PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Device from Recycling Shop & help with Rare Ore Mining Quest

the_importer_
Apr 18, 2014, 11:56 AM
Hi there,

I was wondering about these AC Scratch Cards that I'm required for get an Evolution Device from the Recycling Shop. Do I buy these from those little ticket stations using the Arks Cash? I'm asking be sure because the one card you can get with Fun Points, you can't seem to keep.

Also, I can't seem to be able to complete the Rare Ore Mining quest. I get to the point were there's a lot of monsters and some sort of device where when I hold my action button, a progress bar appears but it seems to reset itself after a few seconds. The unit seems to either disappear or gets destroyed after a while and I fail the quest. How do I win this quest?

Thanks

Kairi_Li
Apr 18, 2014, 12:42 PM
The recycle shop is asking for AC scratch items, for example, the clothes you get from AC scratch lottery that you didn't want.

When mining machines pop up, you need to mash the action button only when the light is shining on it and its making noise. It lasts a few seconds and will stop, which is when you stop mashing the button/key. It will start again and then you mash again. The info on the right side of your screen with the count down will tell you how many machines you need to finish mining before the timer is up.

Next time, please ask questions using this thread here, thank you! http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385[

the_importer_
Apr 18, 2014, 02:30 PM
The recycle shop is asking for AC scratch items, for example, the clothes you get from AC scratch lottery that you didn't want.

When mining machines pop up, you need to mash the action button only when the light is shining on it and its making noise. It lasts a few seconds and will stop, which is when you stop mashing the button/key. It will start again and then you mash again. The info on the right side of your screen with the count down will tell you how many machines you need to finish mining before the timer is up.

Next time, please ask questions using this thread here, thank you! http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385[

Thanks for the reply. Guess prizes that I got with Fun Point tickets don't count since i don't even see them as potential trades for the evolution devices.

As for the quest, by saying machine"s", guess you're implying there's more than one :(