PDA

View Full Version : Think like a Vegan.

Palle
Apr 18, 2014, 08:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SbKE_U4b7U

Nitro Vordex
Apr 18, 2014, 09:15 PM
I'd have to shitpost 100x more than I already do to do that.

Palle
Apr 18, 2014, 09:19 PM
Just make sure your shitposts intersect at 90° vertices.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 18, 2014, 09:24 PM
AND I have to put effort in to them? Blegh. I quit.

CelestialBlade
Apr 18, 2014, 09:28 PM
Just post about cheesecake and be done with it. No thought needed, just orgasmic goodness.

Palle
Apr 18, 2014, 09:31 PM
This is true, cheesecake slices do have vertices.

WE FOUND THE PRIMER!

BIG OLAF
Apr 18, 2014, 09:49 PM
I know I'm tired, but there's no excuse for me to have read this as "Think like a Vagina."

CelestialBlade
Apr 18, 2014, 10:12 PM
I know I'm tired, but there's no excuse for me to have read this as "Think like a Vagina."
Okay. *barfs placenta everywhere*

gigawuts
Apr 18, 2014, 10:16 PM
I'd have to shitpost 100x more than I already do to do that.

Way ahead of you; still no results.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 18, 2014, 10:30 PM
As answered before, we clearly need more cheesecake.

yoshiblue
Apr 18, 2014, 10:52 PM
There is no cake. Only cheese.

BIG OLAF
Apr 19, 2014, 10:26 AM
Placenta cheesecake.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2014, 04:37 PM
Placenta cheesecake.
I am revolted and intrigued.

Palle
Apr 19, 2014, 04:42 PM
Your attempts to turn FKL into bestgore will not succeed.

Yet.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 21, 2014, 09:09 PM
I have a grim truth for all of you. Vegans don't eat cheesecake.

CelestialBlade
Apr 21, 2014, 09:13 PM
I have a grim truth for all of you. Vegans don't eat cheesecake.
Which is exactly why I say FUCK VEGANS

Also steak is amazing.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 21, 2014, 09:17 PM
What bothers me about it, is that Vegans say they don't eat animal products because they don't want to harm animals. They would see dairy cattle no longer milked, and allowed to range freely. I have worked on a dairy, however, and have participated in milking these cows. They want to be milked. Really, really bad. I would compare it to the need to urinate. They produce a great deal more milk than they can safely store. To stop milking them, is to sentence them to a painful death. I don't know how you can say that you feel for the animals, and refuse to have a cow milked for your benefit.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 21, 2014, 10:10 PM
What bothers me about it, is that Vegans say they don't eat animal products because they don't want to harm animals. They would see dairy cattle no longer milked, and allowed to range freely. I have worked on a dairy, however, and have participated in milking these cows. They want to be milked. Really, really bad. I would compare it to the need to urinate. They produce a great deal more milk than they can safely store. To stop milking them, is to sentence them to a painful death. I don't know how you can say that you feel for the animals, and refuse to have a cow milked for your benefit.
I'm assuming it's the way that they're being milked, aka constantly put into pregnant mode and milked by machines, but regardless, they're not in real danger.

Fuck vegans for not liking cheesecake.