16, 2014, 11:30 AM
Implying that everyone has a filthy bedroom.

*Wooooooooooooooooosh*

Humor, man. Humor.

Mysterious-G
Apr 16, 2014, 12:07 PM
*Wooooooooooooooooosh*

Humor, man. Humor.

Implying that everyone has humor.